The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tat lives in Suffolk; someone thinks they saw Pavlina in Devon, where Marie is. Suffolk is nowhere near Devon.
---

She could have bought Indian block print curtains, with a very similar design and colours (if she really thought they would fit into her room, which they wouldn't ), she could have approached an artisanal Indian company directly. There are many producing lovely fabrics and also making curtains. Had she done that, she would have cut out the middle man, and supported a small business while saving herself well over a thousand Euros. Would she ever consider doing that? No, because she thinks it's better to buy something from a European brand company which is making a fortune from selling goods they have commissioned at a cheap rate from artisan designers and printers in India.
Like buying the pergola thing, made in India by slave labour.. She buys it from the Chelsea Flower Show for a massive mark-up, pays freight to France... Silly Mare... Then tries to claim it's old.... There's YT videos of them being made Fanny... You got jipped...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wanted to thank you for the tip about ITVX app to watch Mr Bates vs The Post Office via VPN.
Great tip even if I dont have VPN but my older son is coming home this weekend and he uses VPN and he will stay with us for two weeks… guess we can find some time to watch this series with his VPN. Can’t wait.
Brilliant. With a vpn you can also download the BBC iplayer too. God I'm sounding like Fanny but I'm not getting a back-hander from Nord! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🎯
Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen are traveling. The replies in the comments are very quiet.

🎯

View attachment 2695925
View attachment 2695921

kindlydude
58 minutes ago
A man who can appreciate beauty and the finer things in life, and still be masculine and self-assured must be so alluring to Stephanie. More men like this would give creativity and inventiveness a new burst of freedom!

mariewiik
3 hours ago
@lizziefrances it’s going really well! I’m loving every day of It
kindlydude
30 minutes ago
That is wonderful!! View attachment 2695926 Hope you come back with some kind of traditional chef's hat... if just for fun! View attachment 2695927 @mariewiik
Kindlydude must be talking about Chapel guy.. Seriously, there's no way anyone would call Snorts masculine. He's not...
---
Now the confusion is complete - Pavlina showed a picture on IG today with the text: Why is the sky in France always so dramatic. Or something like that. But I can't find the reel anymore. Can any of you see if it's still there or if I was dreaming?
Yes I saw it.. what does this mean though? Is it in reference to us saying she's not a refugee?
1705516819324.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This ad came up on my Instagram the other day :eek: I was kind of in shock because at first sight I thought how did Snorts shows up in my insta account…

Am I crazy or doesn’t this soloist at Trondheim’s orchestra look like Snortsferatu?

View attachment 2696442
This guy looks clean. Not just cleaner. His clothes are also clean and stylish, in a conservative way. I would also hazard that he has some talent. And, on closer inspection, is actually quite good looking. Albeit with girly hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Speaking of Manor & Maker from the end of the last thread......
No one has mentioned their latest video....did anyone care to watch and see what their "new goals" for 2024 are?
Yep....me, either!

I did and they going to go with this Shrek will do a cosplay retreat weekend dressed as spidey man , you can have a private web session with him learning where the hidden spider is and draw along in crayon for on 20000 euros. (●'◡'●)╰(*°▽°*)╯

1705518815642.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Stephanie had the king’s curtains and wall fabric spread out on the “super clean” floor and bed in the double bookcase bedroom, then she was walking all over them with her shoes on. SJ’s just living her life with her head in the clouds, not having any idea how disgusting and gross her day to day behavior is to the normal people in the rest of the world. It’s a good thing we’re here to let her know.
Holiday from hygiene Stephanie is so comfortable living in filth. It makes you wonder, “ how filthy were the Jarvis “ nursing/ care” homes?“
---
Stephanie made that statement because they read the comments here about how cheap and nasty she is at the Dump, always purchasing old curtains and rugs and never cleaning them properly before using them in the Dump. Remember the curtains she purchased at Emmaus and immediately hung in one of the attic bedrooms ( was it the red rum toile nightmare room) without having them cleaned? Fanny hates to spend money on cleaning items because it takes money away from purchasing more crap.
The Dump Crew aren't the only shittoo slobs around. My award this week goes to Lalacelle. I never watch them, but finally tuned in because of all the tattling about them.

