The Chateau Diaries #280 Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder how much $$$$ you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was like a volcano because that was the first hard work he had to do in ages !!!
Potts and Fanny are both kept by their parents and bloody lazy.
If those two married it would end as they are both petulant ! :rolleyes:

I do not know why his (Potts) mother came over to freezing France for Christmas ...... well, I do think she had to sign papers but ...... why didn't she just go to a Solicitor in SA and fax the papers over . God, I bet she has thought of that every day there!
Mother Potts has "mummy'd" that boy and look what he has turned up to be.
You can add Snorts into that scenario too as he is a petulant lazy Mummy's Boy too !
These sort of people seem to gravitate to LaLaLande and Fanny! :oops:
Do we know of Mrs Pott's Zimbabwe background? I have a friend who has returned from Zimbabwe recently and I asked her if she knew of a Pott's family. She remembered one family who lived down the road, it is a farming district. My friends were kicked off their farm and then exiled to Australia. I wonder if the same happened to the Pott's family?

It was interesting to me when Potts/Yebo was throwing around hints of Zimbabwe such as the Davy family being beneath him. Maybe Potts should look at his own association and connection to a major con woman.

I suppose when you have been kicked out of your country of birth and belonged to a society of unearned privilege, you try to re-create that warped lifestyle somewhere else. Dirty money gained by any means is then OK to the fuckers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's Fanny's new chavette look. Trying to look young and hip.

View attachment 2652225
It's not working.
---
I don’t think Dan had them stored in his place. Like a lot of merchandise nowadays, (clothes, prints, candles, ..) everything is being processed and sent out by the manufacturers themselves, in dropshipping. When you sell a dropshipping item on your website, you can enter the amount of items the manufacturer shall sell in total. Dan could have had basically an infinite amount of ornaments to sell, but so short before Christmas he limited the available amount and raised the price. And all of his fans fell for that trick.

Eh viola‘

and it happens that the shipping adress format causes trouble with the deliverer‘s software.
How do you know this stuff? o_O

And he sits in his yurt making it look like he is addressing them individually, by himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonder if those cathedral display plates used for Christmas gave a metallic taste to the food as the gold paint scratched off with every mouthful. Would not have been a problem if they had been eating Ms usual mush.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How do you know this stuff? o_O

And he sits in his yurt making it look like he is addressing them individually, by himself.
Oh I was only educating myself for some time with this dropshipping, online shop and print on demand topics.

Not a lot of stuff going on in my life anyway..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Do we know of Mrs Pott's Zimbabwe background? I have a friend who has returned from Zimbabwe recently and I asked her if she knew of a Pott's family. She remembered one family who lived down the road, it is a farming district. My friends were kicked off their farm and then exiled to Australia. I wonder if the same happened to the Pott's family?

It was interesting to me when Potts/Yebo was throwing around hints of Zimbabwe such as the Davy family being beneath him. Maybe Potts should look at his own association and connection to a major con woman.

I suppose when you have been kicked out of your country of birth and belonged to a society of unearned privilege, you try to re-create that warped lifestyle somewhere else. Dirty money gained by any means is then OK to the fuckers.
I was thinking about Mother Pott's birthday and whether it really was the day of her birthday or if they filmed her birthday then showed it at a later date. Anything is possible there . . . Stephanie showed a full moon over the chateau when it wasn't a full moon.

Reactions: 24
So Dans christmas tree decorations have all been sent out but some not arrived yet and pay pal refunds made, he suggests they buy him a coffee or enjoy their gifts, hope its not a loss leader for him. I blame the Post, poor man did have 750 to address without help !
If he hadn't have been so greedy and kept to his word of 'only 500 made' maybe he wouldn't be refunding...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saying. Foraged greenery and flowers are extremely fashionable, and sustainable.
It's an economic trend.
Here is Amy Merrick's work for Dennis Severs' House.
It's very on trend, even Gardens Illustrated has covered it recently, especially the role of rewilding.
In the main I really like Marie's florals as I like the loose, unstructured look.
I also really like Amy Merrick's work but I prefer her work at the Severs' House from last year.

