The Chateau Diaries #280 Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder how much $$$$ you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nutty probably chose her ring from Tante ton ton’s selection of rings. I bet Ñutty chose the largest, most valuable ring, then rushed to the nail salon for her French manicure.
The decals on her manicure. A manicure that was supposedly for an engagement ring. Says it all really. They're bogans to the core. She'll fit right into that family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Agreed. The shift in dynamics is seismic with Natti putting the cat amongst the pigeons. Actually, she'll be the cat that swallowed the cream. I'd love to know what is really going on behind the scenes instead of the farce viewers are presented with on the vlog.
Fanny is a condescending mean girl with most everyone but she absolutely loves to mock, demean, and emasculate men.
---
The decals on her manicure. A manicure that was supposedly for an engagement ring. Says it all really. They're bogans to the core. She'll fit right into that family.
When I spotted the decals, I had the fleeting thought, “awesome, Jules got to Ñutty first and drew penises on her fingernails” but alas, I was wrong, 🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I still think they had Christmas a couple of weeks ago... Natti was eating that pyramid of Ferrero Rocher at her desk the other day. It would explain why nobody came too.. It wasn't 25th.. They're in Africa already.
Or in the Maldives with hyper elf like Hanni.

Reactions: 20
Regarding the billiard table that was retired by the Versailles restoration company paid for by patreon whether they would be pleased to see it used as a table for food and condiments etc??
Over at Chateau Purnon they found what turned out to be parts of a billiard table in the grenier.

'It's the last surviving example of its kind in France. Only a copy exists at the Petit Trianon at Versailles - the original was lost during the Revolution.'

Stick that up your jumper Philip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
In a cd video released 6 days ago, Marie specifically told Fanny when Marie was leaving the dump for a few days that Fanny had to remember to feed the chickens every day, or Marie would find them all dead when she returned to the dump. Fanny just laughed about it And talked about the chicken lying on their backs with their little legs in the air, dead.
OMG 😡 what an absolute cow!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh my oh my, poor Becky… the only thing gifted from lalande was a red purse.. now Becky is tapping and scratching it while vowing for revenge..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nearly midnight, nothing. Can't remember your donated charities.

Don't worry about the plates, they're in a pile with the rest of the washing up waiting for dishpan Dave.

• Haha
  • Sick
They probably put them through the dishwasher as we have not seen Dave in a while.
Amaury needs to tell Snorts that Maria suggested they incorporate some Greek traditions into their wedding ceremony, and specifically suggested
adopting the Greek tradition of smashing plates at their wedding ceremony. Would Snorts allow Amaury to select a few of his favorite patterns from Snorts’ ’ vast porcelain collection and donate them to be used in the plate smashing ceremony at the wedding? This would strike fear In the heart of The Porcelain Fondler, leading to many sleepless nights, heightened anxiety about missing plates, increased sensitivity to the sound of plates or glasses breaking, etc.
---
OMG 😡 what an absolute cow!
Ratso sleeps with one eye open at night around callous Fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IMG_5862.png

Another star-gasm for the Chatelaine! I think the aunt had one vicariously just from sitting next to her. I guess they have synchronized, too.

IMG_5864.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Alla and Sergei have just about completed their bathroom.
It really drives home what a bunch of duck ups they are at the dump.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So Dans christmas tree decorations have all been sent out but some not arrived yet and pay pal refunds made, he suggests they buy him a coffee or enjoy their gifts, hope its not a loss leader for him. I blame the Post, poor man did have 750 to address without help !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So Dans christmas tree decorations have all been sent out but some not arrived yet and pay pal refunds made, he suggests they buy him a coffee or enjoy their gifts, hope its not a loss leader for him. I blame the Post, poor man did have 750 to address without help !
I don’t think Dan had them stored in his place. Like a lot of merchandise nowadays, (clothes, prints, candles, ..) everything is being processed and sent out by the manufacturers themselves, in dropshipping. When you sell a dropshipping item on your website, you can enter the amount of items the manufacturer shall sell in total. Dan could have had basically an infinite amount of ornaments to sell, but so short before Christmas he limited the available amount and raised the price. And all of his fans fell for that trick.

Eh viola‘

and it happens that the shipping adress format causes trouble with the deliverer‘s software.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I believe the real Nutty is the one that blew up at Selmars girlfriend at the dump and shocked Pottie with her nastiness, and traces Amaury’s whereabouts 24/7 and uses constant lovebombing on him. She is always crawling all over him, sitting in his lap, marking her territory, handing him a beer, etc. She has no boundaries. I think she had an agenda to lock hIm down from the moment Fanny set her Cuz up with Ñutty prior to him agreeing to leave England, move to France, and work at the Dump.
OK...... I am going to say it ...... Nutti's Mother looked like a Old Tart !!!
If I had a son and he was keen on Nutti and I saw her Mother ......... :eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Nothing says elegant party fare quite like a gelatinous ring of Spaghetti O's with Vienna sausages in the middle, looking like the bag of dicks was opened early!

1703633114025.png

**photo courtesy of @Madame Lydia

I don't know if Spaghetti O's are sold anywhere but here in America.....but this was a staple of my childhood

1703633320365.png

• Haha
  • Heart
So excited!! Now they can have the first wedding in the grifted chapel - Nutti and Amaury!!
---

I am sure they have posted everyone's dress and shoe size on the website for reference by the great unwashed donors!

OR

alternate explanation, they buy everything themselves and post it all via their own front door!!! 😂
I am guessing Amaury and Nati will avoid marrying in the chapel unless Stephanie pays them, or pay for the wedding, or both.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.