Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
November Grifting for Stars, December in London, January in Vienna (and London), February in Venice, March in South Africa - it's a tough life!

Hey Fanny, you lazy, grifting, heartless, selfish, hoarding, soulless cow, when you're in South Africa this winter pestering Percy will you be holding a one year memorial on behalf Mmakhotso Moloi and helping her family financially?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Thank you, @ComtesseRose, for the new thread. You are a belle! And congratulations to @On Repeat for making it to VIP and for the excellent new title. Our prayers go out Iolair and family. We hope you are able to join us again soon.

The last thread was a collective tour de force. Let's push harder. Fanny's friends, family, and acquaintances have abandoned her. And more of her sad minions are questioning the madness.

I have a few updates to report soon. Here's a small taste of things to come:

View attachment 2702085
It’s the only “fun” she has had in bed in the last 3 and a half years.

• Haha
  • Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
IMG_6475.jpeg

Who in the heck walks around a museum dressed like they are at their roommate’s freezing chateau with no heat because 2 people fell off the roof and 1 died?

IMG_6476.png

IMG_6472.png

• Sick
  • Haha
For Americans of a certain age that remember actor/comedian Charles Nelson Reilly, there’s a strong resemblance between him and pervy Uncle Stephen. Granted Reilly was funny in his innuendo laden way. Uncle is just creepy in that inappropriately handsy way!🤔

IMG_6510.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I'm so pleased to see Fanny's hip appears to have improved. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Definitely no slow waddling whilst on vacay! Fanny doesn't seem to have any trouble traipsing around Vienna and climbing all the large staircases in the hotel, museums and churches! You can hear Fanny's stilleto's clicking on the pavement (unless I'm mistaking that background sound with the hooves of the horse-drawn carriages), so she doesn't seem to have any problems negotiating the cobblestones!
Guess Fanny won't need to grift a hip replacement in 2024!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Interesting to see how even Michael seems to do some work on his birthday and helps carrying kitchen appliances. It's such a stark contrast to Steph and Snorts today who never lift a finger ever.

Also as others have pointed out, what happened to Steph's voice over the years? Why did it become so shrieky?
During that period only his second visit he chopped wood, cooked several times, restored the old kitchen range got it working and they all had fun. Fanny still did fuck all and expected others to cook and clean but I feel so bad about Michael I think she really destroyed him something bad went down there and that something was Snorts on a drunken MP. Fanny really liked Michael too it is a shame. The vlogs nowadays are stiff, staged and utterly miserable she has killed the place

• Heart

AndAnotherName

VIP Member
The Heap in the Middle of Nowhere has to be condemned. I doubt if any insurance company would payout on a building that has had no maintenance done since Fanny purchased. Wallpaper and curtains don't count.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Elviemary

Chatty Member
If she had played it smart I think she could have got herself a regular TV slot but she blew it and now there is not a network that would touch her, becaus´she is a joke´and a fraud.
We have a great tv show in the uk called 24hours in police custody, I'd love to see her on that.

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
There was also the occasion when she crossed herself when entering someone else's chapel and the time she lit candles in a church. She has clearly stated that she is not a believer so how can she be so blatantly insincere?
Fanny plays “Catholic for cash” in videos, trying to play out a storyline to influence and fool cd viewers and Patrons into believing she is a devout Catholic, which is contrary to her actions and activities in the Dump chapel prior to the launch of cd on YouTube.It is just another scripted scene for her to play to try to separate people from their time, cash, and gifts. She will do anything for cash and doesn‘t care that she contradicts herself constantly ( part of her control by creating chaos narcs also use).

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

On Repeat

VIP Member
Snorty was in real distress after exerting himself to run and retrieve their forgotten bag at baggage control. Definitely not fun when you can't catch a breath. I thought he was going to throw up! But my gawd boy, get in shape. Step away from your lady desk & online auctions and get some exercise. Take care of your health & see a medical professional regarding your asthma. Finally, don't have a dog, especially one you carry around like a handbag across your body 90% of the time!
I wasn't aware that the twerp had asthma. He has so many false allergies and is so weak and insipid, it is hard to know when he is feigning illness or when it is real. I am afraid he has out done himself when he pretends an illness, when it is for real nobody believes him. Quite a stupid and dangerous game to play.

• Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
Congratulations on your VIPness, @On Repeat.

Hoe down in the fish shack tonight, entrance to the left, bien sur, of the VIP lounge, all are welcome.

Since Fanny made the cassoulet, Languedoc is the forum's most recent culinary frontier, and I've tried to find Languedoc recipes for what's in season in France. Curiously, Larousse lists dozens of Languedoc specialities, like deep-fried salsify caramelized with sugar, for which I can find no recipes online.

It's a fish heavy menu. Tis the season for fresh anchovies, which I could not resist as an appetizer served au gratin. Fresh oysters half shell or any way you like them also in season were very tempting. You can make the saffron-baked potatoes without fish, but I don't think they'd have the same stank. Languedoc is famously not the land of cream and butter, so cookies made with olive oil and an abstemious transmontane Catalan creme brulee made with whole milk provide a more Mediterranean diet than food in French latitudes to the north. I include this list of what's available in the farmers' markets in January as first, menu inspo to dream on, and an indication of the stingy, cheap and timid supermarket meat and produce Jarvis and Lalande hew to. There are kumquats out there. Litchis and bream, a world of fresh water fish, chestnuts and clochard potatoes and pumpkins. Truffles are cheaper and better in January, and you wouldn't be wrong to throw everything else out and just have a truffle omelette for your party.

But this is the fish shack, mama.

Fresh Collioure Anchovies, Au Gratin
Barbecued Langoustines with Aioli
Bouillinade, Saffron-Baked Potatoes, with or without Moar Fish
Deep Fried Salsify (Traditional dish listed by Larousse, caramelized with sugar)
Thinly Sliced Medallions of Orange and Red Onion Salad, atop Escarole, Frisee, Oakleaf Winter Lettuce,
Kumquat Dressing
Creme Catalan, Orange Zest and Cinnamon, Olive Oil and Wine Cookies

And then we will perform line dancing in matching outfits, the traditional folk dance of the ancient kingdoms of Languedoc. Party down!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Random OT thoughts….

How’s everyone doing this year? I’ve heard about many new COVID cases around me, and everyone I meet is tired and fed up with the economy atm. Hoping you fellow traders are staying safe and healthy. 💖

And just because this sounded a bit of a downer, here’s my favourite IG reel of 2024 so far and how I am feeling currently 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
No wonder Fanny spends so much time editing - it must take hours to splice together all the old footage so it bears some connection to the various lies and bastardized time lines.
Timeline trickery
They arrived at Stansted at 11:25 p.m. Don't think they checked their bags. Stayed at the Radisson Blu hotel attached to the airport. It's an easy walk between the terminal & hotel, so Fanny's hip won't give out and 20-something Snorty won't collapse from from exhaustion due to the brief exercise.
Did Fanny & Snorty really travel the next morning to France, or did they simply catch the train into London?
So Tante & Oncle will be seeing Fanny again in a couple of weeks!!! Why? Where?
Are they off to Venice together, simply returning to the shitoo or both?
@LadyAvonlea, you are right to be very suspicious of everything related to the Vienna getaway. Timelines, editing, flights, number of costume changes . . .. Nothing adds up.

This is because there were actually TWO separate trips to Vienna presented in the latest CD vlogs. Fanny and Phyllis thought they were being so clever. I'll report back in the new thread.

• Wow
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Did Tattlers see the dent in the gifted Sterling Pacific aluminium case stood on the trolley in hotel, not a good advert for them nor Ryan Air. Her cream suitcase was also minus its protective cover.
Here it is Pyke.
Here is a comment on the original promotional video:

fiorellaconsoli7532
2 hours ago
I'm sorry Stephanie but the Sterling Pacific suitcase retails for $1495 for the 35L and $1990 for the 80L. Hardly affordable for a non chateau owner like me

$1500 dented grifted suitcase on the trolley.

• Haha
  • Wow

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I'm sorry to be vulgar and graphic, but I just have to! So he pulls on his jeans, adjusts his gear to one side, crams in his phone for extra bulge. Does he wear underpants to get that affect?
If you put that photo on full screen it is nasty. I really can't believe that Pheeph is a sex addict, at least he would be firing blanks after torturing his genitals that way.
Exclusive behind-the-scenes picture of Snorts’ latest outfit. The tighter the better!

IMG_6227.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick