The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her manipulation of her peasants worked out well. A full week of 'work & progress' shown on the flog and no one is talking about her taking off to Venice, just a little week ago she was in Vienna.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Many sales of this common feature state Herons. Fanny is making yet another eyesore. A feature to distract from the chapel.
Fish hate water splashing on them.
The fuss to maintain the fountain in Fanny’s courtyard is an annual event and we have seen the dreadful state of the motor for that one.
Davey has lost enthusiasm as has Fanny. A secret garden chancing on an old fountain the size of the Eiffel Tower.
The hedges will be years before thick and even then only half the year will they form a screen .
It is yet another shambles like Fanny’s mind.
My fish spend most of their time swimming in and out of the water blade "bubbles" where the "splash" is the strongest ! However my Lillies are at the "calm" end of my pond.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Snorts won't go down there when or if its all done........ he will be allergic to mosquitos so he doesn't have to weed there!
The guy does Nothing!!!
A really good bite so his head swells up. Swatted my first one of the year this week. I use to react so badly to the bites, little to no effect these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My fish spend most of their time swimming in and out of the water blade "bubbles" where the "splash" is the strongest ! However my Lillies are at the "calm" end of my pond.
That’s amazing. I know fish love bubbles in the water, you have yours well trained.❤ if that fountain base pool thing is concrete that would be a concern?

BTW poor orphan Annie going to Vienna and now Venice has to buy a portable kettle.
What sort of establishment is she staying in??
---
Another thing that hideous fountain Is not going to be on level ground. Davey has made too many mistakes with that area behind the chapel. The woodland garden, the English garden the secret garden , a small arboretum.
Where is Nick?
Where is Kirsty?
Matt the long gone digger driver told Fanny and Davey that hundreds of tonnes of soil would be required to level and prepare that area.
Dan just moved some big logs and stones and dumped a few tonnes of top soil and compost in it.
Roots everywhere.
Where is the pump for the fountain going to live?

The whole area is just another Fanny Folly.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It seems like something finally snapped with Amaury and Ñutty after the accident at the Dump and the injury and death of the contractors. Was it the gravity of the accident and its aftermath? Was it Stephanie bullying Amaury with her repeated ”it was killing you” remarks and snarky comments to Amaury? Her lack of empathy? Her negligent treatment of Ratso?

Since they returned from their Thailand vacation, they don’t try to conceal some of their opinions about the decorating, renovation attempts, and lifestyle choices of the gruesome twosome. Although Amaury continues to speak softly on camera so you cannot often hear him clearly, his facIan expressions clear.y reveal his feelings about the wastefulness, laziness, and foolishness of the dastardly duo.

I hope Sebastian’s wife knows about this forum and reads here. She may want to look thru this forum for posts about the male married Australian volunteer who loved to visit the Dump, often without his wife and children. She may want to revisit posts about Ian the contractor whom Stephanie loved to interact with while half clothed.
It's all old news to Fanny, the death of Christophe and poor MM, who's she? That poor girl will never get a second thought ever again.

If Sebastian is going to be working on the Grand Salon, the weather will be warming up and he'll be getting the full 'benefit' of her turning up in her 100 Stars robe and then once dressed flitting around in some short floaty number all for him showing him the collar and cuffs match. :sick:

Not one single mention on the heating, all attention is now directed at the chapel, the sorry excuse for a garden and the grand salon. Surely the heating system has got to be put in there too.

The whole place is an utter shambles and she fucks off to Venice.

I was waiting for Aumary to make a remark about the new travel kettle, his ever frugal cuz is taking with her to save $$ from having to ask for room service to bring her tea.

It still floors me that the crazies think she deserves all of this as she works so hard. She'd possibly deserve it if she had got her priorities right and got something completed in that place.

How long has she got to get her tit in order before the holiday season kicks in or do we think she'll shut up shop for this year at the last minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh so she gave him the sock to put down his pants!
It could be one of her "chicken fillets" that she puts down her bra to prop those puppies up...... bet they are going to Venice !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
When she was signing and then sticking down a hologram sticker, I thought, that's the only sticker she will put on. All the others . . . that's Natti's job, as will be putting everything in envelopes, addressing said envelopes and mailing everything.
I always remember Selmar didn’t like Nettie.
---
It's all old news to Fanny, the death of Christophe and poor MM, who's she? That poor girl will never get a second thought ever again.

If Sebastian is going to be working on the Grand Salon, the weather will be warming up and he'll be getting the full 'benefit' of her turning up in her 100 Stars robe and then once dressed flitting around in some short floaty number all for him showing him the collar and cuffs match. :sick:

Not one single mention on the heating, all attention is now directed at the chapel, the sorry excuse for a garden and the grand salon. Surely the heating system has got to be put in there too.

