The Chateau Diaries #133 Mirror, mirror who's the fairest of them all? Stuart, not batđź’© crazy Stephanie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello stranger. I get the rant. I feel it too. I am enraged at the fall out of how people have been affected by the toxic Fanny spider sitting pretty in the middle of the web of lies. Whatever our feelings about MPK & FRK & Selmar it is clear that they were used by Fanny as cast members. Now we see Dan & Davy joining the gang of who's been conned into thinking that they are special. Deluded Brenda Gibbons, Jumpsuit Jill and now Cynthia Lambert all sucked in - throwing themselves in front of the speeding train to save their heroine Fanny. As you say it is sad to see those who believe that they are YouTube stars. The longer it goes on the more it is clear what the pattern of toxic behaviour is.
I join you ladies in the frustration and would be happy to play any part in exposing the horrible scheme that Stephanie Jarvis is continuously planning, hurting real people by pretending they are just pawns in her happy fairytale of bad taste and smelly evasions. But as it is, my choice to fight the toxicity from a more modest incognito position seems most sensible. Look at how much we have grown over the years. If we keep the pressure up here, it does have an effect on her behavior for sure and she will make more mistakes, that's something we can all count on because history has proven her to be that flawed, always.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think it was reported in the last thread that the chimneys have not been cleaned so they are not able to use them. No heating system and no place to even have a fire going. They will all be gathering around the kitchen stove trying not to freeze to death. Welcome Stuart!
It's pathetic though isn't it, Manor&Maker managed to get their chimneys swept no problem, she could/should have done the same. Those big logs could/should have been cut down, stored and left to dry out ready for use. You just get the feeling that no trades people want to set foot in side that sad, freezing, unwelcoming place.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How old is she? Anyone know? Only a teenager (possiby) should use the term 'cummin man' surely? Or a wannabe rapper. Or am I a tadge naive ??
She's turning 40 this year. Perhaps Stephanie Jarvis can take her to Venice to celebrate...

i have to say i like her..i dont know if she is playing her part well....but i guess she can be great fun at a boring dinnertable..she would be able to make cookingvlogs with a naughty twist.. ;) and i know many people will like that..at least i like it..
There's literally NOTHING likable about Dana whatsoever. She's a mean, vindictive, opportunistic b**ch that has one thing on her mind and one thing only: Dana's best interest. There will be no naughty twists. She actually thinks she's a professional chef but her food usually tastes blend and her skills are clumsy at best. Maladroit is the French word that could have been invented for Dana.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Don't forget the log burner at Annalise's home, in her studio, is out of action because it wasn't installed by a professional. The chimney piece was leaking water and Dan blocked it off. Another job left incomplete. Tosser.
The pipe inside was not installed properly. Some of his followers told him but of course, he didn't listen to them and the pipe is still up in the wrong way.

Plus, the stove itself doesn't meet the French safety and security norms : it should be installed on a fireproof base wider than the one he has.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Krystal, you're a mindreader: I was thinking about the terrace and the stairway to hell this morning!

Yet another project to add to the legendary Lalande Hall of Failure Fame. How long is it since the Initial phase was done and became a bone of contention? I have a vague memory of SJ doing one o her improbable monologues about the work being done incorrectly, the bill in dispute and the architect taking charge. I think the original instructions to the contractors were based on a report from a surveyor organised by IJ before she disappeared to be reunited with Percy in October 2020.

In any event, even before the apparent/alleged "dispute" Stephanie had one of her half,-baked ideas to complete the work required in stages . Which means sometime never. The stairs are dangerous and liable to collapse. Perhaps they'll be cordoned off at the Patreon Pilgrimage Party. I'm sure Brico would carry rolls of the right sort of florescent tape, or Philip could sew together some curtain tie-backs.
With regards the terrace out the back, I could be wrong but was there even a mention back then of subsidence hence why one of the retaining wall was bowed. If that is the case, could that in turn be affecting the Chapel? Also I would have thought the unsafe terrace and steps will not go down well with the alledged health and safety inspection. What a mess this place is becoming.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
i have to reply on this...i cant make YT videos to take Fanny Flash to YT court..i am here incognito for a reason..we have an estate..i work for the government and i also am in a way a sort of public figure...i cant do that...if i was a nobody knows i would do it..try to let people open their eyes and see what she and her bunch is up to..Thats why i am also hoping more people will do YTvideos..to end this grifting of her...its wrong..i dont think her true followers will end their payments...some people just cant be saved...they run after a dictator untill he is killed..look at history..but it would be good to persuade the doubters..to stop following her and support her..Fanny is very good at manipulating vunrable people...it makes me sick...
Hmmm are you from a place called Mapperton?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone point me in the right spot in Wiki for info on who and what part Tess Hoffman plays in this soap?
Tess Hoffman is an American "friend" of SJ who has lived in the neighborhood of the HMN and became part of SJ's entourage, but with dreams to create one of her own. She dated Potty for the longest time but was annoyed he spend more time at the HMN than in her house, the Chateau de Fougerolles. When she dumped Potty she started dating a very young garbage collector because he was available, but it was clear that was not going to last and was just for her entertainment, pretty much what Stephanie Jarvis is having Cameltoe around for. She then landed the American multimillionaire broadway composer Adam Guettel, who bought a mansion in the area to impress her and they spend a few years on his money "playing in the world" (her words, not mine) but since she was only able to give him a plastic baby, that fairytale did not end happy either. She's out on the hunt again, or more likely has already found a new boy to toy with. Bet she's bringing him to France soon too.

