The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_6411.jpeg

I love Punschkrapfen even more than sacher torte. This with a weiner melange at Aïda - wunderbar!

IMG_6412.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
„Philip, have you seen Jeremy’s mother? He says she is missing since last night.
Anyway, I found a knife of yours in the ofen and it was set on 300*. That’s scorching hot that it burns everything away.

Oh, this wallpaper looks sooo lovely. Did you spent the whole last night putting it up? Thankfully it covers that large hole in the wall, Lord knows what you could hide behind.“

View attachment 2705725
Jeremy's story becomes darker and darker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That's always been something that's struck me - the total absence of sexual energy. You don't have to duck this woman to satisfy her, you just have to write her a check.

I have written before that I believe she is traumatized by her father. These pictures that he painted can contribute to a developmental disorder in childhood/adolescence. And the pictures are only a fragment, who knows what else went on in her parents' house. With her flirtatiousness, which is almost vulgar, she only covers up her lack of self-confidence. The excitement and the feeling of being desired boost her self-esteem. But there is no sexual interest on her part. I would go so far as to say that a full bank account or a shopping trip will sexually excite hermore than any other person could ever achieve.

The maximum sexual interest I suspect from her is voyeurism. Because it gives her a feeling of power because she could expose others with what she observes.
I have thought the same . . . there isn't even a hint of frisson between those two. They never ever touch, not so much as a gentle caress on an arm or a casual hug around the shoulder.
Those awkward staged embraces do not count, neither did the staged hand holding while brocanting with Manor and Maker. They looked more like Jack and Jill.

In the first stages/years of a relationship a couple is constantly touching . . . with these two you never see it, not even the most casual of touches.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I couldn't force myself to watch, but maybe it's just "prop" food, to let her fans know that even though she's staying in an expensive place, she's budgeting in other ways. She'll be heading out to the expensive restaurant with her aunt, uncle and ugly, fake boyfriend as soon as she's had a nap and a lounge about in the bathtub. Then again, she has no taste, really, so she's probably o.k. with lower quality food. Since she, herself, is LOWER QUALITY!

I'm at a phase with her and everyone around her that I'm going to call the "@Just Grift Wood phase" .........I don't know if you remember, but there was a time when she was all out about being on a mad-on with them! I thought it was funny at the time, but now that I'm experiencing it myself, it's not so funny.....just enraging. I get it now, @Just Grift Wood ! YOU ARE SEEN! LOL!!
she still infuriates me ha ha Thanks @tuffiti for the flog to vent my spleen
---
These people are growing (back) on me :LOL: ... I would say they are at their best when they're actually doing renos and featuring Benoit. It was also a valiant attempt at saving the little owl. Well done! I would have simply had a heart attack! 💀

View attachment 2705699

View attachment 2705703
loved this vlog too

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So do the super sleuths know when she made these trips for Travels with my dumb grifter friend? It would be interesting to know when she traveled

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone here watch Diego Leon's channel? I really like the videos. All he does is renovations, occasionally cooks, and sometimes preforms acrobatics on a trampoline :LOL: I find his videos so relaxing, and so straight forward. Just get the work done, no drama! His wife doesn't even talk on videos, just helps him.

I found him with this video... but he posts every Sunday and has gotten so much done since this video:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Possible derail-
Brenda wont approve my post in the "...and more" group
I just watched a Channel 4 episode of chateau DIY: Living the Dream (via my work VPN). While YouTube was showing edd and Anna working on their Passion Project all season, C4 showed a pregnant Anna going into labor during a wedding at Lagorce. YouTube vlogs don't show everything that's going on. Those of us who don't have VPN are going to miss a lot of refurbishing. At least Dan seems to be sharing most everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
…..while you are freezing in her house with no heat not completing projects because she won’t spend the money to finish them…..
Really, really stumped by the entropy she manifests and paralyzes Pheeph, Amaury, Nati and Marie with. It's like a poison.
My narc took 30 years to write his PhD thesis. And 25 to write a book, not least because he wouldn't save it to an external hard drive and had to print out everything countless times, and wouldn't do the scut work necessary to get permissions on images. Because that's women's work.
That's all I know about the astonishing really necrotic paralysis at Lalande.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Re distances a good way to "see" things is to use https://www.thetruesize.com/ it allows you to superimpose countries to scale. Blue is continous USA - So say the Dump is roughly where San Antonio is - Vienna is roughly where Tallahassee is.

View attachment 2705323

Or in this example if Vienna is Washington/Baltimore - the dump is round about where Saint Louis is

View attachment 2705336

Lalande to Vienna would be about a 15 hour (so 2 day) drive.
---
And France with roughly Paris over Chicago View attachment 2705358
Oh this is fun! I put where I live on Paris and the bottom of New Zealand goes down to Spain
Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 12.06.20 PM.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I have thought the same . . . there isn't even a hint of frisson between those two. They never ever touch, not so much as a gentle caress on an arm or a casual hug around the shoulder.
Those awkward staged embraces do not count, neither did the staged hand holding while brocanting with Manor and Maker. They looked more like Jack and Jill.

In the first stages/years of a relationship a couple is constantly touching . . . with these two you never see it, not even the most casual of touches.
Even the Moons were holding hands during their chat today and they have been together forever plus four kids. Fanny and Snorts have never been touchy or affectionate at least have never filmed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.