The Chateau Diaries #280 Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder how much $$$$ you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the return flight to Melbourne we stopped at Pambula for lunch and I made sure I ate well . . . prawns.
Once again it was turbulent, I vomited and this time it was pretty violent.
I sat with the full sick bag between my legs and wondered why it was so warm and rank.
Some smart arse had ripped little holes in the corners of the bag.
I had to sit in my mess on a beautiful leather seat all the way back and our friends had to breathe it in.
So Gertie ........ have you ever eaten a prawn again ????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Straight from Fanny-No-Friends' mouth. There will only be 10 people at Lalande's "Christmas" this year.

Ten Little Indians.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don't believe she has sold many stars. Sunnee is likely blocked but just in case.....

Screenshot_20231222-220112.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Celebrating on Christmas Eve....in addition to a small turkey (cooking more for the left-overs) will be serving

Mushroom & Nut Wellington
Scalloped Potatoes
Roasted Veggies (Yams, Brussel Sprouts, Parsnips)
Braised Red Cabbage
Christmas Cookies & Squares served with Orange & Fennel Sorbet
Cheese Platter

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Could it be be Potts or Ruthywriter, they both have a home in Amsterdam.
I bet it is grifter 10% Dump owner Sir ChamberPottie. He loves that money, honey! Both posts are about ways for Pottie to make products to sell for the chapel grift.

@smolpuppyolove1051
8 minutes ago
Especially if Michael took pictures of each of the stained glass windows, perhaps looked into a type of perspex or glass printed hanging decoration!

@smolpuppyolove1051
1 minute ago
Even Michael could take photos of the beautiful parts and make Christmas cards, and calendars to fund the underfloor heating

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Fanny and Phyllis' garish interiors remind me greatly of Martin Parr's epic Signs of the Times documentary (and related photo essays) about British taste from the early 1990s. Great insight into the psychology of personal space. It's worth checking out.

Martin Parr, Signs of the Times.jpg
Martin Paar Signs of the Times.jpg

fugly.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What in the hell does she see in him? Everyone has to laugh and talk about him behind his back. Even the frozen Grannie is probably laughing.

IMG_5751.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Mummy bat was responding to lots of comments last night. I imagine she is not thrilled with Tante two tonnes getting sooo much attention!?

One commentator said she had bought a star yesterday. So it is possible to do that but not send out a vlog? No idea, my technical knowledge is poor!

Someone who bought ? Ruthys book The Escape from Amazon has written a review…

To those who are on their own for Christmas, those who wish they were on their own and those who are having a fun family filled holiday - happy Christmas to one and all.
Merry Christmas to you, too! I hope all goes well for you tomorrow - MOVING DAY!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Straight from Fanny-No-Friends' mouth. There will only be 10 people at Lalande's "Christmas" this year.

View attachment 2646265
Fanny, Snorty, Potty, Mrs. Potty, Tante Chantal, Oncle Stephen, Amuary, Natti, and FRK = 9. Is Fanny including Ratso in the 10 who will be freezing during Christmas at the shitoo? Who am I missing? Is there a mystery guest fool returning to the shitoo for Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mummy bat was responding to lots of comments last night. I imagine she is not thrilled with Tante two tonnes getting sooo much attention!?

One commentator said she had bought a star yesterday. So it is possible to do that but not send out a vlog? No idea, my technical knowledge is poor!

Someone who bought ? Ruthys book The Escape from Amazon has written a review…

To those who are on their own for Christmas, those who wish they were on their own and those who are having a fun family filled holiday - happy Christmas to one and all.
Is it only me that finds Tante Two Tonnes (great name by the way) and the uncle revolting? All I ever see them doing is drinking at all times of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fanny, Snorty, Potty, Mrs. Potty, Tante Chantal, Oncle Stephen, Amuary, Natti, and FRK = 9. Is Fanny including Ratso in the 10 who will be freezing during Christmas at the shitoo? Who am I missing? Is there a mystery guest fool returning to the shitoo for Christmas?
Pavlina? Fanny has gifts waiting for her. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
What in the hell does she see in him? Everyone has to laugh and talk about him behind his back. Even the frozen Grannie is probably laughing.

View attachment 2646293
Clara once wrote something to the effect that DelPHIne the Douche was primarily the one coming up with “ storylines”, scripted scenarios, and ideas for grifting, the Dump videos, etc. I think Fanny is so fu**ing lazy, I could see her initially handing off plot lines, etc , for her reality soap opera to him in the beginning, then Snorts sneakily forced a chateau diy reveal of Fanny and Snorts being a “ faux“ couple, cementing his status for a while so she couldn’t get rid of him. During that time, he was busy deleting negative comments, posting fake gushing comments about himself, waiting on Fanny hand and foot, and isolating her while nosily running thru every drawer, room, computer, book, etc. in the Dump, gathering info on the Dump, Mummy, Fanny, etc. Recall as soon after he arrived at the Dump, he was bragging in a video about being on Tattle and detailing the thread with posted comments.

Snorts is a sleazy, deceitful snake. Fanny is a fake, deceitful, spoiled, greedy grifter. They are both hardcore narcs. She can’t get rid of him now. He knows all of her grifting secrets and lies, enjoys the vacations, attention, presents, and doing little to nothing daily. They both have run off any of Fanny’s old acquaintances who would visit and film with her. Now only relatives and transactional visitors show up at the Dump. No one wants to deal with Fanny on a daily basis unless they are on the payroll.

Snorts has shoved himself in every area of her life and the Dump. He lies as freely and as often as his darling Fanny. I think he sold lots of crap from the grift grab, sounds huge sums of money on auctions that are never shown on camera, etc. He can fake lots of things, but cannot ever fake any attraction or chemistry with his Mummy gal pal Fanny.

The gruesome twosome enable and intensify the worse attributes in each other. Unless and until Fanny has an ironclad Snorts substitute, she won’t kick him out of the Dump. Snorts will not willingly leave the Dump, and if he leaves, I expect he will demand a payout from Fanny to keep his mouth shut as well as 3 large moving vans to haul his crap back to his mother’s home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
#10 is probably that artist lady, the one they gave the poopy sofa to, the one Emmaus refused to take. Her name escapes me....the one that always has Resting witch Face. Just remembered....Andi.

I guess I'll have to eat my hat. I am surprised they are at the chateau. Marie Wiik's Instagram stories show her food shopping, saying how she's in full Christmas mode. Will she be the new chef for the B&B season, if there even is a B&B season, next year? If not, she's certainly going to have a lot to be disgruntled about, since she's slaved (literally) over a hot stove for Stephanie and Philip ever since Maria left, to prove herself "worthy".

• Heart
Chateau Love just posted their Christmas vlog from Paris and no prize for guessing who they met up with for lunch.
Snorty, the little smarmy pig ate 2 desserts - one of the creme brulee, even though he admits he has a dairy allergy - can only hope he got really bad gas and the shits!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.