The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course you know I did because I am one of the 3 Fleur-fenders! I don't think it was so much as being startled about the owl (I would be a little freaked out as well, as I'd be worried how to get him out without hurting him, like @Karma baby!) but the fact they were being sponsored by Foreo and poor Anna (forced to use the device for revenue) may have been fearful she'd look like Fanny after using it. Seems legit.
I was told to.put a chimney cap on mine so that birds and raccoons would not go down it. Maybe they need that for the future, if that owl.dies in there the smell would have been horrific

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry, sorry, sorry, just nipping in here as have been so busy. Have an ‘owl’ story but no time to go into it right now.
In the meantime, leaving this right here before comment gets deleted from Fanny’s FB page. As for Uncle Benny Hill 🙄🤢Back soon ♥
Oh, that revolting old man with his touchy hands. Gee I am thankful I had a normal, loving, appropriate father. I never felt threatened by him nor did he ever embarrass me like that old codger. AnneMarie must be so embarrassed. He and Pheeph make a good couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Any bets on whether or not the 20 repetitions of thank you to the bell man were in lieu of an actual tip or signing a release for the use of his image?
Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 7.03.56 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It takes a lot of bleeping nerve to fly off to bleeping Vienna after raising 210 000 bleeping euros by selling bleeping stars on a bleeping chapel ceiling for bleeping renovations you cannot afford and then wear a bleeping new Star dress to the bleeping opera! For duck sakes! Who the hell is stupid enough to keep sending her all this bleeping money when she is so bleeping transparent about the misappropriation of bleeping Patreon funds?????????

View attachment 2705908
That is partially why she is so successful. She does it in plain sight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
With the speculation that PhiPhi isn't a lover to Stephanie Jarvis, I am thinking that she might not be too interested in a sexual relationship? She was very attached to her father(non-sexual) and maybe her partners have been a letdown?

In my opinion, she gives off ambivalent vibes towards men, I know she flirts, I know she belittles men, I know she does the femme fatale thing, but it doesn't come across as a sexual attraction to men. She could be afraid of a sexual relationship? One-night stands have apparently been regular. The cosying up in bed with Ollie, Michael P., PhiPhi, whilst eating food/drinking and giggling, is probably all she wants. Childish high school stuff, which attunes to the little girl who never grew up narrative she loves.

The come duck me clothes she wears are all too try hard and useless; she doesn't seem to know how to attract men. She is a teaser.
Also, if she’s in perimenopause (highly likely), she doesn’t give a tit about sex, her vajayjay has dried up and shrunk to the point that sex is painful, she has urinary incontinence and down there smells like a urinal, and she sweats to much at night she can’t stand another person to be anywhere near her. Not to mention the ever creeping wrinkles, body aches, and declining oral health.

• Haha
  • Wow
That is partially why she is so successful. She does it in plain sight.
Ratso has been officially dumped for the next couple of months.
---
He's a lush. Having been married to one, it gives me such a weird reaction when I see him with his drinks in hand acting the fool he is.. Like a fight or flight anxiety thing... really dislike him.
The Dump crew ( with the exception Marie) seems to have issues with alcohol.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Tante and ton ton are in suite 512 . What complimentary items are in their suite?
Surely one could order a sandwitch from room service?
You know what would be funny? If we figured out where she is staying in real time and called the hotel and ordered $5000 in room service to be waiting for her when she gets back to the room. As it is their “anniversary”. Pretend to be PhiPhi when calling and say you need to keep it as a surprise. My husband does that to one of his friends whenever he is on vacation. It takes about a day to figure out where he is staying because he sends pics or posts to social. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It takes a lot of bleeping nerve to fly off to bleeping Vienna after raising 210 000 bleeping euros by selling bleeping stars on a bleeping chapel ceiling for bleeping renovations you cannot afford and then wear a bleeping new Star dress to the bleeping opera! For duck sakes! Who the hell is stupid enough to keep sending her all this bleeping money when she is so bleeping transparent about the misappropriation of bleeping Patreon funds?????????

