The Chateau Diaries #280 Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder how much $$$$ you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @graciemckitten for naming the thread title and @Fleur du mal & @Boleyn sister for nominating it. Even if it was from the thread before the previous one, it's too good to give up.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Soloand Osokosi

Sunday at 3:01 PM
I am an old lurker, not really a new member but I feel so disgusted by the star grift I am joining in . What next? Before we know it she will be having visitations from The Virgin Mary and will be selling vials of Holy Moat Water. If she looks on the Lourdes website she can get many more ideas. Lourdes takes in nearly £300 million a year. No offense to any Catholics btw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, T Rex and 49 others

MRShavershamsdress

VIP Member

Wednesday at 2:51 AM
Imperious Me said:
I never see Gooder's posts except what's copied here, I think she's blocked me..... must have been the time I said "Oh shut it DoGooder, I'm not asking you...."
I know I’ve been shadow banned but I’m pretty sure GoodyGooder has fully blocked me. I only called her a barefaced lying bleep, nothing offensive!🤣🤣🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Beau Monde, Ebb & Flow and 41 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Sunday at 11:30 AM
He’s gay! He’s gay! He’s gay! He’s gay! He’s gay! He’s gay!

No straight man has his momma buy him a table cloth for Christmas!

He’s gay!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Junie, SleepingBeauty123 and 41 others

EvaQ8..the bldg

Saturday at 5:41 PM
Now this is fun to read. The battle of the Carolines on FB about Fanny’s age!

IMG_2394.png

IMG_2395.png

IMG_2396.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, ScooterMaGoo, CountessPompidoo and 40 others

Cleo's Asp
Chatty Member

Sunday at 3:47 PM
It was very tone deaf of "Michael T" to send a poem which included lines about Father Christmas trying to come down the chimney and having to be careful on the slippery chateau roof at LL. It was even worse that Fanny should read it out loud. She has already put Christophe's death out of her mind, very quickly, just as she did with MM and Ian, after shedding her crocodile tears. She disgusts me.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions:You, SleepingBeauty123, CountessPompidoo and 39 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Saturday at 12:52 PM
Next thread?

“Adopt a F’ing Star in an Atheist Shopaholic’s Chapel - Your Loved One Will Feel So Honoured”

or

“”duck Cancer. I’m adopting a stencilled star on a ceiling no one has access to.”

or

“Adopt a Star. Endorse a Shopping Addiction”

or

“Adopt a Star as fake as the Chatelaine’s Relationship”

or

“The Grift is Written in the Stars”

or

“In the name of religion 2 Shopaholics Jim and Tammy-Faye sold time shares. Now 2 Shopaholics Stephanie and Philip are selling stars. The Grift will shine again.”

Last edited: Saturday at 1:00 PM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, ScooterMaGoo, thatsrich and 39 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Sunday at 12:34 AM
From the Patreon page:

Attachments
  • Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, Arfarf and 39 others

As always thank you @tuffiti for the Patreon Vlog, I can't wait to see, what is turning up next
We also have a wiki - thanks @graciemckitten for trying to add a new section to it.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Good Friday everyone! Thank you for the new thread @ComtesseRose

How exciting (for me) to have a new thread start on this heavily snowy day giving me one more reason not to leave the house as it is a complete apocalipse to drive and I have no interest in removing snow from our looooong driveway…
I will wait until Mr Bird returns from his last day of work before Christmas to go out shopping for the last fresh items for our dinners. For now I have placed my iPad on the kitchen table and will follow you from here as I have started the preparations of the Christmas menu…

So many birds outside eating the seeds we put for them while two cats are sitting inside watching everything through the windows… luckily the cats hate the snow and the cold.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Good Friday everyone! Thank you for the new thread @ComtesseRose

How exciting (for me) to have a new thread start on this heavily snowy day giving me one more reason not to leave the house as it is a complete apocalipse to drive and I have no interest in removing snow from our looooong driveway…
I will wait until Mr Bird returns from his last day of work before Christmas to go out shopping for the last fresh items for our dinners. For now I have placed my iPad on the kitchen table and will follow you from here as I have started the preparations of the Christmas menu…

So many birds outside eating the seeds we put for them while two cats are sitting inside watching everything through the windows… luckily the cats hate the snow and the cold.
I am envious! I want snow, too! It's supposed to be around 50°F here today, which doesn't feel like the holidays.
To avoid the mass amounts of people, I'm going to try and get to the grocery store early and then have a very long day of making baklava, something I haven't done in 10 or 15 years, as I never really had the time (or the patience).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@Beachgirl I reacted with a sad emoji, because Storm Pia is still lingering where I am, strong winds. Yesterday was worse I had barely made it home with my brother, when the clouds turned dark grey and a deluge of rain and hail came down. My brother was on his way home to our parents, but all train lines closed down, he managed to get on the very last bus and get our father to pick him up.
(Also, didn't get, that the article was a satricial one, LOL)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Thanks for keeping the star theme going @ComtesseRose.