I was shocked and truly repulsed at the state of their rugs and some of their floors. They had to unroll rugs that were together, and they did so in one of the unfinished rooms they currently use for storage. Not only were the rugs very visibly dirty, but so was the floor they were on. They probably thought they were clever in setting up the floor-level camera shot, too. GROSS. Granted the room is used for storage, but at the very least it should be swept and kept clean. There is no excuse. Plus, these guys work in their stockinged feet!!! The debris on the rug and floor will be tracked everywhere.

filthy.JPG

Then to add insult to injury, they lay one of the filthy rugs on the clean floor in their finished room. It made me cringe. Hoovering won't be sufficient, and this should have been done in the first room anyway. Rugs must be collected and professionally cleaned--given a proper bath, most especially second-hand ones found in junk shops. I'm also disgusted that they don't have a proper pad under the rug (a new one, of course).

filth.JPG

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Such a nice toasty snow doldrums dish.
I made Dutch split pea soup with celeriac, yummy. Every time I look at it it's gotten bigger.
I'm so far behind. Both recipes sound amazing 😊 since we are sharing pea soup recipes,
last week I made French Canadian pea soup. So here is mine.
In a Dutch oven cover a ham bone with some meat still left on, cover with water bring to a boil and simmer for about an hour to start creating a broth. Add 1 onion, 2 carrots and 2 celery sticks minced fine along with a bag of split peas. Bring to a boil cover and place in a preheated oven about 300 degrees for about 3 to 4 hours. Pull out the bone, trim the meat place back in the soup. The peas and veggies should breakdown and melt into an creamy soup. It's one of my winter favorites 😍
Last night was beer braised meatballs
Ps. Sorry to go off topic but the fanny and snorty show is so boring 😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I fail to see how anything Snorts has said or done equates "to care for the renovation for real". He has done NOTHING apart from spend patreon money, bought tit from Emmaus and off EBay and auction sites filled Lalande with crap and made all former inhabitants / friends keep well away from CHMN either by bedding them or boring them to death. He pretends to be knowledgeable on art, history, architecture, food, wine when he knows and does F. ALL, apart from looking forward to his next free holiday and up grade with his aged Mummy.
to me it seems that he cares in such a gullible, naive way, I spotted it a long time ago when he didnt even know the brands Fanny is buying exclusively for brand value. He believed that she is just into the porcelain (whatever kind, without the brand just because is either pretty or classy) then he realized that aaaa we are collecting only fancy things, but it took him a while bc fanny never told him out right, he learned because he wanted to get her (their) validation. He used to buy total crap just because he found it cute but fanny was never satisfied when he brought back some crap from Brocante unless it was branded with the ''correct'' brand. He still does it with other objects. But at least he remembers where they have what, what can be used and sometimes he is even creative. Fanny would forget that she bought 10th curtain fabric, 20th lamp .... and he is at least trying to make it functional with what they have (even i know he is excessively buying shajt as well), there are just glimpses that he is not yet totally corrupt but he is sure getting there.
---
Today at 8:17 AM

@Gertrude Maud aren’t you behind user-wj8tk1co8p ? 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
he doesnt have to come out of it as the shitto is one huge closet with ton of shajt to play ''pretend'' with
---
I don't think Snorty cares one iota about the renovation. He's over-acting a role of excited interior designer. Snorty is insecure, uneducated, unsophisticated, unaccomplished and rudderless in life. Imagine how boring it must be living remotely at the HMN, especially for a horny 20-something closeted, gay shopaholic! Studying floorplans ad infinitum, constantly shopping online, and getting over-excited about a piece of porcelain or drapery fabric keeps Snorty busy, makes him feel useful and gives him an inflated sense of purpose.

