The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have a recipe as such for the stew. I use several different types of beans including kidneys, blacks and whatever odds and ends I have. I roast red peppers and sweet chilies together, then peel, seed, chop and set aside. I save some of the aquafaba from the beans to use in place of water (or canning liquid if using canned). You can use a stock or broth if you prefer. I fine dice a yellow onion, a few celery ribs and a good sized carrot and sauté that as my base. When just translucent I add in four pressed garlic cloves. Once fragrant I add in whatever spices I want, usually a chili powder blend (sometime Kashmiri chili powder), some sweet paprika, cumin and a dash of cayenne along with about 28-32 ounces of good quality crushed tomatoes. I like San Marzano’s. Give it all a good stir, taste for seasoning, adding salt and black pepper at this time. Into all this I add my peppers, chilis and bean mixture, .75 cup of washed red lentils, a can of corn drained and enough aquafaba to equal 1.5 cups. Give it all a good stir, bring it to a lightly bubbling simmer, cover and let it do it’s thing for 20-30 minutes checking for doneness of the lentils. Don’t let it cook dry but I like to keep it thick. Once finished, remove from heat. Let sit for 20 or so minutes to marry a bit and serve with your favorite garnishes. And lots of warm cornbread. Preferably with fresh salty butter and maybe a drizzle of raw honey. No dessert needed.🤤
Such a nice toasty snow doldrums dish.
I made Dutch split pea soup with celeriac, yummy. Every time I look at it it's gotten bigger.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I simply cannot watch her use this chapel to manipulate her patrons. Fanny is going way too far with the lying and grifting to fund her greed. Imo, this is very, very bad.

One day Fanny will waltz into that chapel, spew another one of her lying greedy scams, and she will then burst into Flames.🔥
@Jikki, bless him wherever he may be, asserted that she should have combusted spontaneously in the Saint Severe chapel where she went with her bra hanging out to memorialize a dead relative of Pheeph's and wound up weeping for the cam over the death of Derek. This maudlin religious begging performance is one of the creepier things at the heart of her scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If…Fanny who keeps using the word miracle relating to the chapel. Yes Fanny we see you…why did you not collect the fallen candelabra and store it somewhere safe and respectable instead of leaving it on the floor for birds to poop on it?
What is that black ‘ scroll’ leaning against the wall in the photo?
If Snorts has spent so many hours going through the archives how come he does not do more to preserve things?
They are liars and thieves and now shown to be blasphemous and defamatory.

We had the , oh Grannies favourite…saint was Joseph. Really?
If Fanny had to sit through services with her Grannie from the age of three how did she not take in more understanding of the sacraments etc?

Was Fanny dropped on her head as baby?
Just proves she respects nothing at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Jikki, bless him wherever he may be, asserted that she should have combusted spontaneously in the Saint Severe chapel where she went with her bra hanging out to memorialize a dead relative of Pheeph's and wound up weeping for the cam over the death of Derek. This maudlin religious begging performance is one of the creepier things at the heart of her scam.
🎯
SJ crying in church.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Bot
If…Fanny who keeps using the word miracle relating to the chapel. Yes Fanny we see you…why did you not collect the fallen candelabra and store it somewhere safe and respectable instead of leaving it on the floor for birds to poop on it?
What is that black ‘ scroll’ leaning against the wall in the photo?
If Snorts has spent so many hours going through the archives how come he does not do more to preserve things?
They are liars and thieves and now shown to be blasphemous and defamatory.

We had the , oh Grannies favourite…saint was Joseph. Really?
If Fanny had to sit through services with her Grannie from the age of three how did she not take in more understanding of the sacraments etc?

Was Fanny dropped on her head as baby?
Both her grandmother and her mother were participants in the Moonie wedding and her mother and Percy were at the dinner party in the chapel so we could question their reverence for a consecrated chapel and respect for the Catholic church.
---
Sorry I meant he hated being photographed. He was always trying to dodge the pink camera
Yes, exactly!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A diversion of this thread, if I may.
It snowed all day yesterday. All day, a very fine white substance fell from the sky. And when I awoke this morning, it was a winter wonderland of white, sparkly snow! We haven't had an inch of snow recorded in my area since January 3, 2022 and we had close to 6" today!

I'm in my happy place! And more snow coming on Friday!

• Heart
Yannis living every young person's dream and driving the digger in the Convent garden with Mick, lucky fella. He did well as you would expect.

• Heart
Still no sign if Dan at the crispy chateau. Maybe he injured himself moving all those rocks. He was meant to be working with Nick and Cameron this week

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It's incredible to see what ignoramuses they are. Presumably Fanny was brought up as a Catholic. Most educated people would know what that sacristy oil lamp was even if they weren't religious. They are also completely unaware of how stupid and ignorant they are. It's laughable to see Snorts trying to look as if he knows what he's talking about when he just can't hide his ignorance. He hasn't got a clue about anything and middle-aged, ex-Oxford, world traveller, Fanny, is no better. It's probably because she's reached this age with her eyes wide shut to everything outside her own image. She is also too stupid to realise that, in each vlog, she exposes her stupidity and ignorance even more.
This! 👆🏼
Now, I can only talk from my own perspective, but even if one is not religious, when you grow up around a religion and religious people, you learn about it!
I grew up in Iran, I never cared for any religion and never practiced any… but I know almost everything there is about Islam, and a lot about Zoroastrianism, because people around me practiced them.

Fanny claims her grandmother was very religious and she spent a lot of time with her, and even worse, she claims even now to care about Catholicism, yet doesn’t know the most basic things! I can’t believe the extend of willing blindness her patrons have towards her! €200,000 and growing! Bloody hell! Truly, humanity’s stupidity has no bounds! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Could this be the reason for no video from Dan today? Comments from yesterday’s video:

Click and watch 30 seconds

@CyberFreaked
8 hours ago
@8:30 You broke the digger? You can see the liquid dripping out

kv2315
8 hours ago (edited)
you broke a hydraulic line at 8:14 that mini excavator is leaking afterwards

dericlarke4324
4 hours ago
Was that a burst hydraulics pipe I see ?

@starobaronen8284
30 minutes ago
Is it only me or did you lot not see him trash his digger hydraulic lines at 08.35. pinching his concrete block against the lines on the boom. i was sitting there thinking.. he must not see them getting bashed every time he fails.

@tansads
13 hours ago
just as you pick that block up with the applause at 8.39 ish, is that a hydraulic leak that shows? hopefully just water from somewhere :-o

@westmus
9 hours ago
Dan pinced the block against the pressure lines at 8:14, right after you can see oil starts spraying. Being impatient and workng ill-conceived have an habit of backfiring.

@anthonystevens749
18 hours ago
Great work Dan! Of course with any new kit there's a learning curve, isn't there - I hope those busted hydraulics at 8:17 didn't cost too much
emoji_u1f62e.png

sndpsjoint3313
20 hours ago
Is it just me, or did Dan break hydraulic line when cheating out the massive concretely / stone piece from the basement ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
A diversion of this thread, if I may.
It snowed all day yesterday. All day, a very fine white substance fell from the sky. And when I awoke this morning, it was a winter wonderland of white, sparkly snow! We haven't had an inch of snow recorded in my area since January 3, 2022 and we had close to 6" today!

I'm in my happy place! And more snow coming on Friday!
I like Micks attitude, he just gets things done, instead of a 20 minute Simon lecture on the digger he just said " go for it, learn as you go" and Yannis is like a sponge just soaks things in and is a hard worker.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.