The Chateau Diaries #280 Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder how much $$$$ you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chateau Unwrapped!7 hours ago
Hi everyone! As you’ll see in tonight’s Chateau Diaries, we filmed the final Cadeaux today and ended up finishing around 10PM. I have started editing it, but I have 5(!) times the amount of footage I usually have and I realistically don’t think I’ll be able to get the video out tonight. I expect that the finished video will end up being about 2 hours long. I’m really sorry for anyone who’s been waiting for the video - we tried to get it out, but we also wanted to do it properly and not rush anything. I hope you all understand and keep an eye out for the final Cadeaux’s premiere. Lots of love,
Phillip
One job... just like you couldnt be arsed to put the baubble boxes away.. useless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
For someone who was "full" ...... Tante sure had her plate stacked up !

I notice Squirrel Boyfriend did not help with the blow torch!!! Toooooo Scarey Poo !!! :eek::eek::ROFLMAO:
Snorts went to his study…to edit cadeau after filming it for FOUR hours. He had no supper with the others.
Snorts was eating bread and duck pate his favourite and sweet wine. Snorts cannot stand Potts and feels inferior. He is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes. The Nov 27 full moon night sky. No poinsettias, Holly etc for table decoration. Fake Christmas originally planned for C4 filming but then cancelled because of the accident. If anyone is in the area I bet there’s no sign of life at HMN
..and John's partner was sick so they didn't come on Boxing Day? He got sick the night everyone went to his place, remember they all pitched in to serve as he was not feeling well... This was all weeks ago... Who would do the grift for 4 hours on Boxing Day? And why was Nattie at her desk Boxing day?
1703685016270.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I haven’t seen Selmar for ages, so I thought I’d look up his YouTube. And he’s living his best life at present. Staying at Chateau Les Villette and compared to that dump that he previously lived at Lalande omg this is paradise. He looks so well and the Christmas decorations say no more.
Good on you, Selmar (y)! To quote Oscar Wilde: Living well is the best revenge! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This morning's Patreon videos:

This one I couldn't be *rsed to watch as am ill which is enough suffering for one day thank you very much:
View attachment 2650311

Here con artist Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries at Chateau de Lalande gleefully anounces that she has raked in 200.000 euros with her newest scam:
View attachment 2650312

#FreeLancelot

Happy xmas Tattlers ❤🎄
Merry Christmas, and Get Well Soon, @tuffiti 🥰 ! I hope someone's looking after you and makes you cups of soothing beverages and broth!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one that thinks it looks like a cocktail ring?
A cocktail ring would usually have a coloured stone, not just diamonds in my view.
It is supposed to be showy and catch the eye , Nattys ring is a twee you and me ring,
that can be a twist with two diamonds, two different stones or as Nattys.

Reactions: 14
FYI: Î like Dana. She seems like a kind person. Her son seems nice, She is kind to Annalise, kids no. 1 and 2, Nick the tree guy, and other people sucked into the Dump orbit, etc. I am just posting what it was said transactional Fanny allegedly thinks about Dana, her actions towards Dana, etc.
I have warmed to her over the years... she has a humane side to her 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sooooooo predictable. The plans are falling into place for the upcoming spring grifting campaigns:

matthewwareing-rv7sw
1 hour ago
Will Nati and Amaury get married in the Chapel once the restoration is complete?

annsmith4994
13 hours ago
Are Amery and Nettie going to be the first to get married in the chapel when it’s finished

davidbredthauer2524
13 hours ago
I hope there will be “2” weddings in the chapel upon completion of the restoration!!!
curtshan3072
15 hours ago
Oh I see a future wedding in the chapel once it’s restored!! It will be a beautiful day to see those two get married or as we say in the south Hitched

amysimonbiz
15 hours ago
Congrats on the engagement! For some weird reason I thought they were already engaged! But I hope they have a LaLande Chapel wedding. Or at least a little blessing ceremony when it’s done! So happy for you! Love the ring. He def has amazing taste.

beatriznovoseco
8 hours ago
I remember when Nati said to Amaury the first week of his arrival: "you're not going anywhere

CUTEbutBORED
10 hours ago
Every once in a while I think of a Lalande vlog I saw…I believe it was summer, and Stephanie and Natti joked about the lack of dating that was happening in their lives. It’s been a pleasure to see you ladies find happiness and love in this warm place.

carolesmith6620
13 hours ago
Congratulations Natti and AmauryView attachment 2652450View attachment 2652451 wow hope the chapel is going to be repaired in time for a wedding View attachment 2652452 it could not have happened to a nicer couple congratulations
Good luck you pair of creeps. Just think how you can milk all of the gullible idiots who will send gifts. cheap ring also

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope whoever gifted that Wedgewood doesn't see it's now an ashtray... 🤦‍♀️
Will there be a spring clean and attic clear I out next year? The amount of junk given in cadeau alone needs its own skip.
It is an ashtray… one of the most impractical ones as it is porous.
In my shop we could barely give them away , they are not worth anything as no one wants them .
Wedgwood used to do a matching table lighter too, I’m surprised Snorts has not set himself a mission to locate one on eBay.

In any case those ignorant hoarders have no idea what most of the china they buy is for or how to use or store it.
Someone should send them melamine dishes and wooden cutlery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.