If Snorty really cared about renovation and was interested in history, design & fine arts then he'd go back to school and study to become a professional. Christie's and others have internship programs and education classes (in class & online). He'd work in an art gallery, antiques shop or auction house - God knows he must be connected to enough of them now! But Snorty is bone, idle lazy and after 3 years he's become overly comfortable being a performing monkey for the pink camera and kept gigolo living off of grifted money.
ooo I didnt mean to be that serious about his contribution, just compared to Fanny and her grift, he seems like a person who would believe that she is trying to renovate the shito (or at least believed at some point)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
1705521734604.png

michael t
1 hour ago
The burning question is: Are they curtains or drapes (draperies)? Draperies are generally a heavier, stiffer, lined and floor length fabric while curtains are lighter unlined fabrics that would cover the window. Or is it curtains on that distinction these days? In any event, draperies or otherwise, I'd say, "Close the curtains please" unless I was a Marquis in a great estate. Then I'd say, "Draw the drapes please, Jeeves."

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Because she reads here and we often insist on her lack of hygiene
As there are only two of them at the Falling Down Castle they have nothing to do so they will be reading here....... hell, they are not going to do any work around the place like packing away Christmas Crap or cleaning the place up!!! :eek:
That is for Others to do . :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As there are only two of them at the Falling Down Castle they have nothing to do so they will be reading here....... hell, they are not going to do any work around the place like packing away Christmas Crap or cleaning the place up!!! :eek:
That is for Others to do . :cautious:
They are very sad the slaves have escaped. BTW- Snorty left all the hand washing for Dave the Slave- I don’t care what Fanny says- we ALL know it’s true. PUT the disgusting Christmas shi*t away ON camera if you don’t rely on slave labor. I DARE you- LAZY twats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There are a lot of people on social media who don't post in real time where they are, for security reasons. I think it could be impossible to tell where someone is on a certain day or week. This is not to say they are trying to deceive - I mean, it's not like Stephanie, who's using months-old scrap footage on her vlogs - but there is a definite lean for some to post a days or weeks later so they don't have people following them around.

Personally, I wouldn't want some of these weirdos knowing where I am. Would you?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Aber gestern wor sie no in Krakau

She was in krakow yesterday.
Kann sein, muss aber nicht. Sie postet ihre Aufenthaltsorte immer etwas zeitverzögert. Sie sagt auch nie im vorhinein was die nächste Station ist.

Can be, but it doesn't have to be. She always posts her whereabouts with a bit of a delay. She never posts in advance what the next stop is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
to me it seems that he cares in such a gullible, naive way, I spotted it a long time ago when he didnt even know the brands Fanny is buying exclusively for brand value. He believed that she is just into the porcelain (whatever kind, without the brand just because is either pretty or classy) then he realized that aaaa we are collecting only fancy things, but it took him a while bc fanny never told him out right, he learned because he wanted to get her (their) validation. He used to buy total crap just because he found it cute but fanny was never satisfied when he brought back some crap from Brocante unless it was branded with the ''correct'' brand. He still does it with other objects. But at least he remembers where they have what, what can be used and sometimes he is even creative. Fanny would forget that she bought 10th curtain fabric, 20th lamp .... and he is at least trying to make it functional with what they have (even i know he is excessively buying shajt as well), there are just glimpses that he is not yet totally corrupt but he is sure getting there.
---

Today at 8:17 AM

@Gertrude Maud aren’t you behind user-wj8tk1co8p ? 🤣🤣
he doesnt have to come out of it as the shitto is one huge closet with ton of shajt to play ''pretend'' with
---

ooo I didnt mean to be that serious about his contribution, just compared to Fanny and her grift, he seems like a person who would believe that she is trying to renovate the shito (or at least believed at some point)
[/QUOTE]
If Snorty still believes that Fanny is really trying to renovate the shitoo then he is more of an idiot than we already know he is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.