Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jeeves

VIP Member
Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 00.44.35.png

Snorts is developing a paunch! Is that his Grandad's old cardigan that he's wearing?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I think the manager is on her case about positing on IG and most likely someone else is managing her account.
Also, ton and tan haven’t been to Vienna… ever… and you took them in January? Talk about passive aggressive 😂

We discovered a little glass cloche covering a delectable selection of cakes in each of our rooms. It’s hard to know how any of our days in the city will top the delight of lying in bed, munching on cake, and finally lying down after a fourteen hour journey!

Why would Fanny say this - "in each of our rooms"? Very odd wording. Wouldn't you usually say "in our rooms" or "in both our rooms"? I assume Tante & Oncle are in one room. By saying "in each our rooms" it gives the impression there are more than two rooms and Fanny & Snorty have separate rooms.

14 hours of travel - what a cheap ass - Paris to Vienna is a 2 hour flight. Who in their right mind voluntarily endures 14 hours of travel to save a few dollars, especially when it's supposed to be a special trip for their beloved Tante & Oncle? Someone who wants to be in London, that's who!

• Heart
That’s definitely a Tartan Terror face atop Fanny’s chassis.

IMG_6519.jpeg

and speaking of Fanny’s chassis, I’ll just leave this here…

IMG_6520.jpeg

• Haha

C'est moi

VIP Member
View attachment 2707921
Fuck me he was the complete opposite of grifting Fanny. Does she have no self awareness or is she mocking her patreons? @billybuddis this her narc personality again on IG
stephanieejarvis

2 h
Karlskirche - Vienna, Austria

View attachment 2707922
570 likes
stephanieejarvis
When we came to Vienna, little did I realise that I’d find myself on a voyage of discovery which would help me to understand my own home.

When we launched the fundraiser for the renovation of the Chapel of Saint Joseph at Lalande, we put all of the stars in the chapel’s sky up for adoption ⭐ We named the constellations of stars on the ceiling after the saints in the stained glass windows below them. One of them is Saint Charles Borromeo, whom I’d never heard of before coming to Lalande.

Imagine my amazement when I discovered that one of the most spectacular churches in Vienna, the Karlskirche, is named after and dedicated to Saint Charles Borromeo! We had the most wonderful visit there, discovering more about the life of this pious man. A descendant of a branch of the Medicis, he could have lived a life of great luxury, but instead dedicated himself to the church. He became Bishop of Milan during a terrible plague. Instead of fleeing the city, he stayed to arrange the feeding of up to 70,000 people per day. He used his own money to do this, going into debt to save the lives of others.

When, 200 years later, Vienna found itself in the midst of an outbreak of plague, the Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI vowed to build a church dedicated to Saint Charles.

Whenever I look up at the stained glass windows in our chapel I’ll think of the kindness Charles showed to those in need, as well as remembering the awe inspiring beauty of this magnificent baroque church.
That's Despicable fanny justifying to her patreons, and everyone who bought a star, her luxury trip to Vienna. She's on a voyage of discovery to help her discover her o
View attachment 2707921
Fuck me he was the complete opposite of grifting Fanny. Does she have no self awareness or is she mocking her patreons? @billybuddis this her narc personality again on IG
stephanieejarvis

2 h
Karlskirche - Vienna, Austria

View attachment 2707922
570 likes
stephanieejarvis
When we came to Vienna, little did I realise that I’d find myself on a voyage of discovery which would help me to understand my own home.

When we launched the fundraiser for the renovation of the Chapel of Saint Joseph at Lalande, we put all of the stars in the chapel’s sky up for adoption ⭐ We named the constellations of stars on the ceiling after the saints in the stained glass windows below them. One of them is Saint Charles Borromeo, whom I’d never heard of before coming to Lalande.

Imagine my amazement when I discovered that one of the most spectacular churches in Vienna, the Karlskirche, is named after and dedicated to Saint Charles Borromeo! We had the most wonderful visit there, discovering more about the life of this pious man. A descendant of a branch of the Medicis, he could have lived a life of great luxury, but instead dedicated himself to the church. He became Bishop of Milan during a terrible plague. Instead of fleeing the city, he stayed to arrange the feeding of up to 70,000 people per day. He used his own money to do this, going into debt to save the lives of others.

When, 200 years later, Vienna found itself in the midst of an outbreak of plague, the Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI vowed to build a church dedicated to Saint Charles.

