The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if I'm following correctly, this trip to Austria is the one that Stephanie's aunt and uncle got for her?
If that's the case - and even if it's not - how'd you like to be Amaury right about now? Your mom and dad would rather spend time visiting a place they've dreamed of, with your cousin and her hideously ugly, fake boyfriend, than with you and your partner..........
Fanny said the trip was a gift but not from whom. I think it's her gift to them for taking part in the scam, otherwise it's a proper kick in the teeth for Cuz and Nutty

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Marie's Mother? Don't think Marie's Mother was pleased about travelling all the way to the shitoo only to have her plans for a Norwegian Christmas scuttled. Mother & Sister looked liked slapped arses the entire time. Could sending FRK to cooking school be Fanny's way of placating the situation and keeping FRK happy. Let's face it, without FRK in the kitchen this upcoming B&B season Fanny is in big trouble and may actually have to cook herself!
Difficult to judge a Norwegian by the face, most Norwegians look like “slapped arses” through their entire lives. In certain parts of the country is more common than others 🙄 like the south of Norway, where Marie’s family is located.

It is my people and I even admire our lack of “joie de vivre” at times.
The cover of this book says it all 🙄

IMG_0795.png

I am not one of those though, I don’t have “slapped arse” face because I was raised by parents of Iberian/Mediterranean heritage, I have both Spanish and Portuguese heritage. Thank goodness for the Iberian fish trading community that settled in the west coast of Norway in the end of the 19th century.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Next vlog all about the up grade to the Royal Suite with Butler Service. NO UPGRADE on Ryanair
Palace Appartments of owner Prince Phillipp
e2961f64-32e8-4a37-9735-1ae90a8aac70_text.gif

185c59bd-0fb6-4215-8533-302a47d7e638_text.gif

Thank you @ploppityplop2 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If it’s the Imperial suite, it’s about 1,200.00 a night. Then there’s food a drink on top of that. Very expensive gift…
Is is to keep poor little Veronica Salt happy after Natti got the diamond ring at Christmas?

1705838802993.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry to be vulgar and graphic, but I just have to! So he pulls on his jeans, adjusts his gear to one side, crams in his phone for extra bulge. Does he wear underpants to get that affect?
If you put that photo on full screen it is nasty. I really can't believe that Pheeph is a sex addict, at least he would be firing blanks after torturing his genitals that way.
Exclusive behind-the-scenes picture of Snorts’ latest outfit. The tighter the better!

IMG_6227.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Traveling to Vienna by nighttrain would have been far more convenient and would have saved time and money. I can imagine that the seats on the plane are not very comfortable for auntie and waddling around the airport with / for her is definitely not fun either.
Thinking about the night train sent me off on the internet yesterday. We've deceided that we want to do it as some point. We can get the train from La Roche sur Yon to Paris then onto Vienna. A cabin to ourselves with ensuite, it would be a lovely little mini break and cheaper than driving with the train ride all being part of it.

Just seen your bit on Nightjet @HalcyonOrganic , are they that bad ?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2703476
Just leaving this here. How quickly we have moved on. This says one year ago....
A year ago it was major structural issues…the oldest part of the chateau is about to collapse. So what does Fanny do? Raise $200,000 to “save the chapel.” And now let’s go to Vienna. I don’t know what disgusts me more….Fanny or the people who keep throwing money at her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Stephanie is playing into ‘the single white female’ cosplay of her main donors. The elder ladies that would love to have Philip as a ‘consort’ and apparently follow Stephanie around the heap as paying guests. Fanny is Liberace and Snorts is Scott. How embarrassing.
Nailed it 🤣

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2704516
View attachment 2704521
Thank you @ploppityplop2 ❤
Hilarious! Thanks @KiKiGee. How can her Patrons not see through her lies

