The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh My God, my adopt a star Ponzi scheme worked!
I totally proved Potts wrong.
Now on what could I spend €100k....
I know, a trip to Versailles!
Because I don't care what Tattlers say, I live in my own Versailles, and not Hameau de la Jarvis, like they love to point out!
Du Barry.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
At the start of Cadeaux, Lancelot put his little ears back when sitting next to Uncle Gerry.

She already knew what was in the box before she took out the swan ornament.
She refers to a pink tree in the bedroom, et voila the swan has pink decorative bits.
---
Her reaction to the Royal Copenhagen figure before it's unwrapped . . . it's a child I think . . . et voila . . . you guessed it . . . it's a figure of a little girl.
---
More sex doll open mouth moments :rolleyes:
---
Those rabbit planters, they're hideous.
Philip says, there's four I think, before both boxes are opened.
---
And of course there are gifts from Michael T.
This Cadeaux was one massive eyeroll.
---
God save us . . . Snorts snorting at his own jokes.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
My mouth flew open when I read this and its hard to keep shut !!!
OMG ..... why are people so stupid ???
yes apparently some people will stay and drink the cool aid , and those grannies who gave their last heating money to these party of parasites in order to become apart of something a fantasty of a château thats actually not historical value and said chapel will regret it someday .It doesnt matter how she breaks down the cost per wall its never going to be competed and will crumble down.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's not illegal but immoral.
But then again SJ has few morals, if any.

One of the people who adopted a star commented that she was so happy to adopt a star but would probably never be a able to afford a trip to France to visit the chateau to see her star. So she doesn't have the money to visit but will scrape together enough to buy a star for a woman who is already rich.
What is wrong with people? She and others are gullible and misguided, thus making them susceptible to the predatory behaviour
of con artist Stephanie Jarvis and her lieutenant Philip Janssen. I also believe that many of these people lack higher order thinking skills, making them perfect targets for scammers. They believe the opportunistic predator Stephanie, and want to be part of the chateau verse bubble; they are ripe for exploitation. Fanny Fucker is screwing them over and is simultaneously bleeping their minds and emptying their wallets.
---

That witch is a con artist not a philanthropist. She's a taker not a giver.
And I see she's wearing that fluffy blue collared thing again. :rolleyes:🤮
I wonder how many people who bought a star also contributed to the Not-So-Grand Salon paneling…to never have their names inscribed on the back? I have news for these people…THE CHAPEL WILL NEVER GET DONE! Never! Just like the lake, the Not-So-Grand Salon, the heating, the china room, and on and on and on. Stephanie has no morals…absolutely disgusting. I’m sure she’s already working on excuses for not finishing the chapel. The $100K star fund is probably already spent.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I saw Marie’s instagram post and couldn’t help but reply. It’s a pity she probably won’t see it. That’s the most relaxed and warm Ratso has ever looked, away from the hysterical, manic stephenfraude and Phillip the douchebag.

Attachments

• Heart
The Bettencourt case has nothing compared to Fanny. I wish the police would investigate the fraud this woman is committing with her flying monkeys.

• Heart
If more people are adopting stars, she will not only have the pool money but the lake money too.

If this was the pilot for further fundraising in the future, she sure as hell will do it again. Like another tattler said earlier, adopt a window, adopt a tile, adopt a fish for the lake 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
New thread 🧵 title suggestion:
Hey chatelaine, how about matching the $100K (or whatever the current amount is at the time of the next thread) and donating the same amount to cancer research?
My partner’s mother had her routine mammogram in early June, 2022. The doctor saw an unusual spot and ordered more tests. By the end of June she was diagnosed with Stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. Unfortunately, the cancer was very aggressive and she passed away two months later at an inpatient hosparus unit in our local hospital. The care she received at the hospital from the doctors and nurses was incredible and so compassionate. After her death, the family requested donations to the hosparus unit in her memory. As a result of the donations, we were presented a butterfly that was installed on a memorial wall in the hospital unit with her name inscribed. So much more worthwhile (infinitely more) than Stephanie’s chapel vanity project. It really makes me sick that she collected $100K so quickly for something so trivial and insignificant. 😞

