The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giant man hands Stephanie is so careless and rough with Ratso. She always hits him in the eye with her giant thumb or scrapes her griddle sized palm across his eye repeatedly. Is that why he his eye is screwed up?
97099397-76C3-4179-9A89-00A8D63E8191.png
F55BDF6B-4348-4CC3-A4EE-36515CA3DC98.png
rough petting

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I'm so far behind. Both recipes sound amazing 😊 since we are sharing pea soup recipes,
last week I made French Canadian pea soup. So here is mine.
In a Dutch oven cover a ham bone with some meat still left on, cover with water bring to a boil and simmer for about an hour to start creating a broth. Add 1 onion, 2 carrots and 2 celery sticks minced fine along with a bag of split peas. Bring to a boil cover and place in a preheated oven about 300 degrees for about 3 to 4 hours. Pull out the bone, trim the meat place back in the soup. The peas and veggies should breakdown and melt into an creamy soup. It's one of my winter favorites 😍
Last night was beer braised meatballs
Ps. Sorry to go off topic but the fanny and snorty show is so boring 😴
Since on the subject of peas - my pea dip is THE easiest recipe ever and everyone loves it (unless they hate peas). Frozen peas in microwave to defrost then blitz with plain unsweetened yogurt, fresh mint leaves and a bit of salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Fanny has a new obsession… very expensive designer fabric. This one with a connection to royalty….like 50% discount Ratso. All for a crumbling farmhouse in rural France.

La Maison Braquenié - Founded at the beginning of the 19th century, a period during which France had established itself in the domain of the decorative arts, Braquenié was able to create a universe of matching rugs and fabrics for the most prestigious décors. In 1821, Pierre-Antoine Demy and his wife took over the family business and set up in rue Vivienne in Paris where they assembled the most beautiful collections of rugs and tapestries in the capital. The business was successful from the start and in 1830, was named by King Louis-Philippe as "silk fabric merchant to the King". Ten years later, it acquired the "atelier de Paris" in Aubusson and then implemented a policy of creating exclusive models which was to make it famous.

In the middle of the 19th century, the house, now in partnership with Alexandre Braquenié, offered everything flourishing society could want: the Empress Eugénie and Napoléon III, Duc Pozzo di Borgo, the Marquess de la Païva and the Rothschild family all became loyal clients. Official orders flooded in: a rug was woven for the Palais du Luxembourg, another for Notre Dame de Paris and for the Vatican. Its reputation extended beyond the borders of France, with the courts of Spain, Italy and Russia and Sultan Said, the pasha of Egypt, ordering their décors from Braquenié. Prestigious orders continued to be the mainstay of the business during the 19th century, for example those completed for the liner "Normandie" and replicas of historic décors, notably for the Grand Trianon.
.”
Watch for more bargain “ curtains” to show up at the Dump.

The shopping addicts have branched out from high priced luxury wallpaper, to now include high, priced curtains made from expensive luxury fabrics. The gruesome twosome keep spending more and more on auction purchases based upon items they see or read about in auction catalogs or website at Sotheby’s, Christie’s, and other online auctions. Recall Fanny sneaking Fortuny pillows and lampshades in to the Dump.

They have also started compiling their shopping list from items that they’ve seen at Versailles and other castles, chateaux, and luxury, hotels, or museums that they have visited in there, nonstop traveling. For example, I believe I recall in the visit to the Versailles apartment of the mistress of the king, that Stephanie mentioned a porcelain bowl that was used to chill wine glasses. What did snorts come up with at Christmas at the dump? He found a similar porcelain bowl from the 1700s or early 1800s that was designed to chill wine glasses. He showed it off to Amaury in the dump kitchen. Snorts was literally window shopping in Versailles for crap to buy for the Dump with tax free Patreon funds.

All they do is shop for for crap and high end luxury items and antiques online and in person.

Stephanie Jarvis has an out-of-control shopping addiction and massive hoarding issues. I believe she and snorts spend all day long shopping online, reading auction catalogs, looking at tours of castles, museums, fabrics, wall, coverings, etc. and race to locate and buy luxury antique items and goods associated with royalty, Versailles, very wealthy people, etc. for the unimportant, unheated, damp, mice infested, filthy, crumbling, unstable, rotting, mildewed farmhouse in rural France.

