The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not the brightest star in the chapel
If FRK did not buy a star then she is a little smart - remember I did write "a little" ;)

That woman can get very passive aggressive .
I am waiting for her to do all the meals - she will blow like a volcano as cooking for people can be stressful and annoying , especially if you have Fanny and Snorts special menu's to deal with ! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Steff... rumour has it your "boyfriend" is responsible for most of that banging going on at the shatto....

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 16.08.08.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m trying to figure out why the name of the third person involved with Billy and Gwen wasn’t shared in the news article? It’s not like Billy and Gwen are super famous…so why name them but not their accomplice who was also convicted? Maybe because whoever tipped off the Daily Mail has an issue with the Pethericks and wants to embarrass them but not the third person? Just seems strange that his or her name wasn’t mentioned.
I haven't received a reply from Daily Mail regarding Stephanie Jarvis - I suppose she is a nobody and small fry. I would have thought the Pethericks were also small fry. Someone has a vendetta against them, now let's see who that could be? A tour bus operator? An obese old man with a food encrusted moustache? Unpaid creditors? The person who said Billy broke into his house? Other unknown recipients of Billy's visitations? I reckon there is more to come out... drip, drip, drip.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Marie continues to make dirty kitchen table bread. She is so nasty when baking/ cooking.
Swanning off to South Africa, of course.

Stephanie wanting to show Ratso lunging at the sheep.Still no boots on Ratso Ratso has no sweater on yet everyone else Is in sweaters, coats, and scarves.
I love him so much, he melts my heart to Ratso as the gruesome twosome are ready to flee the Dump yet again.
I knew that auntie and uncle were called back to the Dump to watch Molly, Ratso, and the Dump, as Fanny heads off to South Africa and Amaury and Ñutty are on vacation, Marie cannot be left alone at the Dump.

Steohanie has been traveling nonstop since Christmas.Her second month of travel away from the Dump. Thought the heating system was supposed to be done by end of January? Not a peep.

Ratso dumped again.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Don't forget making the car seats wet before a long trip AND killing the battery on the car same day... idiot, no remorse.. just "oh"..
---

So.. Did that Nun steal the cloth she sent to Fanny?
Are we sure there really is a nun who donated cloth and not a FannyFaker trying to create religious 'approval' of her chapel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sooo, I was just thinking....
I'm an old naive woman, but:

Billy was convicted on Monday. The English newspaper article was then, too. How did they - the English - know about it? It's not that Billie is a world famous celebrity with paparazzi all around. Nobody on here had known or read about the theft before it appeared in the Daily Mail. I wouldn't think about it any further, if the article had appeared later in the week, after the French newspapers wrote about it. Escessially when England had their BIG news about Charles' cancer announcement at the same time as Billie's conviction. Are Billie and Charles of the same importance?
Did somebody tipp them off? Who told them? On whose radar - newspaperwise - had they been for some time?
I find it a bit confusing.
The DM does a great deal of aggregation (ripping off other news sources). My impression was the reporter on the theft story -- Chris Jewers, their senior foreign reporter, interesting -- reads the French papers and rips them off.
News judgement-wise, not that the DM has regular news judgement, I'd say the reason Billy is a story and Fanny not is the deserter angle. He deserts, marries an heiress, has the stones to show his fanny on TV, all the while robbing churches. It is an irresistible story, actually. You can rile up all the righty tighty whiteys and get them to make 100 Years' War comments (good one, whichever one of you geniuses that was), Like "It's only French churches, ptui!"
My favorite piece of journalism of all time about the French ends with a distinguished old extended family, on vacay in the Tarn, singing a great old song about doing unspeakable things to the Queen of England. (Du Plessix Gray, The French: Portrait of a Country Through a Family,'' Oct. 13, 1985, NYT).

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I knew that auntie and uncle were called back to the Dump to watch Molly, Ratso, and the Dump, as Fanny heads off to South Africa
Why would you come back there again to look after the place when you have sold your home in the UK and bought a new one in France?
Oh...... maybe because they have $$ in the Chateau now ???

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How nice Stephanie got to share with Mummy in person that over 150 commenters from the Daily Mail, believe that Stephanie should be in jail,
---
@creativecrafts9490
18 minutes ago
Wow! So many vacations! I haven't had a vacation in 12 yrs, can't afford it.

@juliewood6234
19 minutes ago
Wow another holiday!

@katehobbs2008
50 minutes ago (edited)
You are off travelling again! In the last few weeks Vienna, then Venice, now S Africa? Fabulous. It will be beautifully warm or even very hot in S Africa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It takes a lot for me to spew my tea but Fanny succeeded when she said " let's get on with the food planning now that we've signed the food safety document!":sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
---

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It takes a lot for me to spew my tea but Fanny succeeded when she said " let's get on with the food planning now that we've signed the food safety document!":sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
---
Signing a food safety document after Marie made dirty kitchen table bread. How ironic! Ÿou know Marie, DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! signing a document Is meaningless. Everything in the kitchen will continue to be nasty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I must say, Uncle was fairly subdued in yesterday's vlog. No guffawing, making stupid double entendre jokes (at least on the vlog). If she said something to him, it was almost as if he couldn't stand to look at her and when he did he barely said a word. Either he's tired of it all, has begun to empathize a bit more with his son or he's very boring and has zero personality without a bottle of booze flowing through his veins.........
I noticed that as well in the last couple of vlogs. Oncle is smiling (sort of), but is much more straight-faced and often not locking up for the camera. I think he's happy to be at the shitoo and help out Amaury, but he's not so keen to be there without Amuary and forced to to hang out with Snorty. Tante & Oncle have co-existed with Fanny for almost 3 months straight which much be exhausting! The question is why are they babysitting Fanny?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.