The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can still get Gaytime ice cream and they are rather delicious ----- unlike a certain "boyfriend" we all know of !!! :poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't even be arsed to watch the daily restorer harassment, or the woodand walk.

Aumary, tell the little tit he looks a total wanker, we all know that's what you're thinking

It makes me laugh, it's like she's up with the lark, sun is shining it's got to be about 10am. Around here it's still not fully bright at 9!

That tit had all day to go to the supermarket, so decides to go near to closing....tosser ........and then gets the wrong thing.

Not living in the South of France, @C'est moi have you ever done cassoulet like that? I always use confit de canard, toulouse sausages and potrine de porc. In this region the white beans are called mogettes and a staple in most kitchens. Hope they remembered to come back down and turn the stove off after the 3hrs of simmering. Imagine the stinky cooking condesation :sick:

Morning!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve no idea why this just popped into my head, but I wonder what it looks like when Snortsferatu reads on here how much better Michael Petherick and Fanny were together? How much more we’d prefer the Petherick over the Vile One. How PhiPhi is a second rate trashy substitute for Michael in the opinion of many. Do you think he goes to the lady desk room ex-Michael Petherick’s assigned space and stamps his itty bitty boots and shrieks into his upholstery?
Possibly he shrieks and kicks, and I think he would be also scheming. Nasty, jealous hermaphrodite.

Edit: It is not uncommon for donkeys to be hermaphrodite, but clearly PhiPhi isn't hung like a donkey!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Speaking of whom... Michael is now in San Diego, Cali
Oh he’ll be loving it there. Party town!
Did he deactivate his Patreon??? Or is he still earning something for nothing.
Stories #142.jpg

I thought fanny already did nature recordings.
Yep, she did. Early Patreon posts...
"Another Attempt at the Dawn Chorus!" by thechateaudiaries from Patreon | Kemono

@aiglonducal314 Dump bully account
I see Real Aiglon is back.

cheriedoughan5583
2 hours ago
I see you dropped going for a waddle and now a walk. Hope
It's still a waddle...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Le Comte deMonte Cristo thought the Real Aiglon was Îsabelle Jarvis, Reading thru @aiglonducal314 comments in post 609 on page 31 in this thread, is Aiglonducal314 Mummy? OR. Snorts creating a new account based upon the old Dump account name the Real Aiglon? I think in this case, it is Snorts.

Here is the current name and account info link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4sTcQ_us8Qrec5ac9FXwQ
Aiglon ducal,account started January 22, 2023.
Aiglon meaning eagle, ducal meaning or pertaining to a duke, a duchess, or the duchy or dukedom they hold.
This could be Mummy. We know she is a long time avid reader of Tattle. OR Snorts creating a new account based upon mummy’s old account name.

I think Real Aiglon is the old cow from SA..she knows the place before the innovations..and she likes to jump on the moral bandwagon...al least when her own money isnt concerned..and her comment isnt deleted...

yes it does and apparently Napoleon II’s posthumous nickname was little eagle or L’Aiglon (yes I read the Wikipedia page after Monte Cristo’s clue that it was IJ)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I still buy CDs. I hate streaming music, the sound quality is inferior.
At least she'd be selling something tangible. Though I still don't know why she doesn't market her Dad's art or a Lalande cookbook or something... the cult would eat it up.
I still buy cd's. And dvd's. I'm a dinosaur.

• Haha
  • Heart
CD. video Cat’s Back at the Chateau:
marinstafford
8 days ago (edited)
Are Maria and Pavlina returning to cook and work in the garden? They seemed to enjoy working and staying there. I hope they return. They are kind, cheerful and they got on with everyone.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🙁🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@kindlydude
8 days ago
...and Maria is an incredibly accomplished musician. It's like having a resident pianist at the chateau, the way nobility had resident musicians in the past!
---
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@PablaMMoore
9 days ago
A house that's very cozy...Chateau Lalande

@kindlydude
8 days ago
jBmPcHA6Oq0uXOZcsjPvPbtormx91Ha2eRA=w48-h48-c-k-nd.png
...so hilarious that Stephanie blurted out "Mansion!" before the correct answer "Cottage" ...Steph is so charming even when she has little Freudian slips

@susannahwhitaker994
8 days ago
Good luck Marie, it is so lovely seeing your confidence in yourself grow. Have an amazing time and I will look forward to future dinner parties. So lovely to see cat and I hope there is someways she can join the whole lalande family permantly soon . Wink ,wink lol

@kindlydude
8 days ago
When did Dan get divorced? I guess I am behind in the LL drama. Somehow I missed that. How are the boys taking it? Was it mutual?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
I still buy cd's. And dvd's. I'm a dinosauIr.
I cannot stand ironing so I bang in a DVD and it goes quicker. I do like to re-watch movies so that is fine.
Many people do not like to re-watch , once they see it , that is it!
I don't get that. 🤷‍♂️

• Heart
Kick the useless
Empty-headed, straight-for-pay
Noxious
Opportunist out on his
Unemployed
Gay ass. We (including Carpenter Cuz) have
Had K-enough of him and that ugly hoodie.

IMG_6306.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Pavlina is in Dinan (France). Someone on IG asked if she is on the way to Lalande and she replied "nope". So no can really mean no or no because she's already there.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
CD. video Cat’s Back at the Chateau. Look at SGirl aka Stephanie Jarvis comments:
Typical game playing Stephanie. She essentially outs their “ relationship” in 2 videos, then aggressively attacks her own viewers, hiding under one of her Dump accounts S Girl.

anitamoolman168
9 days ago
But she was already in Dan’s blog giving him coffee and helping him with the roof before everyone went to London
@Sgirl
8 days ago
And so? She was visiting with Dan, went to London with him, met up with Stephanie and Phillip there, and is staying for a night at Lalande. What's your point?