This was from the last thread:

wineatlunch.png

Just after that clip did you all notice what Fanny said next:

:ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2023-12-22 111820.png

Who is she trying to kid? Her Uncle couldn't keep a straight face when she said it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and @tuffiti for the patreon uploads.

Congrats also to @graciemckitten for the name and @Fleur du mal @Boleyn sister for the nom.

It's also nice that long timers who have been in the background are now joining in, brilliant.

Tata is beginning to definately look a bit rough, not quite so polished as she was in her first appearances on the tit Show.

Don't normally have wine with lunch .....my arse!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
For us menopausal hags, SCIENCE!
This used to be me 10 years ago, apologizing for everything just to be courteous. Not now, though. If you run me down with your grocery cart, I will lay you out, in front of everyone in the grocery store!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks for keeping the star theme going @ComtesseRose.

This was from the last thread:

View attachment 2644927

Just after that clip did you all notice what Fanny said next:

:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2644936

Who is she trying to kid? Her Uncle couldn't keep a straight face when she said it. :ROFLMAO:
Taking a good look at that wine, I notice a couple of things. First, wrong glasses, second three times as much as should be in the glass (piggy, piggy) and third there appears to be condensation on the glass. How cold does it have to be for the wine to cause condensation on the glass? We know it’s ridiculously frigid at Shat-oh Icicle but that’s horrifying! Or do we think the glasses are just that nasty and smeared? I never knew glassware could be manky but ewwww!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Cheapest, bleeping nastiest garlands in the shitoo. It looks so bleeping naff. Why has not the weed whacker been working on getting proper nice ones. I get it they are leaving on their luxury holiday to see Satan and The Rich Walking Dead.... But if the vlog is your source of income make a bleeping effort. Well selling the same stars over and over again they dont need to worry about vlog anymore...

• Heart
  • Sick
Interesting that she's happy to decorate the farmhouse for TV but can't be bothered doing it for her followers/ patrons who are financing her lazy arse.

Thanks, Comtesse Rose :coronation:

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I am envious! I want snow, too! It's supposed to be around 50°F here today, which doesn't feel like the holidays.
To avoid the mass amounts of people, I'm going to try and get to the grocery store early and then have a very long day of making baklava, something I haven't done in 10 or 15 years, as I never really had the time (or the patience).
In theory it is idyllic and romantic but over here it can get bad. First, the air is soooooo dry, so much dust because there is no humidity, we almost need a humidifier in every room of the house. We put kettles with water on top of the wood burners just to steam the air. I envy the humidity of certain corners of Europe…

I will not go out not only because I can not bear to clean snow but also, after reading the local paper, because of the many traffic accidents everywhere. The snowplows are working non stop but the snow is also non stop… it’s been snowing on and off for days and now it’s not stopped since last night… the piles are getting high…

Last week the weather folk said the weather would change… there would be some rain… man, they were wrong this time.

I love baklava, would love to have some this Christmas, with loads of syrup. Right now I am enjoying the snowy day with some store bought pistacchio and chocolate macarons and delicious Swedish tea in my Prague :cry: Starbucks cup..

IMG_6151.jpeg

IMG_6149.jpeg

View from my balcony today… the entire day was nothing but snow… at least I have the macarons and the swiss chocolate…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Over the last couple of weeks we’ve been questioning Fanny’s holiday decorations, or lack thereof. We know last year she decorated and filmed her Christmas content in early fall. That’s why she had to have all those artificial trees. Most, if not all, bought from Balsam Hill. Granted they are beautiful trees, coming pre-lit with high quality storage bags/containers, they are wildly expensive even on sale. Since Fanny would’ve had to order them in summer the trees would have been full, or close to full, price. I don’t remember if we ever discussed cost specifics beyond the Lying LaLander claiming they were gifted, so I looked at the BH website this morning. Each of her trees would’ve averaged $3100 USD. Not including what was probably very costly shipping!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
For us menopausal hags, SCIENCE!
This used to be me 10 years ago, apologizing for everything just to be courteous. Not now, though. If you run me down with your grocery cart, I will lay you out, in front of everyone in the grocery store!

