The Chateau Diaries #280 Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder how much $$$$ you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another point, did anyone else notice Fanny annoys the sh!t out of Marie?
I first noticed that when Stephanie the Stupid was grinding sugar down in the Theromix. Marie was doing prep further down on the stove top and was not impressed having to work in the cloud of dust that came down her end. She rolled her eyes and had to turn away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
it’s like a car crash with body parts everywhere.. You just can’t stop looking at it.

So they basically went to a discounter Home Depot store, bought loads of mismatching bottle vases and glassware in different colors. There is so much restlessness happening on the table. That idiot makes the decoration always so tall, that it looks like a barricade between both sides of the table. People can’t freely look at each other.
That table is repulsive, no indication of Christmas. No fir, no holly, no poinsettia, no bûche de noël. Nothing.
I can't wait for Epiphany where Fanny will find the fève for the first time in her life 4th year in a row, LOL.

I first noticed that when Stephanie the Stupid was grinding sugar down in the Theromix. Marie was doing prep further down on the stove top and was not impressed having to work in the cloud of dust that came down her end. She rolled her eyes and had to turn away.
Now that's just the passive narc abuse in action, if Fanny can't lash out and be physical, she can do anything else to make Marie miserable.
Must have stung real hard for Fanny to be dropped by C4.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Seriously, click and watch Pottie clench his jaw and grit his teeth repeatedly as he is trying to move the cart down the hallway with screeching Fanny mocking his efforts and filming him. He is like a volcano getting ready to erupt. I have never seen this tightly wound on a video before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Interesting MariA phoned on Amaury's phone, and when saying goodbye Amaury & Nutti bent right over to wave goodbye.. Their friendship wasn't shown at all on the flogs. Fanny was never in the kitchen to catch it. BTW Snorts, your old lady has dodgy hips, why would you expect her to carry boxes down the attic stairs ya lazy twit!
my little observatory eye would say that from what we could see Annemarie was smitten by MariA but he knew that she would never go for the simple carpenter (even if french speaker), she had class, was put toghether also her mind was focused, she would never stay in the dump, she was destined for greater things, so annemrie settled for the second best and after the accident he became ever more codependent so nutty lovebombed the s* out of him to seal her deal
Nutty played them all, she was able to get out from the dump while still keeping the income of the right hand (1st handler) of the owner herself, to whom she will be related in a few months ... amazing, snort want this but he is not as clever and manipulating as nutty is

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Review the video again, it is like watching a car crash in slow motion. Everyone one is pissed and wary of the other person next to them. Marie, Fanny, and Snorts are unhappy Ñutty is marrying into the “ family.“
I gave it a re-watch Gracie and it was not a happy atmosphere when you consider its Christmas and a Engagement !
I think old FRK did her jog to let off stem ..... don't blame her if that works.
All the brown nosing she has done and Fanny wants Maria back in the kitchen.
The other brown nosing was Snorts ....... I do remember sometime ago he suggested getting married to Fanny while the camera was whirling and she laughed in his face.
Snorts had a big old plan when he first came there to be the Lord of the Manor with no work or $$ put to it ..... marry the old girl and bingo - instant wealth. Sadly its not going as planned and he is not happy.
As one of you said - he has wasted his youth and like Nic Tighpants could tell him - its hard to grab a Sugar Daddy when you are getting older by the day.
Stupid Bun Boy .... he will regret marrying Natti .... like the Squirrel , she has been planning to catch a guy for a time and bingo she got one!
If the wedding does happen - she is up the top of the tree and like you said - she knows tons of secrets .
I don't think Amaury's Dad cares who he marries but his Mum sure does ..... this was not the type of girl she wanted for him and I would love to see the other rings Bun Boy could pick.....I bet his Mother did not bring out the $$ Best ones for him to take !!!
Mummy 🦇and her sister are clever sly old foxes !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Seriously, click and watch Pottie clench his jaw and grit his teeth repeatedly as he is trying to move the cart down the hallway with screeching Fanny mocking his efforts and filming him. He is like a volcano getting ready to erupt. I have never seen this tightly wound on a video before.

you have a seriously good eye, you have noticed all the little things there were to noticed

• Heart
Reactions: 18
haven’t we been told that Amaury had to end his last relationship, because his then girlfriend‘s social status wasn’t classy enough for his family?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He won't be able to.
If they used them as plates at Christmas dinner they will be damaged.
The plates will have scratches from the knives and forks.
I cannot locate the vlog but he had purchased at least 16 at the time I think he wanted 20 ,you know what he is like boasting we never have only six well Snorts you only had NINE a small party of miserable misfits.

• Haha
  • Heart
haven’t we been told that Amaury had to end his last relationship, because his then girlfriend‘s social status wasn’t classy enough for his family?
Yep. Tante ton ton is hoping for a traditional 5 year engagement period or until Amaury finishes the not so grand salon……….never!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
time zone maybe? plus i believe they did it in private (she never shares her stuff if she doesnt have to) I believe that his parents knew already as well
Agreed.. Pott's Mum was the only one to come over to see the ring... Even Fanny didn't go in for a closer look... what girlfriend doesn't do that when your Bestie gets engaged?

