The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope all in Ireland and UK are OK as storm isha travels across us. It was pretty scary here in Dublin and we didn't get the worst of it.
Sweltering here in Brisbane!! Heat is intense. Humidity 90% ? Air con and fans going full blast!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How ridiculous that SJ and PJ hadn't found the mini bar and coffee station..... vlog filler.

• Haha
  • Sad
Yep. Not the least interested in a nude woman . . . or a nude goddess.
1efc50f3-873b-41e3-93d0-64cff75d9ff0_text.gif

1705916533788.png
Screenshot (633).png

SJ wee pee.png
1705916565733.png

It also shows that Aunt and Uncle are very similar to their niece when you remember what their home in Suffolk looked like, stuffed to bursting point with furniture and decorative objects. No wonder they get on so well with Fanny. I guess Amaury has perhaps not inherited the acquisitive gene in quite the same way.
200w (24).gif

1705916192654.png

Jonathan and fam. 2014.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So interesting, thank you. Americans are so bad at speaking our own language, so vicious about speaking other peoples', I'm always stunned by how well Europeans are all taught to speak English and everything else.
I love languages! My goal in life is becoming polygot.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
1705919071062.png
1705919094014.png

@Tartuffe, someone is using your likeness, on youtube...

SJ stag.jpg

therealtartuffe
5 hours ago
Stephanie is a trained opera singer and it shows. Her deportment is exceptional. So graceful.

1705918951089.png

kindlydude
1 hour ago
I would be surprised if Stephanie had not also studied ballet. Her hand gestures, posture, carriage, and deportment are graceful, lovely... exquisite!!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
My brother decided Phil's nob in the back of his head is so his boyfriends have something to hold on to.
Edited to add: I think I'll call him "nob head" from now on.
Phil's also looks like he is developing a bit of a double chin already. Kinda young...

1705920138373.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Pick the excuse:
- Waiting for a second quote
- Waiting for approval from the Marie's office
- Waiting for the architect's drawings
- Waiting to grift more money
- Waiting for approval from the Water Authority
- Waiting for an additional survey
- Waiting for supplies to be in stock
- Waiting for supplies to be delivered
- Waiting for Fanny to return from vacation
- Waiting for the ________________ (insert: plumber, electrician, roofer, handyman, etc.) to be available
- Waiting for Amuary to set up his workshop
- Waiting for the Second Coming of Christ
- Waiting until Hell Freezes Over
I’m waaay behind but this looks like a BINGO card to me! You could also add in known issues, like
- crumbling facade crisis
- ceiling of ____ room falling down
- cracks in the exterior wall
- electrical issues
Etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My brother decided Phil's nob in the back of his head is so his boyfriends have something to hold on to.
Edited to add: I think I'll call him "nob head" from now on.
Phil's also looks like he is developing a bit of a double chin already. Kinda young...

View attachment 2706356
That' what's happens if you barely move throughout the day, whilst consuming copious amounts of food and alcohol! From the earlier picture, we can also see he has now developped a belly. Another year and he has a proper dad bod😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That' what's happens if you barely move throughout the day, whilst consuming copious amounts of food and alcohol! From the earlier picture, we can also see he has now developped a belly. Another year and he has a proper dad bod😁
200w (24) moira rose yes.gif

1705921088569.png
1705921134259.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I cannot believe that Fanny and Tante did not make purchases from Loden Plankl selling mens, womens, childrens clothes, it is an old family business established in 1830. Wait for future vlogs when new clothes appear.

The Trachten fashion is timeless and makes EVERYONE who wears it look smart whatever size or shape rather like a uniform does. The dirndl dress elevates even a munster when worn correctly!

• Heart
Fanny has no real interest in culture, or history, for that matter. Remember when she was bored and uninterested in Egypt, except for when she went to the place where "Death on the Nile" was filmed. She only finds places interesting if they appeared in popular films or TV shows or if she thinks they make her look sophisticated for going there, like the opera in Vienna. I am surprised she didn't buy a dirndl skirt and go to Salzburg to prance around the locations used for "The Sound of Music". So many tourists visit places with great historical significance but only want to see where certain things were filmed. A lot of people go to Oxford to see the college where some Harry Potter scenes were filmed. Fanny feins interest in some historic places but it's just for the vlog and usually involves reading out facts from a guide book, or getting facts completely wrong. That lot, with Uncle doing a "Benny Hill" as someone aptly said, and Fanny, looking like the trollop that she is, make me cringe. It's very embarrassing for us Brits!
Many people come to Carcassonne not realising it is where Robin Hood Prince of Thieves with Kevin Costner was filmed. And then people go to Nottingham expecting to see Carcassonne 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A review of the Imperial hotel in Vienna
Not my style of hotel. Personally I prefer the minimalist very modern ones.
So the statue the two clowns were touching and posing with is actually in the grand foyer of the Imperial Hotel, not the Opera. It doesn’t make them less ridiculous.

Very “grand” this hotel entrance. I took a picture from the review.

IMG_0796.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m waaay behind but this looks like a BINGO card to me! You could also add in known issues, like
- ceiling of ____ room falling down
- electrical issues
Etc.
chateau scab marquis.png

ceiling of ____ room falling down
BJJ lalande masterbath ceiling.png

1658924638413.png

Lalande june 2022.png

Lalande March 22 problems.png

- electrical issues
Screenshot (635).png

Screenshot (637).png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He is looking uglier than ever… and he has put on some weight, specially around the belly.
Scrooge Fanny has significantly aged this weird creature, he looks like a 40 year old man…
---
Many people come to Carcassonne not realising it is where Robin Hood Prince of Thieves with Kevin Costner was filmed. And then people go to Nottingham expecting to see Carcassonne 🤣
Well, we get influenced, don’t we?

My strong will to go to Prague started because that was where Milos Forman’s Amadeus movie was filmed, not Vienna. It was discussed a lot back then the many reasons Forman gave to film a movie about Mozart in Prague and not Vienna.

And because of Before Sunrise movie I planned to take the train from Prague to Vienna, but so far never did that.

And in 2015, and in 2017 again, while traveling to England to visit my daughter that was an exchange student there, we visited Leadenhall Market in London, twice, that’s where Harry Potter’s Diagonal Alley was filmed. Beautiful shops and restaurants, totally worth the visit, but we just went because of Harry Potter. So many markets in London after all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
crumbling facade crisis
And yet we go flying off to Vienna spending mucho $$$ that could have been fixing all that stuff KiKiGee !

Oh well if the place falls in a heap she will get the insurance $$ and flit off to Venice where she will buy another Falling Down Casa with a damp problem ! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.