The Chateau Diaries #280 Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder how much $$$$ you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t someone with even one tiny segment of rational brain put pants on to go up the ladder and into the chapel in that manner? Does she think that people get off on watching her do this? Stephanie…..it is called “exhibitionist”! She’s just gone way past the mark. I can barely even watch even a part of these videos anymore. While I wait for other videos to come up that I want to see, I will force myself to watch even a few minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Up the" witch slut from Hell " goes in a dress to check out her $chapel !!!
It was sickening when they all had to go up and look ...... I was hoping the chapel guy would brick the lot in and then go home for his holidays!

Potts Mother had to go into the store room with all the goods FRK bought ..... I wonder why? Creepy much?
FRK bought Fanny sushi and Fanny opened it after having Ratso chewing on her fingers - Yik . Bet she did not wash her hands.
On the subject of FRK ..... what a suck up artist she is being to Fanny .... playing with Ratso and all her baby talk to Fanny....... OK FRK - what the hell do you want???
Oh...... and why didn't old Natti go up into the Chapel roof too????
Plus ..... I am on a roll ....... why don't you make your own bloody pudding ???? Tons of people do !
What was all that with yogurt and Squirrel ??? Why eat the darn stuff if you are "allergic" ??????
I have to stop .... my blood pressure ! :mad:
If it’ll help lower your pressure Pekey I can send you my favorite tv shirt from my biker days. It says “If you can read this, the witch fell off.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yep. She is trying to panic people into thinking the grifted star program would run out of stars. The con artists still have not corrected all of the lies on the grift a star page. She and her 2 former boyfriends/ owners of the Dump are morally corrupt scammers.
I just wish upon a star that they will be exposed for being the scammers they are sooner rather than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There are 7 of us for Christmas dinner. Three people are bringing starters, so I have no idea what they'll bring. I just supply the main meal, dessert and drinks and let people bring whatever they want. We're having a ham (I buy it from The Honey Baked Ham Company and just picked it up today!), glazed white and orange sweet potatoes with cranberries and pecans, brussels sprouts au gratin, an escarole and leaf lettuce salad with avocado, clementines and pomegranate seeds with a champagne vinaigrette, and for dessert, I have my baklava, a pecan pie and a cheese course. And lots of white wine! I don't know what my husband got - I think a Riesling? - but I know it isn't boxed wine like Stephanie serves her guests!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Wouldn’t someone with even one tiny segment of rational brain put pants on to go up the ladder and into the chapel in that manner? Does she think that people get off on watching her do this? Stephanie…..it is called “exhibitionist”! She’s just gone way past the mark. I can barely even watch even a part of these videos anymore. While I wait for other videos to come up that I want to see, I will force myself to watch even a few minutes.
Scummy “ I like to record YouTube videos naked in bed for my seniors only fans channel” Stephanie knows exactly what she is doing. Great footage to use in a trial about routine lack of safety standards at the Dump and showcasing the ongoing stupidity of the 50 % discount Dump owner. It will be a great addition to the dozen or so videos of Fanny climbing ladders and scrambling up scaffolding in stilettos and dresses, riding in the Dumper basket, or climbing in and out of her bedroom window to ride in a cherry picker. Exhibitionistic idiot.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I would rather adopt one of Queen Kathy's covid tissues! What is next - adopt Thor's :poop:? She won't run out of that any time soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor Michael is now the HERO, replacing poor Phillip who had to sacrifice himself to upload a video, in the dark no less!
Michael has raced ahead to first place in the HERO category, suffering for 100 hours to grift $150,000. I'm no expert in maths, but that's a mere $1500 an hour, when he could instead be on safari or at a wine tasting.
I'm buying a Star for St. Michael, poor darling.
BTW, my comments were deleted so quickly from todays hyperbolic fleecing that my laptop was throwing up smoke.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The chapel restorers are Blanchon of Limoges. The firm also operates a related scaffolding business.

Still unsure of the present architect or the former lady architect.

Blanchon Limoges.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Up the" witch slut from Hell " goes in a dress to check out her $chapel !!!
It was sickening when they all had to go up and look ...... I was hoping the chapel guy would brick the lot in and then go home for his holidays!