The whole place is an utter shambles and she fucks off to Venice.

I was waiting for Aumary to make a remark about the new travel kettle, his ever frugal cuz is taking with her to save $$ from having to ask for room service to bring her tea.

It still floors me that the crazies think she deserves all of this as she works so hard. She'd possibly deserve it if she had got her priorities right and got something completed in that place.

How long has she got to get her tit in order before the holiday season kicks in or do we think she'll shut up shop for this year at the last minute.
Someone needs to rescue Sebastian, the only alpha male there.
---
Fanny is reading a book about how the worst place to view paintings is in the museum and that you should go view just one painting at a time. Ironically, she doesn’t seem to understand that the worst place to see even one pervy Daddy Derek painting, much less dozens of them, is on the walls of the crumbling farmhouse Dump. However, the might be paaaafect to decorate the inside of the boiler room.
Those paintings give me the creeps and don’t suit any of her wallpapered rooms.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Fanny getting ready for her part in the Venice carnival , Snorts not so much.
Just where does Snorts put his hair when he has last nights beanie on.
They are ridiculous.

What happened to the urgent re fit to the washing up room? Amoury is making every room uninhabitable.
Perhaps he has a cunning plan to do just that and then say, sod you lot I'm off to the south of France.
1706791661352.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What I thought was incredibly stupid is that the wallpaper has a white background and the fabric on the beds has a cream background?
I think Amaury said the wall had to be redone for something to do. He must be soooooo bored with no renovation work being done.

• Haha
I appreciate and understand your concern, but we may, to an extent, need to agree to disgree. IMHO, I do think that many of Clara‘s early posts had merit and much of her earlier posting was helpful ( and Clara was one person and/or a man and woman couple at times) before it went squirrelly last year and she also became routinely and openly hostile. She wasn’t a peach to most of us before that time either and frequently wanted to control this forum and topics discussed.

However, I don’t believe everything posted by Clara should be considered untrue, tossed out, or immediately dismissed. Some of it, yes, but not all of it. I also don’t believe every single word written by Clara is true or correct and she was infallible or had no personal
interests or agenda. I am not relying on everything written by Clara as gospel truth, but some early posts were spot on with information or shed a different light on certain matters/ issues which was interesting to consider. Others not so much or not at all. If I post something from Clara‘s earlier posts ( which I have done in occasional spurts and sometimes include all of it for completeness), please indulge me and scroll on. Others reading such posts, use your own discernment when reading them.)

Thank you for looking out for me. I appreciate it.
I can only agree to this, one shall take everything with a grain of salt (not just Clara)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Be careful Sebastian, I’d run if I were you…
---
I doubt Amorie and Nasty stayed at the farmhouse and froze, I doubt they are there at all when Fanny is away. Nasty can work from home, whatever it is she does in the off season. And Amory isn't doing much of anything , except milking a paycheck and setting up a pristine workshop for the third time. I bet he could make a window a day if he put his mind to it. And Fanny paid for the material..... But then how could she pay for all the tat and trips and clothes? I have no idea how he is still there I would be so embarrassed that there is not one completed project in three years.
I hope they are looking for better jobs as they have both stopped performing for Stephanie’s vlogs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Re Amaury and Natti’s demeanour on vlog (admittedly I am not watching just reading here). I was thinking there were others at the chateau when the accident happened - Philip, Natty, Maria, Marie and Pavlina were shown on the video before she left to pick up Gerry (trusting footage was from that day). Possibly Kristy as well. I’d be amazed if any of them didn’t feel some distress at the events. At the time of accident there must have been noise, shouts for help or even screams as two men were injured. Calling for an ambulance or rushing the injured to hospital in someone’s car? None of them have first aid or decent speaking French (except Amaury). I doubt they rehearsed any emergency procedures like a guest heart attack or a fire evacuation. I mean there must have been a commotion for some minutes echoing throughout “the ancient estate domains and gardens and the chateau”. I wonder if this contributed to Pavlina’s exit.
Today Karen & Bo’s (Queen’s Escape vlog) contractors had a safety incident cleaning external chateau walls (3 storeys high with a moat-like cavity/trench around some walls). The 2 contractors used one very long ladder, over moat-like depression up to third floor level - ladder collapsed on itself with guy holding onto ladder until he could jump to the ground - she didn’t show what she filmed. Amazingly no injuries. No harnesses, no cherry picker. A very lucky escape!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
And would the engineers understand him? For you native French speakers, is his French comprehensible? or does he mumble it in his affected "posh" accent he uses when he speaks English? I have a hard time understanding him half of the time he speaks English.
What between Amoury with his soft tones and Snorts with his umming and ahhring it is difficult to follow a conversation..Snort speaks a lot but doesn't actually say anything of any relevance... oh wait.... yes me too, soo cute, I love him so much.... the extent of his vocabulary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There's absolutely no reason to prioritize this room, the kitchen needs done, why didn't he start it after xmas? He said it would be a push but he'd get it done.. that was 3 weeks ago and he hasn't started... The windows, if Amaury is good at them, could be done any time. Such BS.. He's played in his tool room all January..
Why was she talking about getting a quote for double glazed windows for the upper rooms? I thought Amoury was going to make the window frames so presumed he would measure the frame for the double glazed unit.
---
I could just about tolerate Ryan, but on one of his recent vlogs he started to commentate in a very strange drawl. That was the straw that broke this camels back.
He tries too hard, and fails miserably. Shame he just can't be himself.
Won't be watching him again.
I think the drawl incensed a viewer who was from I think Tennessee who didn't like what I presume they took as a mickey take. He himself addressed this commentor on his moaning minnie vlog and basically told them to get a life.
---
TRex was right. Stephanie eats like a trash panda. The holiday from hygiene gruesome twosome cooking and made up culinary concoctions are disgusting. Leaving roasted turnips/ radishes sitting in the air fryer all night, using sprouted potatoes without removing the eyes, etc. They are so gross yet think they are sooooooo posh.

