The Chateau Diaries #280 Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder how much $$$$ you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, I have to take it all back.
Don't hate me, but I bought a star.
Saint Stefanny, Patron Saint of Grifters, who performed the miracle of making money jump from your pocket to hers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
When I commented about her tree in the comment section, margielynch replied, Go away Grinch.
Some just don't want to know.
When I last looked I had 5 thumbs up with my question about the expensive trees !
Thats when Caroline pipped in with Fanny wanting 5 trees , one being alive....... but it will be dead in a few days ! :ROFLMAO:
---
Oh Pekey, you have no idea. But I could teach you how to back that baby up just as easily as they do. Probably have some spare black leathers you can borrow to show the other drivers just what a bad witch you are!🤣
Oh....... MRShavershamsdress ......... do you mean like this ???????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just me this year as I’m on call, so I’m going simple with cranberry and rosemary roast chicken, whipped goat cheese butternut squash and bacon dripping sautéed brussel sprouts tossed in balsamic glaze. No starter but afters will be homemade rice pud with some of my great aunt’s shortbread. She sends me some every year at the holidays. She doesn’t like baby brother so he gets a tin of store bought brittle!🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I can only imagine it's the SUNK COST FALLACY- the patreons and rabid fans have invested so much that they can't see the writing on the wall, or perhaps the "stars on the chapel ceiling". People find community in many places, including here. They've found community in that realm and now they don't want to leave what they've formed, even if they're being completely taken advantage of. I'm at a loss why else they stick around.
And how must those SCAMMERS in LIELAND feel when they can pull in $100,000 in a week with an obvious scam? They must feel invincible. Sincerely. YOUTUBE AND PATREON and PAID SPONSER money isn't enough, they have the NERVE to solicit donations??!!
They LITERALLY spend months TRAVELLING to exotic locatations, spending thousands on VANITY PROJECTS and obsessing over HEIRARCHY and any mention of ROYALTY.
If they throw this in everyone's face, imagine what they are hiding??
"We love the chapel!"... just not enough to spend our own money restoring it, but enough to ask you all to restore it.
Inviting the public to enjoy it?
Literally they are in the middle of nowhere, even difficult to rent a car out there. No problem! PAY $250-300 A NIGHT TO VISIT THE STAR YOU PAID FOR.
Even better, keep your peasant arse at home and let us enjoy the money you send. Just look at it online and fawn over us.
Hyperbole is now the official language of LIELAND. Everything is CRISIS over a weathered linen napkin, the HERO who uploaded a video at night. A HERO FOR UPLOADING A VIDEO!
She can talk about the beach vacation house, her house in London, Granny's house (even though she's rarely there), POTTY'S house and finances, BAGHEAD NICK who wants the money but doesn't want the embarassment of acknowledging it. POTTY who wants to FLEECE as many of the followers as possible before the fairytale ends with SAFARI and RACE CAR photos. Of course he wants in on the STAR SCAM, because they are the most GULLIBLE.
Look at us on the Riverboat Nile Cruise, here we are in Venice luxury, look at us in luxury here, and here, and there, and over there as well. We live in a crumbling home, but really we're all about VERSAILLES. We shall live in luxury because we declar it. Live within your means, well then you're just JEALOUS.
But dare to mention it and the zombies attack!
Exactly how I feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@M&MsMom could you please share Jared's latest ig post?
He is a talented ice skater although I initially thought his ankles were a girl's.
I can't access ig on my MacBook Air.
I see someone else posted for you!
Yes, he was quite beautiful on the ice.
And it didn't hurt that he put it to one of my favorite, more contemporary, Christmas songs! Sia did a cute little video for it, too.

• Heart
greatpariscars
4 minutes ago
How is the dead man's family?

crappy Fanny replies:
@carolinegooder7091
6 minutes ago
As he was a consultant of the Heating Company, not a person who vlogs, the family will want their privacy.

@Jennifer62389
18 minutes ago
Why do you wear dresses when climbing ladders Stephanie?

gloriagavaneli9862
21 minutes ago
My daughter Irene bought a star in memory of my husband. I was so happy when she told me I cried tears of happiness

predatornz.5493
30 minutes ago
We brought a Star for the memory of our beautiful British bulldog Patch which passed away yesterday

THE GRIFTING CONTINUES……
@StellaElan
53 minutes ago
Stephanie, if you had an Christmas ornament made of the chapel (much like Dan’s fundraiser) I would certainly purchase a few!

………

@smolpuppyolove1051
8 minutes ago
Especially if Michael took pictures of each of the stained glass windows, perhaps looked into a type of perspex or glass printed hanging decoration!

@smolpuppyolove1051
1 minute ago
Even Michael could take photos of the beautiful parts and make Christmas cards, and calendars to fund the underfloor heating
---
@Mariuslovesmia
5 minutes ago
I think people are finally cottoning on that Stephanie is a conwoman. Stealing from the gullible to fill her pockets with gold.

@ramonapansegrau2217
1 minute ago
You are rude, and that is an awful thing to say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
greatpariscars
4 minutes ago
How is the dead man's family?

crappy Fanny replies:
@carolinegooder7091
6 minutes ago
As he was a consultant of the Heating Company, not a person who vlogs, the family will want their privacy.

