Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JackSpratt

VIP Member
The gruesome twosome are so over Ratso. It looks like Amaury and Ñutty will have to watch Ratso for several weeks over the next 3 months so Stephanie can travel and spend that grifted star money,
---

The missing accountants.
---

I need to clarify the comment. There has not been a Nicole in the live feed.It is a made up name or a name lifted from the comments, similar to the generous “Viola“ whom they claim “ gifted” chapel lights to Stephanie. The gruesome twosome are so inept, they couldn’t find their way out of a paper bag.They are getting super sloppy with their tales and set up “ storylines” in videos.
Yes he's served his purpose, Ratso was just for Christmas. A poor confused little dog, who deserves better as IMO was a breeders reject. He's not a puppy, he's fully grown. To me he looks as if he's already been neutered. He was of no use to the breeder as he possibly has Entropian (ingrowing eyelashes), so cannot be used hence the 'discounted price'.

She wouldn't want to pay full price for a perfectly healthy pedigree, so one with a slight fault will do the trick for her.

I felt so sorry for the poor little chap, he was genuinely pleased to see them but that waste of oxygene was too excited about getting his tea set out of it's packaging.

They truly are scum.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

brassy

Nothing incriminating?
---

I appreciate it thanks.
The email I sent said that I was surprised they thought that someone who travels endlessly and has a dressing table of very expensive synthetic perfumes aligns with their core values especially pertaining to the environment.

I also think the photo that I attached of of the old hag in pyjamas and a turban is not a vision of fabulousness🤪
---

Snorts also declared that he loves hidden drawers when taking a look at the furniture in the hotel.
He is so weird.
Was this stay at the hotel an Ad.? Fanny told the story almost verbatim from the information on the website posted here by another tattler.
The hotel website also states is does 24 hour in room dining. Those bumpkins eating supermarket food in a hotel suite.
So far Fanny has been seen in two different coats and four dresses.
Perhaps Fanny has to cross the Uk border to make it look as she is spending time in the Uk as she is a Uk resident? Mmm.
Absolutely, everything Fanny does is tax conscious, and the repeated sharing of cheap prices, only 300 euro, 5 times cheaper to fly.. bla bla bla.. is part of the farce..remind me why Fanny was in Vienna with Tati & Ton & Twank? To make an investment and she required witnesses? A quick pit stop to Switzerland for her Swiss bank account? Or to burn up the entertainment tax avoidance element of her tax returns? Nice Chanel bag Fanny. We see you! And can you give the head twitching and blinking a break every time ur begging for stars!! I cannot anymore with this!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

tuffiti

Today's Patreon video:

- The ever so poor grifter announces her "winter of culture";
- We're told the destitute grifter is going to watch Puccini at the Opera - where Sissi went too (ofcourse);
- They visit the imperial treasury (https://www.kaiserliche-schatzkammer.at/en/);
- The grifter's uncle buys some clothes;
- The poor things have a lunch in their hotel room, which according to the uncle is reminiscent of the Henley Regatta (seriously dude??).

Riveting stuff, as per ushe.

FP.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Pyke

VIP Member
They go all the way go Vienna stay at a 5 star hotel, and shop at the local SPAR shop for lunch, which they proceed to eat in their room / suite including plastic pre packed meats, BUDGET farmers coleslaw salad, they will be laughed at by house keeping when the bins get emptied.
Why not at least visit a delicatessen shop and buy local produced goods or even better order Room Service I cannot believe what I am watching.

• Haha
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I was told to.put a chimney cap on mine so that birds and raccoons would not go down it. Maybe they need that for the future, if that owl.dies in there the smell would have been horrific
We get a lot of owls here, so funny when they have their babies as you'll see the whole family sitting on the roof.
I use to look after a holiday home in our village and I'd gone to get the place ready for the owners arrival the following day. As I walked into their lounge something moved inside the woodburner, I opened the door and it was a baby barn owl who's fallen down the flue. It could only have recently happened as it didn't really look that worse for wear. Poor thing tried to hide in the corner of the fire, I got one of their bath towels and put it over the owl and lifted it out. Once outside, I took the towel off, let it get itself together then threw it upwards and it flew back into the barn where it had come from.

• Heart
November Grifting for Stars, December in London, January in Vienna (and London), February in Venice, March in South Africa - it's a tough life!

Hey Fanny, you lazy, grifting, heartless, selfish, hoarding, soulless cow, when you're in South Africa this winter pestering Percy will you be holding a one year memorial on behalf Mmakhotso Moloi and helping her family financially?
no no no
It takes a lot of fucking nerve to fly off to fucking Vienna after raising 210 000 fucking euros by selling fucking stars on a fucking chapel ceiling for fucking renovations you cannot afford and then wear a fucking new Star dress to the fucking opera! For fuck sakes! Who the hell is stupid enough to keep sending her all this fucking money when she is so fucking transparent about the misappropriation of fucking Patreon funds?????????