As cd viewers have noted, Stephanie wants to turn the chapel into a Vegas style, Marie Antoinette, blinged out party pad. They are buying inappropriate gold sconces for the chapel. They want a blinged out chandelier.
---
The Lalacelles did well with their curtains in the newly reno'd suite, I think, some just plain velvet. The whole turf is not my thing A TALL but the curtains look lovely, toned to the not garish panelling, etc.
My heart was broken, as usual in reading reno blogs and now watching reno vlogs, when they moved their hideous brocante tragic French granny tat furniture in. It was ugly in 1892. At least it's cleaned and polished. But it's awful. Awful, awful and Terry's been hoovering that tit up for three years and more. I suspect the outbuildings are crammed with it. It has massive hoarding and shopping addiction written all over it, despite its steamed and polished cleanliness.
Just been looking at the resto of Jefferson's lesser known hideaway near Monticello, Poplar Forest, UNESCO World Heritage Site nom, in which he stole brilliant French concepts of light. No grody medieval panelling or asthma-inducing drapes, just gorgeous windows (built on the backs of enslaved people), skylights and transoms streaming in light. And oppression, to be honest....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Caroline Gooder aka Stephanie Jarvis cd comments the past few days:

Here is Stephanfraudie's favorite excuse to postpone any work at the Dump and not invest any Patreon funds into the Dump structure. She has a 100 year plan to restore the Dump. Cuz Amaury is supposed to singlehandedly restore the entire farmhouse.

@carolinegooder7091
6 days ago

New content? Finish the chapel and heating system. Work on 5 or 6 bedrooms, two of which get new bathrooms for the B&B. Amaury needs to finish Grand Salon and hallway floor above once it is torn out. They need to multiple Amaury.

Look at Stephanie's excuse and snark at former pal Michael P:
karenhadley5025
6 days ago
Has anyone wondered why we haven’t seen Michael or Stephanie see each other lately??

@carolinegooder7091
6 days ago
Michael lives 5 hours away and doesn't have a driver's license or a sidekick currently. He just rebuilt an organ and needs to finish his cottage

@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
Lalande has external shutters, but they are currently not used. Stephanieis is having internal shutters made. Isabelle's and Michael Potts rooms have them/

@carolinegooder70916 days ago
Stephanie wants one room to display her father's art, but where? Isabelle's room has lots of them, but they are 10 years out from when Isabelle and Percy move to a ground floor room.

Other misc. cd comments:

@maramcmanus9669
5 days ago
@vz5839 Stephanie has set herself up as a style arbiter which opens her up to criticism. Personally i appreciate her creativity and her joy in living but i find her taste "off". Most of the rooms have something fundamentally wrong. The spreads she did for sothebys were fabulous and if she had an unlimited budget i think the sniping would stop. However she does have a tendency to throw paint at a wall and see what sticks. For example the black urns in the bathroom and the wallpaper in the now dining room are ghastly and in the space she has i think she would be better off creating a dedicated gallery for her fathers paintings which really do not work in most of the rooms they are in. The juxtaposition of traditional and modern really requires a lot of thought if its going to work and she doesnt have the eye.

@johngraham8794
1 day ago
I thought they had staff to look after the B&B cook etc as they always seem to be jaunting round the world buying expensive things. When Philip bought the mirror does that mean that other people actually paid for it ?? , Do they not actually do any hands on work? @urskaska u

thewardinFrance
5 days ago
I feel Phillip has taken ownership of the chateau and its interiors......I dont mind where the painting goes.......thats big of him, and also, for someone that appears to have no visible or verbal means of income how does he pay for all of these items that are a steal at 300!!!

@pamjudge9691
6 days ago
How to Decorate a Chateau's rooms look elegant, sometimes these rooms look full of mismatched 'stuff'.

kellysullivan1755
3 days ago
I think amury is over the chateau lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The last screen shot, of Dan and Amaury rushing Stephanie with dagger eyes while Sabine still has a joint???? in her fingers????? May be my
favorite of all the Lalande screenshots.
Although all the archaeological shots you've posted lately have been epic (the Other shot of the Moonie wedding, the dinner party at the altar 🤩).....Thank you Keeks,

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Last night Snorts made a "sauce" of course he did because Marie had been on a Sauce day course at Ashburton. Fanny then tells us how Snorts does the washing up as the glasses and the cutlery has to be hand washed, proof they read here as it was said that they leave washing up for Dave the Rave.

Fannys eyesight is worse than her mother's she thinks Snorts looks adorable in that hooded horror !!! ???

