The Chateau Diaries #280 Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder how much $$$$ you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the drunken chubby lady who was literally all over Mr. Tess at the piano? It was so cringey!

View attachment 2652304
Screen-Shot-2023-12-26-at-8.29.26-PM.jpg

If I were stuck in that Sartre nightmare of a party, I would be hanging out with her also. She looks like a lot of fun and can carry a tune, too. That's a lot more than can be said about Fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven’t seen Selmar for ages, so I thought I’d look up his YouTube. And he’s living his best life at present. Staying at Chateau Les Villette and compared to that dump that he previously lived at Lalande omg this is paradise. He looks so well and the Christmas decorations say no more.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That ring is not my taste at all, but also it doesn’t look like an engagement ring to me… it looks like something you get in a costume jewelry set.

It may look big, but all the diamonds on it are tiny. I doubt all those stones together are worth as much as a mid quality one carat stone.
I believe the style is described as a Diamond cluster cocktail ring.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That ring is not my taste at all, but also it doesn’t look like an engagement ring to me… it looks like something you get in a costume jewelry set.

It may look big, but all the diamonds on it are tiny. I doubt all those stones together are worth as much as a mid quality one carat stone.

some woman would call that diamond dust, and equal his evaluation of her worth to it . However I like it as a dress ring.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Okay, Fanny. One sign that your “ boyfriend” might be gay: when you shove your bolstered baps in his face and he repeatedly looks away lke he has just stared directly into the sun.

---
For someone who was "full" ...... Tante sure had her plate stacked up !

I notice Squirrel Boyfriend did not help with the blow torch!!! Toooooo Scarey Poo !!! :eek::eek::ROFLMAO:
He was afraid that the flames might accidentally ignite the hair in a can he had sprayed all over his head and Fanny had hidden those pesky fire extinguishers again because they weren’t pretty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
A while back someone mention Leonora Smee........ there is a Tattle page for her ! ;)

Something strange about her husband. I do not read about her much as her giggling drives me crazy.
How do I find her tattle page? I searched but nothing came up .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In light of Dana’s reappearance in tonight’s video ( and the previous unflattering video angles passive aggressive Fanny retains in recent videos making bestie Dana appear “ visibly bloated” , let’s revisit Clara’s April 2, 2022 reply to a post concerning Dana:
RWChatter said:
I feel Dana is true to herself and doesn't fit the LaLande cast narrative. I think Stephony loves Dana, but there is a lot we don't see of her. Short bursts of this strong woman is all we are allowed to see. :unsure:
You couldn't be further from the truth. Stephanie Jarvis loathes Dana with everything she has in her, though admittedly that's not too much. Dana is an inconvenience she keeps around because she knows a lot of locals, helps out when needed andis one of the few people that have been around for a while but does not see through the smoke and mirrors because she's so blinded by the light it shines on her "perfect" self.

What do you think?
---
View attachment 2652382

If I were stuck in that Sartre nightmare of a party, I would be hanging out with her also. She looks like a lot of fun and can carry a tune, too. That's a lot more than can be said about Fanny.
Snorts looks like he is sullenly and dutifully playing at a school Christmas recital for his slightly sloshed parents. Where was Baby has a Fabulous Life? Did the Shittoo celebrations not rate as fabulous enough for creepy baby doll or does nippy Ratso think Baby is his new placement for the toy pig he has likely already destroyed? OR was Netflix watching Marie tasked with guarding/babysitting Baby in her room to safeguard Baby from Ratso or other drunk, inappropriately handsy guests?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She sure did play her cards right. Poor Armoury was stuck in the middle of nowhere ,lonely,and only thinking with his dingaling..easy prey....He is not the brightest ,and he do have a few ******** habits,but he can do so much better then that hideous opportunist and social climber. Little do he know that nazi will age very badly,i can clearly tell and she is already looking very old for her age.plus a nasty personality on top. fake and phony.

I bet mummy didnt approve of that silly and desperate engagement of her god son either,or they would have shown us her reaction.lol
Going out on a limb here but I do think they actually care for each other. As for the nasty personality we only have an ex tatlers word for that really. The Selmar/Tatty/Natty incident was orchestrated by Fanny I'm sure so she didn't appear the baddie for not wanting Selmar and Tatty to visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The promised finale of the crap unwrapped channel was not posted on December 26, 2023 as promised by the gruesome twosome. Nothing posted as of 5 minutes ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Last nights flog and wasn't it a tiresome flog at that.

Marie had the right idea 'sod you lot I'm off to bed'. A double whammy blow for her on Christmas Day so now wonder she's pissed. MariA being asked back for next Christmas and The Engagement.

Mummy Potts in various locations around what rooms are safe trying to get warm.

The kitchen rammed to the gunnals with all of the plates, glasses etc from the Christmas Eve, I suppose at least they were washed up. Obviously putting them away was just one step too far for that pathetic prick, he's still sulking he didn't get an engagement ring.

The SA Gurner doing the only thing he's mildly capable of, more sodding bread and burnt BBQ. Sorry Dana but just looking at that dishwater soup would have had me running or the downstairs loo. I wonder just how much food has been wasted over the last three days as I'm sure they've been pissed for most of them. Who wants to eat a BBQ at bloody 10pm!

