The Chateau Diaries #280 Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder how much $$$$ you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think they had Christmas a couple of weeks ago... Natti was eating that pyramid of Ferrero Rocher at her desk the other day. It would explain why nobody came too.. It wasn't 25th.. They're in Africa already.
Yes. The Nov 27 full moon night sky. No poinsettias, Holly etc for table decoration. Fake Christmas originally planned for C4 filming but then cancelled because of the accident. If anyone is in the area I bet there’s no sign of life at HMN

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The continuously grifting Pottie wants a newly built bbq system at the Dump. Amaury agrees. The next grift has begun. Click below.

Fanny also needs to stop screeching. It’s a wonderful day to be alive, like she did in the above video, in light of the accident at the Dump 2 months ago where serious injuries suffered by a contractor led to his death. still no information about the other contractor allegedly injured during the accident. She is such a tone deaf asshole.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
With all the muck embedded in it ---- it will burn for weeks! 🔥🔥🔥
Drinking and blowtorch play! Record that insurance guys and investigators! Idiots. At least, they will finally be warm! Another LieLande miracle!
---
Watch Marie get pissed off and tell Fanny to leave her alone.

Stay tuned. It is not IF, it is WHEN this will all end in tears for FRK.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Chateau Unwrapped!7 hours ago
Hi everyone! As you’ll see in tonight’s Chateau Diaries, we filmed the final Cadeaux today and ended up finishing around 10PM. I have started editing it, but I have 5(!) times the amount of footage I usually have and I realistically don’t think I’ll be able to get the video out tonight. I expect that the finished video will end up being about 2 hours long. I’m really sorry for anyone who’s been waiting for the video - we tried to get it out, but we also wanted to do it properly and not rush anything. I hope you all understand and keep an eye out for the final Cadeaux’s premiere. Lots of love,
Phillip

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm not a fan of Marie and selling the car she begged for was simply ungrateful and immoral. It would be desirable for her to turn away from floristry - saves many plants the painful death and us a lot of misery.

Whether cooking is the better option remains to be seen, but she is much more passionate about it than botany.

All in all, I find her tedious, not very likeable, chaotic and without a plan for her life and future.

But lately I've been feeling sorry for her more and more. She at least tries to maintain the original spiritof the Chateau Diaries and wants to put on a good show. But all she gets in return is feigned affection. She organizes the food for the holidays, does the shopping and cooking. And instead of getting a big thank you from Steph, Maria should come back for next Christmas. And on top of that, an engagement when we know that Marie is lonely and wants a partner. I think now is the right time for Marie to start her cooking class, otherwise she would probably fall into depression again and not get out of bed until the start of the B&B season.

But all in all Marie is a hopeless case, she will always come back because it is so much easier to stage an illusory life in smoke and mirrors than to face reality and real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes. The Nov 27 full moon night sky. No poinsettias, Holly etc for table decoration. Fake Christmas originally planned for C4 filming but then cancelled because of the accident. If anyone is in the area I bet there’s no sign of life at HMN
There might be a light on in the attic . . . Marie and Lancelot watching television.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Going out on a limb here but I do think they actually care for each other. As for the nasty personality we only have an ex tatlers word for that really. The Selmar/Tatty/Natty incident was orchestrated by Fanny I'm sure so she didn't appear the baddie for not wanting Selmar and Tatty to visit.
The elusive @miss Artemis, an associate of Isabelle6541 and Yebo.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
who is the thicc blonde and a guy who looks like taika waititi from the back?
Someone asked about this earlier and I replied at the time that I thought it was the 100 Stars rep, who has obviously gained some weight.
be7530d6-6384-4f71-8e46-468fc70dae57_text.gif

No, it's Quin Woodward Pu, Tess Hoffman's friend.
👇 Her IG bio...
Born to entertain 🤹🏽‍♀️ Usually cycling, laughing, and/or traveling; in a fur, bikini, or ball gown 🎩 Christian ✝ Matchmaker 💕 Writer 📚 Opera 🎶

1703672243521.png

352204616_979934406530958_3339353130958874158_n.jpg

352428403_135085902921622_1583120575291948882_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The continuously grifting Pottie wants a newly built bbq system at the Dump. Amaury agrees. The next grift has begun. Click below.

Fanny also needs to stop screeching. It’s a wonderful day to be alive, like she did in the above video, in light of the accident at the Dump 2 months ago where serious injuries suffered by a contractor led to his death. still no information about the other contractor allegedly injured during the accident. She is such a tone deaf asshole.
Everytime she says that phrase I want to punch her in the face, disrespectful witch.

Fanny, Snorts and that tit Potts have zero perception on life. They've never had to be responsible for anyone or anything in their lives as they've been coddled by everyone around them. Baghead is a weak man and literally couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper one.

No idea on empathy, manners, etiquette, money, cost of things christ even what bleeping time of the day it is because it's always been served to them on a plate.

Look at it this way Billy P has been to the UK dismanteled that church organ, brought it back to France ad said his brother will play it for Christmas Day. Reassembled it and delivered his promise ON TIME.

She can't even be arsed to post the already filmed 'final' gift grab, no far too busy sitting there with bleeping boyfriend (emphasis on the word boy) Fagin counting her profits while the other two lazy wanker co owners just await their cut.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.