The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mostly click bait.
Anna heard some noises from the chimney when she was alone. Turns out an owl had flown from the roof into the flue! They had to remove the wood burner pipes and grab him with a towel to set him free.
We have had weird weather so some nights I can leave the window open and I have been hearing this strange noise . I thought it was the van over the road backing into his drive way but no. I was not going to go outside and look as we are having terrible home invasions here lately!
Then I remembered seeing a Frogmouth Owl a year ago.
Looked up their call ....... yep, it was one ! Have a listen.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They are oooozing with class… or something else, I can’t really put a finger on it. To go to opera and act like this is just vile! 🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_7172.jpeg

IMG_7173.jpeg

IMG_7171.jpeg

IMG_7174.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Possible derail-
Brenda wont approve my post in the "...and more" group
I just watched a Channel 4 episode of chateau DIY: Living the Dream (via my work VPN). While YouTube was showing edd and Anna working on their Passion Project all season, C4 showed a pregnant Anna going into labor during a wedding at Lagorce. YouTube vlogs don't show everything that's going on. Those of us who don't have VPN are going to miss a lot of refurbishing. At least Dan seems to be sharing most everything.
The Baby Anna went into labour with was Emma I think, it could even have been their son. It's a very old programme.

Will be fun watching Fanny explaining her absence in the current series to the likes of Brenda and her groupies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It takes a lot of bleeping nerve to fly off to bleeping Vienna after raising 210 000 bleeping euros by selling bleeping stars on a bleeping chapel ceiling for bleeping renovations you cannot afford and then wear a bleeping new Star dress to the bleeping opera! For duck sakes! Who the hell is stupid enough to keep sending her all this bleeping money when she is so bleeping transparent about the misappropriation of bleeping Patreon funds?????????

IMG_6414.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Difficult to judge a Norwegian by the face, most Norwegians look like “slapped arses” through their entire lives. In certain parts of the country is more common than others 🙄 like the south of Norway, where Marie’s family is located.

It is my people and I even admire our lack of “joie de vivre” at times.
The cover of this book says it all 🙄

View attachment 2704515

I am not one of those though, I don’t have “slapped arse” face because I was raised by parents of Iberian/Mediterranean heritage, I have both Spanish and Portuguese heritage. Thank goodness for the Iberian fish trading community that settled in the west coast of Norway in the end of the 19th century.
So interesting, thank you. Americans are so bad at speaking our own language, so vicious about speaking other peoples', I'm always stunned by how well Europeans are all taught to speak English and everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 00.44.35.png

Snorts is developing a paunch! Is that his Grandad's old cardigan that he's wearing?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
November Grifting for Stars, December in London, January in Vienna (and London), February in Venice, March in South Africa - it's a tough life!

Hey Fanny, you lazy, grifting, heartless, selfish, hoarding, soulless cow, when you're in South Africa this winter pestering Percy will you be holding a one year memorial on behalf Mmakhotso Moloi and helping her family financially?
no no no
It takes a lot of bleeping nerve to fly off to bleeping Vienna after raising 210 000 bleeping euros by selling bleeping stars on a bleeping chapel ceiling for bleeping renovations you cannot afford and then wear a bleeping new Star dress to the bleeping opera! For duck sakes! Who the hell is stupid enough to keep sending her all this bleeping money when she is so bleeping transparent about the misappropriation of bleeping Patreon funds?????????

View attachment 2705908
It is beyond belief to me they are so common and low class that they make me sick

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Just watched the most recent. I swear her hands are getting bigger and bigger. I almost wish grift grab was still going and then I would send her a massive pair of gloves.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2705908
Isn't that the shyte dress she wore when Snorts kissed the boys on stage?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry, sorry, sorry, just nipping in here as have been so busy. Have an ‘owl’ story but no time to go into it right now.
In the meantime, leaving this right here before comment gets deleted from Fanny’s FB page. As for Uncle Benny Hill 🙄🤢Back soon ♥
Is Vienna opera still very formal? I remember wearing very dressy street clothes for my seasons' ticket, admittedly not in the boxes and in Washington, DC. I mean there may have been some rhinestones and velvet pants and even a wrist length black lace glove or two, but no ball gown or 18 button gloves and egret feather hair ornaments.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've been thinking about this. I try not to.
Pheeph may be fake to the bone. But I think they actually Do It, judging from the full body embrace she gave him once when he brought her Micky Dee for lunch. She hugged him all over. For 1.6 ounces of burger.
I know, I know......I go back and forth.......sort of how I do about Amaury and whether I think he's trapped or not.
I am in the phase where they're fake and Amaury's an enabler at the moment.
This, too, shall pass.
BTW, it would take a whole lot more than a Micky D's anything to make me hug either one of them that way!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That's the dress she wore to Philip's play! It's called the "When You Grift Upon a Star" dress!

1705887375872.png

---
Isn't that the shyte dress she wore when Snorts kissed the boys on stage?
Yes, it is....I posted before I saw your post.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
'Victoria's landmass of 228,000 square kilometres is about the size of the United Kingdom' ergo the United Kingdom can fit inside the Australian state of Victoria.
Yes Australia is big!
NZ is 268,021 km² so a little bit more than Victoria but stretched out, and over a few islands too.
UK is 243,610 km². For such a small kingdom they were very 'successful' colonisers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can someone report on the Smuglies scared at the chateau vlog? I simply cannot bring myself to watch and I know some of you still do. I’m curious if it’s a genuine threat or typical chateauverse click bait?
Of course you know I did because I am one of the 3 Fleur-fenders! I don't think it was so much as being startled about the owl (I would be a little freaked out as well, as I'd be worried how to get him out without hurting him, like @Karma baby!) but the fact they were being sponsored by Foreo and poor Anna (forced to use the device for revenue) may have been fearful she'd look like Fanny after using it. Seems legit.

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t really put a finger on it. To go to opera and act like this is just vile! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yep. Not the least interested in a nude woman . . . or a nude goddess.

oblivious.JPG
titless.jpeg

(from Fanny and Phyllis' shopping trip when they stayed at Chateau Love)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The whole vlog was ridiculous, the pricey room, the "let me teach you everything I just read". Snorts talking once again while he was filming, very distracting. And Sweet Fanny being sure to point out Snorts eating a bowl of kids cereal for breakfast. She sure likes to mock him and call out how child like he is. Her hair looks darker than usual and they didn't drive to London only Limoges... Either way lets split the two January trips up. Venice in another week , how surprising, they are not staying in the farmhouse to freeze.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes Australia is big!
NZ is 268,021 km² so a little bit more than Victoria but stretched out, and over a few islands too.
UK is 243,610 km². For such a small kingdom they were very 'successful' colonisers.
Australia 7,692,024 km2 Est 2024 Population 27m. . We have some room left.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.