Billsters Cooker Range and Hood look fab to me in the Convent kitchen.
He’s been wearing that hooded horror for the past three vlogs…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Take a look at these cd comments over the past 4-5 days by Dump bully accounts aka Khillip. Look at how much anger, hostility, and sarcasm he has when he encounters comments about his decorating, identification of the "mystery" bracket, involving the church in the chapel restoration, etc. He has serious anger issues:

@aiglonducal314 Dump bully account

@NotTheExpert2
6 days ago
The Feng Shui practitioner in me is loving the absolute beauty of the mirror but cringing that it directly opposite the bed.
@aiglonducal314
5 days ago
Do you think the Chinese care about 18th century French interior design etiquette when arranging their homes? I think not. Why the Hell do you think Stephanie should give a toss about freaking Feng shui

@krissader4855
6 days ago
I have an idea for the mirror. The lower white moulding behand the mirror up by the ceiling can be removed the exact with of the mirror. Then the mirror can be snugged up against the wall. Label the moulding so if it needs to be installed back sometime it can be found. I think the leaf that sits high will sit infront of the higher ceiling moulding. The top edge of the mirror will in essence replace the piece of white moulding. So, the bottom moulding wil travel as such: several inches of white original moulding, the gold top moulding of the mirror, several inches of original white moulding. What do you think?
@aiglonducal314
5 days ago
I have another idea for you: read the comments instead of repeating what's already been said countless times.

gingermele3111
6 days ago
Feng Shui the Chinese art of placement, says it a mirror is never supposed to reflect the bed or the occupants in the bed. Fang Shui is the art of arranging buildings, objects, and space in an environment to achieve harmony and balance in a way
@aiglonducal314
5 days ago (edited)
Do you think the Chinese care about 18th century French interior design etiquette when arranging their homes? I think not. Why the Hell do you think Stephanie should give a toss about freaking Feng shui?

user-qv2tq1eh4u
6 days ago
Mirror is beautiful but to big for the room.
@aiglonducal314
6 days ago
*too And no, it's not.

@charlottetrujillo2207
6 days ago
Your father’s painting looks better. The mirror is too oversized
@aiglonducal314
6 days ago
Why are you so eager to share with the whole world that you have no taste whatsoever
@aiglonducal314
6 days ago
Nope.

@frontenac5083 Dump bully account:

N-A-uw5fp
5 days ago
You may not care, but I thought I would let you know that it is very bad feng shui to have a mirror at the bottom of your bed. You can look it up and see why. it’s a very beautiful mirror! Great find Philip
@frontenac5083
6 days ago
No, thanks. I don't think we need to look into any of this nonsense. You, on the other hand, could try to grow up.

@NewChannel-wi7vj Dump bully account:
@dawnpilkington1212
6 days ago
Pity the mirror is too big for the space
@NewChannel-wi7vj
6 days ago
It's not. Pity you feel like commenting even if you have no eye for this sort of thing.

jeannebernard923
6 days ago
The mirror is beautiful, but per feng shui, I think the bed should not face the mirror and be in line. This is what I know
@NewChannel-wi7vj
6 days ago
And the random bollocks you've learned are worth sharing, for some reason, right? (Even if it's been done by plenty of other loonies in the comments already.)

@barryjamesreeves
6 days ago
I think it’s too big
@NewChannel-wi7vj
6 days ago
It's not, though. So, you think wrong.

CJ-bn6gf
6 days ago
Bad Karma for relationship to place a mirror opposite bed
@NewChannel-wi7vj
6 days ago
LUNATIC

@judyhoikka8400
5 days ago
You are confusing karma and feng shui

@CJ-bn6gf
5 days ago
OK Feng Shui..the manic screeching in these videos is giving me brain fog

@eileenworth7862
6 days ago
17th century? It may be haunted.
@NewChannel-wi7vj
6 days ago
18th (Obviously)

@irishdancer2753
2 days ago
Stephanie and Phillip, very enjoyable video. Love all your stunning draperies, simply beautiful! Such talent Stephanie! Actually, everyone who has stepped foot in to your Chateau and has helped, are all talented! Beautiful to see!!
@NewChannel-wi7vj
2 days ago
*Philip

lisaakinlabi
1 day ago
OMG how cool is that, to have the bracket! It can be copied I'm sure.The gifted sconce will be great! I love the scale and the style of it, very well suited. I keep thinking, how can LaLande keep the excitement going? You truly do have excitement each day, when new things come, old things are repurposed and restorations are constantly unfolding into old world splendor
@NewChannel-wi7vj
1 day ago
It's either "Lalande" or "la Lande". Random capital letters inside of words are not a thing in French.

enigmabunny1
1 day ago
I’m pretty sure the bracket is supposed to hold a sanctuary lamp.
@NewChannel-wi7vj
1 day ago
I'm pretty sure it's been said countless times in the comments. You know, the ones you couldn't be bothered to read before adding your own spam.

@jpfloru8669
1 day ago
Update on the lake please
@NewChannel-wi7vj
1 day ago
It's still dry, as you can see.

nadeansimmons226
1 day ago
It would be really nice if you offered the chapel restorers a warming meal sometime
@NewChannel-wi7vj
1 day ago
They're not random bums off the streets. They're qualified and payed (well, I would hope) to do their job. Do you offer free meals to your postman or your bus driver, for some reason?

sarahofer4368
1 day ago
Would it be possible to have solar panels for the Chapel lighting/heating/cooling?
@NewChannel-wi7vj
1 day ago
And where would you install these eyesores?