Potts Mother had to go into the store room with all the goods FRK bought ..... I wonder why? Creepy much?
FRK bought Fanny sushi and Fanny opened it after having Ratso chewing on her fingers - Yik . Bet she did not wash her hands.
On the subject of FRK ..... what a suck up artist she is being to Fanny .... playing with Ratso and all her baby talk to Fanny....... OK FRK - what the hell do you want???
Oh...... and why didn't old Natti go up into the Chapel roof too????
Plus ..... I am on a roll ....... why don't you make your own bloody pudding ???? Tons of people do !
What was all that with yogurt and Squirrel ??? Why eat the darn stuff if you are "allergic" ??????
I have to stop .... my blood pressure ! :mad:
Took my words. I was going to also say. Good job Fanny your non barking dog apparently barks and also bites with no discipline... good job also mocking along with Nasti regarding your "boyfriend " having the shits later from the yogurt. Snorts get your self some lactaid pills. Amazon has them educate yourself on your lactose intolerance problem your stupid cow. That's all. Oh also FRK we see your love language with Fanny it will not end well.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Took my words. I was going to also say. Good job Fanny your non barking dog apparently barks and also bites with no discipline... good job also mocking along with Nasti regarding your "boyfriend " having the shits later from the yogurt. Snorts get your self some lactaid pills. Amazon has them educate yourself on your lactose intolerance problem your stupid cow. That's all. Oh also FRK we see your love language with Fanny it will not end well.
Will DelPHIne the Douche receive boxes of lactaid and gas x in his LieLande stocking?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bumpy flights don't bother me now.
We flew up to Moruya for a weekend with another couple in his brand new Cherokee Twin he'd just had delivered from America.
It was incredibly turbulent flying over the Great Divide and I vomited.
There were four others on the trip in another plane.
Everyone agreed I'd been sick because I hadn't eaten breakfast.

On the return flight to Melbourne we stopped at Pambula for lunch and I made sure I ate well . . . prawns.
Once again it was turbulent, I vomited and this time it was pretty violent.
I sat with the full sick bag between my legs and wondered why it was so warm and rank.
Some smart arse had ripped little holes in the corners of the bag.
I had to sit in my mess on a beautiful leather seat all the way back and our friends had to breathe it in.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Oh no, I have to take it all back.
Don't hate me, but I bought a star.
Saint Stefanny, Patron Saint of Grifters, who performed the miracle of making money jump from your pocket to hers.
Please do tattle, and let us know what you get in return!!! An e-mail acknowledgement? An e-certificate? A real certificate? At least one commenter on the vlog asked if he would receive a certificate to give to the person (a priest) for whom he adopted a star.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Got to say, the Billy Petherick do have a good work ethic and get the job done. As well as concentrate on one project at a time and finishes it. And always manage to have lots of friends to help when needed. Says much about his character.
Billy can give Amaury and Stephanie a few pointers on how to address a sagging beam.
---
Lincoln comes across like a a very dull bland sleepy kind of guy .... 🤔
Thank god . . . someone finally said it . . . I've been holding back because they are so popular on Tattle.
---
Thats because she is a witch Slut from Hell !
That's the Christmas spirit @Pekey . . . get in there. 🤣 🤣 🤣
---
The chapel restorers are Blanchon of Limoges. The firm also operates a related scaffolding business.

Still unsure of the present architect or the former lady architect.

View attachment 2646175
Well spotted!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone really believe that fanfan, potty and useless Porcelain Fondler, who was employed under the auspicious (more like suspicious) absurdity as videographer, will have an interactive map of the entire chapel ceiling up and running in a week as was promised last week?? Did the deluded mob actually purchase these flakes of gold paint in the belief they could access their chosen star and see loved one's name? Will there be a backlash when they realise they will never know which star is theirs? If such an interactive experience does become possible, I will re-enrol as a patron AND eat my 100 stars robe! Nooooooooooo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Does anyone really believe that fanfan, potty and useless Porcelain Fondler, who was employed under the auspicious (more like suspicious) absurdity as videographer, will have an interactive map of the entire chapel ceiling up and running in a week as was promised last week?? Did the deluded mob actually purchase these flakes of gold paint in the belief they could access their chosen star and see loved one's name? Will there be a backlash when they realise they will never know which star is theirs? If such an interactive experience does become possible, I will re-enrol as a patron AND eat my 100 stars robe! Nooooooooooo.
If the stars are inner active will people be able to see everyone's names? I would not want that public for everyone but most people don't care

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would rather adopt one of Queen Kathy's covid tissues! What is next - adopt Thor's :poop:? She won't run out of that any time soon.
Why not put up the ultimate Adoption....... we will do it in a Sotheby's Auction form ......... "Adopt Snorts" ---- starting at 99cents. :ROFLMAO:

Off you go ! $$$$$$$$ ********$$$$$$$

• Haha
THE GRIFTING CONTINUES……
@StellaElan
53 minutes ago
Stephanie, if you had an Christmas ornament made of the chapel (much like Dan’s fundraiser) I would certainly purchase a few!
Erm, @StellaElan . . . something like this?

chapel ornament.JPG

Small potatoes. Too small of a margin. Not worth Potty's time to figure out how to do it.

Dan's just not in Fanny's league when it comes to grifting. She'll be gloating over her star-grab success with Dan for some time -- just not on camera.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
The Gay Twank spent the Christmas dinner budget on an eBay auction of plates. So… tomorrow the Chatelaine de Monetization will be launching the Adopt a Brussel Sprout campaign. The proceeds will pay for dinner, January’s vacation and a few new frocks. You can adopt a sprout for 100 Euros. There are 3000 sprouts available.

IMG_5753.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.