The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Kickintheass for naming the thread, thank you to all who nominated this one, there were many.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Sunday at 1:15 PM

200w (24) moira rose yes.gif

sandykaye412
10 hours ago
If you can afford to stay at The Hotel Imperial on your trip to Vienna, you can afford your own renovations instead of taking from others.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Yourjoking, Ginginger and 62 others

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Saturday at 6:28 PM
Grifting has highlighted the worse of Fanny’s narc traits, but it's just not Fanny's money hungry, dishonest lifestyle that has caused old friends to distance themselves. We never see Fanny taking time out of her trips to meet up with old friends for a drink or dinner. What does Fanny do to stay in touch with old friends - NOTHING! It's all about her and not about them.

Fanny is a transactional phony! Can you mail Fanny a box of her shopping and pretend it's a cadeaux gift. Can you babysit Fanny's shitoo while she's on vacation. Can you come for the weekend, it's going to be a fabulous party plus I've got a costume for you, and it would be wonderful if you would cook your delicious roast dinner on Saturday evening - they'll be 16 of us! People get tired of being used, especially when Fanny is making money off of your efforts by filming it for YT !

Unlike Fanny, most of her old friends have grown-up and now have real lives, real jobs, real families and real responsibilities. They don't have time to travel to the middle no where in Central France to play dress-up and make believe. Even if they are still interested in coming to an annual, silly dress-up party at the dump, they don't want a pink camera stuck in their face filming the entire weekend and then have it posted on YT.

For the first time in her life Fanny had friends at uni and that's where she peaked in life and got stuck! Staying at the dump was fine when they were all young, drunk, silly and stoned. It's not as much fun when you are middle-aged, drunk, silly and not stoned. Her friends standards have gone up a bit, but Fanny doesn't seem to have gotten that message when it comes to entertaining her own guests. Fanny loves 5 star, but she treats her guests like they're still 21 year old students staying in a 1 star, no-tell motel.

Even many new chateau friends, unless they are desperate (ie: the Shreks, Permasmiles) only visit the HMN once, out of politeness, and never return.

Finally, who the hell wants to spend their time hanging out with Snorty? No one with half a brain. Snorty, the closeted gay, pre-pubescent drop-out brings nothing to the table and Fanny's bogus boyfriend shtick has contributed to making her a laughing stock!

• Heart
Reactions:You, One Mad Collie, Bleu Lala and 51 others

LittleMore Cottage

VIP Member

Sunday at 2:36 AM
Karma baby! said:
Random OT thoughts….

How’s everyone doing this year? I’ve heard about many new COVID cases around me, and everyone I meet is tired and fed up with the economy atm. Hoping you fellow traders are staying safe and healthy. 💖

And just because this sounded a bit of a downer, here’s my favourite IG reel of 2024 so far and how I am feeling currently 😂
Bit of breast cancer here, nothing a little surgery, radiation and 5 years on estrogen blockers to take care of it. Almost done with radiation. It all sucks found on routine mammogram, no symptoms.... get those boobies checked ladies, could save your life. Onward to a better 2024. Covid is the least of my worries at this point.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Panhandle Princess, Freesia54 and 50 others

💗 💗 💗 💗

Beau Monde

VIP Member

Monday at 3:55 AM
Haw! Haw! I'll just leave this here.

Attachments
  • Screenshot_20240121-204144.png
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, The Saint, StephaniesSupportConsort and 49 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Monday at 10:57 AM
IMG_6426.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Miss Eliza Bennet, T Rex and 47 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Sunday at 1:32 PM
LittleMore Cottage said:
View attachment 2703476
Just leaving this here. How quickly we have moved on. This says one year ago....
A year ago it was major structural issues…the oldest part of the chateau is about to collapse. So what does Fanny do? Raise $200,000 to “save the chapel.” And now let’s go to Vienna. I don’t know what disgusts me more….Fanny or the people who keep throwing money at her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions:You, ScooterMaGoo, Panhandle Princess and 46 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Monday at 1:22 AM
It takes a lot of bleeping nerve to fly off to bleeping Vienna after raising 210 000 bleeping euros by selling bleeping stars on a bleeping chapel ceiling for bleeping renovations you cannot afford and then wear a bleeping new Star dress to the bleeping opera! For duck sakes! Who the hell is stupid enough to keep sending her all this bleeping money when she is so bleeping transparent about the misappropriation of bleeping Patreon funds?????????

IMG_6414.jpeg

Last edited: Monday at 1:34 AM
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Ginginger, The Saint and 43 others

As always thank you all for uploading & archiving.
We have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
A wonderful new thread title, @Kickintheass. Thank you for moving things along so seamlessly, @ComtesseRose. And, @tuffiti, thank you for the patreon posts.