@theduchess9019 Lego Dump bully account:

laurachicchelly3012
1 day ago
Stephanie, today you stated that the chapel has not been deconsecrated. Please Please Please double check on that. If it is still an active Catholic church, you, Nick and Micheal have a responsibility to preserve it under the Catholic church guidelines. Please bring in a parish priest from the area to help guide you along the restoration
@theduchess9019
1 day ago
LOL!

kathleensmith8365
1 day ago
Remember, there should be one red lamp easily seen on the wall often on the left side which is lit to indicate the presence of Christ in consecrated hosts in the tabernacle. The reason for the chapel existing. That sketch you have with the single lamp looks like that red sanctuary light. Any traditional Catholoc chapel will have that lamp. It burns 24/7 if the Sacred Host is in the tabernacle.
@theduchess9019
1 day ago
I've yet to visit a Catholoc chapel. Is it much different than a Catholic one?

r
amonapansegrau2217

1 day ago
It’s so dark outside - please consider some solar lights along your pathways for safety
@theduchess9019
1 day ago
Oh, for crying out loud! Please consider getting a life!

Fallster
1 day ago
I’m sure you are aware that soy based candles do not burn the same way as candle wax and leave no residue on the walls. An idea here?
@Monitschka
1 day ago
There is nothing compared to real candles in simple chandeliers.
@theduchess9019
1 day ago
Yes: a great idea would be not to light a naked flame in the chapel. When the newly restored building catches fire, residue on the walls will be the least of their worries!

@meredithharvath4934
1 day ago
You need a sacristan consultant, especially more than ever, now you know it has never been deconsecrated.
@theduchess9019
1 day ago
Is that so? Lol/

chiaramaria308
1 day ago
I have so many concerns with the fact that the chapel hasn't been deconsecrated. The Bishop or Priest in the Parish should be contacted. ASAP. It isn't proper as the chapel has not been used as it should be by Catholics in a State of Grace.
@theduchess9019
1 day ago
WTF!?

johnwollschlager9827
1 day ago
The bracket and lamp is probably a sanctuary lamp - there would only be one and it would be near the altar.
@theduchess9019
1 day ago
No way! Almost as if the countless comments already telling us that were right!

judiehavard4903
4 days ago
What do you mean by...getting permission to open the window? Why do you need a permission?
@theduchess9019
4 days ago
They don't. For some reason they are afraid of the official local "authorities" and think they have to comply with every single thing they say or jump through any hoop (which is the reason why they had the lake drained in the first place, for example) rather than just doing the things they want (within reason, obviously). Reopening a window that was there before, for instance, is a matter of a couple hours' work, and that's it. They've got no neighbours nearby, nobody would ever notice it anyway. And as you may well know already, the building is not even listed. (If they knew what the French government does to listed buildings on a daily basis, believe me, they wouldn't worry for a simple window!)

@frontenac5083 Lego Dump bully account:
susanhayirli8474
5 days ago
Making this video is the hardest thing but thank you for raising awareness of such a horrific disease
@frontenac5083
4 days ago
WTF are you on about?

@robertdelaria3512
6 days ago
Angle it down
@frontenac5083
6 days ago
Oh, dear.

@kindlydude NEW DUMP ACCOUNT PLANTING FAKE GUSHING COMMENTS and Ugly Comments:
lollygee172
2 days ago
I wonder if the simpler french style curtains was also due to the French’s faithful use of shutters? I’m American so shutters are a foreign concept to me, but wonder how faithfully you use them at Lalande and if using them would help preserve the silk?
@kindlydude
1 day ago
...but who wants to live in a darkened room? I suppose if you leave your bedroom never to return till evening that would work. But as La Lande works almost like a hotel, they want the rooms to look cheerful for their guests.

jodrakeley8568
1 day ago
If you would like some new textiles in the chapel (or indeed some you already have restored) I would love to donate some time to you. I worked as a ecclesiastical embroiderer
@kindlydude
1 day ago
Wow! what a generous offer! You should send photos of your work, which is more likely to capture Stephanie's attention

@Violet_Vampyre
1 day ago
Natty might like to have her own private office
@kindlydude
1 day ago
Then Natty would be filmed less often and we wouldn't get to see her delightful smiling face every morning

ludovica8221 THIS ACCOUNT IS SUSPICIOUS. PLANTING IDEA ABOUT GETTING OTHER CD VIEWERS TO OFFER TO BUY STARS FOR VIEWERS WHO CANNOT AFFORD THEM.