Reactions: 14
I watch Snorts fumbling around trying to decorate and see him as a failed 1980s trainee window dresser for a discount store. Anyone else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
60 acres of land, 50 of which must be woods, and THIS is the Christmas table ?? Bizarre. Nature is totally wasted on FanFan and Pheep and FRK. Apart from the purchased tree crammed into the impossibly overcrowded Marquis suite, was there any sign of non-plastic decorations? A 'reet", swag, berry, pine cone, holly?

No winter salon. No extraneous guests (apart from the most fortunate Ma Potts who received a photo (!!) from her photographer son). VERY different this year.
Yes, something deffo afoot. The presences of Hani and Baghead and Tante and Ton non stop tell me grownup matters being attended to while nothing else is being attended to. Strange, given the OTT treatment Christmas has gotten in the past. Cristophe's death certainly did not put the kibosh on the elaborate and apparently well-worked out star grift, just Christmas festivities filming for channel 4. I think that must be some kind of a lie or fudge.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I believe the real Nutty is the one that blew up at Selmars girlfriend at the dump and shocked Pottie with her nastiness, and traces Amaury’s w

Fanny just thought she was setting Cuz up with a casual girlfriend/ sex partner as she had done in the past and that it would keep him content while Fanny could film Cuz shirtless working around the Dump, just another transactional relationship. Fanny did not count on controlling Nutty becoming hermetically sealed to Amaury long term. Fanny’s plans backfired and she is not happy. Fanny the player, got played by Ñutty. When Nutty’s mask slips, it is scary.
totally!!! nothing to add here

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That I do not know. I am just jealous as I have worked two jobs most of my life and also took care of the house and yard. I need me a sugar Daddy, but I like living with dogs better
---

I thought it was said that those plates were meant to be decorative, maybe on a plate stand or hung on the wall. Yet they decided to eat off of them.
One does not eat off of collectors wall or cabinet plates. It’s like putting your ice cream in an art glass bowl. They are dipshits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's very on trend, even Gardens Illustrated has covered it recently, especially the role of rewilding.
In the main I really like Marie's florals as I like the loose, unstructured look.
I also really like Amy Merrick's work but I prefer her work at the Severs' House from last year.
I agree, I like free flowing arrangements. I can't stand contorted, cut down blooms and greenery. The photos of the arrangements in the lovely green urns from her flower workshop(?) at the other chateau were stunning.
The Christmas dinner table decorations were sub-standard and not much thought was put into them.
I don't have many flowers here in the garden but I have a plethora of interesting shapes and colours of leaves. They don't last long but a pretty arrangement can be made with the added addition of a few tropical flowers.
As someone has mentioned FRK had a whole forest to gather some greenery/ branches from, but she relied on store bought flowers. Jars of foliage would have been so much nicer than dinky 3 flowers in a jar.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I see the next vlog is upcoming. I think they are posting at that time as although it's the middle of the night in Europe it is peak time for viewing in USA and that is probably the area that she finds most lucrative. Scheming scammer.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thank you @tuffiti for posting the Patreon vlogs. I did find it ironic that Gilles (Mr. Tess) was the one who was clearing up the food platters (it looks like many wisely refrained from FRK's abysmal bao buns and prawn cocktail) while Fanny filmed, TonTon Steven and Tante Chantel were sitting around, Nutti was faffing about in her grifted dress and Uggs, Amaury was probably outside smoking a blunt and Snorts was playing the piano. What great hosts!

Screen Shot 2023-12-26 at 8.32.21 PM.png

Who is the drunken chubby lady who was literally all over Mr. Tess at the piano? It was so cringey!

Screen Shot 2023-12-26 at 8.29.26 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.