Whenever I look up at the stained glass windows in our chapel I’ll think of the kindness Charles showed to those in need, as well as remembering the awe inspiring beauty of this magnificent baroque church.
That's Despicable fanny justifying her luxury trip to Vienna to her patreons, and those that bought a star in her dilapidated chapel. Apparently, she's on a voyage of discovery to help her understand her own home! Bitch, your fucking dilapidated farmhouse is falling down and you're doing fuck all about it except... fleecing sad and lonely people.

• Heart
  • Angry

KyBourbon

VIP Member
carolbeeton6759
29 minutes ago
Philips getting old, back in the day he could chase a cockerel around LaLande without breaking a sweat
Oh, Carol, don’t worry…Philip is still able to chase a cock or two!

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I'd rather hang out with weird AF Tess and do whatever is going on here than have to go to a porcelain museum with Snorts and aunt and uncle....
Is that what they call “the lesser of two evils?” 😆

• Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
The gruesome Twosome have packed the cd comment section with dozens of store-bought, glowing, gushing, over the top comments about themselves, still pushing the concept of Stephanie as a professional presenter/reader of Wikipedia, in travel/history videos. They are tightly watching the cd comment section and swiftly deleting unfavorable comments. Gotta keep that grift going! Who else is going to pay for Ratso, auction buys, travel expenses, and sweet wine?

There are still a dozen or so comments about people having extreme reactions to the video, with people spontaneously crying nonstop and overwhelmed with joy and gratitude that Stephanie would generously share her travels with the cd audience and allow them to buy stars in the deconsecrated chapel.

Lots of Dump added gushing comments to complete the canonization campaign for her favorite partners in crime and lushes, auntie and uncle.
Other comments:

margaretjohn2405
1 hour ago
You wore that coat in Italy with MASON. What happened to him? Lovely coat lovely man. Watched every episode

sylviacoaker8830
2 hours ago
Wouldn't it be the sweetest thing, when the Chapel is restored for stephanie and Phillip to marry there

rigorramos4288
5 hours ago
What a beautiful video…I just wish Amaury was with his parents enjoying their company and having good memories with them…

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮And they fall for it yet again………
audriscarborough9309
5 hours ago
Stephanie, I have already, very happily, adopted a star in honor of my children. But, after seeing the beautiful Church, and learning from you the incredible history and courage of the Saint, I feel drawn to adopted another one. I feel honored to do so . Thank you Stephanie, and Philip for the joy you bring, Of course your Aunt and Uncle are just precious. I adore watching their . In happiness, Audri

mattneillninasmom
6 hours ago
Wonderful trip. But...I kept thinking how nice it would be if Amaury and Nattie could have been with you all!

louiselewis5061
11 hours ago
What a charmed life you all lead. Enjoy!
200w (26).gif

margaretjohn2405
1 hour ago
You wore that coat in Italy with MASON. What happened to him? Lovely coat lovely man. Watched every episode.

Dear Margaret John,
Mason
Mason 2020.jpg

Michael
MPK chatching the leak.jpeg

94f23e67-0ed8-47d7-a859-f0bdabdc846d_text.gif

1706011105204.png
1706011060242.png

Not the coat but just for fun...
MPK and SJ 2021.jpeg

1706010902452.png

Venice.jpeg
SJ and Ollie filming.png

1706011002821.png

1706011647530.png
1706011666396.png

1706011626378.png

200w (27).gif

1706013675662.png

8e65c14d-b1bd-4ab8-b74a-7d9ab70e4c7b_text 1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Lots of love to you! 💗💗 sending you all the positive thoughts!

I second the “check the boobies” comment! Breast cancer runs in my family and is always my worry. I regularly spam my friends with songs like this! 😅 you all should send it to the women in your life for a little giggle and a reminder 🥰

I always have to be different: had a tumor removed from under a saliva gland and just had reconstruction surgery to ankle now with titanium rod. 6 weeks on a knee walker is going to be challenging. One of my dogs will not leave my side - I was only gone for 3 nights.

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
The vlog is no longer about the Chateau is it. She only shows about two rooms no work is being done. She is now just full time travel and shopping and wearing really twatty outfits that do her no favours. Her presenting style is pompous, pretentious and prosaic all in one. I find her so abhorrent now. When exactly is this major structural work going to happen if she is going to Venice and SA on other people's dime? Why are the patreons buying into this mindless shit and deception. How does she square her conscience? The audacity of actually expecting people to stay there and pay to be in damp rooms with mismatched decor in a falling down dump is so brass neck. Fanny ending up all alone can't come soon enough

• Heart
  • Sick

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
I wonder if she has a secret sponser? What with the signing up to extra courses.
I too would love to know who is paying for the courses. Also, if she's taking some courses, why not all and divisify her abilities - although "jack of all trades, master of none" come to mind, she might get a basic understanding about each aspect of the courses/cuisines.

