The Chateau Diaries #280 Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder how much $$$$ you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @tuffiti for posting the Patreon vlogs. I did find it ironic that Gilles (Mr. Tess) was the one who was clearing up the food platters (it looks like many wisely refrained from FRK's abysmal bao buns and prawn cocktail) while Fanny filmed, TonTon Steven and Tante Chantel were sitting around, Nutti was faffing about in her grifted dress and Uggs, Amaury was probably outside smoking a blunt and Snorts was playing the piano. What great hosts!

View attachment 2652301

Who is the drunken chubby lady who was literally all over Mr. Tess at the piano? It was so cringey!

View attachment 2652304
And they left that ugly kids chateau play house on the piano... they are truly meant for each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you @tuffiti for posting the Patreon vlogs. I did find it ironic that Gilles (Mr. Tess) was the one who was clearing up the food platters (it looks like many wisely refrained from FRK's abysmal bao buns and prawn cocktail) while Fanny filmed, TonTon Steven and Tante Chantel were sitting around, Nutti was faffing about in her grifted dress and Uggs, Amaury was probably outside smoking a blunt and Snorts was playing the piano. What great hosts!

View attachment 2652301

Who is the drunken chubby lady who was literally all over Mr. Tess at the piano? It was so cringey!

View attachment 2652304
Someone asked about this earlier and I replied at the time that I thought it was the 100 Stars rep, who has obviously gained some weight.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Our favourite charlatan has already capitalized on the engagement of Golden Man Bun and Herr Nuti with this upcoming feature:

Screen Shot 2023-12-26 at 9.07.18 PM.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Huh! They did their own membership website… Not paying a dime to Patreon. Smart business decision, but I don’t know who would want to get this membership… unfortunately, they have the charismatic character of a wet paper towel. 🫤
yes smart move without patroen, their fees plus paypals on top . Having improved from a shared gold potty there retreats and accommodation is very expensive 542 euros a night even with your own toilet now. is it normal to have to wait 120 days before booking your flights on such retreats? I still dont know how they justify there prices actually when another retreat is only 2,316 usd for the same thing . https://bookretreats.com/r/7-day-creative-recconection-art-soul-retreat-in-france. may booze isnt included a glass of wine with the later ? or a its a farm house and not a spooky castle next to a grave site? perhaps thats the price difference after some spirits you can take your painting to the graveyard occupants for a critic and conversation more lively.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, Fanny failed once again. The young and hip crowd don’t wear clothes that look like a walking billboard for a brand. Or an overripe banana.

View attachment 2652265
How can you reach 50 and still don’t know which colors look good on you?!
Every time she wears yellow she looks like a sickly Victorian child on verge of perishing from consumption

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Our favourite charlatan has already capitalized on the engagement of Golden Man Bun and Herr Nuti with this upcoming feature:

View attachment 2652324
Interesting (not!).
I wonder if, when Stephanie chronicles their love story, if this time she'll edit out the part where Amoury says he slept with her on the first night, as he's tit-talking with his mate out in the courtyard while he has a smoke??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m back on page 34 of 49… I had a feeling and was on the right track, different train.
View attachment 2652328
That ring is not my taste at all, but also it doesn’t look like an engagement ring to me… it looks like something you get in a costume jewelry set.

It may look big, but all the diamonds on it are tiny. I doubt all those stones together are worth as much as a mid quality one carat stone.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
In this pic…you can see the hair thickener in use on the scalp and also the clip in auburn curls that don’t match his thinning hair.
Snorts has worn his beanies less ,so he must be feeling more confident about his hairdressing skills!.
He is hideous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Marie decided to skip the Boxing Day barbecue.
So did Mother Potts.

Philip needs to start looking for barbecue appropriate china.
The blue bowl with the white ivy around the edge . . . it's Wedgwood.
Too pretty and delicate for meat and salad.

They're flame crazy at the moment.
First the Christmas pudding then the tart.
Too much alcohol on their puddings and in their systems.
Alcohol exacerbates their collective stupidity.

And what's with Dana going on about not wasting meat?

Marie hit the nail on the head when she said it takes a lot of energy to be on 'this show'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Did you notice Philips shiny sparkly scalp in the kitchen. Maybe if he wants to try to keep fooling himself that he has luxurious locks, he needs to reinstall the beanie.