View attachment 2705908
She is deliberately taunting tattlers with her unflattering, dowdy, grifted star dress. All the grifters are wearing their best duper’s delight smiles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is Vienna opera still very formal? I remember wearing very dressy street clothes for my seasons' ticket, admittedly not in the boxes and in Washington, DC. I mean there may have been some rhinestones and velvet pants and even a wrist length black lace glove or two, but no ball gown or 18 button gloves and egret feather hair ornaments.
It is, but they do let pretty much anyone in no matter how they are dressed so long as they purchase a ticket. Call me old-fashioned, but Tatinette was better dressed than Fanny for a nighttime venue (I think my grandmere would be rolling over in her grave if I attended a night time opera or formal event in a shorter-length dress.) It'd be the equivalent of a man wearing morning tails to an opera. But, your velvet trousers would be fine! I know times have changed (and they are far less formal in the US than Europe), but while Fanny's choice of attire would have been fine in the US, not so much in Europe. Fanny's bogan roots are showing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
(I would be a little freaked out as well, as I'd be worried how to get him out without hurting him, like @Karma baby!)
Rexy you are too kind to assume I would be worried for the owl! 😅
But unfortunately I am truly a city mouse and every single bug and moving creature will scare me to death. (except dogs and cats!)

In fact a couple days ago there was an unknown bug that flew 20 floors up to my apartment and had the bad fortune of ending up in my living room. I ended up throwing every shoe I own (and I own plenty!) at it to eventually hit it hard enough to die. and then proceeded to scream whilst I grabbed the dead body with a paper towel and threw it away.
I am still traumatized from the experience and my voice hasn't been the same from all the screaming 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I thought Tatinette's dress was horrible! I know she's a heavier woman and I appreciate that she wears what she likes, but that wasn't flattering on her, to me at least. It may have been the color? She looked washed out. And the absence of major makeup was slightly jarring, particularly as she's caked it on (eyeliner and all) when she's been bundled up in 100 layers when lounging about at Lalande.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rexy you are too kind to assume I would be worried for the owl! 😅
But unfortunately I am truly a city mouse and every single bug and moving creature will scare me to death. (except dogs and cats!)

In fact a couple days ago there was an unknown bug that flew 20 floors up to my apartment and had the bad fortune of ending up in my living room. I ended up throwing every shoe I own (and I own plenty!) at it to eventually hit it hard enough to die. and then proceeded to scream whilst I grabbed the dead body with a paper towel and threw it away.
I am still traumatized from the experience and my voice hasn't been the same from all the screaming 😂 😂 😂
I do the same thing when it comes to bugs! I've grown orchids in my home for close to maybe 40 years. One spring, when we still lived in our apartment, all the windows were open and I was watering them. I went to pick one up to carry it to the sink and a spider was on one of the leaves and lowered itself on a web (I'm shivering just thinking about THAT!) and I screamed bloody murder. My husband came running in to see what was the matter........and about two or three minutes later the police showed up. Someone heard my scream and called 911. I was so embarrassed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It is, but they do let pretty much anyone in no matter how they are dressed so long as they purchase a ticket. Call me old-fashioned, but Tatinette was better dressed than Fanny for a nighttime venue (I think my grandmere would be rolling over in her grave if I attended a night time opera or formal event in a shorter-length dress.) It'd be the equivalent of a man wearing morning tails to an opera. But, your velvet trousers would be fine! I know times have changed (and they are far less formal in the US than Europe), but while Fanny's choice of attire would have been fine in the US, not so much in Europe. Fanny's bogan roots are showing.
I don't think her dress would have been fine for the opera even in a backwater like Washington DC. Too much skin. I had satin and sequinned jackets over silk, nobody was showing skin in DC.
ETA It was freezing outside, for one thing. You could have gotten away with fur trimmed high heeled boots.
lastnightatthemet is the IG account of what people wear to the opera in NYC. It's a smorgabord.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
As if we needed any more proof.

At the London restaurant Phyllis completely ignores the attractive young woman sitting just feet away.

hottie in booth.JPG

Instead, he flirts heavily with the gussied-up granny.

two tons.JPG

I wonder what the young lady thought of their table. A May-December couple out with their two favorite hags?!

• Haha
As if we needed any more proof.

At the London restaurant Phyllis completely ignores the attractive young woman sitting just feet away.

View attachment 2706034

Instead, he flirts heavily with the gussied-up granny.

View attachment 2706035

I wonder what the young lady thought of their table. A May-December couple out with their two favorite hags?!
WHAT is Tatinette looking at? She looks scared! Is Ton-Ton going after that young chick behind him??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.