Before it is removed, here is one of the latest CD comments:

@sammom8599
28 minutes ago
This channel is ridiculous. Worried about horrible color paint when the building is falling apart….still. What about concentrating on structural issues with the outside or how about the ceiling that and bedrooms that may collapse over grand salon where it’s been 2 years now? It is again ridiculous what you concentrate on, start half way ( natty’s apartment or Gerald’s, the lake?). But hey what a great mirror in your bedroom. I watched this channel during Covid and it was a great escape now just smoke and …mirrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
In the past couple of weeks, I've posted about an Instagram influencer and manufacturer in Italy who've come under scrutiny because of a pandoro that was supposedly being sold for charity, but the Italian government, upon inspection, could find no real donation by either made (the company that made the pandoro did make a small contribution, but not the influencer, who made over $1 million euros).

The article below is an update, which made the AP News. The Italian government has now approved proposed legislation that would require both companies and individuals, like influencers, to provide specific information about what percentage of sales or what the flat rate of donation would be from the sale of products sold "for charity". Both the Instagrammer and the company that made the pandoro are still being investigated for fraud and both have been hit with huge fines.

There is a blurb in the article that states the Instagrammer praised this proposed legislation. What kills my soul is that she is quoted as saying "What happened to me made me understand how it is fundamental to discipline with clear rules the activities of charity linked to commercial activities." WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!!!!! It's someone else's fault that she sold these things under the guise of charity, but kept all the money for herself???? She talks of this as though she didn't scam people who bought them......and says it's good to have defined laws. I would argue it's also good to have a great moral compass.

ARTICLE HERE - CLICK ON BLUE "MSN"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Just back from the shops ---- NO , I did not buy porcelain , wall paper , furniture , Spendy food items or brooches !

Thank you once again ComtesseRose for this new thread ! 💋 🍰----that's a slice of Sachertorte for you ( made from white chocolate - Rare) 💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Thankyou @ComtesseRose for the new thread, @Kickintheass for the title and of coourse @tuffiti for keeping us updated with the patreon vlogs.

Why why why paint (awful calamine lotion colour and after spendng all that time chosing it too) the walls when it's evident there's a damp problem. The grift will have to up it's game now as obviously a roof problem. Surely the penny must begin to drop with folk now that money is not being used where it should be. This will be yet another uncompleted 'project'. Woodworm? Termites?

As for the electrics in that room. Just goes to show that who building is one half arsed, typical done on a budget bodge job and now she's paying the price for it.

The hairball speaking as if he knows everything about renovations, we,we,we as if he's the owner......arsewipe! Really, what did he actually do all day other than move a bit of furniture and take down a curtain. Those rooms up close must look so rough.

What a frigging coach up, they are next to useless. She can't even usethe correct wording and the end a dimanche instead of demain. That will now have the lemmings all of a fluster. FFS!!!!!!!! Does my head in!

As for the sponsered add. If anyone needs it, it's YOU FANNY!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The idea / rule that British home owners in France going be allowed to stay longer than 90 days every 180 days has been BLOCKED by French court.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Ratso is definitely not properly house trained as when they returned from Vienna PJ asked Amury if he had 'learnt from Molly', the answer was definitely NO.

Thanks for using my comment as this thread title, its a long time since I had the honour as a new VIP.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
when something happens to you its usually considered an act of God. OUTSIDE ANYONES control or contribution or planning and direct choices. This definitely did not happen to her a third party didn't scam her or coerced her into doing this receipt of transaction of 1 million dollars . Lets see when the HMN all goes to hell in a handbasket the statement from F4f OH i am a victim of what happened to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
PART 2 : UPDATED MURDER MYSTERY AT THE DUMP: Did perpetually lying, time traveling Fanny strike once again? Just a few things to think about below.

Spud and Beethoven were last featured on video on December 10, 2023. They were never seen again on video.
They last time the cockerels were seen in video. 8: 55 in the December 10, 2023 video. Click to see the cockerels and Snorts carrying Ratso loosely in his arms outside as he and Stephanie have done many times without a leash on Ratso). Ratso is looking intently straight directly ahead at the cockrels and will move his head as they video and talk in close range of the 2 cockerels.

Click and watch further footage from the December 10, 2023 video at 9:47 where the gruesome twosome continue to carry Ratso directly to the penned up chickens area where Ratso continues to stare intensely at the chickens and newly grown cockerels. The mothers hen becomes so upset about Ratso glaring at them that she takes her chicks inside a structure for safety. Watch until 10:20.

