The Chateau Diaries #280 Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder how much $$$$ you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh . . . he hides plenty from her!

Speaking of gaining weight, Curtis Ryan Woodside spent a long time at the end of his vlog bitching over viewers' comments about the change in his physique. He actually started working out and gained some muscle. Someone is hyper-sensitive. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I knew it!!! In previous vlogs Curtarse Lying Woodlouse had zero butt, no ass at all. As soon as I saw that thumbnail I thought either the egyptfauxtologist has had cheeks implanted or he’s been in Fanny’s Christmas cakes. That’s not a euphemism by the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wasn't the handyman supposed to have finished that moulding earlier in the year? Is there nothing at the shitoo ever finished or ever finished correctly?

How in god's name does Fanny have the cheek to charge people to sleep in these tacky, unfinished rooms and what idiots pay good money to travel & stay at the HMN. Defies logic!
Been no sign of Omberline and partner/handyman Kevin for some time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Phyllis was very angry and upset for most of the Christmas gift opening in the Marquis' salon and was unable to engage with anyone in the room except Ratso.

Phyllis first refused to budge an inch to assist Potts with the squeaky drinks cart (by the way, there is no excuse for that squeak -- what a bunch of layabouts). He was upset that no one heaped praise upon him for his efforts in decorating the room all night long and saving Christmas once again.

View attachment 2651362

Phyllis was further humuliated by serving as a tripod/phone holder for Annemarie when he made his big announcement before Mummy/Godmother in South Africa. Snorts shot a nasty, contemptuous look at Annemarie when he realized a split-second before what was about to happen -- the only time he ever looked at him.

View attachment 2651369
View attachment 2651366

No words of congratulations or even acknowledgement. No celebratory clinking of champagne flutes. Natzy the phone and e-mail assistant is now bona fide family, and Phyllis must kowtow to her also. He wanted to run out of the room and have a cry on one of the new chairs in his study. By now the others must be used to his frequent tantrums and hissy fits, and they enjoy pushing his buttons even further. They know he's more likely to shut up, or go elsewhere to sulk.

The passive agressiveness in the HMN is off the scale. Phyllis believes he has complete control over everything in his curated interiors, and he freely places things (and crap) wherever he pleases. He takes great personal offense when anyone else upsets the equilibrium of his design vision, most especially when they break the cardinal rule and place something on one of his own treasured pieces of furniture or those he considers to be his. (The inlaid flip-top tea table in the Chinoisserie dining room is one such piece that only he can use). Because he was tiffed on Christmas morning like a petulant little child, Phyllis left the bauble boxes out in full view on the side console, right up against Annemarie's chair railing and the tapestry wallpaper. At the very least, the asshole could have placed them on the ground out of view, if only for the guests, but most definitely for the climatic Christmas gift-opening vlog and its tens of thousands of viewers. But everyone had to be reminded of the work he had done. Then his beard pretended not to notice the boxes as she delighted over the expensive imported Christmas breads directly next to them. She was ticked off, but lifting a finger to sort it is beneath this princess. So they remained.

View attachment 2651380

Everyone got back at Phyllis by placing things on his billiards table: the table that just had to be restored at extraordinary expense and then shifted from room to room at his command -- even though no one plays billiards. Poor little Phyllis must have been fuming.

View attachment 2651384

I suspect Phyllis is also still enraged for being excluded from the HMN owners' emergency powows (Fanny, Mummy/Percy, Baghead, Potty, and Potty's mom) about the death investigation. They must have told him to leave the room each time because they had business to discuss. He's a paid employee and little else. duck off, loser.
Add in this clip of Snorts pissed at Fanny for staying by the fire while he, Snorts had to go get all the decorations,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2651069
If he proposed this morning why is there a video call to fannies parents in the announcement and not nutties parents or family that they traveled for him to meet? something doesnt add up . Id be very hurt if my daughter did that just to be part of a transactional relationship instead of real family. For a moment I imagine snortys face which his immediate reaction surprisling isnt shown , or maybe he cut that out 🤣. I suspect hes plotting right now ....
time zone maybe? plus i believe they did it in private (she never shares her stuff if she doesnt have to) I believe that his parents knew already as well

• Heart
Waffer thin is a quote from Monty Python Meaning of Life movie. A rotund man who has eaten all around him says he hasn't room for even a waffer thin mint which he eats and explodes. I was waiting for someone to spot the cathedral display plates being used. Those pjs sj was wearing looked new and probably not cheap. Anyone identify them?
She looked as if she had changed out of the pjs or nightie she had slept in and then changed into these for the gift giving scene.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
When a queen with no taste spends all year planning how to set the Christmas table …

View attachment 2651248

View attachment 2651250
it’s like a car crash with body parts everywhere.. You just can’t stop looking at it.

