The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over on Facebook Chateau de Bourneau have posted a gorgeous Christmas arrangement over their fireplace. Big, blousy and beautiful.
I love their over-the-top decorations - exuberance with taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is so disgusting!

Just watch - she is going to put everything at the shitoo up for adoption and pocket 50% all of the money!

Adopt a window!
Adopt a chicken!
Adopt a gay boyfriend!
---
When they get to the chapel walls, look out for adopt-a-fleur-de-lis.
We're thinking the same haha - she is going to monetize everything to the maximum after this UGH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That’s it…. I give up! As long as the world is full of IDIOTS, fraudsters like Stephanie Jarvis thrive :mad:
Also, witch! Stop spamming my email!! 🤬🤬🤬

IMG_0445.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Yes, did you see her adorable black pony too? I am totally in love with that cute baby pony. And he loves to cuddle.
I really enjoyed that video.
The black foal is what I am referring to, that is Sadies Christmas present, the other small pony is its mum who will go back to its owner (Teabags dog Berties mum) when foal is older.
---
Whilst I was out doing some Christmas shopping, I was reminded of that old holiday classic song… I just can’t remember the name or all of the words. It is a very long song and repeats itself at least 12 times or so. I know one line is something like:
Four Dans a-dirting
Anybody know the rest?
View attachment 2634714
12 days of Christmas
Partridge in a pear tree
2turtle doves
3 french hens
4 calling birds
5 gold rings
6 geese a laying
7 swans a swimming
8 maids a milking
9 ladies dancing
10 drummers drumming
11lords a leaping
12pipers piping

Needs making into Lalande version each line
4 Dans a dirting
5 Gold Stars

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The black foal is what I am referring to, that is Sadies Christmas present, the other small pony is its mum who will go back to its owner (Teabags dog Berties mum) when foal is older.
---

12 days of Christmas
Partridge in a pear tree
2turtle doves
3 french hens
4 calling birds
5 gold rings
6 geese a laying
7 swans a swimming
8 maids a milking
9 ladies dancing
10 drummers drumming
11lords a leaping
12pipers piping

4 Dans a dirting
5 Gold Stars
6 Peacocks inbreeding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
As Fanny is away and I am in celebratory mood( I turned 60 today , in the Uk you can now get free prescriptions )🤣, I popped up to speak to the chapel restoration team and put in a request as I wish to adopt some special stars for Tuffiti and ComtesseRose .
Just imagine the joy of having glow in the dark stars that will really stand out… and ones nominated for such talented Tatlers.
Fanny and Snorts will be overwhelmed at my generosity and most likely burst out into song.Apologies about this part!

Thank you both for the patron flogs and keeping the threads running this past year.
---
I may be focusing too much on this🤣🤔 but they are deliberately not showing anything possible to identify their car when travelling. Dropping Gerry off I am certain that Fanny’s filming position was higher than the Ford fiesta and no she was not sitting in Snorts lap!🤮
And if they have not bought the Puffs Porsche why be so careful to avoid showing the car interior?
Happy 60th birthday, along with free prescriptions many of the cinema chains offer oap rates or special oap afternoons st half the price of an adult ticket.😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
---

12 days of Christmas
Partridge in a pear tree
2turtle doves
3 french hens
4 calling birds
5 gold rings
6 geese a laying
7 swans a swimming
8 maids a milking
9 ladies dancing
10 drummers drumming
11lords a leaping
12pipers piping

4 Dans a dirting
5 Gold Stars
1 cat starving

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Has anyone posted this ? From Kathy's Flog in France utube channel.......

Pauline has asked me if I am going to adopt a star! Of course, I have already order 2 x 6 point stars. Have spent several days trying to come up with my own GRIFT (money making scheme) and about to put together the website. Adopt a SNOTTY Tissue. It's gonna be a winner.
L9d0eNCVCbTcctyMtghsYyhr8AVtEZ41BwwJYT4=s800-nd-v1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I have also changed my avatar and taken my lead from @EvaQ8..the bldg
My star is made from vine clippings and cost me nothing.
#When you grift upon a star
Thank you as always @ComtesseRose for the new thread.
Bravo @Midnightcowboy for the nomination.
So, weird and wonderful (!) pop up ads today. Who's responsible for bullet proof vests?
I have changed my avatar as well to a real star… Star Jones. 😂 Appropriate choice. Like Fanny, Star was with a gay man she tried to convince herself was straight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'll have to rely on you all to report what's going on in these Paris vlogs of hers. I'm not watching as there's no way I can listen to her horrible over-pronunciation of French, which is sure to be front and center.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey chatelaine, how about matching the $100K and donating the same amount to cancer research?

IMG_5594.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If Stephanie didn’t have so many filthy clothes crammed into her cupboards, she could get a handle on the moths eating her almost brand new cashmere dress. Those closets are teeming with larvae. Disgusting.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.