The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel this will be the downfall of Franny, leaving Ratso all the time for self indulgent travel. People love their pets and to see these narcissists travelling all the time and leaving a baby puppy home in a freezing chateau the tables will turn. Plus the 100,000 chapel stars will also be her downfall. Animals, sentimentality plus religion will see the demise of the grifter.
Well Squirrel Boyfriend Wanted a Dog ............. she should have left the Squirrel home with Ratso as he loves him sooooo much and he has waited soooo long for a dog of his own . :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
They are going for 3 weeks on another vacation and Carpenter Cuz is on another vacation. What have they actually accomplished inside the house since the Sagging Beam Sob Vlog of November/December of 2022??????????????????
Nothing really. The arbor in the garden. Maybe another project we know nothing about until the tv show shows it.

I don’t understand the need for a months vacation followed shortly by another vacation. Is all of Europe this vacation endowed? No wonder the US rocks it. However we also have horrible depression and burnout so there’s that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would not want to stay there alone, between the ghosts, the middle of no where, and all the noises and all the places for an intruder to hide until dark. No way I would I want to be there alone I would sleep with a gun under my pillow. Also I have three dogs that would defend me til death... Ratso barely barks...
I wonder if Fanny's ever had to sleep there alone... I wouldn't want to either... lol

Reactions: 18
The timing is interesting. Seems like when Michael talks crap about the Strawbridges, a salacious story about Billy finds its way to the Daily Mail.

“Angel stole my design” - followed by Billy’s military desertion story
“Dick Strawbridge ‘broke’ the chandelier” - followed by Billy and Gwen convicted of theft story.

Michael…maybe it’s best you move on from the Strawbridges. Your grudge might be causing a lot more harm!
Would the Strawbridges speak French well enough to leak it to the French papers? Who seem to me to have been the source for the second DM story, which quotes Le Parisien in the second graf. Real reporters don't do that if they've done a minimum amount of legwork themselves. It just screams, I haven't made even a single phone call on this story myself. It's super bad form, daily bread for the Daily Mail.

I have been mia for a little while and my oh my what a time to return. So Billy is in the clink and Gwen cops a measly fine. Those Pethericks really are a pack of shysters. Fanny doing her round of holidays on her buy my falling down chapel a star campaign funds, another shyster. ... it took them a while but the law finally caught up with Billster and karma will get Fanny too

• Heart
Reactions: 24
ShirleyWaldeckmetiswoman
36 minutes ago
Someone plz buy a star for poor Ruby cat so he'll be remembered

juliepurrs
53 minutes ago
Marie needs to be mindful of hair hygiene when cooking.

@connieprettyman6131
32 minutes ago
Agreed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I have been mia for a little while and my oh my what a time to return. So Billy is in the clink and Gwen cops a measly fine. Those Pethericks really are a pack of shysters. Fanny doing her round of holidays on her buy my falling down chapel a star campaign funds, another shyster. ... it took them a while but the law finally caught up with Billster and karma will get Fanny too
Still sweet as ever, I see. Bless, and let the games begin!!!!! 🤩🥳😏

• Haha
  • Heart
I have been missing your Pretty Natti Face Stroppy . :)
Glad to see you back !!!

Its all "go" here at the moment but no reno's - of course ! :cool:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok was willing to give Marie a chance.... right out of the gate... hair hanging down and nasty table... they need a "noodle/bread board" instead of that nasty wood worm ridden table. And Fanny shame on you. Back for a heartbeat and if again. Did you catch???? She cleaned out her closet to take clothes to leave in SA. That says she is planning more visits a year or longer visits. And she has too many clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Would the Strawbridges speak French well enough to leak it to the French papers? Who seem to me to have been the source for the second DM story, which quotes Le Parisien in the second graf. Real reporters don't do that if they've done a minimum amount of legwork themselves. It just screams, I haven't made even a single phone call on this story myself. It's super bad form, daily bread for the Daily Mail.
It’s curious that a story like Billy and Gwen’s conviction for theft would get picked up and published. Of course, we’re interested in it because we’re aware of the Pethericks…but they aren’t really big fish in the grand scheme of YouTube. The other interesting thing…the story plays up Billy and Gwen’s YouTube perspective…but not much, really, about Gwen’s wealthy background. Seems like a more interesting story would be how Gwen, a wealthy woman who inherited a large amount of money…with ties to the family’s multi-billion yeast business…was involved in robbing churches. Seems like that would be a bigger angle on the story. Instead, it was more focused on Billy…a relative nobody. Just seems like someone has an axe to grind with Billy, specifically. Lots of questions, but few answers.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ok was willing to give Marie a chance.... right out of the gate... hair hanging down and nasty table... they need a "noodle/bread board" instead of that nasty wood worm ridden table. And Fanny shame on you. Back for a heartbeat and if again. Did you catch???? She cleaned out her closet to take clothes to leave in SA. That says she is planning more visits a year or longer visits. And she has too many clothes.
Does it also indicate that Mummy and Percy are staying in South Africa for the foreseeable future? Will they ever grace the doors of the Dump again?

