The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cardigan he's wearing looks like something an elderly man would have worn in the 1970s. Maybe it was his grandfather's.
It reminds me of a scene from Everybody Loves Raymond when Marie wants to throw out Frank's ancient man cardigan and she remarks that so much food had been spilt on it, you could boil it and make soup.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I always remember Selmar didn’t like Nettie.
---

Someone needs to rescue Sebastian, the only alpha male there.
---

Those paintings give me the creeps and don’t suit any of her wallpapered rooms.
Sebastian needs no rescuing- he sees that Snorts is Fanny’s partner. Red flag #1. Any normal adult never needs a Red flag #2. Something is cognitively off with Fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can not say empirically that foundation is solid since I have not inspected it for myself, though from the evidence I do see it appears to be as it was originally built without movement. I do suspect a bit of flimflam though. Fanny is an easy target with her deep Patreon Pockets.
Flimflam from the chapel restorers?
Nobody deserves it more. I hope Sebastian and the mecs relieve her of every last grifted sou and the nice old building gets the benefit. If I were his employer, I'd tell Sebastian to achieve this goal By Any Means Necessary. Methinks builders encounter this regularly if not every time. Horny housewives. Tool belts. Unh hunh, unh hunh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He is also followed by Stuart, Pavlina and Trevor Love. Didn't see Fanny as a follower unless she has and Alias
A while ago I had commented on a pic of Annalise and the boys... then he started following me and messaged. So I think he uses Insta to build his business or something... odd. My Insta doesn't give away who I am.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That coat used to belong to Stefameme.... it must have been desognated to the communal cloak stand... Marie was swanning around in the Barbour water prool, that Chelea flower show man brought with him. Nobody cares if they fit or if they've been cleaned, they are a grab n go piece of clothing.
Grabbed frantically when Fanny dared to approach the chapel workers without him in attendance. What’s he so insecure about?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
🧵🧵🧵Another seed for a fab thread nom, Little Pheeph as Little Edie hogging the camera....the pervasive and enduring scent of cat piss which the subsequent longtime resident, Ben Bradlee, said inundated his nostrils every time it rained. Pheeph and Stephanie's memorial, the pervading pong of serious immorality, mold, guano, and bad taste to the quark level.
---
One thing you can say for Little Edie. No cod piece.
Still revelling in that genius call, @Miss Trunchbull. Little Pheedie. Oh. Oh. Oh. I'm kvelling. 💃
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If those windows were such a priority, why hasn't he been doing them over the past couple of years whilst everything he touches gets put on hold? Why didn't he start the kitchen area right after he got back from Christmas? Every window in the place needs re-making.. It's nuts.
Of all the people at Lalande, Amaury is the one I go back and forth on the most. I am currently in my "he's just like the rest of them" phase.
With that in mind, he doesn't do the windows in his "off" time because he is as lazy as his cousin - perhaps that is because he's so over it and he drinks too much? Or perhaps it's because he's been conditioned to not GAF because of Stephanie and Philip's lack of work ethic, or just their lack of ethics in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her choices reflect the powerful chaos twirling inside her brain. Her actions and reactions are submitted to that uncontrollable energy. That is why she waves her hands all over the place, why she shrieks and laughs loudly, why the rooms are full of junk, why her food looks like sh!t!

CHAOS - staphanie needs a reboot!
Well-observed.
Here's a well-argued case about the same phenom but in the skull of a U.S. presidential candidate.
The author is a killer lawyer, former Republican, and the former husband of said candidate's Little Edie, captive tapdancer Kellyanne Conway.
---
... she feels the heat to gain new followers + new patreons. Especially since Dan (almost) has single handedly, cleared meters deep dirt, installed 3/4 floors, a partial roof, worked on his patch of forrest, installed some trees between him and neighbour, started doing the swimming pool on less patreon monies.
Such a good point. One guy, much less money, has done more resto than she has in 20 years.
It gives a good idea of the size of the grift, to compare it to what somebody else has achieved with much less money, alone, in 1/20th of the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That’s amazing. I know fish love bubbles in the water, you have yours well trained.❤ if that fountain base pool thing is concrete that would be a concern?

