The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's Patreon video:

- The ever so poor grifter announces her "winter of culture";
- We're told the destitute grifter is going to watch Puccini at the Opera - where Sissi went too (ofcourse);
- They visit the imperial treasury (https://www.kaiserliche-schatzkammer.at/en/);
- The grifter's uncle buys some clothes;
- The poor things have a lunch in their hotel room, which according to the uncle is reminiscent of the Henley Regatta (seriously dude??).

Riveting stuff, as per ushe.

FP.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It could also be a "thank you" for helping her "stay together and not freak out " when the shocking accident happened last year.
Tan and Ton came over even though they were moving into a new house.
Someone said that Fanny has to be "looked after" and cannot travel on her own and lets face it - Snorts would not be much help if all hell broke out - he would run back to his proper Mummy! :cautious:
Just got to your insightful post, @Pekey. Exactemente.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just checked Via Michelin which I use for trip planning. It told me the drive from Chateauroux to Vienna would take 14.5 hours. So they could have travelled in the big car with a boot full of luggage, stopped overnight if needed for less than the ryanair fares or the same time as flying. London was a destination not a transfer hub
They could have taken their beloved Ratso with them as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
the name of this thread is hilarious

btw maybe it was mentioned already but have you noticed that Olie realized he is ADHDer? well done lad, hopefully now it explains why he had to chase dopamine with another ADHDer princess outside of his marital home/relationship...
I just wonder when will princess seek the formal/or even informal diagnosis or at least a targeted therapy

Reactions: 17
With the speculation that PhiPhi isn't a lover to Stephanie Jarvis, I am thinking that she might not be too interested in a sexual relationship? She was very attached to her father(non-sexual) and maybe her partners have been a letdown?

In my opinion, she gives off ambivalent vibes towards men, I know she flirts, I know she belittles men, I know she does the femme fatale thing, but it doesn't come across as a sexual attraction to men. She could be afraid of a sexual relationship? One-night stands have apparently been regular. The cosying up in bed with Ollie, Michael P., PhiPhi, whilst eating food/drinking and giggling, is probably all she wants. Childish high school stuff, which attunes to the little girl who never grew up narrative she loves.

The come duck me clothes she wears are all too try hard and useless; she doesn't seem to know how to attract men. She is a teaser.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Today's Patreon video:

- The ever so poor grifter announces her "winter of culture";
- We're told the destitute grifter is going to watch Puccini at the Opera - where Sissi went too (ofcourse);
- They visit the imperial treasury (https://www.kaiserliche-schatzkammer.at/en/);
- The grifter's uncle buys some clothes;
- The poor things have a lunch in their hotel room, which according to the uncle is reminiscent of the Henley Regatta (seriously dude??).

Riveting stuff, as per ushe.

View attachment 2704702
Tosca is on next month in Staatsoper. no other Puccini in Vienna at the moment. La boheme was on in December in Volksoper.
---
Ok, there WAS a Puccini in SO, la Fanciulla del West, past performances:

Performances 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 JANUARY 2024

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Maybe we are getting some of it wrong, not when it concerns Snorts, as he is not a hot blooded male.
But maybe, just maybe, the decadent dirty grandmother look is what will (eventually) turn him on…
Scrooge “Mrs Stone” Fanny seems to be doing and accepting all it takes to keep her repulsive young femme de chambre around…
Mind you we've not seen his get up for sexy time it could be this 👇

1705846584346.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
so the plaster is completed on the moonie/come underwear photoshot studio/yoga/pissup event consecrated church/chapel I am guessing it is only happening because of google and too many patreons are finding out from tattle some home truths. sadly we are burying a cousin who died suddenly at 35 and very shocked i thought he was very healthy and that chances are Id be the one to go first. So much for closure on a tit 2023 dear good please let the rest of the year with a little ease ...
How unbearably sad. I’m sorry you have to endure such an untimely death.
Condolences.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thinking about the night train sent me off on the internet yesterday. We've deceided that we want to do it as some point. We can get the train from La Roche sur Yon to Paris then onto Vienna. A cabin to ourselves with ensuite, it would be a lovely little mini break and cheaper than driving with the train ride all being part of it.

Just seen your bit on Nightjet @HalcyonOrganic , are they that bad ?
A lot of problems, technically or operational. A family from Switzerland had TWICE no train car because they were simply not attached in both countries.

Prices went through the roof. A lot of negative comments on Facebook. Overbooked train cars, lost reservations, train catching fire, toilets not working, trains not working because of the weather. Trains not working because of software problems..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
IMG_6375.png

Vacationing yet again
Instead of renovating!
Everyone who gives her money is a
Numb-skull who has
No clue they
Are being “taken” (not to Vienna) by a pair of grifters.

