The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think her dress would have been fine for the opera even in a backwater like Washington DC. Too much skin. I had satin and sequinned jackets over silk, nobody was showing skin in DC.
ETA It was freezing outside, for one thing. You could have gotten away with fur trimmed high heeled boots.
lastnightatthemet is the IG account of what people wear to the opera in NYC. It's a smorgabord.
Smorgasbord, yes, I hasten to add, no skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It takes a lot of bleeping nerve to fly off to bleeping Vienna after raising 210 000 bleeping euros by selling bleeping stars on a bleeping chapel ceiling for bleeping renovations you cannot afford and then wear a bleeping new Star dress to the bleeping opera! For duck sakes! Who the hell is stupid enough to keep sending her all this bleeping money when she is so bleeping transparent about the misappropriation of bleeping Patreon funds?????????

View attachment 2705908
And Fanny looks bleeping frightful in that dress, while Snorts appears bleeping rotund around his middle that hangs above his fuckless little bag of fruit ( 2 melon balls and a teeny banana peel)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Snorts appears bleeping rotund around his middle that hangs above his fuckless little bag of fruit ( 2 melon balls and a teeny banana peel)
This could be a solution for him ???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's the dress she wore to Philip's play! It's called the "When You Grift Upon a Star" dress!

View attachment 2705970
---

Yes, it is....I posted before I saw your post.
That's good.. I couldn't find the pic as I'm blocked on her Insta.. I recognized it for being so slutty though 😂
---
As if we needed any more proof.

At the London restaurant Phyllis completely ignores the attractive young woman sitting just feet away.

View attachment 2706034

Instead, he flirts heavily with the gussied-up granny.

View attachment 2706035

I wonder what the young lady thought of their table. A May-December couple out with their two favorite hags?!
How is it okay to post all these people on her flogs? What if they were having an affair, or in hiding? It's so invasive!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Are you not well ???
I would not even want him carrying my bags whilst gagged,
It is extraordinary that someone who, just a few days ago, was wearing a fluffy pink and blue toddler's outfit, is now in Vienna, picking out extremely expensive Austrian woollen jackets for his cougar's elderly uncle!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
You angel! Thank you! ❤

I have a question for Euro tattlers... isn't everything in Europe a stone throw away? (At least compared to the vastness of nothing in North America)... How can Tan live her life in France, one country away from Austria and wanting to go there "all her life"? it's not she has been lacking in the budget department!

I have to say, I own a couple of fur pieces.. a hat and a long coat, but I have inherited them from my Grandma and she bought them in - I think- 1940s or 50s. Those animals are long dead and by owning antique fur, I am not hurting anyone. But I do have to say, I barley ever wear them. It just feels wrong in this time and day.

And finally, I must make a confession... I think there's a chance I would like to have PhiPhi as my personal shopping assistance. The twank does provide a good service and feedback whilst shopping. 😅
Please don't banish me from tattle.. I promise I will say something mean about him in my next post. 😂😂
Yes, nothing's too far away. They've just waited until someone else has footed the bill before they went.
---
Check this out. I’ve seen varying reviews from outstanding to horrible. The night train is part of a trip I’m planning myself.

Thank you for that info. It's not something were planning on in the near future but I like to do my research before hand. We don't mind doing the drive as we can see other things on the wayand have a stop over. It's almost the same distance as when we drove to see my bestie in Umbria, we did a stopover in Montreaux on the way down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon Uncle will have spent in excess of 500 Euros on those clothes. In Vienna, there are very expensive shops selling "trachten" (traditional Austrian clothing). There is one very famous shop in particular, probably the one they went to, which sells those jackets; lederhosen, and dirndl skirts for women (a wonder Fanny hasn't bought one of those!). That shop, in particular, is extremely expensive. In Germany, some Bavarian trachten jackets are around 200 Euros but the ones in some shops in Vienna are even more pricey. It all goes to show that running a privately owned home for elderly residents is a good career choice enabling people to travel the world and spend, spend, spend. It also shows that Aunt and Uncle are very similar to their niece when you remember what their home in Suffolk looked like, stuffed to bursting point with furniture and decorative objects. No wonder they get on so well with Fanny. I guess Amaury has perhaps not inherited the acquisitive gene in quite the same way.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Sorry, sorry, sorry, just nipping in here as have been so busy. Have an ‘owl’ story but no time to go into it right now.
In the meantime, leaving this right here before comment gets deleted from Fanny’s FB page. As for Uncle Benny Hill 🙄🤢Back soon ♥
They are all just so obscenely crass.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
WHAT is Tatinette looking at? She looks scared! Is Ton-Ton going after that young chick behind him??
I have a feeling Tonton wouldn't be looking at a young lady;) Although he does give off a creepy old man vibe. Revolting old man.

Imagine a swish night out at the opera when you would be dressed up to the nines and excited, to come across that debauched foursome in the foyer. The old man fondling a breast, the kid looking weak and pathetic, the aunt looking like a letter-box, and Stephanie Jarvis like a slut. I can hear the sniffs from here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They are oooozing with class… or something else, I can’t really put a finger on it. To go to opera and act like this is just vile! 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 2705889
View attachment 2705890
View attachment 2705891
View attachment 2705894
Fanny has no real interest in culture, or history, for that matter. Remember when she was bored and uninterested in Egypt, except for when she went to the place where "Death on the Nile" was filmed. She only finds places interesting if they appeared in popular films or TV shows or if she thinks they make her look sophisticated for going there, like the opera in Vienna. I am surprised she didn't buy a dirndl skirt and go to Salzburg to prance around the locations used for "The Sound of Music". So many tourists visit places with great historical significance but only want to see where certain things were filmed. A lot of people go to Oxford to see the college where some Harry Potter scenes were filmed. Fanny feins interest in some historic places but it's just for the vlog and usually involves reading out facts from a guide book, or getting facts completely wrong. That lot, with Uncle doing a "Benny Hill" as someone aptly said, and Fanny, looking like the trollop that she is, make me cringe. It's very embarrassing for us Brits!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hope all in Ireland and UK are OK as storm isha travels across us. It was pretty scary here in Dublin and we didn't get the worst of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have been to the Royal Opera House in London several times and nowadays there is no dress code. If anything Fanny would possibly stand out as trying too hard (as usual) and being overdressed. Her Uncle is so low brow, he tries to act like a middle England gent but just gets it so wrong the old soak that he is

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hasten to add for an older, larger woman such as the aunt, her dress style was good. It was the colour which let her down. That dress should have been in a deep emerald or a dark midnight blue or even a deep regal purple. I feel a bit mean calling her a letter-box!
Stephanie Jarvis could have added a sheer wrap to at least cover her arms for an evening look.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hope all in Ireland and UK are OK as storm isha travels across us. It was pretty scary here in Dublin and we didn't get the worst of it.
I think passengers on some of the planes attempting to land in Ireland and the UK had a pretty hairy experience. Some of the diversions/rerouting were crazy. A flight from Manchester to Stansted was diverted to Budapest!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.