• Haha
  • Heart
So if I'm following correctly, this trip to Austria is the one that Stephanie's aunt and uncle got for her?
If that's the case - and even if it's not - how'd you like to be Amaury right about now? Your mom and dad would rather spend time visiting a place they've dreamed of, with your cousin and her hideously ugly, fake boyfriend, than with you and your partner..........
By now I am pretty sure Scrooge Fanny is the one paying for the trip which was a gift to Tan and Ton.
If Tan and Ton were gifting her the trip she would be advertising it clearly. She is not.
She criticized Ryan Air etc… she would not do that if Tan and Ton were paying for the trip, even being the spoiled impolite creature that she is. The Imperial is also her doing, it has her name written all over it…
---
I always have to be different: had a tumor removed from under a saliva gland and just had reconstruction surgery to ankle now with titanium rod. 6 weeks on a knee walker is going to be challenging. One of my dogs will not leave my side - I was only gone for 3 nights.
Wishing you a fast recovery @UvulaDonor Cats and dogs are great bedside companions when we are sick, aren’t they?

Last edited:
  • Heart
I just checked Via Michelin which I use for trip planning. It told me the drive from Chateauroux to Vienna would take 14.5 hours. So they could have travelled in the big car with a boot full of luggage, stopped overnight if needed for less than the ryanair fares or the same time as flying. London was a destination not a transfer hub

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thinking about the night train sent me off on the internet yesterday. We've deceided that we want to do it as some point. We can get the train from La Roche sur Yon to Paris then onto Vienna. A cabin to ourselves with ensuite, it would be a lovely little mini break and cheaper than driving with the train ride all being part of it.

I had that plan in mind too until @HalcyonOrganic came in running and just crashed it like a glass of crystal d’arques 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fanny said the trip was a gift but not from whom. I think it's her gift to them for taking part in the scam, otherwise it's a proper kick in the teeth for Cuz and Nutty
It could also be a "thank you" for helping her "stay together and not freak out " when the shocking accident happened last year.
Tan and Ton came over even though they were moving into a new house.
Someone said that Fanny has to be "looked after" and cannot travel on her own and lets face it - Snorts would not be much help if all hell broke out - he would run back to his proper Mummy! :cautious:
---

Oh that would be so nice if you could swing it JackSpratt !!!

Very romantic ........ especially if HalcyonOrganic is wrong and the trains go on time ! :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
It could also be a "thank you" for helping her "stay together and not freak out " when the shocking accident happened last year.
Someone said that Fanny has to be "looked after" and cannot travel on her own and lets face it - Snorts would not be much help if all hell broke out - he would run back to his proper Mummy! :cautious:
---

Very romantic ........ especially if HalcyonOrganic is wrong and the trains go on time ! :whistle:
i prefer train when i go to austria or germany. trains are usualy very on time. usualy. except when i was in vienna on december. but that train came from prague and it was only 30 minust or so late and the weather was bad.

• Heart
I think London called for a quick botox/ hair dye appointment so she'd look her best in her Michael T dressing gown.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
---

Gee, these people in Europe don't know what hardship is do they? Come to Australia and fly Jetstar/Qantas and see how you go. I can't remember one Jetstar flight for me that hasn't been delayed or cancelled. The latest is to Bali- I have lost a whole day and somehow, I will have to get a taxi to Sanur at 1.30am and find my accommodation because the Villa I am staying at doesn't do transport after 7pm!
30 minutes late is a walk in the park here.
The train travel would have been so beautiful, especially for the aunt.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That is the least sexy nightgown outfit I can imagine. No hot blooded male would get turned on by his woman wearing that getup. Just proves there’s no sexy time between Fanny and Snorty happening on this trip (or ever)!
Maybe we are getting some of it wrong, not when it concerns Snorts, as he is not a hot blooded male.
But maybe, just maybe, the decadent dirty grandmother look is what will (eventually) turn him on…
Scrooge “Mrs Stone” Fanny seems to be doing and accepting all it takes to keep her repulsive young femme de chambre around…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Annemarie and Natzy were already paid in kind by Fanny with their pre-engagement holiday, following the tragic death at the HMN. Consider it an early Christmas present.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.