THERE HAS BEEN NO FOOTAGE OF SPUD AND BEETHOVEN OR THE PENNED UP CHICKENS SINCE THE DECEMBER 10, 2023 VIDEO.
APROXIMATELY 45 DAYS BEFORE THE DEATH OF THE COCKERELS WAS ANNOUNCED
. (Fanny doesn’t give a tit because she had 3 or 4 cockerels from the eggs they hatched this summer in the pen to place the 2 dead cockerels but how can she make the deaths “ work for her…..”)

In the December 14, 2023 video, phillip gives Fanny an early Christmas present, click and see the gruesome twosome talk about Spud and Beethoven and Snorts specifically recites his memory of getting spud away from a dog that attacked him. Curious no video of the live cockerels Spud and Beethoven roaming outside the Dump to add to the video.

December 19, 2023 video, listen to Marie tell Fanny to feed the chickens while she ( Marie) is away. She says nothing about safeguarding Beethoven or Spud at night and doesn’t mention them at all. Click and listen to Fanny laugh about chickens dying of starvation if she doesn’t feed them.

Were the 2 roosters long gone before Christmas? Fanny decided to make up her tale about the missing cockerels and have it mysteriously occur while she and Snorts were out of the country? And conveniently talk about finding out about their deaths on the day they picked up the framed cockerel tapestry cartoon….what impeccable timing of a tragic event. Did the lazy duo leave the cockerels loose at night?

I still think Ratso is still in the running as a chief suspect, in the death of the two cockerels .Ratso could have easily jumped from their arms as they were hauling him around outside and went after one of the roosters. Likewise, the lazy, gruesome twosome, or Marie could have let Ratso outside without a leash and he attacked the roosters, or perhaps, one or both of the roosters were immediately around the Dump doors when Ratso returned from his waddle or relieving himself outside, or escaped the Dump and attacked the cockerels. Do you really believe the slacker duo had Ratso ona leash every time they let him outdoors or simply put him on the ground to pee after hauling him to the chickens or the chapel and he chased and killed or caused the death of the cockerels? Would they ever admit that Ratso killed the cockerels, especially after they hyped up the cockerel drawing ?

Fanny would not want to release the news of the deaths to coincide with her and snorts being at the dump ( and being in charge of Ratso), or shortly after releasing a video showing that Ratso was unrestrained and was taken close to stare directly at the two cockerels , as well as carting Ratso directly to the pen of chickens for the fourth or fifth time. She decided to rerelease the news on the day she was to pick up the framed cockerel cartoon.

January 24, 2024 video. Watch Fanny try to squeeze out a tear for the dead cockerels after picking up the framed drawing. I think she put in eye drops before starting the camera. Click and watch.

I wonder if Ratso has attacked or chased any of the peahens.. The last time any of them was shown on video was on December 17, 2023, when 4 peahens/ peacocks were shown near a road.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I've never decided on a color before trying it on different walls in the room and seeing the results in different light. You can buy small cans of paint samples and don't have to buy the big bucket straight away. But the two choose color based on a 2 x 2 cm color sample. Very professional... NOT, like always.

And why such a hassle with the staff rooms? Only for video content, of course. Anyone else would, after a good basic cleaning, sand and repaint the floors, paint the walls white or a subtle color and use good, well-maintained furniture. Et viola - ready in two days.

Amaury could hardly suppress his laughter when she said she would just wallpaper over the hole in the wall. This will be another never-finished project.

They are probably already in Venice to console themselves from these bitter setbacks with a little shopping trip. But Steph, I have a good
recommendation for you: Betterhelp - try it out - costs less than a flight with Ryanair and they are specialize in cases like you - the hopeless ones.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Fanny is so slapdash. The cloud is ghastly but she didn't even sand and wipe down the wood work. Who just slaps paint on with no preparation

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The idea / rule that British home owners in France going be allowed to stay longer than 90 days every 180 days has been BLOCKED by French court.
It's interesting that the headlines in various online news outlets (British ones) all reference "British Expats" in the headline. Wasn't this new rule about British tourists - British expats already live in France, right?

Reactions: 17
Maybe the court watches Billy's vlogs and want a break from Simon every now and then?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If the cockerels died before they went to Vienna and Fanny has lied to protect herself, I think Amaury would be incandescent with rage if she's trying to suggest it happened when he was in charge of the dump. It is very suspicious and it wouldn't be the first time she has thrown someone under the bus. She did that with Ian, the builder.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So, when are they going to SA? January: a mini break in Vienna; February: another mini break in Venice; March: the wretched Easter egg collection, no doubt, followed by a maxi break in SA? That's a quarter of the year gone without any heating or any work on urgent structural problems. She'll be over the moon about a decorated chapel which the surveyors suggested wasn't worth restoring!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.