The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was Fanny shouting out adulations to Davy when she saw some early ground cover? Davy seems to be distancing himself from the shitoo and has no plans to see Fanny until the CFS in May. Has Davy seen the light? Did Fanny blame Davy for installation problems with the Indian gazebo? Is Davy becoming embarrassed to have his name associated with Fanny's straggly, bedraggled bushes?
We can only hope that his business has taken off and he's found a much nicer girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He looks much better with the bag over his head. Fanny should make Snorts wear one as well. What an unattractive lot the men of the Shittoo are!
No offense but he looks like he's got those T Rex arms going on... I never noticed it with the brown bag..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Grant built the pergola at the Dump in August 2019 for Mummy’s wedding. He was back at the Dump in May, 2022 . He returned to the Dump with his family in April, 2023 with his wife and kids for several days. Less than 6 months later October 17, 2023, he posts some regretful messages on his Facebook page. I thought it was strange that a man with a family and many other obligations was solo, volunteering his time to help at the dump, when they have plenty of volunteers, or help to do so.

Has Grant visited the Dump on any other occasions? Pure 100% speculation, I wonder if his wife was suspicious and wanted to visit the dump for a few days with the whole family to try to determine what was going on,if anything, between Fanny and her husband. Why would they want to spend time at the nasty dump when they clearly have the financial means to stay at much nicer lodgings. The wife didn’t seem particularly friendly with Fanny.

Again, 100% speculation here, it makes you wonder whether the wife ever intercepted some text messages, photos, or emails confirming some type of dalliance between the two or witnessed them flirting or more during the Easter visit. Fanny has never seemingly had a problem screwing around with married men or men in relationships with others.

I’ve always thought that the relationship with Miss Chatelaine was to provide a cover so she could screw around at the Dump and elsewhere, and travel with anyone that she wanted, regardless of whether the man was married or had a committed partner, and that she could claim that she was in a committed relationship with her gay son, Snorts. I also thought that Snorts served as a barrier to other creepy men with whom she flirted with for free gifts or goods who might want to sleep with her, and, if she did not want to, she would claim that she had a committed relationship with Snorts. Snorts provides a smokescreen for her continuing hedonistic lifestyle so she can screw around with volunteers, previous boyfriends, neighbors, married men, the chateau DIŸ producer, university buddies, guests, etc.

I believe narc Stephanie gets a big thrill of out of getting married, men or men in committed relationships to compromise their values, and betray their partners to screw around with her. She loves to screw around with the lies of other people, creating drama, creating complications, and causing them to act out of their comfort zone or their normal behavior in following her suggestions or screwing around with her. Stephanie does not like other women, and is jealous of other women and sees them as competition. She wants to be the only woman in the room getting attention if a man is present. She loves to present her “ friends” and unflattering video footage to make yourself look better.

She happily played all the games with the Dan and Cat situation, and didn’t seem to give a tit in providing the cover of the Dump for their affair which ultimately broke up his relationship with Annalise. If Grant separates from his wife or has experienced a crisis in his marriage, and that is truly the issue to which is referring in his Facebook entries, and Stephanie was one of the factors involved in the situation, personally she will probably get a thrill out of creating chaos in a relationship with another person, and then move happily on her way, never to think about them again

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Omg! February 1st, 2024. Now, three weeks after Austria they're in friggin Italy!!!😲😡 Again. The f*CKING Christmas decorations are still up. Again! Talk about lazzzzyyyyy! Obviously her cousin isn't going to do it and Nutty Nattie! No volunteers are around except for the gardeners. Oh Dear! Maybe a Patreon will stop by? Unfreaking believable! Wake up you suckers!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We can only hope that his business has taken off and he's found a much nicer girl.
Davy seems like a kind person and I love that he would never lie for Stephanie.
---
@Lady Avonlea you guessed right… suite overlooking the grand canal. They are so predictable… it is not even funny! 🙄
Stephanie mentioned in her last video that they were planning on staying in the same hotel/Palazzo that they stayed in the last time that they were in Italy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Grant built the pergola at the Dump in August 2019 for Mummy’s wedding. He was back at the Dump in May, 2022 . He returned to the Dump with his family in April, 2023 with his wife and kids for several days. Less than 6 months later October 17, 2023, he posts some regretful messages on his Facebook page. I thought it was strange that a man with a family and many other obligations was solo, volunteering his time to help at the dump, when they have plenty of volunteers, or help to do so.

Has Grant visited the Dump on any other occasions? Pure 100% speculation, I wonder if his wife was suspicious and wanted to visit the dump for a few days with the whole family to try to determine what was going on,if anything, between Fanny and her husband. Why would they want to spend time at the nasty dump when they clearly have the financial means to stay at much nicer lodgings. The wife didn’t seem particularly friendly with Fanny.

Again, 100% speculation here, it makes you wonder whether the wife ever intercepted some text messages, photos, or emails confirming some type of dalliance between the two or witnessed them flirting or more during the Easter visit. Fanny has never seemingly had a problem screwing around with married men or men in relationships with others.

I’ve always thought that the relationship with Miss Chatelaine was to provide a cover so she could screw around at the Dump and elsewhere, and travel with anyone that she wanted, regardless of whether the man was married or had a committed partner, and that she could claim that she was in a committed relationship with her gay son, Snorts. I also thought that Snorts served as a barrier to other creepy men with whom she flirted with for free gifts or goods who might want to sleep with her, and, if she did not want to, she would claim that she had a committed relationship with Snorts. Snorts provides a smokescreen for her continuing hedonistic lifestyle so she can screw around with volunteers, previous boyfriends, neighbors, married men, the chateau DIŸ producer, university buddies, guests, etc.