ludovica8221
5 days ago
watching the pair of you flapping excitedly, faffing about with curtains, really ought not to be so freakin adorable and entertaining, but it totally is. Your humour and enthusiasm it so infectious. I love that the blinds were *exactly where all the You Tube commenters said they were*. The room looks lovely and the warmer shade of the curtains does make it both grander and cosier, weirdly, Philip was right about your bedroom mirror. It's fantastic (and the right size, the tiny chunk out of the coving notwithstanding. Super easy to replace if necessary. Thumbs up for the chapel and I really wish I could dedicate a star to my friend Alan Merrill who died of Covid almost 4 years ago now, but sadly I have to consider the constraints of my disability benefit and be sensible. It looks wonderful though and I am so happy for you that everything seems to be going in the right direction. Thanks for just being there and being smiley and joyous

@evmcelroy
5 days ago
Ludovica, I will be happy to dedicate a star to Alan Merrill for you. After I know the location of it, I will let you know.

@ludovica8221
4 days ago
@evmcelroy I have tried to reply twice but You Tube is glitching and eating my replies. I dont know how I can thank you enough and tell you all about Alan if it wont accept my comments, I am blown away by your generosity

therealtartuffe
14 hours ago
Stephanie, it is yours and Philip's chateau. You are the ones who should decide. Trust your instincts. You are never wrong. Natalie can choose curtains for her own apartment
@dawnpilkington1212
13 hours ago
Phillip’s chateau?? Since when?? Nick and Michael Potts are the co owners

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Take a look at these cd comments over the past 4-5 days by Dump bully accounts aka Khillip. Look at how much anger, hostility, and sarcasm he has when he encounters comments about his decorating, identification of the "mystery" bracket, involving the church in the chapel restoration, etc. He has serious anger issues:

@aiglonducal314 Dump bully account

@NotTheExpert2
6 days ago
The Feng Shui practitioner in me is loving the absolute beauty of the mirror but cringing that it directly opposite the bed.
@aiglonducal314
5 days ago
Do you think the Chinese care about 18th century French interior design etiquette when arranging their homes? I think not. Why the Hell do you think Stephanie should give a toss about freaking Feng shui

@krissader4855
6 days ago
I have an idea for the mirror. The lower white moulding behand the mirror up by the ceiling can be removed the exact with of the mirror. Then the mirror can be snugged up against the wall. Label the moulding so if it needs to be installed back sometime it can be found. I think the leaf that sits high will sit infront of the higher ceiling moulding. The top edge of the mirror will in essence replace the piece of white moulding. So, the bottom moulding wil travel as such: several inches of white original moulding, the gold top moulding of the mirror, several inches of original white moulding. What do you think?
@aiglonducal314
5 days ago
I have another idea for you: read the comments instead of repeating what's already been said countless times.

gingermele3111
6 days ago
Feng Shui the Chinese art of placement, says it a mirror is never supposed to reflect the bed or the occupants in the bed. Fang Shui is the art of arranging buildings, objects, and space in an environment to achieve harmony and balance in a way
@aiglonducal314
5 days ago (edited)
Do you think the Chinese care about 18th century French interior design etiquette when arranging their homes? I think not. Why the Hell do you think Stephanie should give a toss about freaking Feng shui?

user-qv2tq1eh4u
6 days ago
Mirror is beautiful but to big for the room.
@aiglonducal314
6 days ago
*too And no, it's not.

@charlottetrujillo2207
6 days ago
Your father’s painting looks better. The mirror is too oversized
@aiglonducal314
6 days ago
Why are you so eager to share with the whole world that you have no taste whatsoever
@aiglonducal314
6 days ago
Nope.

@frontenac5083 Dump bully account:

N-A-uw5fp
5 days ago
You may not care, but I thought I would let you know that it is very bad feng shui to have a mirror at the bottom of your bed. You can look it up and see why. it’s a very beautiful mirror! Great find Philip
@frontenac5083
6 days ago
No, thanks. I don't think we need to look into any of this nonsense. You, on the other hand, could try to grow up.

@NewChannel-wi7vj Dump bully account:
@dawnpilkington1212
6 days ago
Pity the mirror is too big for the space
@NewChannel-wi7vj
6 days ago
It's not. Pity you feel like commenting even if you have no eye for this sort of thing.

jeannebernard923
6 days ago
The mirror is beautiful, but per feng shui, I think the bed should not face the mirror and be in line. This is what I know
@NewChannel-wi7vj
6 days ago
And the random bollocks you've learned are worth sharing, for some reason, right? (Even if it's been done by plenty of other loonies in the comments already.)

@barryjamesreeves
6 days ago
I think it’s too big
@NewChannel-wi7vj
6 days ago
It's not, though. So, you think wrong.