They are also lazy as tit, “ racing” off to Venice, leaving greasy Christmas decorations and Christmas trees up at the Dump until Marie gets back from cooking school in a couple of weeks or so. Taking down decorations is beneath the, and for the “ help.”

Fanny also way tacky greeting the architect with her wet hair wrapped up in twists/ curlers. Guess the architect was lucky she put on clothes, n stead of greeting him in her see through negligee or summoning him to her bedroom as she lay semi naked on her bed.

That green table will always be a piece of tit. Nutty was unimpressed.
When do the left overs stop being left overs and become a health hazard? I was laughing to myself when Umbellina arrived with more dreaded black radishes... knowing they were going away the next day if they weren't prepared and frozen they woud be like bouncy balls on their return.
---
When she was signing and then sticking down a hologram sticker, I thought, that's the only sticker she will put on. All the others . . . that's Natti's job, as will be putting everything in envelopes, addressing said envelopes and mailing everything.
Why was the sticker going ontop of the print? I thought the certificate would have been sufficient. I'd have had to peel it off if I wanted to display the print.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I thought that, just a DIY job surely
He was there and on the payroll so she made use of him.
---
Natty and Amaury don't hold back anymore - Amaury's facial expressions say more than 1000 words. And Natty hit the nail on the head with her opinion about the nightstand "it's still ugly"... summed up perfectly.

It's extremely difficult to find beautiful fountains that match in style and size. And as always, our two polluters made the worst possible choice. Don't give a damn what kind of birds they are, the whole thing needs to be thrown away.
She does make some poor choices... if Seb and his crew can age the base to match the rest then it might just be salvaged, sort of .

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
64 days to Easter Friday. Not a chance in hell of Lalande being ready by then. The list of unfinished jobs just grows longer.

Instead of painting/stencilling onto the bedside cabinet I thought that PJ could use his never used nail scissors to cut out pieces of the flower pattern on the new wallpaper and stick it onto the cabinet. Then the room would really have the 80's style.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
TRex was right. Stephanie eats like a trash panda. The holiday from hygiene gruesome twosome cooking and made up culinary concoctions are disgusting. Leaving roasted turnips/ radishes sitting in the air fryer all night, using sprouted potatoes without removing the eyes, etc. They are so gross yet think they are sooooooo posh.

They are also lazy as tit, “ racing” off to Venice, leaving greasy Christmas decorations and Christmas trees up at the Dump until Marie gets back from cooking school in a couple of weeks or so. Taking down decorations is beneath the, and for the “ help.”

Fanny also way tacky greeting the architect with her wet hair wrapped up in twists/ curlers. Guess the architect was lucky she put on clothes, n stead of greeting him in her see through negligee or summoning him to her bedroom as she lay semi naked on her bed.

That green table will always be a piece of tit. Nutty was unimpressed.
The paint would've cost more than the table and they haven't finished spending yet. Snorts is going to look on line for designs... really? What a waste of time, effort and money. throw the table out and buy a decent one.
---
64 days to Easter Friday. Not a chance in hell of Lalande being ready by then. The list of unfinished jobs just grows longer.

Instead of painting/stencilling onto the bedside cabinet I thought that PJ could use his never used nail scissors to cut out pieces of the flower pattern on the new wallpaper and stick it onto the cabinet. Then the room would really have the 80's style.
Watch this space.... little pink flowers will now appear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.