Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think the manager is on her case about positing on IG and most likely someone else is managing her account.
Also, ton and tan haven’t been to Vienna… ever… and you took them in January? Talk about passive aggressive 😂

She looks positively insipid! And fully photoshopped! Golly it must be a shock to go from looking at your virtual image to seeing yourself in a mirror!😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Jeeves

VIP Member
You can see how much of an exhibition Fanny makes of herself in public as this lady turns to see Fanny's performance in the cafe.

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 05.07.56.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I am not surprised Fanny is becoming isolated she treats people like dirt, is inhospitable and tight fisted when entertaining. I think Fanny has demonstrated on numerous occasions that she is mean spirited and spiteful-she uses people and then discards them and after a while people see through it. When the money dries up from you tube I doubt old Baghead will be there to fund her now, I think she has burnt a lot of bridges. A few years ago Natti would never have bagged Fanny off to go and see Annalise and it is evident Annalise is not kissing Fanny's flat arse anymore. The only people coming now are those who think it can benefit them like Marie with her social media presence and the same goes for Potts. Even Oli has as much killed off their travelling flogs. The Pethericks are done and I think she really damaged Michael badly because I think he believed they were firm friends. Permsmile will be back because she is as noxious as Fanny. Only YouTube fame hungry tarts will be interested in volunteering so I believe the place will stay like the Marie Celeste and the content is getting more and more lame. I for one will not be able to endure another dress up Easter.
---
this is how it's done

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

graciemckitten

VIP Member
OhIDontKnow, why are you insulting butlers? Snorty, the porcelain chamber pot attendant, couldn't shine the shoes of a butler.
Agreed, Snorty is useless in real life, unless you are a middle aged narc grifter who wants a side piece to lie, shop, and be her servant. Bone idle Snorts cannot build a fire, collect kindling, chop firewood, climb up scaffolding, cook, clean, garden, carry more than 2 pieces of furniture a day, cannot take garbage to the bins, is selectively allergic to exercise, cannot properly care for his free dog Ratso, cannot feed or care for the other animals at the Dump, do manual labour, eat dairy, fish, chicken, etc. He can half ass shop at the grocery, advise Stephanie to buy dowdy dresses to unbutton or unzip to her ribs, break in her stilettos, half ass edit videos, auction shop, Emmaus shop, shop on EBay, travel, monitor and try to derail Tattle, Patreon and youtube accounts using fake accounts to bully, insert gushing comments, suggested “ storylines”, purchases, projects, or vacations, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
The sad thing is Phyllis thought he was being clever when he posed for this photo. 'I placed one hand on my hip, and I rested my other hand on her hip. Did you see what I did? Snort, snort. Hands on hips. Snort, snort.'

Such deportment. ❤❤❤ 🤣;)🤣(y)🤣
200w (25).gif

1705946277798.png
BJJ hands on hips (3).jpg

BJJ and SJ with camera july 21.jpeg

BJJ arms.png
IMG_5525 (4).jpeg

BJJ gift.png

BJJ and Davy (2).png

BJJ robe.png

BJJ and  Dan July 2022 (2).png
BJJ Ukranian PhiPhimodo 2.png

Screenshot (639).png

1705947932551.png

• Haha
  • Sick

KyBourbon

VIP Member
If she'd had any real interest in a chapel that she owned, surely she would have researched the background to all the saints, etc. referenced in the chapel. Her interest only starts when she can exploit a story so that money can start rolling in.
Perfectly explained. Exploitation. There will never be a lake, there will never be a Grand Salon, there will never be a chapel. It’s all just a means to an end…money. She wants money to live her life in a way she thinks she deserves after daddy’s passing. It’s been going on for years. If her latest trip to Vienna and recent purchases, after collecting $200,000 for “stars,” isn’t proof, I don’t know what is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

graciemckitten

VIP Member
They must have been in Vienna before 6th January as the nativity scene was still in Karlskirche and, as far as I know, Christmas objects are taken down at Epiphany as in most other parts of Europe and they don't keep them on display until weeks or months later as Fanny does.
I believe she was in Vienna for at least a week. She showed canned videos the first 2 days she was gone or time travels. She rarely tells the truth about the length of her vacations because it would piss off viewers. She calls them “ mini breaks “ and “mini vacations” and makes 2 to 3 videos about a trip to fit her lie that they only went to a destination for an extended weekend, instead of a week ( one viewer made a comment about how much they must do in one day because she crammed too much footage for a couple of days in one video).Recall someone with Fanny busting her last January, 2023 showing a trip she made to the Paris fashion shows.