IMG_2097.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Maybe they purchased a restaurant and are remodeling/ preparing it for opening.
---
[
or they came to their senses. saw the light i. e. what kind of rotten stinky grifting bunch of deranged creeps are the people from lalande.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Architect WILL be delighted he can collect his fees now, hope he makes a mint, having fanny as a Client he deserves every penny.
I somehow doubt that he'll be receiving every penny. A large number of pennies will go into the chatelaine's bank account and later into the accounts of fashion houses; airlines; hotels; restaurants; wine merchants; wallpaper designers, and porcelain companies. More pennies will go to them than to the architect or to the renovation companies! I hope the "adopters" are delighted that their donations will benefit so many needy companies.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My partner’s mother had her routine mammogram in early June, 2022. The doctor saw an unusual spot and ordered more tests. By the end of June she was diagnosed with Stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. Unfortunately, the cancer was very aggressive and she passed away two months later at an inpatient hosparus unit in our local hospital. The care she received at the hospital from the doctors and nurses was incredible and so compassionate. After her death, the family requested donations to the hosparus unit in her memory. As a result of the donations, we were presented a butterfly that was installed on a memorial wall in the hospital unit with her name inscribed. So much more worthwhile (infinitely more) than Stephanie’s chapel vanity project. It really makes me sick that she collected $100K so quickly for something so trivial and insignificant. 😞

View attachment 2635257
That's so sad, you must both still be reeling from it xxxxx.

Seeing as poor Ian died from Cancer instead of her 'buying' a star for him, at least have the decency to give that money to Cancer Research instead.

No, sadly the crazies would much sooner throw their money at this scam rather than to a genuine worthwhile cause.

I'm surprised The Gibbon hasn't been drumming up prospective buyers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I have posted this inquiry to the Tattle wiki forum, help section. Let’s see if they can help us. What do you think? I tried last night to post in the wiki but the info kept getting erased when I tried to save it. I don’t know if they can do what I asked below but I just sent in this request.

Message to Tattle wiki forum:

The Chateau Diaries wiki is huge. Can we start a second wiki forum called Chateau Diaries LieLande Money Edition: Auctions,Shopping, Grifting, Travel/Vacations, and Lies, Oh My! Is that possible? With a separate colored wiki button we can post at the top of the forum where people can post episode by episode purchases, travels, grifted gifts, and lies. Then also have special areas/ headings under which to post all of the above plus headings for Purchases/ grifts by Phillip Jannsen, Porcelain/china/glasses collection, etc.

The woman who is featured in the chateau diaries is beyond sketchy and hit YouTube fame during lockdown. She was a millionaire before starting the YouTube channel and lies nonstop, and spends hundreds of thousands of dollars on shopping, vacation, and travel when she supposedly has no money and has e egged for hundreds of thousands of dollars in gifts. She is likely using her nonprofit as a source of lots of her purchases. She has received, spent and grifted in excess of one million dollars with very little accomplished as she had promised. ( shades of Anna Delvey in some obscure way).

All we want to do is to have a specific wiki button and wiki forum where members can easily access, and list all of the above by episode and by different categories, monies spent, etc. to try to keeps up with the hundreds of purchases, etc.

I can write a paragraph disclaimer for the wiki page. This is for entertainment purposes only, and the rest of the disclaimer info,

What we would need help with also is coming up with instructions that tattlers could follow to understand how to access the page, add photos, make new headings, etc. I have looked and cannot find any general instructions on how to post on wiki.

If you want to see what I am talking about on this topic, if you look at the cd wiki page 2, the very last entry, I have posted a sample of the info I would like a separate wiki button for that could be posted directly next to the current wiki button at the top of the cd forum pages.

If we try to add all of this info under the current wiki, it would be difficult to find the section to enter info. There have been 400 episodes of cd, and literally hundreds of auction purchases, etc.

A lot of the tattlers in this form may tend to skew older than perhaps your average Tattler, We need a simple way and a separate wiki to keep track of all this info. Older, uninformed, and naive people who have given money and gifts they cannot afford to this millionaire need a separate area where if they come to Tattle, they can easily access specific info about these topics. There is so much info in the general wiki, it is overwhelming,

If we can stop this woman from inducing more people ( of all ages) from sending their heirlooms, money they don’t have, and open their eyes to the fact that YouTube scammers can live in chateaus, wear sundresses, and appear innocuous, it can help a lot of people learn the life lesson that sketchy people come in all forms and to use discernment with YouTube channels and to use their discernment before endorsing such a character. Stephanie Jarvis is a walking life lesson to everyone she meets, in person or thru youtube, but it is never a good one for the person.

I understand that this forum, with an older average age of members may be different from the many other forums here on Tattle but if you could help us with this and help us teach the Tattlers how to post under a new wiki button and forum heading for these topics, we can create an area of info that would be very helpful and may help people who come to this specific forum to learn the truth about the person and stop them from sending money they cannot afford ( many are on fixed incomes and believe everything Stephanie Jarvis is tells the,).and family heirlooms to a woman who was already a millionaire when she started her YouTube channel during lockdown and will be a multimillionaire when she inherits properties abd money from her mother.

Thank you so much for your help.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's pittiful on that sodding vlog how she is looking in the window at the Callison d'Aix and the Maron Glace, making it seem you can only get them in overpriced Paris shops. They're in all of the friggin Supermarkets.

More bleeping table linen!

Followed by an overpriced pizza.

She makes me want to vom

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.