The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They go all the way go Vienna stay at a 5 star hotel, and shop at the local SPAR shop for lunch, which they proceed to eat in their room / suite including plastic pre packed meats, BUDGET farmers coleslaw salad, they will be laughed at by house keeping when the bins get emptied.
Why not at least visit a delicatessen shop and buy local produced goods or even better order Room Service I cannot believe what I am watching.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They go all the way go Vienna stay at a 5 star hotel, and shop at the local SPAR shop for lunch, which they proceed to eat in their room / suite including plastic pre packed meats, BUDGET farmers coleslaw salad, they will be laughed at by house keeping when the bins get emptied.
Why not at least visit a delicatessen shop and buy local produced goods or even better order Room Service I cannot believe what I am watching.
Or the many sausage stands in Vienna, I enjoyed a nice currywurst from there!
IMG_2657.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Please tell me that Tatty-net is not wearing real animal fur hat and coat 😡 ….these people make Me want to vomit 🤮

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You mean those new Nightjet fiasco trains? Where they either forget to attach the booked train cars, or the train isn’t working because of technical problems, or the Germans are on strike again?

😄
Be glad that you only have the Nightjet fiasco trains, in Germany all our trains are a fiasco :)

• Haha
  • Wow
I double checked with a few oncologists and they said there is zero evidence that mobile phones cause cancer tumours, no matter where you store them. (phew).
Well that's good. I went to school with a girl who during an intimate session with her ex-boyfriend stuck her Nokia 3510i up her hoo hah and had him call the phone.
It was one of his kinky fantasies... She later had a boyfriend who was into butt plugs... Where she found these men and how she attracted them I will never know.
Luckily, I'm no longer in contact with her, not because she was odd, but because she had a very rigid binary thinking regarding gender...

Maybe we are getting some of it wrong, not when it concerns Snorts, as he is not a hot blooded male.
You're right. He's a cold blooded snake.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tattlers interested in Cooking I highly recommend Channel 4 Junior Bake Off on catch up, talented kids, great fun and mishaps along the way

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That was no doubt for her own benefit to let the patrons think they were not spending but being abstemious. Since the star grifting, she and Snorty have decided to talk about bargains and not over-spending. You can be re-assured that all the other meals they had would be at the most expensive restaurants in Vienna and there are a lot to choose from. When you consider what they paid for the hotel and a visit to the opera and, no doubt, all the clothes and antiques they probably bought, it's just ridiculous to try and justify it by talking about picnics in the hotel room and Ryan Air travel. If patrons are taken in by that nonsense, they need their heads examining.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hubby saw the intro to the patreon video and immediately said she's had her colour done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That is the least sexy nightgown outfit I can imagine. No hot blooded male would get turned on by his woman wearing that getup. Just proves there’s no sexy time between Fanny and Snorty happening on this trip (or ever)!
A young guy with granny fetish probably gets some sort of joy out of seeing that 🤭

Edit: @Thebirdandthefrog just saw your post 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bit of breast cancer here, nothing a little surgery, radiation and 5 years on estrogen blockers to take care of it. Almost done with radiation. It all sucks found on routine mammogram, no symptoms.... get those boobies checked ladies, could save your life. Onward to a better 2024. Covid is the least of my worries at this point.
❤and hugs @LittleMore Cottage. Hoping treatment goes well for you.
Yes, get those mammograms.. I had it in 95 and still kickin, thanks to my first mammogram.
Keep us posted on how you are doing .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Today's Patreon video:

- The ever so poor grifter announces her "winter of culture";
- We're told the destitute grifter is going to watch Puccini at the Opera - where Sissi went too (ofcourse);
- They visit the imperial treasury (https://www.kaiserliche-schatzkammer.at/en/);
- The grifter's uncle buys some clothes;
- The poor things have a lunch in their hotel room, which according to the uncle is reminiscent of the Henley Regatta (seriously dude??).

Riveting stuff, as per ushe.

View attachment 2704702
Thank you @tuffiti :)

• Heart
Today's Patreon video:

- We're told the destitute grifter is going to watch Puccini at the Opera - where Sissi went too (ofcourse);
- They visit the imperial treasury (https://www.kaiserliche-schatzkammer.at/en/);
- The poor things have a lunch in their hotel room, which according to the uncle is reminiscent of the Henley Regatta (seriously dude??).

View attachment 2704702
Thank you @tuffiti for the Patreon flog and brief recap. Sounds, as usual, dire.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Today's Patreon video:

View attachment 2704702
Thank you @tuffiti !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Today's Patreon video:

View attachment 2704702
You angel! Thank you! ❤

I have a question for Euro tattlers... isn't everything in Europe a stone throw away? (At least compared to the vastness of nothing in North America)... How can Tan live her life in France, one country away from Austria and wanting to go there "all her life"? it's not she has been lacking in the budget department!

I have to say, I own a couple of fur pieces.. a hat and a long coat, but I have inherited them from my Grandma and she bought them in - I think- 1940s or 50s. Those animals are long dead and by owning antique fur, I am not hurting anyone. But I do have to say, I barley ever wear them. It just feels wrong in this time and day.

And finally, I must make a confession... I think there's a chance I would like to have PhiPhi as my personal shopping assistance. The twank does provide a good service and feedback whilst shopping. 😅
Please don't banish me from tattle.. I promise I will say something mean about him in my next post. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.