View attachment 2705908
It is beyond belief to me they are so common and low class that they make me sick

• Heart
  • Angry

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Wow- thanks for taking us back down memory lane @Just Grift Wood ! The vlogs were so much better back then, even with the same bad design choices, and why many of us started watching CD in the first place (Fanny seemed so much more "normal" and likeable- and MP gave the magic to her vlogs.) What a stark contrast to the current ones!
Absolutely. Michael Petherick and Fanny were friends, and their chemistry on camera made her early vlogs so much better. Then Philip came to the farmhouse as a “volunteer” with a motive...to sleep with Michael. According to Selmar, he succeeded. Then, he turned his sights toward Fanny. Michael had been playing the part of Fanny’s “boyfriend” for a while but eventually got tired of the deception. But Philip had no problem stepping into that role. And that’s all it is for him…he’s an actor playing a role. In exchange for acting as Fanny’s boyfriend, he gets an allowance, accompanies her on excursions, and pretends he’s lord of the manor. At one point, Fanny attempted to show that she, Michael, and Philip were “one big happy family” when they took a trip to Paris together. But Michael’s friendliness in that vlog seemed forced. I think he’s just as disgusted by the deception as those of us who see right through it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
They are oooozing with class… or something else, I can’t really put a finger on it. To go to opera and act like this is just vile! 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 2705889
View attachment 2705890
View attachment 2705891
View attachment 2705894
Fanny has no real interest in culture, or history, for that matter. Remember when she was bored and uninterested in Egypt, except for when she went to the place where "Death on the Nile" was filmed. She only finds places interesting if they appeared in popular films or TV shows or if she thinks they make her look sophisticated for going there, like the opera in Vienna. I am surprised she didn't buy a dirndl skirt and go to Salzburg to prance around the locations used for "The Sound of Music". So many tourists visit places with great historical significance but only want to see where certain things were filmed. A lot of people go to Oxford to see the college where some Harry Potter scenes were filmed. Fanny feins interest in some historic places but it's just for the vlog and usually involves reading out facts from a guide book, or getting facts completely wrong. That lot, with Uncle doing a "Benny Hill" as someone aptly said, and Fanny, looking like the trollop that she is, make me cringe. It's very embarrassing for us Brits!

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
I’m waaay behind but this looks like a BINGO card to me! You could also add in known issues, like
- crumbling facade crisis
- ceiling of ____ room falling down
- cracks in the exterior wall
- electrical issues
Etc.
- crumbling facade crisis
chateau scab marquis.png

ceiling of ____ room falling down
BJJ lalande masterbath ceiling.png

1658924638413.png

- cracks in the exterior wall
Lalande june 2022.png

Lalande March 22 problems.png

- electrical issues
Screenshot (635).png

Screenshot (637).png

• Wow
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Wow

Pekey

VIP Member
I have a few updates to report soon. Here's a small taste of things to come:
Oh she looks a fool on that bed :cautious:
Nearly 50 years old and still playing "Cute" !!! :rolleyes:

Mmmm..... wonder what those updates are Tartuffe :unsure:

Kisses to ComtesseRose who makes everything go so well and smooth ! 💋

• Heart
Roll up Roll up Still got more stars to sell. Especially as they probably bought a whole bloody dinner service at the auction house. And when did smugtwat’s family get elevated to royalty with all the different porcelain and glassware they owned. His aunty had the whole service as a wedding present!?!??? I thought grandad was a miner ( or am I imagining things again?)

• Wow
  • Angry

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Roll up Roll up Still got more stars to sell. Especially as they probably bought a whole bloody dinner service at the auction house. And when did smugtwat’s family get elevated to royalty with all the different porcelain and glassware they owned. His aunty had the whole service as a wedding present!?!??? I thought grandad was a miner ( or am I imagining things again?)
I find it hard to believe any relative of Pubes has a whole Herend dinner service. The untalented Mr Pube is trying to reinvent himself as some old monied Lord type it is pathetic. They also held the image of the glasses up so that people will send them as gifts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Snorty was in real distress after exerting himself to run and retrieve their forgotten bag at baggage control. Definitely not fun when you can't catch a breath. I thought he was going to throw up! But my gawd boy, get in shape. Step away from your lady desk & online auctions and get some exercise. Take care of your health & see a medical professional regarding your asthma. Finally, don't have a dog, especially one you carry around like a handbag across your body 90% of the time!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34