Someone else was supposed to be there yesterday but threw a sickie, can you blame them.

Still not grand finale gift grab.

Morning, thick fog here.

I'm off to work for a couple of hours and Mr Spratt is not happy as he's had a call out (got the call Christmas Day so really unimpressed) to the Chateau I use to work at, boiler not working. Needs to be sorted as they've got a New years Eve bash in their restaurant. He's still got his end of year stock take to get done. Happy Days.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder what bookshop owner Judy thought of Ruthless writer’s new book The Escape after spending a couple of days at the freezing Dump?
---
It has already begun.
kungazopa2831
14 minutes ago
Congratulations Amaury & Natalia! Will you be married in the chapel once the restoration is complete? Your nuptials there would be so beautiful, amazing, special, & a first! A sparkling jewel of a marriage setting! Where ever you choose, may your marriage be the spiritual union to hold you two together for a lifetime of shared love, passion, happiness and bliss! I am so happy for you both. Lots of love, Pam

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Deep joy Mr Spratts just got a text, it's an insurance job at the Chateau sounds like a big leak from the boiler. He's hoping it's a relatively quick fix but basically the boiler is old and needs replacing.

We nearly booked to go there New Years Eve, glad we changed our minds.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In light of Dana’s reappearance in tonight’s video ( and the previous unflattering video angles passive aggressive Fanny retains in recent videos making bestie Dana appear “ visibly bloated” , let’s revisit Clara’s April 2, 2022 reply to a post concerning Dana:

You couldn't be further from the truth. Stephanie Jarvis loathes Dana with everything she has in her, though admittedly that's not too much. Dana is an inconvenience she keeps around because she knows a lot of locals, helps out when needed andis one of the few people that have been around for a while but does not see through the smoke and mirrors because she's so blinded by the light it shines on her "perfect" self.

What do you think?
---

Snorts looks like he is sullenly and dutifully playing at a school Christmas recital for his slightly sloshed parents. Where was Baby has a Fabulous Life? Did the Shittoo celebrations not rate as fabulous enough for creepy baby doll or does nippy Ratso think Baby is his new placement for the toy pig he has likely already destroyed? OR was Netflix watching Marie tasked with guarding/babysitting Baby in her room to safeguard Baby from Ratso or other drunk, inappropriately handsy guests?
FYI: Î like Dana. She seems like a kind person. Her son seems nice, She is kind to Annalise, kids no. 1 and 2, Nick the tree guy, and other people sucked into the Dump orbit, etc. I am just posting what it was said transactional Fanny allegedly thinks about Dana, her actions towards Dana, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The decals on her manicure. A manicure that was supposedly for an engagement ring. Says it all really. They're bogans to the core. She'll fit right into that family.
Am I the only one that thinks it looks like a cocktail ring?

• Heart
  • Haha
DierdraGoodman
2 hours ago
I would love to see The Story of Amaury and Nati, especially what they thought of each other upon first meeting - was it love at first sight? That would make a lovely episode, if they cared to share.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I don’t think it was love, more like sex at first sight.
Get ready for the smoke and mirrors LieLande repackaging and rewriting of their relationship to maximize the granny farming opportunities for the Dump, Amaury/Nutty, and Stephanie Jarvis. Expect a deluge of gifts for Nutty and Amaury.The grift is real and always in motion with the Dump crew.
---
I don’t think it was love, more like sex at first sight.
It was so helpful of passive aggressive Stephanie to memorialize Cuz Amaury in a posted cd video talking about nailing Nutty on the first night he met her. They should replay that segment at their wedding reception. Good memories at the Dump!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sooooooo predictable. The plans are falling into place for the upcoming spring grifting campaigns:

matthewwareing-rv7sw
1 hour ago
Will Nati and Amaury get married in the Chapel once the restoration is complete?

annsmith4994
13 hours ago
Are Amery and Nettie going to be the first to get married in the chapel when it’s finished

davidbredthauer2524
13 hours ago
I hope there will be “2” weddings in the chapel upon completion of the restoration!!!
curtshan3072
15 hours ago
Oh I see a future wedding in the chapel once it’s restored!! It will be a beautiful day to see those two get married or as we say in the south Hitched

amysimonbiz
15 hours ago
Congrats on the engagement! For some weird reason I thought they were already engaged! But I hope they have a LaLande Chapel wedding. Or at least a little blessing ceremony when it’s done! So happy for you! Love the ring. He def has amazing taste.

beatriznovoseco
8 hours ago
I remember when Nati said to Amaury the first week of his arrival: "you're not going anywhere

CUTEbutBORED
10 hours ago
Every once in a while I think of a Lalande vlog I saw…I believe it was summer, and Stephanie and Natti joked about the lack of dating that was happening in their lives. It’s been a pleasure to see you ladies find happiness and love in this warm place.

carolesmith6620
13 hours ago
Congratulations Natti and Amaury
emoji_u1f942.png
emoji_u1f38a.png
wow hope the chapel is going to be repaired in time for a wedding
emoji_u1f492.png
it could not have happened to a nicer couple congratulations

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.