CJ-bn6gf
6 days ago
Bad Karma for relationship to place a mirror opposite bed
@NewChannel-wi7vj
6 days ago
LUNATIC

@judyhoikka8400
5 days ago
You are confusing karma and feng shui

@CJ-bn6gf
5 days ago
OK Feng Shui..the manic screeching in these videos is giving me brain fog

@eileenworth7862
6 days ago
17th century? It may be haunted.
@NewChannel-wi7vj
6 days ago
18th (Obviously)

@irishdancer2753
2 days ago
Stephanie and Phillip, very enjoyable video. Love all your stunning draperies, simply beautiful! Such talent Stephanie! Actually, everyone who has stepped foot in to your Chateau and has helped, are all talented! Beautiful to see!!
@NewChannel-wi7vj
2 days ago
*Philip

lisaakinlabi
1 day ago
OMG how cool is that, to have the bracket! It can be copied I'm sure.The gifted sconce will be great! I love the scale and the style of it, very well suited. I keep thinking, how can LaLande keep the excitement going? You truly do have excitement each day, when new things come, old things are repurposed and restorations are constantly unfolding into old world splendor
@NewChannel-wi7vj
1 day ago
It's either "Lalande" or "la Lande". Random capital letters inside of words are not a thing in French.

enigmabunny1
1 day ago
I’m pretty sure the bracket is supposed to hold a sanctuary lamp.
@NewChannel-wi7vj
1 day ago
I'm pretty sure it's been said countless times in the comments. You know, the ones you couldn't be bothered to read before adding your own spam.

@jpfloru8669
1 day ago
Update on the lake please
@NewChannel-wi7vj
1 day ago
It's still dry, as you can see.

nadeansimmons226
1 day ago
It would be really nice if you offered the chapel restorers a warming meal sometime
@NewChannel-wi7vj
1 day ago
They're not random bums off the streets. They're qualified and payed (well, I would hope) to do their job. Do you offer free meals to your postman or your bus driver, for some reason?

sarahofer4368
1 day ago
Would it be possible to have solar panels for the Chapel lighting/heating/cooling?
@NewChannel-wi7vj
1 day ago
And where would you install these eyesores?

@theduchess9019 Lego Dump bully account:

laurachicchelly3012
1 day ago
Stephanie, today you stated that the chapel has not been deconsecrated. Please Please Please double check on that. If it is still an active Catholic church, you, Nick and Micheal have a responsibility to preserve it under the Catholic church guidelines. Please bring in a parish priest from the area to help guide you along the restoration
@theduchess9019
1 day ago
LOL!

kathleensmith8365
1 day ago
Remember, there should be one red lamp easily seen on the wall often on the left side which is lit to indicate the presence of Christ in consecrated hosts in the tabernacle. The reason for the chapel existing. That sketch you have with the single lamp looks like that red sanctuary light. Any traditional Catholoc chapel will have that lamp. It burns 24/7 if the Sacred Host is in the tabernacle.
@theduchess9019
1 day ago
I've yet to visit a Catholoc chapel. Is it much different than a Catholic one?

r
amonapansegrau2217

1 day ago
It’s so dark outside - please consider some solar lights along your pathways for safety
@theduchess9019
1 day ago
Oh, for crying out loud! Please consider getting a life!

Fallster
1 day ago
I’m sure you are aware that soy based candles do not burn the same way as candle wax and leave no residue on the walls. An idea here?
@Monitschka
1 day ago
There is nothing compared to real candles in simple chandeliers.
@theduchess9019
1 day ago
Yes: a great idea would be not to light a naked flame in the chapel. When the newly restored building catches fire, residue on the walls will be the least of their worries!

@meredithharvath4934
1 day ago
You need a sacristan consultant, especially more than ever, now you know it has never been deconsecrated.
@theduchess9019
1 day ago
Is that so? Lol/

chiaramaria308
1 day ago
I have so many concerns with the fact that the chapel hasn't been deconsecrated. The Bishop or Priest in the Parish should be contacted. ASAP. It isn't proper as the chapel has not been used as it should be by Catholics in a State of Grace.
@theduchess9019
1 day ago
WTF!?

johnwollschlager9827
1 day ago
The bracket and lamp is probably a sanctuary lamp - there would only be one and it would be near the altar.
@theduchess9019
1 day ago
No way! Almost as if the countless comments already telling us that were right!

judiehavard4903
4 days ago
What do you mean by...getting permission to open the window? Why do you need a permission?
@theduchess9019
4 days ago
They don't. For some reason they are afraid of the official local "authorities" and think they have to comply with every single thing they say or jump through any hoop (which is the reason why they had the lake drained in the first place, for example) rather than just doing the things they want (within reason, obviously). Reopening a window that was there before, for instance, is a matter of a couple hours' work, and that's it. They've got no neighbours nearby, nobody would ever notice it anyway. And as you may well know already, the building is not even listed. (If they knew what the French government does to listed buildings on a daily basis, believe me, they wouldn't worry for a simple window!)