I believe narc Stephanie gets a big thrill of out of getting married, men or men in committed relationships to compromise their values, and betray their partners to screw around with her. She loves to screw around with the lies of other people, creating drama, creating complications, and causing them to act out of their comfort zone or their normal behavior in following her suggestions or screwing around with her. Stephanie does not like other women, and is jealous of other women and sees them as competition. She wants to be the only woman in the room getting attention if a man is present. She loves to present her “ friends” and unflattering video footage to make yourself look better.

She happily played all the games with the Dan and Cat situation, and didn’t seem to give a tit in providing the cover of the Dump for their affair which ultimately broke up his relationship with Annalise. If Grant separates from his wife or has experienced a crisis in his marriage, and that is truly the issue to which is referring in his Facebook entries, and Stephanie was one of the factors involved in the situation, personally she will probably get a thrill out of creating chaos in a relationship with another person, and then move happily on her way, never to think about them again
I just remembered. She didn’t keep Mason a secret. So what was all the bullshit about keeping Compote a secret? I do think he might be cover.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I will say one thing. Give the recent speculation about past and or current potential dalliances between Ollie and Travels with my crappy blonde friend Stephanie, if there was ever a confrontation between Stephanie and Camilla, my money is on Camilla winning any such interaction. Camilla could easily kick lazy Stephanie’s ass and twist her into a pretzel and snap her like a twig without breaking a sweat, messing up her hair, or chipping her nail polish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That vlog was ridiculous, Snorts going on and on about being a homebody and liking routine. There is no routine at the farmhouse its always in chaos... Didn't see Ratso no goodbyes to him. WTF is up with building a chicken coop???? Like everything else it's on the ten year plan, might see it in ten years. Snorts eats like he is four, same thing nothing different or new, just what he knows. Very unrefined palette , this is the time In his life to explore new things, taste new foods, see the world. He just flat out needs to grow.up, but how can he when his girlfriend has also been stunted In her growth. They certainly are an interesting study in the human condition. Bat tit crazy they are

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I did find some humorous bits in the latest vlog:

Apparently, Amaury and Herr Nutti were late to arrive to the Shitoo because they had to pack to stay there during Fanny's absence- allegedly to babysit Lancelot. Herr Nutti was carrying bread, and Amaury had what appeared to be Blue Apron or Hello Fresh (the recipe card was the giveaway.) I suppose they won't be indulging in Fanny's leftovers. I do hope Amaury gets soused and takes his "bigger blowtorch" to the kitchen Smeg.

Screen Shot 2024-02-01 at 9.10.45 PM.png

Fanny and Snorts make it to Venice (while she is not on time for anything, she certainly had a fire under her bum to get to the airport in Paris with 3 hours to spare- probably so they could hit up the First-Class lounge for free food), and surprise! They are upgraded to a suite for their first night (because the hotel is allegedly restoring the headboard in her room... Sure Fanny, we believe you. :ROFLMAO: ) Fanny and Snorts feel they are locals now, and go to dine at Snorts favourite restaurant. As they are walking there, Fanny remarks how much Snorts dislikes traveling, but only does so so he can be with her. Oh Fanny, you are slaying me! :ROFLMAO:

At the restaurant, Snorts orders his basic witch spaghetti for a first course and Fanny orders creamy polenta with shrimp and red onions. For the second course, Fanny has a spider crab gnocchi (her pronunciation of the word "gnocchi" is dreadful- good thing Babel is NOT today's sponsor!), and Snorts has vitello tonnato (which is veal in a tuna mayonnaise) covered in green beans. Which is ironic, as I thought Snorts was allergic to eggs...? Fanny gave him a hard time for eating a mayonnaise dish, to which Snorts responded, "It is not!" (but it is, dumbass!)

After dinner, Fanny remarks that they only drank HALF the bottle of wine (probably in addition to a full one drunk), and the restaurant kindly offered to keep the bottle for them or their next visit. Well played, sketchy ristorante! Fanny now has a hot chocolate, but our favourite lactose intolerant feral squirrel has a double scoop of gelato. Le fin. It's Shart Week in Venice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Where's Thor? He's been MIA for quite some time.
Is he dead too?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Stephanie does not even try to give excuses anymore for ditching Ratso to travel nonstop. Ratso must be happy tonight, enjoying the warmth, routine, peace and quiet, companionship of Molly ( although I think Molly thinks Ratso is a nuisance), proper petting, and kindness of Amaury and Ñutty in their tiny house.
---
Exhibitionist Stephanie has pulled out the chicken cutlets to jack her boobs up for her senior only fans groupies. She really has no class whatsoever.
She is so skanky. The greedy grifting gruesome twosome are absolutely giddy to be in Italy. Nutty and Amaury are likely giddy to be free of the dastardly duo for a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
@juliepurrs
56 minutes ago
Just back from Vienna, now off to Venice. The global cost of living crisis seems to have bypassed you.

@MK-Farm-Michigan
1 hour ago
How do the 2 of you afford all of these vacations and high end hotels all the time?

@sandykaye412
55 minutes ago
I know right? Thousands a month on travel and shopping

lindablackmore
1 hour ago
Another trip??
emoji_u1f62e.png
Didn't you guys just come back from Austria? No I am NOT jealous but the other Chateau YouTubers who have Patreon's don't go on so many trips!!!! Just saying! Hmmmm!

evalue7517
1 hour ago
I thought Philip liked traveling when shopping is involved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.