@leslieryan-pm7zc
9 days ago
Where was it said in this video that cat and dan are dating…….
@Sgirl
8 days ago
And since they haven't formally announced it, it pretty obvious they'd like to keep their private life private, so if people had any manners, they'd stop with all the gossip, but unfortunately people are terrible

After Stephanie essentially outs the relationship……..
@raineydewey
9 days ago
Feeling sad that Dan and Analise didn't reconcile. So I guess the Kat Dan thing that seems to be coming out just makes me sad. For Analise and the boys.

@Sgirl
8 days ago
@raineydewey But that's the thing, Dan and Cat DIDN'T put it out there for public consumption. They've been trying to keep it private, but no one will let them.

@amysimpson646
9 days ago
Dan needs to drop the curtain so those that watch his vlog can enjoy Cats wicked humor.
@Sgirl
8 days ago
Dan doesn't "need" to do anything, though. We don't own him. We're just a bunch of strangers to him, and if you've seen some of the vitriol expressed towards Cat in the comments, I can understand why he wants to keep things on the down low.
@amysimpson646
7 days ago
@Sgirl I bet you get invited to all the parties....

Stephanie lying as usual and pretending not to know what Cat does for a job.
@lovereikiASMR222
9 days ago
Fun video!! Why is Cat only staying for one night? If you don't know what to do with the black radish - Black Raddish Patties (You Tube Boss Kitchen) are delicious. Thank you for the video! Loved it

@Sgirl
8 days ago
@sharonlomas3720 She works with church choral groups in some capacity, I believe, possibly training. I wish I could remember more clearly, but it's something of that nature

@marilynaiken7490
9 days ago
Ok, come clean about Dan and Cat. EVERYONE has to know we are ALL going to be curious/nosey!!!

@Sgirl
8 days ago
Nosey is the correct word. Butting into people's private lives that they've chosen not to share. We are strangers to these people. They don't know us, and they're under no obligation to share their private lives.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I sense a coolness between Dana and Kat... and Kat did not like that potato pie... understandably
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I believe Dana is a decent person wanting to be friends with both Dan and Annalise. And I think she was upset that they split. For all the speculation here that Dan was boffing Dana, I think it was definitely not happening. She is warm and friendly with Annalise, as we have seen in her YT. I doubt that the Cat and Dana would be friends. But what do I know!

• Heart
There are a lot of people on social media who don't post in real time where they are, for security reasons. I think it could be impossible to tell where someone is on a certain day or week. This is not to say they are trying to deceive - I mean, it's not like Stephanie, who's using months-old scrap footage on her vlogs - but there is a definite lean for some to post a days or weeks later so they don't have people following them around.

Personally, I wouldn't want some of these weirdos knowing where I am. Would you?

for sure...........
1705568605610.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Billsters carpenter Paddy showed his workshop where lots gets done, not endless OSB and racks of unused equipment like we see with Amuary. Paddy was producing the kitchen cupboards for the convent kitchen with domino joints taking us from the raw oak tree slices to the almost complete product. We have seen examples of his true craftsman work with Teabags windows, the doors and windows, cills in the convent, what has Amuary produced in the same time scale ???? Love that Paddy refers to Billster as Mother Superior on his Facebook pages where other great examples of his craftsmanship are shown

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Click to see actor Barbie hoodie clad, faux hair extension wearing, Snorts' Michael Potts impression in today's video, ccomplete with childlike demeanor and voice, acting like a toddler/ small child, clutching his tired 50% discount Ratso purse dog, treating his “ girlfriend” like his Mommy, etc. He really thinks it is endearing.Watch one minute.

Fanny’s hairline is receding faster than PhiPhi’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't even be arsed to watch the daily restorer harassment, or the woodand walk.

Aumary, tell the little tit he looks a total wanker, we all know that's what you're thinking

It makes me laugh, it's like she's up with the lark, sun is shining it's got to be about 10am. Around here it's still not fully bright at 9!

That tit had all day to go to the supermarket, so decides to go near to closing....tosser ........and then gets the wrong thing.

Not living in the South of France, @C'est moi have you ever done cassoulet like that? I always use confit de canard, toulouse sausages and potrine de porc. In this region the white beans are called mogettes and a staple in most kitchens. Hope they remembered to come back down and turn the stove off after the 3hrs of simmering. Imagine the stinky cooking condesation :sick:

Morning!
I didn't /couldn't/wouldn't watch their rendition of cassoulet. It is a dish of the Languedoc with variations from village to village and town to town. Every butcher, housewife, farmer has a recipe. No 2 recipes are the same! The cassoulet line is Toulouse down to Castelnaudary then on to Carcassonne. Anything further east or west of that line is no longer traditional. Castelnaudary is cassoulet central and where I have always eaten the best cassoulet. The Lingots, or haricot blancs, must absolutely be grown in the Lauragais. Anything else is inferior. Duck confit, lardons, saucisse de Toulouse, bacon rind, haricot blancs are all staples. From town to town they change ingredients out, add ham hocks. Breadcrumbs or no breadcrumbs causes a major dilemma and how many times the beans and breadcrumbs should be dunked during the hours long cooking, often overnight. Some even add canned tomatoes or tomato purée!! It is not a meal for the faint hearted, a dish to put meat on your bones. It is also a meal to be only eaten when it is really, really cold. Never, ever in the summer. So I simply could not watch their bastardisation of a classic.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.