The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has!
In fact, it should be said: She would have, if she hadn't paid for luxury hotels, van rentals, trips with all possible means of transport, china, mirrors, furniture at auctions, overpriced wallpaper, designer dresses (I said I would make a gallery of designer dresses, but I can't find time to throw myself into that hell).
The Patreon money seems like pocket money for Fanny's lifestyle.
I laughed when Natti said she didn't like it. The bedside table is just horrible.

The construction company probably will assign sebastian and his buddy to the grand salon after the structural work on the chapel and fountain is done. The structural work for the chapel I estimate to be finished by next week Tuesday. The fountain will take about 2 weeks. So first week of March the grand salon work will start. (If Fanny is not postpone it to end of B&B season) However the construction company needs to assign people for the terrace too.

At the moment she has enough funds to ask construction company to work on the grand salon + terrace + fountain simultaneously. I think with the amount of 'renovations', engineers, Annmarie and architect showing in her flogs the last week, she feels the heat to gain new followers + new patreons. Especially since Dan (almost) has single handedly, cleared meters deep dirt, installed 3/4 floors, a partial roof, worked on his patch of forrest, installed some trees between him and neighbour, started doing the swimming pool on less patreon monies.

Also, she releases the payment in installments, so when the work on st Josesph fresco starts (she already had the funds to this one) she pays 32000K) 10% upfront, which is a mere monthly patreon amount. She claimed that the whole chapel murals will finish by the end of autumn 6×30k = 180K + 220k (adopt a star)=400K.
She has not only have the money to completely finish the chapel, she has also have at least 380K in patreon monies not used for tit since december 2022.

Who needs the accountant if we can figure out her accounts anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her choices reflect the powerful chaos twirling inside her brain. Her actions and reactions are submitted to that uncontrollable energy. That is why she waves her hands all over the place, why she shrieks and laughs loudly, why the rooms are full of junk, why her food looks like sh!t!

CHAOS - staphanie needs a reboot!
Maybe dear friend Ollie should share his meds?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone should tell him that buttons left means women clothing.

…. Oh, that’s why he wears it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Snorts should decoupage some gift grab paper napkins onto the green horror, it cannot look any worse.
Look at the state of this cupboard Snorts painted already in blue
This is perfect for Manor and Maker.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had no idea that Dear Brenda did advertising work in her youth!

IMG_6133.jpeg

I apologize, that was a low blow…to the snack industry. I actually really enjoy Little Debbie snack cakes in moderation. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I laughed when Natti said she didn't like it. The bedside table is just horrible.

The construction company probably will assign sebastian and his buddy to the grand salon after the structural work on the chapel and fountain is done. The structural work for the chapel I estimate to be finished by next week Tuesday. The fountain will take about 2 weeks. So first week of March the grand salon work will start. (If Fanny is not postpone it to end of B&B season) However the construction company needs to assign people for the terrace too.

At the moment she has enough funds to ask construction company to work on the grand salon + terrace + fountain simultaneously. I think with the amount of 'renovations', engineers, Annmarie and architect showing in her flogs the last week, she feels the heat to gain new followers + new patreons. Especially since Dan (almost) has single handedly, cleared meters deep dirt, installed 3/4 floors, a partial roof, worked on his patch of forrest, installed some trees between him and neighbour, started doing the swimming pool on less patreon monies.

Also, she releases the payment in installments, so when the work on st Josesph fresco starts (she already had the funds to this one) she pays 32000K) 10% upfront, which is a mere monthly patreon amount. She claimed that the whole chapel murals will finish by the end of autumn 6×30k = 180K + 220k (adopt a star)=400K.
She has not only have the money to completely finish the chapel, she has also have at least 380K in patreon monies not used for tit since december 2022.

you are very ... optimistic. of course she will "postpone" renovations in and around the house because of the b+b season. like heating last year. i hope the architect and the crew will pack their tools and never come back ather the chapel is finished

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm trying to remember a time when there was only two eating dinner, for two nights, if not more. Even in the lockdown there was IJ and Selmar. Now all she has is the Gay Lodger, what a miserable place that must be, She is desperate, Stephy no mates.
But when she skips out to greet the chapel fella... oh how she laughs, and giggles and laughs again... Notice how she's laughing with Nuttie more too... she's so much happier now chapel guy is there... Laughter is definitely missing in her 'relationship' with the gay fella.
---
And the less he does the more she is bigging him up.
He's relegated to heating leftovers now.. How many times have those sausages been pulled out? The bean casserole, the pasta and sausage vomit, then last nights unpeeled potato blight thing.... I'm all about leftovers but food poisoning... not so much.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
PhiPhi's been hard at work re-imagining the chateau facade to better suit his superior tastes.
A friend hacked into PhiPhi's laptop and snagged the new design that's been submitted to the Mairie.
1706814102022.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It was the scene of many a Barbie murder.
Sounds like that puts my Sims graveyard to shame...

Egrets are herons
Remember that time, when Fanny received the print from Michael Petherick and misidentified the bird - what an idiot.

Dana makes me realize what an awesome cook I am...
Everybody is a Michelin Star chef compared to Dana... and PhiPhimodo.... and Fanny...

If there was only someplace in France where Fanny and Snorts could observe water lilies in a beautiful, idyllic setting. Somewhere in France where they could learn, firsthand, how to grow and keep water lilies beautiful and thriving. If France only had someplace like that…just someplace…but where? 🤔 How could Fanny or Snorts possibly grow water lilies when that kind of specialized knowledge just doesn’t exist in France…
Didn't she visit something related to Monet with Man Boobs Ollie?

Is this just another passive aggressive editing move by Fanny in the latest video or is she trying to create a rumour about Ñutty ?
No. The alleged bully is just developing a FUPA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Did she ever disclose ALL the charities she sent to over the past 2 years?
---
It seems like something finally snapped with Amaury and Ñutty after the accident at the Dump and the injury and death of the contractors. Was it the gravity of the accident and its aftermath? Was it Stephanie bullying Amaury with her repeated ”it was killing you” remarks and snarky comments to Amaury? Her lack of empathy? Her negligent treatment of Ratso?

Since they returned from their Thailand vacation, they don’t try to conceal some of their opinions about the decorating, renovation attempts, and lifestyle choices of the gruesome twosome. Although Amaury continues to speak softly on camera so you cannot often hear him clearly, his facIan expressions clear.y reveal his feelings about the wastefulness, laziness, and foolishness of the dastardly duo.

I hope Sebastian’s wife knows about this forum and reads here. She may want to look thru this forum for posts about the male married Australian volunteer who loved to visit the Dump, often without his wife and children. She may want to revisit posts about Ian the contractor whom Stephanie loved to interact with while half clothed.
Speaking of the Australian married man... he's posted a couple of things lately that made me wonder about his choices and regrets...
1706815305836.png
1706815353923.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think Amaury said the wall had to be redone for something to do. He must be soooooo bored with no renovation work being done.
If those windows were such a priority, why hasn't he been doing them over the past couple of years whilst everything he touches gets put on hold? Why didn't he start the kitchen area right after he got back from Christmas? Every window in the place needs re-making.. It's nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.