The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ironic . . . she sticks a mobile up her vagina and later has a butt plug boyfriend, and yet she is unaccepting of lgbtqia+. o_O
I will defend her and say, she wasn't offensively phobic. It's just when she uttered "Men should be men and women should be women", it rubbed me the wrong way.
2005 was a different era, LOL.

Ok so 90% of the tattlers have been to Vienna it seems.
🙋‍♀️

I love Punschkrapfen even more than sacher torte. This with a weiner melange at Aïda - wunderbar!
Russische Punchtorte at Demel is on my food list.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can someone report on the Smuglies scared at the chateau vlog? I simply cannot bring myself to watch and I know some of you still do. I’m curious if it’s a genuine threat or typical chateauverse click bait?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can someone report on the Smuglies scared at the chateau vlog? I simply cannot bring myself to watch and I know some of you still do. I’m curious if it’s a genuine threat or typical chateauverse click bait?
Mostly click bait.
Anna heard some noises from the chimney when she was alone. Turns out an owl had flown from the roof into the flue! They had to remove the wood burner pipes and grab him with a towel to set him free.

I their defence, I would’ve totally been scared too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Mostly click bait.
Anna heard some noises from the chimney when she was alone. Turns out an owl had flown from the roof into the flue! They had to remove the wood burner pipes and grab him with a towel to set him free.

I their defence, I would’ve totally been scared too 😂
But would you have produced an unnecessarily click bait-y vlog about it? Therein lies the rub!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok so 90% of the tattlers have been to Vienna it seems.
That is something Barb Cartland would eat and if that center of the cake is marzipan ---- Pekey would Adore it !!! 🍰💋
It contains a lot of booze (rum or Grand Marnier I think). The beautiful hotel I stayed at was near the Aida across from the Freud park. Oh so handy to pop in and have one of these a few times during our stay. Sadly, the Aida in Toronto’s Yorkdale Mall came and went quickly. Ladurée, also in Yorkdale, does not serve Punschkrapfen.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Stephanie is playing into ‘the single white female’ cosplay of her main donors. The elder ladies that would love to have Philip as a ‘consort’ and apparently follow Stephanie around the heap as paying guests. Fanny is Liberace and Snorts is Scott. How embarrassing.
Oooooh, if the grannies really are all actual bona fide fag hags paying Pheeph's salary and vicariously enjoying the proverbial teeny-weeny-to-null benefits, I'm going to have to accord them some thought.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Looks like Uncle has been hitting the gin pretty hard in the first 24 hours. Scamming money from poor delusional pensioners to finance your travels sure can weigh on the conscious.
He's a lush. Having been married to one, it gives me such a weird reaction when I see him with his drinks in hand acting the fool he is.. Like a fight or flight anxiety thing... really dislike him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well, I had a major stroke in August. My life currently sucks but Tattle brings me joy!
Oh my goodness, how scary. A major stroke is terrible. At least you can enjoy some tattle while you recover. Take care of yourself and good wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh you awful , awful man HalcyonOrganic !!!:eek:

I have to have a "Fanny Lie Down" all day now ...... I am sooo depressed with your insult !

My Hubs does not have that sort of money........... sadly.;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I will defend her and say, she wasn't offensively phobic. It's just when she uttered "Men should be men and women should be women", it rubbed me the wrong way.
2005 was a different era, LOL.
The way you wrote your comment made me think it was a recent comment from your 'friend'.
But you're right 2005 seems like an eon ago and there has been significant societal change since then. Often stance, not enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So if I'm following correctly, this trip to Austria is the one that Stephanie's aunt and uncle got for her?
If that's the case - and even if it's not - how'd you like to be Amaury right about now? Your mom and dad would rather spend time visiting a place they've dreamed of, with your cousin and her hideously ugly, fake boyfriend, than with you and your partner..........
I've been thinking about this. I try not to.
Pheeph may be fake to the bone. But I think they actually Do It, judging from the full body embrace she gave him once when he brought her Micky Dee for lunch. She hugged him all over. For 1.6 ounces of burger.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I've been thinking about this. I try not to.
Pheeph may be fake to the bone. But I think they actually Do It, judging from the full body embrace she gave him once when he brought her Micky Dee for lunch. She hugged him all over. For 1.6 ounces of burger.
Agreed. I think they Do It too and for the same reason. Whether she pays for it is another matter.

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Sorry, sorry, sorry, just nipping in here as have been so busy. Have an ‘owl’ story but no time to go into it right now.
In the meantime, leaving this right here before comment gets deleted from Fanny’s FB page. As for Uncle Benny Hill 🙄🤢Back soon ♥
Tacky, crass and classless!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.