• Heart
Agreed.. Pott's Mum was the only one to come over to see the ring... Even Fanny didn't go in for a closer look... what girlfriend doesn't do that when your Bestie gets engaged?
The kind of girlfriend that would like to take her bestie on a long walk off a short pier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Natti's mother didn't look very classy when she appeared at some party at LL! Natti will not age well, she already looks much older than Amaury. When she gets to Tante's age, she will look much worse than her mum in law, who, at least, has a pleasant face.

• Heart
He was like a volcano because that was the first hard work he had to do in ages !!!
Potts and Fanny are both kept by their parents and bloody lazy.
If those two married it would end as they are both petulant ! :rolleyes:

I do not know why his (Potts) mother came over to freezing France for Christmas ...... well, I do think she had to sign papers but ...... why didn't she just go to a Solicitor in SA and fax the papers over . God, I bet she has thought of that every day there!
Mother Potts has "mummy'd" that boy and look what he has turned up to be.
You can add Snorts into that scenario too as he is a petulant lazy Mummy's Boy too !
These sort of people seem to gravitate to LaLaLande and Fanny! :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
That other old woman is Pott‘s mother?

Think of it, you travel to a house that mostly belongs to your son’s ex-girlfriend. And she lives there with her new boyfriend who is about half your son’s age and wears feminine clothing and accessories..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I still think they had Christmas a couple of weeks ago... Natti was eating that pyramid of Ferrero Rocher at her desk the other day. It would explain why nobody came too.. It wasn't 25th.. They're in Africa already.

• Heart
Natti's mother didn't look very classy when she appeared at some party at LL! Natti will not age well, she already looks much older than Amaury. When she gets to Tante's age, she will look much worse than her mum in law, who, at least, has a pleasant face.
I believe the real Nutty is the one that blew up at Selmars girlfriend at the dump and shocked Pottie with her nastiness, and traces Amaury’s whereabouts 24/7 and uses constant lovebombing on him. She is always crawling all over him, sitting in his lap, marking her territory, handing him a beer, etc. She has no boundaries. I think she had an agenda to lock hIm down from the moment Fanny set her Cuz up with Ñutty prior to him agreeing to leave England, move to France, and work at the Dump.

Fanny just thought she was setting Cuz up with a casual girlfriend/ sex partner as she had done in the past and that it would keep him content while Fanny could film Cuz shirtless working around the Dump, just another transactional relationship. Fanny did not count on controlling Nutty becoming hermetically sealed to Amaury long term. Fanny’s plans backfired and she is not happy. Fanny the player, got played by Ñutty. When Nutty’s mask slips, it is scary.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The characteristic I most dislike about Amy of Rosieres is her mocking of Marc. She does exactly what Fanny does with the men in her life. I have noticed it very often in people who are hyper and think they are superior to everyone else. They like to put people down, particularly when others are present. Fanny and Amy do it on camera. I know it can be a British form of flirtation to mock and tease your partner and it is often not intended to be hurtful, especially when in private, and when both partners are Brits, it can just be amusing banter. However, I don't think it's the same, unharmful banter when one person is of a higher status than the other and I also don't think it works in an international context. Amy's Marc is mercilessly mocked and for no real reason, she's just putting him down on camera for her own amusement and to look superior. Fanny does the same with Snorts. He deserves all he gets but it's clear that he doesn't like it. Fanny has also often done that with Potts and with Marie when she isn't love-bombing her. It puts Fanny and Amy in a very bad light and their partners would understandably be hurt when it happens on camera.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I forgot this. Click and guess what new article of apparel by lily silk magically appeared on Fanny? You guessed it, a beanie hat.! I haven’t located her red slippers yet, but Lilysilk makes a lot of them, so I’m assuming that her red slippers perfectly matching her red silk pajamas were also included in the media box from Lilysilk.

How long before we see Snorts sporting the beanie cap?

click and enjoy. Fanny looks like a jackass wearing the beanie.Pottie hated Ratso, Snorts, Fanny, and Fanny’s beanie yesterday. this Christmas video is hilarious with all of the embedded acts of animosity, tension, irritability, and micro aggressions captured on film.

Nutty is over the moon and everyone else is not. Fanny is furiously trying to cram 4 years of past due lovebombing and ass kissing to Ñutty in one afternoon since she may be “ family.”

Review the video again, it is like watching a car crash in slow motion. Everyone one is pissed and wary of the other person next to them. Marie, Fanny, and Snorts are unhappy Ñutty is marrying into the “ family.“

Mummy was probably so mad when she shut off her iPhone, the rest of Percy’s Christmas was ruined.Nutty knows all their dirty secrets and is here to stay.The dynamics if the Dump and the Dump family shifted so radically yesterday, that the chapel is unstable again.
Agreed. The shift in dynamics is seismic with Natti putting the cat amongst the pigeons. Actually, she'll be the cat that swallowed the cream. I'd love to know what is really going on behind the scenes instead of the farce viewers are presented with on the vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That other old woman is Pott‘s mother?

Think of it, you travel to a house that mostly belongs to your son’s ex-girlfriend. And she lives there with her new boyfriend who is about half your son’s age and wears feminine clothing and accessories..
Snorts is so vacuum sealed into his jeans, his genitals look like the genitals of a Ken doll.That can‘t be good,
DF2364E0-67BC-43F5-B67D-08341461C81B.jpeg

D3A134E1-727E-490D-AE06-940C52648CE6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.