Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M&MsMom

VIP Member
View attachment 2704784

Vacationing yet again
Instead of renovating!
Everyone who gives her money is a
Numb-skull who has
No clue they
Are being “taken” (not to Vienna) by a pair of grifters.

View attachment 2704783
Yes, Stephanie. Please make sure you show your grannies your exploration of Vienna. They might have been able to afford it for themselves, had you not grifted every last dime from them.
The only thing worse than seeing Stephanie enjoy herself like this is seeing Philip sitting there like he's the shit, with his blockhead self.
I really hate these people.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

banshee ob

Bit of breast cancer here, nothing a little surgery, radiation and 5 years on estrogen blockers to take care of it. Almost done with radiation. It all sucks found on routine mammogram, no symptoms.... get those boobies checked ladies, could save your life. Onward to a better 2024. Covid is the least of my worries at this point.
I've experienced the same in 2019...rountine mamo, no symptoms then the dreaded news. Surgery then radiation and now I'm on my final 5th year of meds. My heart and thoughts go out to you.

• Heart

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Stephanie has a new sponsor, a therapist group:
jimmyconnolly3461
18 minutes ago
It’s ironic that todays sponsor is, better help. 15 upvotes on this comment already.
@tdhale4232

9 minutes ago
I know, right

@cynthiamckenzie1034
10 minutes ago
View attachment 2714716View attachment 2714717View attachment 2714718View attachment 2714719View attachment 2714720

jimmyconnolly3461
20 minutes ago
Steph, as it’s a small room, I think you need to be brave and pick a wallpaper that has a lot going on. Like the downstairs loo which, I think was the biggest success
Better help is up to their eyeballs in controversy and no self respecting content producer should represent them, not in good conscience.

They are as shady as they come! And so is Fanny.

• Heart
  • Wow

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Description
Quantity
Price
r-small_94c70ed8-53e4-44d1-bd4e-153345cf3cae_64x64.jpg

Adopt a four-pointed star in the Constellation of Saint Aloysius
x
$3,360.00

There are 153 5 pointed stars left inthe Constellation of Saint Aloysius for $ 17,136.00
-medium_6172f2ca-a1a8-4771-82b2-a6e05af7b4c4_64x64.jpg

Adopt a five-pointed star inthe Constellation of Saint Aloysius

x
$17,136.00

27 6 pointed stars left in inthe Constellation of Saint Aloysius totaling $6,048.00
r-large_4c0013da-005e-48c9-a86b-9fafe0735714_64x64.jpg

Adopt a six-pointed star in the Constellation of Saint Aloysius

x
$6,048.00

81 5 pointed stars left. ..Adopt a five pointed star in the Constellation of Saint Felix
Product image
Description
Quantity
Price
-medium_82425a4c-6cd2-4f8a-b3e0-428ce07069f7_64x64.jpg

Adopt a five-pointed star in the Constellation of Saint Felix

x
$9,072.00

1 4 pointed star left in Constellation of st. Henry
Description
Quantity
Price
r-small_dff76690-61d7-4b2c-b084-2610fac5e1dc_64x64.jpg

Adopt a four-pointed star in the Constellation of Saint Henry

x
$56.00

There are 97 5 pointed stars remaining in the constellation of saint henry for $10,864.00
There are 13 6 pointed stars remaining in the constellation of Saint Henry for $ 2,912.00

Product image
Description
Quantity
Price
r-large_71927f78-5bda-492d-956e-79cc6e9261a5_64x64.jpg

Adopt a six-pointed star in the Constellation of Saint Henry
x
$2,912.00

Adopt a star in constellation of Jesus Christ ALL SOLD OUT.
Adopt a star in constellation of Saint Joseph ALL SOLD OUT.
Adopt a star in constellation of Virgin Mary ALL SOLD OUT.
Adopt a star in constellation of Archangel Gabriel. ALL SOLD OUT.

When the remainder of the constellation of Saint Cecelia is rebuilt, expect 400+ stars in that section? Saint Felix is included under this constellation.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
I think the manager is on her case about positing on IG and most likely someone else is managing her account.
Also, ton and tan haven’t been to Vienna… ever… and you took them in January? Talk about passive aggressive 😂

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
You’ve got to wonder how many Stars the Vienna hotel room and bedclothes cost???????
⭐ ⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pyke

VIP Member
I think the manager is on her case about positing on IG and most likely someone else is managing her account.
Also, ton and tan haven’t been to Vienna… ever… and you took them in January? Talk about passive aggressive 😂

Fanny took that housecoat horror out of Mildreds wardrobe, how Old is she 100 ?