@Jennifer62389
18 minutes ago
Why do you wear dresses when climbing ladders Stephanie?

gloriagavaneli9862
21 minutes ago
My daughter Irene bought a star in memory of my husband. I was so happy when she told me I cried tears of happiness

predatornz.5493
30 minutes ago
We brought a Star for the memory of our beautiful British bulldog Patch which passed away yesterday

THE GRIFTING CONTINUES……
@StellaElan
53 minutes ago
Stephanie, if you had an Christmas ornament made of the chapel (much like Dan’s fundraiser) I would certainly purchase a few!

………

@smolpuppyolove1051
8 minutes ago
Especially if Michael took pictures of each of the stained glass windows, perhaps looked into a type of perspex or glass printed hanging decoration!

@smolpuppyolove1051
1 minute ago
Even Michael could take photos of the beautiful parts and make Christmas cards, and calendars to fund the underfloor heating
---
@Mariuslovesmia
5 minutes ago
I think people are finally cottoning on that Stephanie is a conwoman. Stealing from the gullible to fill her pockets with gold.

@ramonapansegrau2217
1 minute ago
You are rude, and that is an awful thing to say
OMFG. It makes me feel sick to my stomach, watching her grift the money out of people that are just falling for it. For a freaking star on the ceiling. If it was for a real organization, or something that would benefit a worthy cause, that would be different. But this is outright thievery and only for her. And last week I read a comment that was written by someone who said that they were sorry they couldn’t buy a star right now, but that they would have enough money by next month to buy one. And how can she do this to people? As has been said many times, she is a consummate, narcissist, and con woman.

Also, the man that fell off the roof and died…maybe she should’ve quietly donated money to his family to help them? I wonder if a lawsuit will be coming her way on that one.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
@mikewatson5281
40 seconds ago
If that was me I would have Phillip climb up there and start painting more stars

look who pops up in the live chat.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
caroline gooderHi from NC

caroline gooderDid the front wall of Chapel get reattached to the rest of the chapel?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Jason Dubey@The Williamses’ Wonderful World Hello!
Jason DubeyThe vault repair is awesome! Congratulations on the adopt a star campaign being such a huge success!
---
@jenmuller8948
7 minutes ago
Just purchased a star in memory of my dad. It’s my first Christmas without him and he would of loved watching this renovation happen
---
markf4873
52 seconds ago
I got chills when you said we have raised 150,000 … it makes me smile … make a book? I think you should make books available for the patrons about the chapel.. I’d buy one

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
They don’t usually do their deepest discounts in the summer though. That’s prime full price holiday decor planning/ordering season. I watch every year hoping to catch one in the post holiday clearance. So far no joy but window shopping is often just as good. Especially when it convinces me I really don’t need something I want.
They're having a sale now, 60% off some of their trees. A prelit is around $400, I think, depending on size and type.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Any Tattlers like cherries and chocolate ?
Just munching on Co op black forest mince pie :- brandy and ruby port mincemeat, mormorello cherry conserve, kirsch frosting,
Belgian chocolate snow. DELICIOUS washed down with a freshly ground / brewed coffee
All of this please, maybe a little port also. 😍

• Heart
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sometimes thoughts just happen. Like watching a vlog and wondering how boring someone in bed must be. Not that I think of it often. But. I really like spunky Amanda at Our French Chateau. But...... Lincoln comes across like a a very dull bland sleepy kind of guy .... 🤔. And that got me wondering. Non my business I know. Then the thought of snorts " pumping away". Got me feeling kinda sick..... Ok onward to different thoughts
Yes, please onward with different thoughts.
Sadly, not before you planted that vision of Snorts "pumping away" in my head, though.......LOL!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Fanny is now shoving Amaury in front of the camera in videos to prove that someone in the crime family and related to a Dump owner has been baptized. Keep watching to see Fanny crawl into the chapel ceiling on a short dress. Idiot.

Click and watch Amaury.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
What a bunch of loons these jackasses are! And how are they having a live chat when the wifi was out postponing her previous daily?!? They can’t even be fussed to pretend NoGooder is in the USA any longer! By all things unholy, strike down that mouldering pile of filth with them all still in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think she was eager to post today to gloat about the money her scam has raised. Reminded me of the selling tactics of shopping channels, buy now quickly, selling fast etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Up the" witch slut from Hell " goes in a dress to check out her $chapel !!!
It was sickening when they all had to go up and look ...... I was hoping the chapel guy would brick the lot in and then go home for his holidays!

Potts Mother had to go into the store room with all the goods FRK bought ..... I wonder why? Creepy much?
FRK bought Fanny sushi and Fanny opened it after having Ratso chewing on her fingers - Yik . Bet she did not wash her hands.
On the subject of FRK ..... what a suck up artist she is being to Fanny .... playing with Ratso and all her baby talk to Fanny....... OK FRK - what the hell do you want???
Oh...... and why didn't old Natti go up into the Chapel roof too????
Plus ..... I am on a roll ....... why don't you make your own bloody pudding ???? Tons of people do !
What was all that with yogurt and Squirrel ??? Why eat the darn stuff if you are "allergic" ??????
I have to stop .... my blood pressure ! :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I think she was eager to post today to gloat about the money her scam has raised. Reminded me of the selling tactics of shopping channels, buy now quickly, selling fast etc.
Yep. She is trying to panic people into thinking the grifted star program would run out of stars. The con artists still have not corrected all of the lies on the grift a star page. She and her 2 former boyfriends/ owners of the Dump are morally corrupt scammers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.