So they basically went to a discounter Home Depot store, bought loads of mismatching bottle vases and glassware in different colors. There is so much restlessness happening on the table. That idiot makes the decoration always so tall, that it looks like a barricade between both sides of the table. People can’t freely look at each other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think Amaury was so freaked out by the accident at the Dump that he made a decision to suddenly get engaged, like it was a traumatic stress reaction ( PTSD)? Just a few months ago, he got angry in a crap unwrapped video because the viewers kept asking when they were going to have children or were going to get married.
---

At least it was suitable for framing, and was probably signed by Pottie and was from a limited numbered edition of 100 prints.😂 What more could a mom ask for from her son? Perhaps all the cold weather gear were her early Christmas gifts so she wouldn’t freeze at the Dump. What a good son.
you are my soul animal with better english :) your summary on potty;s grift, fanny's handler boy and annemarie;s ptsd is what I am here for (and the accounts of course)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Add in this clip of Snorts pissed at Fanny for staying by the fire while he, Snorts had to go get all the decorations,
Interesting MariA phoned on Amaury's phone, and when saying goodbye Amaury & Nutti bent right over to wave goodbye.. Their friendship wasn't shown at all on the flogs. Fanny was never in the kitchen to catch it. BTW Snorts, your old lady has dodgy hips, why would you expect her to carry boxes down the attic stairs ya lazy twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd laugh and laugh if they called her bluff and said they were getting married in Argentina. Aumary, Natti if you're reading this please have your wedding anywhere else other than at the nut house.
If they do get married I don't think they'll marry in the chapel.
Amaury has pulled so far away from Stephanie, and Natti also to some degree.
I don't see them wanting their wedding used for vlog content.
---
Pray tell what happened with the Christmas Napkins ? They were plain white, not a stitch of embroidery to be seen, the holes must have made the snowflake pattern on them. Perhaps the motor has burnt out on the Brother.
Also what happened to the Christmas decoration she was making?
The gingerbread house, no sign of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I forgot this. Click and guess what new article of apparel by lily silk magically appeared on Fanny? You guessed it, a beanie hat.! I haven’t located her red slippers yet, but Lilysilk makes a lot of them, so I’m assuming that her red slippers perfectly matching her red silk pajamas were also included in the media box from Lilysilk.

How long before we see Snorts sporting the beanie cap?

click and enjoy. Fanny looks like a jackass wearing the beanie.Pottie hated Ratso, Snorts, Fanny, and Fanny’s beanie yesterday. this Christmas video is hilarious with all of the embedded acts of animosity, tension, irritability, and micro aggressions captured on film.

Nutty is over the moon and everyone else is not. Fanny is furiously trying to cram 4 years of past due lovebombing and ass kissing to Ñutty in one afternoon since she may be “ family.”

Review the video again, it is like watching a car crash in slow motion. Everyone one is pissed and wary of the other person next to them. Marie, Fanny, and Snorts are unhappy Ñutty is marrying into the “ family.“

Mummy was probably so mad when she shut off her iPhone, the rest of Percy’s Christmas was ruined.Nutty knows all their dirty secrets and is here to stay.The dynamics if the Dump and the Dump family shifted so radically yesterday, that the chapel is unstable again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Also what happened to the Christmas decoration she was making?
The gingerbread house, no sign of it.
Such a shame really; I was looking forward to seeing the finished product hanging from the tree.
Maybe it was upstaged by the Xmas Tampon?
1703624603021.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
He actually started working out and gained some muscle.
Is that the new term for putting on weight?
He used to be slim in his long hair days.
Since cutting it off he is much heavier, and it's not because he gained muscle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I feel sad that Armoire was not able to escape the chateau and Nazi. I hope together they will find the guts to leave F4F to rott in the shitoo. But one thing I do enjoy is that Phiphi ranking goes down few spots. I hope this will be the demise of the relationship but expect the vlogs to be super romantic. The trips will be treated as honeymoons etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
time zone maybe? plus i believe they did it in private (she never shares her stuff if she doesnt have to) I believe that his parents knew already as well
100%. Everything on Stephanie's vlogs is scripted and strictly for people who watch them (not unlike all of the vlogs we watch, BTW!). I have no doubt that Amaury and Nati appropriately spoke to their families in private.