• Haha
  • Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
I have been around posh people all my life, I have never known anyone speak as Stephanie does - she exaggerates syllables, letters, and punctuation. I do find it irritating and fake. She has a penchant for over enunciating.
Stephanie is not, never has been and never will be “posh”. Unfortunately, many of her fans take her pretentious affectations in manner and voice as her being the product of a gilded background, the upper echelons of “society”. It’s a myth. (And the voice/accent often slips loose from the reins of the elocution lessons that I’ve always felt she had as a child/teenager!)

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
NOW SNORTS IS ALLERGIC TO HORSES TOO, LIKE HIS “ DARLING” STEPHANIE?
moniquevanb2433
16 hours ago
How can you not go to vienna and visit the spanish riding school !!!
View attachment 2712344
@TheChateauDiaries

14 hours ago
We wanted to, but we’re both allergic to horses and didn’t want to sneeze through the show.
They are truly the most dull people ever. They travel far and wide only to do the same humdrum activities: stay in luxury hotels, eat, get soused, visit museums and shop. What is even the point? They don't ever venture from the beaten tourist path. What a waste- winter in Austria is for hitting the slopes! There are many great ski resorts just an hour's drive away from Vienna.

I do find it ironic that the Despicable Duo are both "allergic to horses", yet they were fine on camels in Egypt. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
The imperial is overrated. A leftover from better times when people had money. A relict in Vienna that tries to stay on top.
In old times, rich Russians and Hollywood stars came by. Nowadays it’s Eastern European wannabe rich kids and influencers.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
After Vienna it’s London then the dump, then Venice , London the dump, then SA.
It will be Easter and time for the ******** children to pahtee.
I have found an Easter hair style idea for Snorts this year.
She has four months until guests arrive to get work underway and like every other year she is doing fuck all. A year ago she said the place was falling down-nothing has been done and nothing will be done until the night before guests arrive and that will just be embroidering cheap towels
---
View attachment 2706805
View attachment 2706792
View attachment 2706793
TheChateauDiaries
6 hours ago
Sadly I don’t know what the dressing gown is called, it was sent to me as a gift by someone who had made it herself. And Ollie and I are planning to go to Vienna together!

thewardinFrance
7 hours ago
Well......thats not a budget getaway for sure! I wonder who forked out for that!!!
kimlarkin
33 minutes ago
Yes...... i wonder
Gosh when she was young she had totally hooded eyelids and was really very plain
---
SJ has bigger bulges in her face than PJ has in his trousers.
🧵Stephanie Jarvis has bigger bulges in her botoxed face than PJ has in his trousers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

newengland

She appears to be an actress in my American opinion and banking well in her role. Pretty annoying actually. She would be exhausting to spend any time with.
❤ This American saw through her phony posh accent, as well as her affected little girl lost persona, actually, her entire BS of an act, right out the gate. I watched at first because I thought it was a joke. Now I can barely look at the videos shown here and just hate the kow, her stupid gay boy, the two tons and her deteriorating dump.

No one I know would have given her a dime. In fact, she’d be mocked and crushed verbally. Probably she would cry, not fake this time. but real tears, with an uncontrollable ugly cry all over that smug face of hers. No acting on her part needed. Sorry, not sorry.

How she’s taking all this money from these people without an ounce of remorse is despicable.

She’s really plumping up isn’t she? She looks like a stuffed sausage about to burst, Gorging on food and drink while not doing a damn thing will do that to an old fanny.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
OMG....... just watched it and bloody hell - the old grifter got a ad in for stars in the chapel and linked it to that church .
God she is good at it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
They go all the way go Vienna stay at a 5 star hotel, and shop at the local SPAR shop for lunch, which they proceed to eat in their room / suite including plastic pre packed meats, BUDGET farmers coleslaw salad, they will be laughed at by house keeping when the bins get emptied.
Why not at least visit a delicatessen shop and buy local produced goods or even better order Room Service I cannot believe what I am watching.
That was no doubt for her own benefit to let the patrons think they were not spending but being abstemious. Since the star grifting, she and Snorty have decided to talk about bargains and not over-spending. You can be re-assured that all the other meals they had would be at the most expensive restaurants in Vienna and there are a lot to choose from. When you consider what they paid for the hotel and a visit to the opera and, no doubt, all the clothes and antiques they probably bought, it's just ridiculous to try and justify it by talking about picnics in the hotel room and Ryan Air travel. If patrons are taken in by that nonsense, they need their heads examining.

• Heart