🙋‍♀️ So this is me putting my hand up to not giving a duck anymore. Bravo Wanda for spelling it out. In public places my thoughts no longer stay on the inside! I speak them out quite vocally. This morning in the supermarket some young flibberty-gibbet pushed past me to get through the doors first. In my normal voice I said - ooh pushy, so bleeping rude. She actually turned round and apologised. Later, at another supermarket (I was on a veritable supermarket roll this morning) an hole rolled his window down and called me a connasse for slowly driving in the car park. I looked directly at him and said - duck off big man. He looked suitably shocked and chastised. Bollocks to goodwill to all men (and women) when they piss me off.

So lovely, shiny, new thread in time for Christmas. Thank you as always @ComtesseRose for all your stirling work. Bravo @graciemckitten @Fleur du mal and @Boleyn sister for title and nom.

This bleeping star scam has got to be up there with selling London Bridge! And hopefully it will be Despicable fanny's undoing. There are so many dissenting voices on her flogs now (and it's not just the 15 hags, trolls and haters) it has to snowball soon. Let's hope for a Christmas miracle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I once read that there are as many stars in the universe as there are grains of sand on Earth. I think Fanny plans to sell that many. She could save time and paint the whole ceiling yellow and say it's all stars, there are so many that they are touching and overlapping each other. You don't have to thank me Fanny you grifter.

Thanks for the new thread, I was pleased to see a comment of mine was well received, glad I am joining in now.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Over the last couple of weeks we’ve been questioning Fanny’s holiday decorations, or lack thereof. We know last year she decorated and filmed her Christmas content in early fall. That’s why she had to have all those artificial trees. Most, if not all, bought from Balsam Hill. Granted they are beautiful trees, coming pre-lit with high quality storage bags/containers, they are wildly expensive even on sale. Since Fanny would’ve had to order them in summer the trees would have been full, or close to full, price. I don’t remember if we ever discussed cost specifics beyond the Lying LaLander claiming they were gifted, so I looked at the BH website this morning. Each of her trees would’ve averaged $3100 USD. Not including what was probably very costly shipping!
You are right about those trees, they are expensive. But, as you say, they are also good quality and are designed to last for more than just one Xmas, so why didn't she just haul a few down from the attic, plug them in and brighten up the place, instead of the pathetic vlog filler about the real tree that wasn't high enough or the right shape? All people want to see is twinkly lights, colourful baubles and a bit of sparkle. Just make the place look like Xmas, it doesn't have to be too fancy or complicated.

Also, if she knew she was only going to decorate a couple of trees this year then why was PhiPhi sent out to buy loads more new decorations? I am beginning to agree with the suggestion made on here that there has been an unexpected huge change of plans this year, starting with the accident which scuppered the TV filming, and culminating in a drastic drop in enthusiasm from everyone regarding filming or even visiting the dump. It is such a half-hearted effort on her part so far that I really think she would have gathered more support if she had just fessed up and cancelled her dailies altogether in the run up to Xmas. Also, launching this outrageous star campaign at this particular time was imo just downright disgusting. Just when I think she can't go any lower, there she goes, sliding on down with a glass of champagne in her hand.

ps. Hi @Jules100, hope you don't mind me adding a couple of (sponsored) stars to your avatar artwork. Hope it doesn't infringe on copyright. xx I'm just waiting now for my Tattle santa hat and then I'll be all set.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and @graciemckitten for the super title. And, congratulations to @Soloand Osokosi and all top posters.

In the last thread @graciemckitten and others have continued to suggest additional star-grifts.

falling stars.jpeg

Let's not forget Twinkle Boi himself, Michael Petherick -- the true originator of the Chateau Diaries YouTube channel. He may have inadvertently inspired the chapel star scheme long ago.

twinkle boi.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Potts mother sat in her coat watching them decorate, she should sue for elder abuse, absolutely stupid. How can 6 adults be in one room and be so hopeless with ALL the Christmas Dec's they have they are more ludicrous with every vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and @graciemckitten for the super title. And, congratulations to @Soloand Osokosi and all other top posters.

In the last thread @graciemckitten and others have continued to suggest other great star-grifts.

View attachment 2645121

Let's not forget Twinkle Boi himself, Michael Petherick -- the true originator of the Chateau Diaries YouTube channel. He may have inadvertently inspired the chapel star scheme long ago.

View attachment 2645129
Michael certainly has a lot to answer for.

My own personal favourite: Kat Von D. I love this. I wanted it too at one time but chickened out....

Kat von D tattoo.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you, @ComtesseRose for the new thread! 🩷
Also, thank you, @tuffiti for the patrons vlogs!❤

A very merry Christmas to all of you. You’ve all been naughty, and please, do NOT change! 👿

Ho! Ho! Ho!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.