Another thing; yes the food pictures are stunning, but tutors have prepped her mise en place, an instructor is showing her how to do it. She hasn't had to source her ingredients, it's all there for her, all she has to do is assemble it. As I've said before I'm curious to see when the training wheels come off. Better yet, when she has to adhere to Fanny's budget and buy ingredients in French at the local supermarket I'd doubt she knows how to ask for fifteen filets of sole. Not to mention lack of appliances at Lalande.

Lastly, while the one-day courses sound fun and achievable and relatively low cost (£199), but the curiculum is there in plain black and white. E.g. the one day patisserie course includes choux pastry. I can google how to make choux pastry, I can watch YouTube videos on how to make choux pastry. While Ashburton sounds fun, I'd much rather do the workshops at Le Cordon Bleu, Paris (Yep, I'm elitist), while pricier (Traditional Bread Baking course is €540) the Le Cordon Bleu name just holds a bigger gravitas. I know we make fun of Stuart, but she can whip something out of nothing, and have just landed herself a gig at some Reality TV cooking school.

Rant over.

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
WTF - what male, let alone a 20 something male, knows what their aunt's wedding china pattern was and all the colours the pattern came in??? What the hell happened during Snorty's childhood??? Most children are happily amused sitting on the kitchen floor banging with pots & pans. Did he just play in the china cabinet?

Adopt a star because:
- Fanny loved the rug in this painting - a new rug arriving soon!
- Fanny received some pieces of this pattern in cadeaux and wants more pieces - coming soon!
- Fanny fancy's new knife holders - easy to fit in her carry on - only €800 for a set of 8!
- Fanny adores 9 Place settings of Herend porcelain - only €1,800 (her favourite)
- Don't forget the Rosenthal (the pattern matches Snorty's family crystal & silverware :sick: )

🧵Suggestion - "God I love Herend". God I hate Snorty!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I don't disagree that she seems a little light in the friend department, compared to the past. But I think parties are now being held elsewhere, maybe John's. Remember the birthday party where you got glimpses of people, I think Tess was one of them?

As people get older, the stuff they used to do in their 20's and maybe even 30's, isn't the sort of stuff they're doing in their 40's and 50's. And if they are, they've grown up enough to know they don't want it all over the internet for the world and their employers to see. Fanny's YouTube "fame" is a part of the equation they didn't have to think about back in the day - and with Tattle around, many don't want the scrutiny. Her friends that had Instagram used to have open pages....now, most are set to "private". Stephanie has even removed some of those pictures from her Instagram pages!

We see what she - and her friends - want us to see!

• Heart

Karma baby!

VIP Member
They are oooozing with class… or something else, I can’t really put a finger on it. To go to opera and act like this is just vile! 🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_7172.jpeg

IMG_7173.jpeg

IMG_7171.jpeg

IMG_7174.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Gurllll, remind me to stay on your good side!🤣 Seriously though. Take another look at the area you’ve blacked out and make sure there’s no personal information there as the covering ink is very transparent.
Nothing incriminating?
---
I edited your attachment ❤

View attachment 2706920
I appreciate it thanks.
The email I sent said that I was surprised they thought that someone who travels endlessly and has a dressing table of very expensive synthetic perfumes aligns with their core values especially pertaining to the environment.

I also think the photo that I attached of of the old hag in pyjamas and a turban is not a vision of fabulousness🤪
---
Phiphis recalls when he was 8 years of age, the history of the Austrian Flag... the Emperor (he couldn't recall which one) went into battle and was injured and the top half of his torso was bloodied, however below his belt the material remained white. Hence the colours of the flag. So what could have caused the bottom half of the flag to be red? Haemorroids?
Snorts also declared that he loves hidden drawers when taking a look at the furniture in the hotel.
He is so weird.
Was this stay at the hotel an Ad.? Fanny told the story almost verbatim from the information on the website posted here by another tattler.
The hotel website also states is does 24 hour in room dining. Those bumpkins eating supermarket food in a hotel suite.
So far Fanny has been seen in two different coats and four dresses.
Perhaps Fanny has to cross the Uk border to make it look as she is spending time in the Uk as she is a Uk resident? Mmm.

Last edited:
  • Heart