The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I simply cannot watch her use this chapel to manipulate her patrons. Fanny is going way too far with the lying and grifting to fund her greed. Imo, this is very, very bad.

One day Fanny will waltz into that chapel, spew another one of her lying greedy scams, and she will then burst into Flames.🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Little "Fences" either side of the Alter, I think Snorts means "Alter Rail" or "Communion Rail"
I know... I thought exactly the same... little fences... are they soo cute too?
---
Haven’t the Dump crew/ owners desecrated all of the items in the chapel by using them in inappropriate ways?

Read page 1… when you use a chalice or alter ………They have desecrated all the items in the chapel.

If you use an ordinary (profane) item for ordinary (profane) use, you do nothing wrong or vulgar. But if you use a sacred item that has been set aside for the worship of God for ordinary use, then you are doing something vulgar and wrong. To use a sacred item for an ordinary purpose is to disrespect its sacred quality (that it has been set apart for God or His worship). By doing so, you profane what is holy or desecrate what is sacred. An act of treating something sacred as if it were not, is called “profanation” or “desecration.” The Alter has been set apart for God/Worship.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I am depressed that they are sans slaves. They are too. What a grim root vegetable meal with pre packaged roast beef microwaved to perfection. They will leave their dishes for Dave to do in the next couple of days. Those green coupe glasses awkwardly to the brim with dessert wine. No One wants to spend time with them. Did you notice Nati’s jacket on the sofa in her cluttered ‘office’? Ready to jet when the clock strikes five? Girl can’t get out of there fast enough. Snorts really has ruined everything.
---
Alone. In the dead of winter. This.
he doesn't look well. not that i care.
---
mooliparsnip9264
20 minutes ago
Yesterday afternoon something lovely happened! Quite by chance, here in an East Devon supermarket, I recognised a very familiar face, and when it dawned on me, I realised it was Pavlina!!! How lovely to have met her randomly here in Devon, UK! She is just as adorable as she is when she appears in the Chateau Diaries videos!
Pavlina's IG says she's in Poland.
---
Oh Snorts is soo knowledgable :sick: about brackets and chandeliers, who'd have thought. Saying the original chandalier is too small. As they're on a pully system wouldn't they be lowered when the Chapel was in use.

More auction hunting I suppose. The place will end up looking like Liberaci's place.

How, after 17 years, did Fanny not know that oil lamp bracket was there.

They'll be an auction frenzy, he must be on an all time high.

Take your expensive Nativity Scene down, you lazy arses

Pray tell what is in your latest auction delivery from 2022?!

So the grift goes on.
new storage for filthy "china" and wormy furniture

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I simply cannot watch her use this chapel to manipulate her patrons. Fanny is going way too far with the lying and grifting to fund her greed. Imo, this is very, very bad.

One day Fanny will waltz into that chapel, spew another one of her lying greedy scams, and she will then burst into Flames.🔥
wouldn’t that be a sight for sore eyes ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

And the choir will sing

Check out Fannys curtain treatment to the "stage skirt".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of her old flogs cropped up last night, 80s night and I really enjoyed it, the days before Snorts ruined everything so Michael stopped coming...
And look at how much less crap there is over the place and surfaces. Shorts has really indulged his and her shopping and hoarding issues. Everything has really changed since his arrival, plus I think Michael and Stephanie have had some whacky tobaccy or a few drinks. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 25
One of her old flogs cropped up last night, 80s night and I really enjoyed it, the days before Snorts ruined everything so Michael stopped coming...
She was marginally better but still very annoying and trashy. Michael was far more natural than she was. She took a risk making the poor volunteers carry those heavy items up to her mother's apartment, that could have ended in a tragedy. She also kept interrupting other people working.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And look at how much less crap there is over the place and surfaces. Shorts has really indulged his and her shopping and hoarding issues. Everything has really changed since his arrival, plus I think Michael and Stephanie have had some whacky tobaccy or a few drinks. Lol
The shitooo was less cluttered, Fanny was less manic, less performative and happier (definitely think she was smoking the weed). Don't shoot me but I always had a soft spot for Michael. Snorts ruins everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've been reading the comments on Dan's latest. He's sure got some militant, hostile fans on the attack!
@NewChannel-wi7vj is triggered when folks comment about the digger's broken hydraulic lines.
@Chateaulady gets butt-hurt when commenters suggest Dan wears PPDs.
It's a crazy read!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They are so ignorant that it is almost impossible for them to talk about anything.
When Snorts was named dropping famous decorators, he said Jacques Garcia, a name he had just read in a book. 5 minutes earlier if you had asked him the question about Garcia he would have answered "a character from Zorro" 🤣🤣

The uncleaned curtains from a hotel room which will never ever been cleaned before becoming dust are being ironed. Very good idea !!! The filth (visible black line) will therefore be cooked into the fabric. So Lalande :sick::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
If…Fanny who keeps using the word miracle relating to the chapel. Yes Fanny we see you…why did you not collect the fallen candelabra and store it somewhere safe and respectable instead of leaving it on the floor for birds to poop on it?
What is that black ‘ scroll’ leaning against the wall in the photo?
If Snorts has spent so many hours going through the archives how come he does not do more to preserve things?
They are liars and thieves and now shown to be blasphemous and defamatory.

We had the , oh Grannies favourite…saint was Joseph. Really?
If Fanny had to sit through services with her Grannie from the age of three how did she not take in more understanding of the sacraments etc?

Was Fanny dropped on her head as baby?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Where was the key to the gate? Is she able to actually go into the sacristy? I thought she was in there before isn't that the place with the wooden drawers she put papers in? It so ridiculous that they have not cleaned up the mess in there so the guys can work. My bet is she has already bedded eyebrows. I hope not but she sure is getting her flirt on like she did with Ian the construction guy who used to bring her breakfast. Plus she is always running up.the chapel scaffold in her pajamas and robe. What dim wits the Pair of them are.....

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Mooli Parsnip does state that she "met her" and that "she is just as adorable" as on CD. So I assume there was a brief conversation.

Who really is Pavlina? And what type of passport is she traveling on? How can she move around so freely? How did she escape scrutiny by UK border control? Even if she has a return ticket and claims to be a tourist, she has no apparent means of support and is a risk for entry. Her extended time spent in France should have been a huge red flag for any inspector.
According to Pavlovas IG she is currently in Poland. The parsnip person must be easily confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.