BTW poor orphan Annie going to Vienna and now Venice has to buy a portable kettle.
What sort of establishment is she staying in??
---
Another thing that hideous fountain Is not going to be on level ground. Davey has made too many mistakes with that area behind the chapel. The woodland garden, the English garden the secret garden , a small arboretum.
Where is Nick?
Where is Kirsty?
Matt the long gone digger driver told Fanny and Davey that hundreds of tonnes of soil would be required to level and prepare that area.
Dan just moved some big logs and stones and dumped a few tonnes of top soil and compost in it.
Roots everywhere.
Where is the pump for the fountain going to live?

The whole area is just another Fanny Folly.
Davy also said she needed to install a cistern in the back yard, from the French drains Matt the digger installed, to water the then-proposed Jardin Anglaise. Still holding my breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Of all the people at Lalande, Amaury is the one I go back and forth on the most. I am currently in my "he's just like the rest of them" phase.
With that in mind, he doesn't do the windows in his "off" time because he is as lazy as his cousin - perhaps that is because he's so over it and he drinks too much? Or perhaps it's because he's been conditioned to not GAF because of Stephanie and Philip's lack of work ethic, or just their lack of ethics in general.
i still think he doesn't do nothing because she doens't let him. she needs her house in ruin for future grift. who should pay for wood for new windows? not amaury. his workshop is on the move all the time because filthy chatleaine changes her mind about spaces from day to day. same for various other things that should be fixed. there is a long list, but she can't decide (or more likely doesn't want to) where to start.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
....If Sebastian is going to be working on the Grand Salon, the weather will be warming up and he'll be getting the full 'benefit' of her turning up in her 100 Stars robe and then once dressed flitting around in some short floaty number all for him showing him the collar and cuffs match. :sick:
Screen Shot 2024-02-01 at 3.08.00 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Many sales of this common feature state Herons. Fanny is making yet another eyesore. A feature to distract from the chapel.
Fish hate water splashing on them.
The fuss to maintain the fountain in Fanny’s courtyard is an annual event and we have seen the dreadful state of the motor for that one.
Davey has lost enthusiasm as has Fanny. A secret garden chancing on an old fountain the size of the Eiffel Tower.
The hedges will be years before thick and even then only half the year will they form a screen .
It is yet another shambles like Fanny’s mind.
Why on earth did they pick hedges that go brown and die in winter? What the hell are those things anyway? Are they supposed to drop all their leaves in winter? Dan’s plants went in green and stayed green.
---
i still think he doesn't do nothing because she doens't let him. she needs her house in ruin for future grift. who should pay for wood for new windows? not amaury. his workshop is on the move all the time because filthy chatleaine changes her mind about spaces from day to day. same for various other things that should be fixed. there is a long list, but she can't decide (or more likely doesn't want to) where to start.
She’s really ruining his professional reputation with how she depicts him. He’s comes off as slow as hell and unable to plan jobs so that they get finished. If it’s all down to her pulling him this way and that she sure doesn’t show it. I’d be pissed if I were him being cast in that light due to her editing and holding back the money to finish things.
---
I'm sure it would have been extremely distressing, especially if you've never seen a serious accident before. Also not knowing what any of the injuries were, we can only imagine the scene. I can't see Snorts being of any use and I suspect it was Aumary and Nathan (guessing he was there) who sorted things out, calling out the ambulance.

MariA, I think was already over the place and this sealed it for her and Pavlina followed suit. MariE's ambivalent to the whole thing as she then got Fanny all to herself which is all she wants. Kirsty seems to have featured less since then. I thinik it was a huge wake up call to all except the gruesome twosome as they're just too wrapped up in themselves.

As for Fanny, she's completely devoid of any compassion or conscience so it would have been like water off a ducks back, plus by the time she got back it was probably all sorted.

We've never been told since then how the other person injured is. Maybe she's not allowed to say anymore if there's an investigation.
We haven’t spoken of it, but someone had to go down to the people that fell. It would have been horrible to look upon and then have to make decisions on how best to help. I saw a person have a grand mal seizure in public once and it was traumatic to say the least. All I knew to do was call for help and a nurse knew what to do for the man. I was scared to touch him because I didn’t know what to do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.