Why take nasty, useless Philip to South Africa? Is Stephanie afraid to leave him alone at the dump? Or with Marie? So much for traveling with Ratso. After this trip, they would have been away from Ratso for almost half the time they have had the dog. I love him so much, my ass. Losers.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I missed you! Welcome back!

• Heart
Does it also indicate that Mummy and Percy are staying in South Africa for the foreseeable future? Will they ever grace the doors of the Dump again?

Why take nasty, useless Philip to South Africa? Is Stephanie afraid to leave him alone at the dump? Or with Marie? So much for traveling with Ratso. After this trip, they would have been away from Ratso for almost half the time they have had the dog. I love him so much, my ass. Losers.
When Stephanie went to South Africa to visit her mother, while Percy was in the hospital, didn’t Philip have to stay in London? Perhaps Philip is not allowed to stay alone at the Dump either without Stephanie present because he is so sneaky, controlling, and nosy.

• Wow
@Karma baby! Would YouTube be at all concerned that the headline for Billy's story included their name? I understand that there have been other YouTubers who have fucked up, but do YouTube take seriously this sort of thing?

What would you advise a client to do in this scenario? Ride it out, do a cry me a river flog, close up shop? Can a YouTuber come back from this outing?

@Luna20 how would you re-sell Billy's product?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
More comments on The Petherick's page... copied before Ma wakes up.

E0cNDzZFfCOwDniA_zGwsLOg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@nikkorain680
1 hour ago
Time to Crack On, make a video, ask for forgiveness and move forward. None of us are perfect and we all make mistakes Billy, I know I certainly have far too many times. "To err is human, to forgive is divine" , allow your fans the gift of forgiving.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@Karma baby! Would YouTube be at all concerned that the headline for Billy's story included their name? I understand that there have been other YouTubers who have fucked up, but do YouTube take seriously this sort of thing?

What would you advise a client to do in this scenario? Ride it out, do a cry me a river flog, close up shop? Can a YouTuber come back from this outing?

@Luna20 how would you re-sell Billy's product?
My opinion is they ride it out. No mention at all, and get someone (not Ma Metherick or Shadie) to monitor comments.

Billy is arrogant. He's not going to do a Michael crying video x2. In his eyes, he's not the victim.

In his eyes he 'had' to desert from the Household Calvary because of bullying, whereas we Tattlers know, it was because he was about to be deployed overseas so he no longer would be sitting outside Buckingham Palace on his horse.

His reason for stealing from many French Catholic churches has nothing to do with being against the church but is more than opportunistic. Thinking back to 2014, the British TV series Salvage Hunters was at its peak (it started in 2011), Antiques dealer Drew Pritchard " travels the length and breadth of the country in search of elusive gems and other magnificent objects".

Drew also travelled to Europe to find goods in France with not only dealers but also at markets. Old Billy saw an opening with an attention to French antiques. What's a better way to make a buck than stealing (rather than buying) French church artifacts and selling them on. Easy money.

• Heart
When Stephanie went to South Africa to visit her mother, while Percy was in the hospital, didn’t Philip have to stay in London? Perhaps Philip is not allowed to stay alone at the Dump either without Stephanie present because he is so sneaky, controlling, and nosy.
..and can't be trusted with the new chef...

• Haha
More comments on The Petherick's page... copied before Ma wakes up.

View attachment 2745215
@nikkorain680
1 hour ago
Time to Crack On, make a video, ask for forgiveness and move forward. None of us are perfect and we all make mistakes Billy, I know I certainly have far too many times. "To err is human, to forgive is divine" , allow your fans the gift of forgiving.

I actually think that's a decent comment and indicative of what many of his fans will feel about this. I don't know what social media gurus would advise, but in the business world I came from, admitting you were wrong or that you made a mistake went a long way towards repairing a fractured relationship. I suppose that's true in all aspects life, in general, isn't it? I, myself, am tired of the phrase "teachable moment", but that is exactly what this is for Billy Petherick and his wife, girlfriend, whatever she is. It's a chance to try to make amends and repair damages to those he hurt, whether that's his fans, the people whose property he stole and perhaps to his children, to show them what it means to humble yourself enough to admit a mistake. It can be a final act of redemption for some people in certain situations.

The problem with that, as I gather from a lot of people here, is that he may lack that sort of introspection. From experience, I can also say that super wealthy people can sometimes feel that they are above explanation. I'm not holding my breath on this one.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.