IMG_6374.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Tosca is on next month in Staatsoper. no other Puccini in Vienna at the moment. La boheme was on in December in Volksoper.
---
Ok, there WAS a Puccini in SO, la Fanciulla del West, past performances:

Performances 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 JANUARY 2024
When was the day Dan had the children? I think it was around January 12, the day before departure. If they were already in Vienna on January 13th or 14th, then they could have been at the Staatsoper on the 15th.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well bugger my whiptop and call me shorty, what a hard hard life she has, so worn out for ALL her hard work

Vienna, Venice (of course we new that one was coming) and South Africa. What a pauper she is. Small holidays making it sound it all only cost her two bob!:mad:🤬🤬

Window shopping! MY ARSE!!

Michael T, giving you the heads up she wants an ermin cloak to go with her tiara(s).

They're gearing themselves up for a big shop, I can feel in in my waters.

A vomit inducing vlog if I may say so. Her patrons are paying to watch her shop.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2704784

Vacationing yet again
Instead of renovating!
Everyone who gives her money is a
Numb-skull who has
No clue they
Are being “taken” (not to Vienna) by a pair of grifters.

View attachment 2704783
Yes, Stephanie. Please make sure you show your grannies your exploration of Vienna. They might have been able to afford it for themselves, had you not grifted every last dime from them.
The only thing worse than seeing Stephanie enjoy herself like this is seeing Philip sitting there like he's the tit, with his blockhead self.
I really hate these people.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
bleeping spiders. The whole bloody family are cut from the same cloth. Never ending shopping and champagne all paid for by gullible and delusional idiots.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
A lot of problems, technically or operational. A family from Switzerland had TWICE no train car because they were simply not attached in both countries.

Prices went through the roof. A lot of negative comments on Facebook. Overbooked train cars, lost reservations, train catching fire, toilets not working, trains not working because of the weather. Trains not working because of software problems..
Ah, that's a shame. Hopefully they get it sorted out as the idea of it sounds great.

Equally the drive, although long, sounds nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Imperial Hotel has the obligatory royal connection for the grifting little orphan princess.

Are pets allowed at Hotel Imperial, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Vienna?

Yes, pets are welcome. There's a charge of EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay. Service animals are exempt from fees. Food and water bowls are available.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
That is the least sexy nightgown outfit I can imagine. No hot blooded male would get turned on by his woman wearing that getup. Just proves there’s no sexy time between Fanny and Snorty happening on this trip (or ever)!
she makes Barbara Cartland's fashion sense look edgy

• Haha
Reactions: 28
With the speculation that PhiPhi isn't a lover to Stephanie Jarvis, I am thinking that she might not be too interested in a sexual relationship? She was very attached to her father(non-sexual) and maybe her partners have been a letdown?

In my opinion, she gives off ambivalent vibes towards men, I know she flirts, I know she belittles men, I know she does the femme fatale thing, but it doesn't come across as a sexual attraction to men. She could be afraid of a sexual relationship? One-night stands have apparently been regular. The cosying up in bed with Ollie, Michael P., PhiPhi, whilst eating food/drinking and giggling, is probably all she wants. Childish high school stuff, which attunes to the little girl who never grew up narrative she loves.

The come duck me clothes she wears are all too try hard and useless; she doesn't seem to know how to attract men. She is a teaser.
That's always been something that's struck me - the total absence of sexual energy. You don't have to duck this woman to satisfy her, you just have to write her a check.

I have written before that I believe she is traumatized by her father. These pictures that he painted can contribute to a developmental disorder in childhood/adolescence. And the pictures are only a fragment, who knows what else went on in her parents' house. With her flirtatiousness, which is almost vulgar, she only covers up her lack of self-confidence. The excitement and the feeling of being desired boost her self-esteem. But there is no sexual interest on her part. I would go so far as to say that a full bank account or a shopping trip will sexually excite hermore than any other person could ever achieve.

The maximum sexual interest I suspect from her is voyeurism. Because it gives her a feeling of power because she could expose others with what she observes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Could this be the "parade" for the Greek ambassador that Tonton asked the policeman about?
Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 14.59.10.png

It was kind of Ratso to allow TenTon Tante to use the communal Hermes scarf/dog blanket for her trip. It looks as though the clothing budget was allocated for Uncle Quentin's wardrobe update, assisted by his Valet. What a pair of Tossers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.