I feel Dana is true to herself and doesn't fit the LaLande cast narrative. I think Stephony loves Dana, but there is a lot we don't see of her. Short bursts of this strong woman is all we are allowed to see. :unsure:
You couldn't be further from the truth. Stephanie Jarvis loathes Dana with everything she has in her, though admittedly that's not too much. Dana is an inconvenience she keeps around because she knows a lot of locals, helps out when needed andis one of the few people that have been around for a while but does not see through the smoke and mirrors because she's so blinded by the light it shines on her "perfect" self.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Yes, and increasingly performative life-threatening activity by apparently uninsured workers/volunteers. It's turned into The Truman Show. I'd add teetering on the straight ladder propped up by the tilting tree poles -- asking any worker to mount that ladder has got to be against the law. And it's all on video. They truly don't give a tit.
At the Chateau I worked at I was asked to clean the windows which meant I had to go up a huge ladder (huge windows) and I refused as I wasn't insured in case of accident. the owner was not happy but too bad, not worth the risk. The agency I'm with now, all of us are fully insured incase of an accident at work. None of them there have got the balls to say no, far too many risks are being taken and it will only end in someone getting seriously injured.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
have to say..i see it a lott..a lott of money makes an empty life...and an empty life makes an empty head..carrying around a doll...omg.that woman needs help.. :oops: and a good shake .but she will be there for the easterbunnyegghunt:sick: posing like all is well, and she is having a marvelous time..🙄
Can someone please tell me what is the story with Tess Hoffman??? I am lost

Reactions: 1
And now that winter is back in France they could have used those logs. Useless gits the lot of them. Not two brain cells between them all and Fannie has none at all.
Apparently the Chatelaine answered that these big logs were "rotten" according to Nick the surgeon tree.
Apparently again, he told them that they were of no use.

Damp and wet wood can be let to dry for several months in a sheltered shed... Not sure about being rotten as these logs didn't really looked"rotten" to me....

It's common to burn yard waste in Europe, especially in rural areas. Its how its done. being from the USA, when I first moved over seas and witnessed it I freaked out too until the locals laughed at me lol and taught me their ways.
It's illegal in France.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Didn't see any plugs, but surely there is electricity. There is ceiling lighting so they could pull electrical cable from the overhead lighting or through the wall from the unfinished downstairs loo which I believe is next door. But Dan should have done any required electrical work when he was doing the walls.
As usual with him it's one step forward and ten back. I would have thought it better to oil the shelves, let it soak in before putting them up. Wonder if the paint had dried on the windows he's just repainted and cleaned before he started filling the room up with dust yet again. I would have thought get the electrics sorted first, you just despair at just how amatuer it all is. Am I hoping beyond hope she's ordered proper catering fridges,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As usual with him it's one step forward and ten back. I would have thought it better to oil the shelves, let it soak in before putting them up. Wonder if the paint had dried on the windows he's just repainted and cleaned before he started filling the room up with dust yet again. I would have thought get the electrics sorted first, you just despair at just how amatuer it all is. Am I hoping beyond hope she's ordered proper catering fridges,
Unfortunately there is no cure for stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
:coffee: ;) Good late morning! No worms for me today. Now listen, this Stuart has good teeth and is rather pretty! Way to go. Has anyone seen her sisters Robert and John?! Don't get me started on Americans naming their children surnames and other weird stuff. I'm an old fashion man, I like to know what sex a person is by their name. And don't get me started on all these men winning women's sport games. (FYI I am not the least homo or trans phobic, the world is richer for diversity IMO) If Clara is right, - the scary woman with a doll is on her way to the vlog, perhaps worth viewing? She is straight out of a Hitchcock film that one. I better go and watch a vlog and see what this thing about young Phillip spoiling april fools is all about...enjoy your day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I join you ladies in the frustration and would be happy to play any part in exposing the horrible scheme that Stephanie Jarvis is continuously planning, hurting real people by pretending they are just pawns in her happy fairytale of bad taste and smelly evasions. But as it is, my choice to fight the toxicity from a more modest incognito position seems most sensible. Look at how much we have grown over the years. If we keep the pressure up here, it does have an effect on her behavior for sure and she will make more mistakes, that's something we can all count on because history has proven her to be that flawed, always.
Obviously it is difficult to discuss as we know the eyes of the chateau are upon us. An analysis of every promise/pledge made to patrons. We've started with the analysis of the gift grabs but that needs more work. H&S big issue. I won't go on for obvious reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What a dick head move on phiphi’s part to spoil the April Fool’s joke. I imagine Armoire & Dan the man would like to throttle her oh honestly I meant him.
Seriously…it sounded like a funny little prank and I applaud Dan for calling Phillip out on camera for ruining the joke. (And I normally HATE pranks but this one sounded pretty funny and innocent and not mean spirited). It made Phillip appear controlling, not part of the “team”, an apparent hater of “LAUGHTER”, and just a weirdo. I’d say the joke is on him!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
french asf, Stuart has posted these. 👇 Is this for us or for Stephanie Jarvis???

1648893564590.png
1648893595938.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.