The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still buy CDs. I hate streaming music, the sound quality is inferior.
At least she'd be selling something tangible. Though I still don't know why she doesn't market her Dad's art or a Lalande cookbook... the cult would eat it up.
Spotify is terrible.. but I find Youtube music to have much better quality.

-----------
Cuz is all of us! I love how he has completely stopped acting for camera and just says whatever his heart desires :LOL:
That Kenough hoodie must be rancid! The man-child has been wearing it non-stop!

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 15.42.47.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
OH LORDY! SJ wants to record Lalande's sounds of nature and make a CD! 😂😂😂

First of all, NO ONE buys CDs anymore Stiffy... Second, no one wants to listen to specific LL birds! Third, you have already milked your patrons dry by your adopt a star scam... there's no money left to be had!

If you want to go really retro, may I suggest a Vinyl record? It's coming back in style with full force too! 🤩
I thought fanny already did nature recordings. Have a vague memory pre snorty during my binge into fannyverse.:unsure:
It's also the one year anniversary when I came to my senses and found all of you. 😥 Sadly I had to wait months to join in the conversation.
tit just wasn't adding up and snorts creeped me the fork out 😒 then I met all you beautiful hags and hell hounds with the same questions. Meeting you all is the best thing to come out of the fanny grifting channel ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41
PhiPhi might want to wipe the smug from his mug and take what happened to that twit Martin Shrekli as a cautionary tale. What goes around, comes around Snortsalot. Beware.

IMG_6481.png

IMG_6488.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
eZWxlV2Fp_i6ZwHSaQxsxJbw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@kendallricker9633
14 seconds ago
I am sure the dish you are making will taste amazing, but I just can't get over the foot in the pot. Thank you for sharing the amazing progress in the chapel, garden and foot paths.

iyzWfS14jL2RATkag5Y8Togw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@mkv1783
10 minutes ago
I wouldn't eat that on a bet.

aII_s_6JHdFbUP7rC2aRBVYw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@jacksmom3612
22 minutes ago
I needed a "WARNING" before you showed your casserole ingredients...poor Phillip!!!
7RN0pxIzvwgU4qHFrJnM_vjA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@darlenegreen5171
16 minutes ago
Loved Amury’s reaction to that “adorable” hoodie of Philip’s!!

92APkQsqvEypZuG5oXKGR73Q=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@camilamhf
15 minutes ago
although it is a bit funny, that Barbie jumper is so beneath Phillip's style! please take it to the charity shop ASAP! kkkkkk

cZcYTF4YXP_tm_rYrW_i0sEH=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@Tomasinasworld
42 minutes ago
Baby Lancelot needs a daily jacke

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The editing was off in a few places. Some repeats and skips. They are drunk and away.
Snorts has become a petulant child.Did Mummy have to increase his Emmaus budget to get him to go shopping?
---
The editing was off in a few places. Some repeats and skips. They are drunk and away.
Snorts has become a petulant child.Did Mummy have to increase his Emmaus budget to get him to go shopping?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
---
speaking of drunk repeating…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
---
I like what you did here! ;) I noticed the repeats, too. I thought it was my player.

[You beat me to it @HalcyonOrganic!]

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh he is soooo tired and did not want to go out and get a pigs foot !!!

What the hell does he do all day to be soooooo tired !!! :mad:

Fanny listening to the birdsong........ oh how she is aging . Bright light will get ya all the time!!! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I sense a coolness between Dana and Kat... and Kat did not like that potato pie... understandably

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still buy CDs. I hate streaming music, the sound quality is inferior.
At least she'd be selling something tangible. Though I still don't know why she doesn't market her Dad's art or a Lalande cookbook or something... the cult would eat it up.
I take back what I said about a cookbook. Tonight's recipe was revolting.

• Haha
Snorty you are NOT enough! Your wig is not enough, your lady desk is not enough & your grandfather having a favorite fork is weird. The duck fat has a better personality than you do. Anyone watching would rather down that uncooked trotter than spend time with you. We see how much you have to drink just to pretend to be a kaboom. K-enough already!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.