@frontenac5083 Lego Dump bully account:
susanhayirli8474
5 days ago
Making this video is the hardest thing but thank you for raising awareness of such a horrific disease
@frontenac5083
4 days ago
WTF are you on about?

@robertdelaria3512
6 days ago
Angle it down
@frontenac5083
6 days ago
Oh, dear.

@kindlydude NEW DUMP ACCOUNT PLANTING FAKE GUSHING COMMENTS and Ugly Comments:
lollygee172
2 days ago
I wonder if the simpler french style curtains was also due to the French’s faithful use of shutters? I’m American so shutters are a foreign concept to me, but wonder how faithfully you use them at Lalande and if using them would help preserve the silk?
@kindlydude
1 day ago
...but who wants to live in a darkened room? I suppose if you leave your bedroom never to return till evening that would work. But as La Lande works almost like a hotel, they want the rooms to look cheerful for their guests.

jodrakeley8568
1 day ago
If you would like some new textiles in the chapel (or indeed some you already have restored) I would love to donate some time to you. I worked as a ecclesiastical embroiderer
@kindlydude
1 day ago
Wow! what a generous offer! You should send photos of your work, which is more likely to capture Stephanie's attention

@Violet_Vampyre
1 day ago
Natty might like to have her own private office
@kindlydude
1 day ago
Then Natty would be filmed less often and we wouldn't get to see her delightful smiling face every morning

ludovica8221 THIS ACCOUNT IS SUSPICIOUS. PLANTING IDEA ABOUT GETTING OTHER CD VIEWERS TO OFFER TO BUY STARS FOR VIEWERS WHO CANNOT AFFORD THEM.

ludovica8221
5 days ago
watching the pair of you flapping excitedly, faffing about with curtains, really ought not to be so freakin adorable and entertaining, but it totally is. Your humour and enthusiasm it so infectious. I love that the blinds were *exactly where all the You Tube commenters said they were*. The room looks lovely and the warmer shade of the curtains does make it both grander and cosier, weirdly, Philip was right about your bedroom mirror. It's fantastic (and the right size, the tiny chunk out of the coving notwithstanding. Super easy to replace if necessary. Thumbs up for the chapel and I really wish I could dedicate a star to my friend Alan Merrill who died of Covid almost 4 years ago now, but sadly I have to consider the constraints of my disability benefit and be sensible. It looks wonderful though and I am so happy for you that everything seems to be going in the right direction. Thanks for just being there and being smiley and joyous

@evmcelroy
5 days ago
Ludovica, I will be happy to dedicate a star to Alan Merrill for you. After I know the location of it, I will let you know.

@ludovica8221
4 days ago
@evmcelroy I have tried to reply twice but You Tube is glitching and eating my replies. I dont know how I can thank you enough and tell you all about Alan if it wont accept my comments, I am blown away by your generosity

therealtartuffe
14 hours ago
Stephanie, it is yours and Philip's chateau. You are the ones who should decide. Trust your instincts. You are never wrong. Natalie can choose curtains for her own apartment
@dawnpilkington1212
13 hours ago
Phillip’s chateau?? Since when?? Nick and Michael Potts are the co owners
It appears Snorty had a bit too much sweet dessert wine when he wrote those bully comments. Lovely way to piss off viewers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Click to see actor Barbie hoodie clad, faux hair extension wearing, Snorts' Michael Potts impression in today's video, ccomplete with childlike demeanor and voice, acting like a toddler/ small child, clutching his tired 50% discount Ratso purse dog, treating his “ girlfriend” like his Mommy, etc. He really thinks it is endearing.Watch one minute.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2693550
View attachment 2693546
View attachment 2693584
View attachment 2693433
View attachment 2693564
View attachment 2693430
View attachment 2693485 View attachment 2693486

View attachment 2693526
all the archaeological shots you've posted lately have been epic (the Other shot of the Moonie wedding, the dinner party at the altar 🤩).....Thank you Keeks,

@KiKiGee is a wonder! ❤ ❤ ❤

I have one request, KiKi. Could you please add this image of Fanny flashing her tits drizzle porn scarf to your dossier of unholy acts in the chapel? Just another sacrilege for the archbishop to consider.

drizzle porn 1.JPG

In fact, I provide a few more for the record.

drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn drizzle porn scarf

drizzle porn 2.JPG
drizzle porn 3.JPG
drizzle porn 4.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Since Fanny and Snorty are currently away in Vienna the chapel restorers, Natti & especially Amuary are enjoying the peace and serenity at the shitoo.