Also double naked flame torches in the kitchen with Molly near by and multiple immature adults drinking and giggling
.....because one fatality in the recent months isn't warning enough that accidents occur in the blink of an eye. Arseholes 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well, that vlog was dull. Fanny awoke at 11AM (allegedly). Dana brought ALL of the meat (enough to feed 50), and FRK opted out to eat leftovers in bed and watch movies instead. Dana brought gifts for everyone (even a nice ring for Snorts, but his dainty little fingers were too small for it) that she purchased from a museum. Fanny gave her one sad gift- which turned out to be a little bag someone sent to Dana in Cadeaux. Herr Nutti (who showed off her ring several times with Fanny's coaxing, and stated emphatically she's be wearing a white dress :ROFLMAO: ) and Tatinette are suffering from stomach issues, and just wanted soup. Potts informed Fanny he would be making bread on the grill, and it would be crunchy on the outside and "gooey on the inside". :sick: Fanny spent the rest of the day "editing the final Cadeaux ever" and came down at 10PM, whilst Snorts remarked he was going upstairs to "edit". No mention was made of the charities, but we all know the majority of the proceeds have gone to the Church of Stephanie Jarvis- "Can I get a praise Jesus?" The grilled meats, Pott's aubergine, and his bread eventually made an appearance, but first, there was soup that Dana brought. Fanny of course filmed Amaury and Herr Nutti's constant kissing, and I think Amaury was well sauced when he decided to get the flame thrower from his work shop (after belittling Andrew's smaller one) and with Dana, torched the fork out of the tarte tatin that she brought. SMH, it was just the most random dinner (the refrigerators are bursting with leftovers from their gluttonous celebrations), and Fanny tried to make up for not actually not getting Dana a gift by love bombing the heck out of her. Le fin.

But the real question was- WHY on earth did it take almost 12 hours to prepare a BBQ?!?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
A while back someone mention Leonora Smee........ there is a Tattle page for her ! ;)

Something strange about her husband. I do not read about her much as her giggling drives me crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So Dans christmas tree decorations have all been sent out but some not arrived yet and pay pal refunds made, he suggests they buy him a coffee or enjoy their gifts, hope its not a loss leader for him. I blame the Post, poor man did have 750 to address without help !
Dan did have Kat!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For someone who was "full" ...... Tante sure had her plate stacked up !

I notice Squirrel Boyfriend did not help with the blow torch!!! Toooooo Scarey Poo !!! :eek::eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, that vlog was dull. Fanny awoke at 11AM (allegedly). Dana brought ALL of the meat (enough to feed 50), and FRK opted out to eat leftovers in bed and watch movies instead. Dana brought gifts for everyone (even a nice ring for Snorts, but his dainty little fingers were too small for it) that she purchased from a museum. Fanny gave her one sad gift- which turned out to be a little bag someone sent to Dana in Cadeaux. Herr Nutti (who showed off her ring several times with Fanny's coaxing, and stated emphatically she's be wearing a white dress :ROFLMAO: ) and Tatinette are suffering from stomach issues, and just wanted soup. Potts informed Fanny he would be making bread on the grill, and it would be crunchy on the outside and "gooey on the inside". :sick: Fanny spent the rest of the day "editing the final Cadeaux ever" and came down at 10PM, whilst Snorts remarked he was going upstairs to "edit". No mention was made of the charities, but we all know the majority of the proceeds have gone to the Church of Stephanie Jarvis- "Can I get a praise Jesus?" The grilled meats, Pott's aubergine, and his bread eventually made an appearance, but first, there was soup that Dana brought. Fanny of course filmed Amaury and Herr Nutti's constant kissing, and I think Amaury was well sauced when he decided to get the flame thrower from his work shop (after belittling Andrew's smaller one) and with Dana, torched the fork out of the tarte tatin that she brought. SMH, it was just the most random dinner (the refrigerators are bursting with leftovers from their gluttonous celebrations), and Fanny tried to make up for not actually not getting Dana a gift by love bombing the heck out of her. Le fin.

But the real question was- WHY on earth did it take almost 12 hours to prepare a BBQ?!?
Who is Dana's boyfriend who bought her the ring and necklace? Goat cheese man?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Typical dinner at the shitoo.....
  • Oncle Stephen drinking
  • Tante Chantal eating
  • Amuary & Natti making out
  • Potty making bread (and dreaming of a proper BBQ - just like he dreams of a photography studio at the HMN - never going to happen Michael T.)
  • Dana flogging her awful cooking (Fanny's just happy that she doesn't have to cook a meal)
  • Fanny keeps everyone waiting until 10:00 pm - no wonder they're all pissed up. Dana couldn't hold a bowl of soup without spilling it and they were lighting flamethrowers to cook the dessert. It must have been close to midnight and they hadn't stopped drinking for days so understandable they were all drunk.
  • Best part of the meal - NO SNORTY!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.