The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if I'm following correctly, this trip to Austria is the one that Stephanie's aunt and uncle got for her?
If that's the case - and even if it's not - how'd you like to be Amaury right about now? Your mom and dad would rather spend time visiting a place they've dreamed of, with your cousin and her hideously ugly, fake boyfriend, than with you and your partner..........
If it’s the Imperial suite, it’s about 1,200.00 a night. Then there’s food a drink on top of that. Very expensive gift…

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Like...where does "it" go??? Micropenis? Pencil penis?
Eunuch.
Snorts seems to lack any muscle or tone.
He has a jean missing , perhaps they are his mothers jeans?. Do you remember those big dark green baggie trousers he bought? We saw him in them once. Just why does he wear such tight trousers, they are not comfortable to wear and definitely not to look at.

It is a good thing the genuine gene pool will be restricted and that neither Fanny or Snorts will or can procreate.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So if I'm following correctly, this trip to Austria is the one that Stephanie's aunt and uncle got for her?
If that's the case - and even if it's not - how'd you like to be Amaury right about now? Your mom and dad would rather spend time visiting a place they've dreamed of, with your cousin and her hideously ugly, fake boyfriend, than with you and your partner..........
I expect Amaury, and Nutzi, are veritabley revelling in the absence of the gruesome twosome. It will give them a chance to savour what life could be like away from liarlande and the liars.

I think the bromance between Amaury and the vanlessdan is well and truly over. The line has been drawn in the sand and Amaury and Nutzi are team Annalise. I mentioned before that at the time of the split Nutzi and Annalise were off for a girls weekend. No doubt Annalise wanted to let off steam to someone who knew what was going on. It would appear that Nutzi and Annalise still have that friendship, note the girls night out where Despicable fanny was not invited. I doubt that there's much love lost between Nutzi, Amaury and Cat... Now the CD flog will prove me wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't think Amaury is bothered in the least.
He knows they go not because they care for Stephanie more than him; it's their job . . . part of their job description.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the manager is on her case about positing on IG and most likely someone else is managing her account.
Also, ton and tan haven’t been to Vienna… ever… and you took them in January? Talk about passive aggressive 😂

Quite apart from being extraordinarily unflattering, the acres of fabric in that frilly number must have required a separate suitcase.

I think the IG post was written by SJ herself. Referring to RyanAir as “glamorous” is a particularly English way of describing the joys (not) of the ultimate in cheap, no frills travel.

Stephanie talks about two flights and 14 hours of travelling which predictably had them arriving at the hotel very late (Ryanair evening flight into Venice arrives at 10.15 p.m,). As mentioned in the last thread, there are direct flights from Paris, which cost nothing like the amount SJ said in her breathless justification for flying to Vienna via London (Stansted). If the gruesome twosome really did fly from Limoges* to Stansted and on to Vienna the same day, I suppose they whizzed into Central London to kill time. Perhaps a pressing engagement at the hairdresser - not before time.

* Limoges/London daily flights on Fr, Sat, Sun and Mon.

• Angry
  • Heart
Pick the excuse:
- Waiting for a second quote
- Waiting for approval from the Marie's office
- Waiting for the architect's drawings
- Waiting to grift more money
- Waiting for approval from the Water Authority
- Waiting for an additional survey
- Waiting for supplies to be in stock
- Waiting for supplies to be delivered
- Waiting for Fanny to return from vacation
- Waiting for the ________________ (insert: plumber, electrician, roofer, handyman, etc.) to be available
- Waiting for Amuary to set up his workshop
- Waiting for the Second Coming of Christ
- Waiting until Hell Freezes Over
IMG_5819.png
Waiting for their chateau to collapse so they can move in with Grandpa Johnnie at his Tobacco Blood Money chateau.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the manager is on her case about positing on IG and most likely someone else is managing her account.
Also, ton and tan haven’t been to Vienna… ever… and you took them in January? Talk about passive aggressive 😂

My thoughts exactly, lovely freezing vacation days in unknown Vienna for Tan and Ton….
And who takes 14 hours, in two flights, to go from Central France to Vienna? She could have flew to warm places like Miami, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires or Mexico City with so many hours of flight…
Finally, is that robe a 👘 ? Or is she wearing a curtain? Did Ryan Air lose her luggage?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I also recalled the gift grab when Fanny hopped into this ‘ gown’ and turban. She screeched that she looked like something out of Bridgerton.
Was that robe ever cleaned?
When Fanny went into hospital she wore another robe that had just been bought from Emmaus.
Scabies anyone?
How ironic that Fanny is sitting there in a gifted gown splashing out thousands on a hotel and many more on LH dresses.
Tante and Toncle are being paid in kind for all of their Christmas acting for CD.
I agree about each of our rooms or has someone else met up with them?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
so the plaster is completed on the moonie/come underwear photoshot studio/yoga/pissup event consecrated church/chapel I am guessing it is only happening because of google and too many patreons are finding out from tattle some home truths. sadly we are burying a cousin who died suddenly at 35 and very shocked i thought he was very healthy and that chances are Id be the one to go first. So much for closure on a tit 2023 dear good please let the rest of the year with a little ease ...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

I bet Fanny paid for the flights and aunt paid for the accommodation.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bit of breast cancer here, nothing a little surgery, radiation and 5 years on estrogen blockers to take care of it. Almost done with radiation. It all sucks found on routine mammogram, no symptoms.... get those boobies checked ladies, could save your life. Onward to a better 2024. Covid is the least of my worries at this point.
I am so sorry to learn about the BC diagnosis. It is a very scary diagnosis but you seem to be dealing with it positively. I wish I could talk about my health problems with the same positive approach. I have soooo much difficulties to open up and speak about what is going on with my health and I am proud of those who are able to do it. 💪🏼 Wishing you a full recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Traveling to Vienna by nighttrain would have been far more convenient and would have saved time and money. I can imagine that the seats on the plane are not very comfortable for auntie and waddling around the airport with / for her is definitely not fun either.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Traveling to Vienna by nighttrain would have been far more convenient and would have saved time and money. I can imagine that the seats on the plane are not very comfortable for auntie and waddling around the airport with / for her is definitely not fun either.
You mean those new Nightjet fiasco trains? Where they either forget to attach the booked train cars, or the train isn’t working because of technical problems, or the Germans are on strike again?

😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.