On another note, as I'm trying to recover from holiday festivities, I was folding some laundry and watching the latest from the Puy Vidal ladies. While I am not wild about the fact that this family loves Stephanie and Philip, enjoys their company or even values their input on all things chateau, I have to say the vlog was enjoyable. In particular, no grifting, begging for star money, pool money, jewelry, china, etc. Just a family that is learning the ropes of building a successful business (whether you enjoy that type of thing or not, plenty of people would love the chance to attend one of these things - I myself am contemplating a similar type thing in Italy for the coming summer), creating a thoughtfully and beautifully designed home full of class. It's clear these people love each other, enjoy each other's company...and for me, that's what Christmas is all about. And it's something missed in the Chateau Diaries vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So I'm not sure which one of you wonderful hags introduced me to Leonora Smee, but I had her on while cooking for Crimble. My husband is catching her over my shoulder, and he commented, "Has she has a glow up of sorts, for she looks a million times better!" I had a good laugh and explained it is a totally different woman who has the actual life F4Fs wants.

Speaking of my better half, he is on call all this week, so he hasn't taken any time off. Got up this morning, showered, dressed, headed into the office like it is a normal Tuesday....gets there, he is the only car in the lot. He hadn't checked the calendar, the office was closed! 😂

I hope your holiday celebrations were as magical as they have been here! After a terrible tension headache Friday and Saturday where I powered through doing food prep, I woke up on Sunday and I wasn't in pain! I had so much fun getting as much finished as I could, so Christmas day I only had to pop the turkey in the oven, make the mashed potatoes, and do the charcuterie board, it was a dream. Sidenote: cooking a holiday meal is much easier when you are doing it in your own kitchen and your father isn't in the hospital post heart surgery. (That was Thanksgiving this year.)

We dined with my BFF, watched the Hannah Waddingham Christmas special (LOVED!) and managed to watch Elf and Love Actually for the first time as well! Today is all about leftovers and relaxing, tomorrow I will start working on our New Years Day "party" - more of an open house only for the nearest and dearest, so completely stress free as long as I get it done in advance!

I like Nati's ring, but agree that Tante isn't thrilled about the engagement. I also think something is really bad with the investigation of the wrongful death that occurred at LieLand, that can be the only reason for the utter lack of joy this year. Am I surprised by the success of the star campaign? Sadly, no. Am I gobsmacked that the quote didn't include the floor???? Absolutely.
---

Please let me know!
I too watch Lenora Smee her use of "literally" annoys me but I have been extra cranky lately. Anyhoo she is rich and make no apologies. They went out for drinks in Barbados that were 50.00 a piece. Not counting all.the dinners at like 200 a person, she shops at high end stores and that's ok it's her money, she is not grifting and spending .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Frankly I'm shaking my head at Snorty. Any skilled & proper waiter who takes pride in their craft would have brushed the crumbs off the serving table before presenting the Christmas pudding. I'm sure they have a table brush. Snorty knows nothing and it shows!

View attachment 2651714
[/QUOTE]

Oh no he couldn't do that.
Brushing the crumbs off the table would only remind everyone present at the table of his humble origins and what he pretends to be, master of the dump, when in reality they all know he is a jumped up, try hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
100%. Everything on Stephanie's vlogs is scripted and strictly for people who watch them. I have no doubt that Amaury and Nati appropriately spoke to their families in private.

On another note, as I'm trying to recover from holiday festivities, I was folding some laundry and watching the latest from the Puy Vidal ladies. While I am not wild about the fact that this family loves Stephanie and Philip, enjoys their company or even values their input on all things chateau, I have to say the vlog was enjoyable. In particular, no grifting, begging for star money, pool money, jewelry, china, etc. Just a family that is learning the ropes of building a successful business (whether you enjoy that type of thing or not, plenty of people would love the chance to attend one of these things - I myself am contemplating a similar type thing in Italy for the coming summer), creating a thoughtfully and beautifully designed home full of class. It's clear these people love each other, enjoy each other's company...and for me, that's what Christmas is all about. And it's something missed in the Chateau Diaries vlogs.
Nutty probably chose her ring from Tante ton ton’s selection of rings. I bet Ñutty chose the largest, most valuable ring, then rushed to the nail salon for her French manicure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Frankly I'm shaking my head at Snorty. Any skilled & proper waiter who takes pride in their craft would have brushed the crumbs off the serving table before presenting the Christmas pudding. I'm sure they have a table brush. Snorty knows nothing and it shows!

View attachment 2651714
Oh no he couldn't do that.
Brushing the crumbs off the table would only remind everyone present at the table of his humble origins and what he pretends to be, master of the dump, when in reality they all know he is a jumped up, try hard.
[/QUOTE]

He is jumped up alright but he has NEVER TRIED HARD to do anything, he is far too lazy and clueless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.