Snorts must have been reading Tattle over his latest portion of torte( probably with a side of crime brûlée off camera) because we questioned whether they really flew Ryan Air and voila ( or “viola” as Marie says), suddenly Fanny includes videos of a Ryan Air plane, discusses the flight, etc.
( also recall after it was noted on tattle about FRK’s mistake in using viola instead of voila, the next cd video claimed that a person named Viola gifted them antique gold lights for the chapel, which we all know is another lie from the Dump crew to cover up an auction purchase by the gruesome twosome.)

No way it was a weekend get a way with the loads of luggage they carted to the airport. They were gone at least a week+.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

KiKiGee

VIP Member
200w (28).gif

noelines blog
1 hour ago
Really cannot watch you anymore.... so fed up with the la la land... so aptly named chateau. I know you think you are extraordinary and so entertaining but it is all so trivial.........

• Heart
  • Haha

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
The comments on the community page vote for the new curtain team are planted by SUPER FANS, so many suggest her bedroom !!
Maybe scheming Fanny has pulled a blinder here. She buys the uber 'pretty' curtains for her bedroom, then makes a vlog all about where to hang them, knowing that they wouldn't suit the Grand Salon ('Big Room' thanks Snorts) or any where else she and Snorts suggest.
She then puts it out to the rabid fans to vote on it. Voila, the bedroom wins. Is that classed as 'reverse psychology ???? She then love bombs the fans about how clever they are, how right they are in another vlog. It's a win, win for Fanny.

Crikey, how cynical I have become, she does my head in. I don't trust or believe a single thing she says or does :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry

KiKiGee

VIP Member
1706203310603.png

BJJ food (2).jpg

he-doesnt-like-to-share-scotty-sire.gif

therealtartuffe
14 hours ago
I choked up when Phillip spoke about Spud coming over and sitting next to him while he ate lunch. Such a sweet memory.

BJJ run 2.png

BJJ run.png

BJJ scared of roosters (1).png

laura riley
12 hours ago
I’m not sure but I remember Phillip chasing a rooster when he first arrived at Lalonde years ago now. That’s when I started loving his quaint and eagerness collide. It took me a little more watching and then he got me because he is a man of his own. Very intriguing and educated. Super sexy in a vintage wink. Never fails!

1706203757576.png

c6be7caf-2bfb-4d23-ac89-bf6223be2dcb_text.gif

• Haha
  • Sick

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
Marie's Mother? Don't think Marie's Mother was pleased about travelling all the way to the shitoo only to have her plans for a Norwegian Christmas scuttled. Mother & Sister looked liked slapped arses the entire time. Could sending FRK to cooking school be Fanny's way of placating the situation and keeping FRK happy. Let's face it, without FRK in the kitchen this upcoming B&B season Fanny is in big trouble and may actually have to cook herself!
Difficult to judge a Norwegian by the face, most Norwegians look like “slapped arses” through their entire lives. In certain parts of the country is more common than others 🙄 like the south of Norway, where Marie’s family is located.

It is my people and I even admire our lack of “joie de vivre” at times.
The cover of this book says it all 🙄

IMG_0795.png

I am not one of those though, I don’t have “slapped arse” face because I was raised by parents of Iberian/Mediterranean heritage, I have both Spanish and Portuguese heritage. Thank goodness for the Iberian fish trading community that settled in the west coast of Norway in the end of the 19th century.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Karma baby!

VIP Member
I think the manager is on her case about positing on IG and most likely someone else is managing her account.
Also, ton and tan haven’t been to Vienna… ever… and you took them in January? Talk about passive aggressive 😂

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

graciemckitten

VIP Member
She has 108 of the 5 pointed stars left totaling $12,096.00, that is why she is pushing Adopt a five-pointed star in the Constellation of Saint Charles Borromeo.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
Congratulations to our newest VIP @On Repeat for naming the thread.

As always thank you all for the hard work of screen recording, screen grabbing and archiving.
Remember, we have a wiki.
Happy Tattling.
Thank you, @ComtesseRose, for the new thread. You are a belle! And congratulations to @On Repeat for making it to VIP and for the excellent new title. Our prayers go out Iolair and family. We hope you are able to join us again soon.

The last thread was a collective tour de force. Let's push harder. Fanny's friends, family, and acquaintances have abandoned her. And more of her sad minions are questioning the madness.

I have a few updates to report soon. Here's a small taste of things to come:

SUCKERS.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart