The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's Patreon video:

- The ever so poor grifter announces her "winter of culture";
- We're told the destitute grifter is going to watch Puccini at the Opera - where Sissi went too (ofcourse);
- They visit the imperial treasury (https://www.kaiserliche-schatzkammer.at/en/);
- The grifter's uncle buys some clothes;
- The poor things have a lunch in their hotel room, which according to the uncle is reminiscent of the Henley Regatta (seriously dude??).

Riveting stuff, as per ushe.

View attachment 2704702
I love the titles of the patreon video's you post! They are glorious!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
And finally, I must make a confession... I think there's a chance I would like to have PhiPhi as my personal shopping assistance. The twank does provide a good service and feedback whilst shopping. 😅
Are you not well ???
I would not even want him carrying my bags whilst gagged,

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He has to wear these tight clothes to keep his rectal prolapse in check. Without them his ass looks like a chimp in heat. The Chelsea Flower Show should be so lucky to have such a rosebud.
The most epic advertising product placement Tattle has shown me so far!
Screenshot_20240121-131612.png

• Haha
Would I wear the hell out of that dressing gown at the Hotel Imperial if I owned it and had the means? Yes. Did that day out look fantastic to me? Also yes. Did it remind me of being nine years old and in Vienna with my Grandparents? Thrice yes.

Flame away, I am in a terrible mood as it is.

Related, I have a pot of beans on the stove that just. won't. cook. Did I soak them overnight? Absolutely. No salt has been involved in the cooking process yet. Frustrated beyond belief. And I have a headache. Bah.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
They go all the way go Vienna stay at a 5 star hotel, and shop at the local SPAR shop for lunch, which they proceed to eat in their room / suite including plastic pre packed meats, BUDGET farmers coleslaw salad, they will be laughed at by house keeping when the bins get emptied.
Why not at least visit a delicatessen shop and buy local produced goods or even better order Room Service I cannot believe what I am watching.
I couldn't force myself to watch, but maybe it's just "prop" food, to let her fans know that even though she's staying in an expensive place, she's budgeting in other ways. She'll be heading out to the expensive restaurant with her aunt, uncle and ugly, fake boyfriend as soon as she's had a nap and a lounge about in the bathtub. Then again, she has no taste, really, so she's probably o.k. with lower quality food. Since she, herself, is LOWER QUALITY!

I'm at a phase with her and everyone around her that I'm going to call the "@Just Grift Wood phase" .........I don't know if you remember, but there was a time when she was all out about being on a mad-on with them! I thought it was funny at the time, but now that I'm experiencing it myself, it's not so funny.....just enraging. I get it now, @Just Grift Wood ! YOU ARE SEEN! LOL!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Patreon/Shopping video: Philip got his hair “done” in London as well. It was riveting watching Snorts select Beatles jackets for Uncle. Stephanie HAD to address Snorts’ love for terrible belts over terrible outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You angel! Thank you! ❤

I have a question for Euro tattlers... isn't everything in Europe a stone throw away? (At least compared to the vastness of nothing in North America)... How can Tan live her life in France, one country away from Austria and wanting to go there "all her life"? it's not she has been lacking in the budget department!

I have to say, I own a couple of fur pieces.. a hat and a long coat, but I have inherited them from my Grandma and she bought them in - I think- 1940s or 50s. Those animals are long dead and by owning antique fur, I am not hurting anyone. But I do have to say, I barley ever wear them. It just feels wrong in this time and day.

And finally, I must make a confession... I think there's a chance I would like to have PhiPhi as my personal shopping assistance. The twank does provide a good service and feedback whilst shopping. 😅
Please don't banish me from tattle.. I promise I will say something mean about him in my next post. 😂😂
Re distances a good way to "see" things is to use https://www.thetruesize.com/ it allows you to superimpose countries to scale. Blue is continous USA - So say the Dump is roughly where San Antonio is - Vienna is roughly where Tallahassee is.

Capture d’écran 2024-01-21 à 20.10.59.png

Or in this example if Vienna is Washington/Baltimore - the dump is round about where Saint Louis is

Capture d’écran 2024-01-21 à 20.17.49.png

Lalande to Vienna would be about a 15 hour (so 2 day) drive.
---
And France with roughly Paris over Chicago
Capture d’écran 2024-01-21 à 20.27.37.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Today's Patreon video:

- The ever so poor grifter announces her "winter of culture";
- We're told the destitute grifter is going to watch Puccini at the Opera - where Sissi went too (ofcourse);
- They visit the imperial treasury (https://www.kaiserliche-schatzkammer.at/en/);
- The grifter's uncle buys some clothes;
- The poor things have a lunch in their hotel room, which according to the uncle is reminiscent of the Henley Regatta (seriously dude??).

Riveting stuff, as per ushe.

View attachment 2704702
Jeez wept! 3 minutes in and I'm done... what a bore fest! Thank you for your great efforts though @tuffiti

• Heart
  • Haha
Related, I have a pot of beans on the stove that just. won't. cook. Did I soak them overnight? Absolutely. No salt has been involved in the cooking process yet. Frustrated beyond belief. And I have a headache. Bah.
Do you have some sort of acidic ingredient in them? I ask because I have a Tuscan bean dish that I make that calls for you to put in red wine vinegar in the pot as they cook. It was an Instant Pot (electric pressure cooker) recipe by someone whose other recipes I use all the time, so I couldn't figure out why my beans always came out mealy and not soft. I googled "why won't my beans soften" and there you have it. Just a tablespoon of red wine vinegar did that! I should have known, as I regularly make Greek bean soup on the stovetop, and the recipe (in Greek, no less!) says to not put salt or vinegar in the beans while cooking, but I never knew why!

(this recipe I use for Greek bean soup does double duty - can be either a soup or the standard meal of white beans, which a lot of Greeks put vinegar on. I don't, just olive oil, but I never could understand why that caveat about vinegar was in the recipe until my mess up with the Tuscan bean dish!)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Or here Lalande would be roughly Fresno CA - Vienna roughly Fort Collins Colorado

Capture d’écran 2024-01-21 à 20.31.09.png

Reactions: 16
Do you have some sort of acidic ingredient in them? I ask because I have a Tuscan bean dish that I make that calls for you to put in red wine vinegar in the pot as they cook. It was an Instant Pot (electric pressure cooker) recipe by someone whose other recipes I use all the time, so I couldn't figure out why my beans always came out mealy and not soft. I googled "why won't my beans soften" and there you have it. Just a tablespoon of red wine vinegar did that! I should have known, as I regularly make Greek bean soup on the stovetop, and the recipe (in Greek, no less!) says to not put salt or vinegar in the beans while cooking, but I never knew why!

(this recipe I use for Greek bean soup does double duty - can be either a soup or the standard meal of white beans, which a lot of Greeks put vinegar on. I don't, just olive oil, but I never could understand why that caveat about vinegar was in the recipe until my mess up with the Tuscan bean dish!)
Nope! Just water, a few bay leaves, a rough chopped onion, celery, and bell pepper. Oh, and dried thyme. The water is hard, but I suspect it is just old beans. I'm going to keep it going for a few hours and see if it makes a difference.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.