How much longer are Natti & Amuary going to be able to keep up the charade? They hate Snorty and know Fanny is a joke. Natti glances at Amuary every time he's about to respond to Fanny, and often tries to placate the situation or soften his message, because she's worried about what he's going to say and afraid he's about to explode! Neither of them can keep a straight face. Heck they left for home in the middle of the afternoon when the January sun was still shining brightly - there is so little happening at the shitoo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I can’t determine if Sevres still produces that pattern but they still seem to exist as their own entity.

However, it is made by Bernardaud.
You are awesome at sleuthing!

Wow. 28 year old “ boyfriend” Śnorts has 9 dinner plates $164.00 each,$1476.00 before taxes.
Snorts also has 9 matching pink Sevres plates $261.00, $2349.00 before taxes.

The late 1700's to mid 1800's Sevres wine glass cooler?
Could be approximately anywhere from $800 to maybe $2,000 or more Khillip probably bought it in an online auction or of Ebay. Can anyone locate it at auction?

SO, at the same time as Stephanfraudie and the Dump crew were in the middle of the ebegging Star scam to “restore the chapel”, they were dining at the Dump using $4,600 of Sevres plates and a 150 year old + Sevres wine glass cooler. That is using just one set of expensive china. Stephanie and Khillip together must have at least 30+ sets of luxury china.

Where does Snorts get close to $5,000 to spend on “his” set of Louis XV Sevres china and a 150+ year old Sevres wine cooler? How much money do they blow every month on expensive crap?

Click to see Sevres plates and pink plates:

Click to see Sevres monteith, wine glass cooler.

Stephanfraudie and Snorts are obsessed with Versailles, Mari Antoinette, mistresses, and Louis XV And love to swill expensive champagne at the drop of a hat. She will never accept that she owns 50% of s crumbling farmhouse and not a mini Versailles. Snorts refuses to accept he has no ownership in the Dump whatsoever.

They love to break open bottles of champagne several times a month. Why champagne all the time?

“During this critical time, Louis XIV, “the Sun King,” ascended to the throne in 1643—at age 4. Over the next 72 years of his reign, the sun-dappled sovereign served as Champagne’s most visible brand ambassador. On the advice of his doctor, Antoine d’Aquin, he drank Champagne at every meal for most of his life. (That is, until his later years, when a new doctor prescribed a Burgundy cure.)

A favorite of the court at Versailles during the reign of Louis XV, the Sun King’s great-grandson and successor, was Claude Moët, who founded his Champagne house in 1743 and quickly became a supplier to Madame de Pompadour. This official mistress to Louis XV famously said, “Champagne is the only drink that leaves a woman still beautiful after drinking it.”

Info on Monteiths, wine glass coolers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When Snorty Fanny's petulant, teenage son was making his sauce for dinner, I wonder if he mixed up the ingredients from his shopping list and added heating oil and woolite instead? Also, why did he pour the gravy out over the entire platter - so unappetizing. 🤮

Curious - where was Snorty's recently purchased, oh so precious, cranberry glass jug? It would have been so perfect for a dîner romantique pour deux! You're slipping up Snorty - time to go back to waiter school!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Nadia-co1gk
14 minutes ago
Lancelots eye is really getting bad, why don't you have it checked out

mscharylee
1 hour ago
You need to buy Phillip a more masculine hoodie so he doesn't look like he has lost his mind.

sherrie9241
2 hours ago
I normally love these videos, but a full grown man, Phillip walking around dressed like a 10 yr old little girl for two days is creepy.

batteredbacon
1 hour ago
Philip...please..please..get a haircut...love you...but you need more sophistication

@rafaeltorres4728
1 hour ago
Philips look like an Ice cream with that hoodie haha

pamelaknits
2 hours ago (edited)
Absolutely laughed at Amaury’s reaction to Philip’s pink hooded rainbow. I’m on Team Amaury - it needs to go
cheriedoughan5583
2 hours ago
I see you dropped going for a waddle and now a walk. Hope

• Haha
  • Heart
Since Fanny and Snorty are currently away in Vienna the chapel restorers, Natti & especially Amuary are enjoying the peace and serenity at the shitoo.

How much longer are Natti & Amuary going to be able to keep up the charade? They hate Snorty and know Fanny is a joke. Natti glances at Amuary every time he's about to respond to Fanny, and often tries to placate the situation or soften his message, because she's worried about what he's going to say and afraid he's about to explode! Neither of them can keep a straight face. Heck they left for home in the middle of the afternoon when the January sun was still shining brightly - there is so little happening at the shitoo.
Notice how Amaury turned away when Fanny was knocking to come in... I bet he was cursing, "jesus christ here she comes with that F'ing camera again..." Have you ever known someone turn away and collect themselves when someone they detest is coming in? Seems every time Amaury and Nutti take their break, Fanny comes with her camera.. must be infuriating...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.