The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The black foal is what I am referring to, that is Sadies Christmas present, the other small pony is its mum who will go back to its owner (Teabags dog Berties mum) when foal is older.
---

12 days of Christmas
Partridge in a pear tree
2turtle doves
3 french hens
4 calling birds
5 gold rings
6 geese a laying
7 swans a swimming
8 maids a milking
9 ladies dancing
10 drummers drumming
11lords a leaping
12pipers piping

Needs making into Lalande version each line
4 Dans a dirting
5 Gold Stars
Six sheep unshorn, one cat unfed, 11 of Snorts "friends" leaping, 0ne chateau falling down.
---
If Stephanie didn’t have so many filthy clothes crammed into her cupboards, she could get a handle on the moths eating her almost brand new cashmere dress. Those closets are teeming with larvae. Disgusting.
Maybe cuz could build her a cedar lined closet. Or turn one in Narnia into cedar lined or throw some moth balls into a closet then she can not only look like gramma but smell like her too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s it…. I give up! As long as the world is full of IDIOTS, fraudsters like Stephanie Jarvis thrive :mad:
Also, witch! Stop spamming my email!! 🤬🤬🤬

View attachment 2634798
It's not illegal but immoral.
But then again SJ has few morals, if any.

One of the people who adopted a star commented that she was so happy to adopt a star but would probably never be a able to afford a trip to France to visit the chateau to see her star. So she doesn't have the money to visit but will scrape together enough to buy a star for a woman who is already rich.
What is wrong with people? She and others are gullible and misguided, thus making them susceptible to the predatory behaviour
of con artist Stephanie Jarvis and her lieutenant Philip Janssen. I also believe that many of these people lack higher order thinking skills, making them perfect targets for scammers. They believe the opportunistic predator Stephanie, and want to be part of the chateau verse bubble; they are ripe for exploitation. Fanny Fucker is screwing them over and is simultaneously bleeping their minds and emptying their wallets.
---
Hey chatelaine, how about matching the $100K and donating the same amount to cancer research?

View attachment 2634890
That witch is a con artist not a philanthropist. She's a taker not a giver.
And I see she's wearing that fluffy blue collared thing again. :rolleyes:🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If Stephanie didn’t have so many filthy clothes crammed into her cupboards, she could get a handle on the moths eating her almost brand new cashmere dress. Those closets are teeming with larvae. Disgusting.
No matter. Just pin a brooch over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And a Gay Boyfriend in my Pear Bush ! 🌳
And a gay boyfriend in her bush . . . yes I know @Pekey . . . rather vulgar of me.

She calls Madame de Pompadour both a mistress and wife.
Clever woman that Madame de Pompadour.
SJ can't even read Wikipedia correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am as confused by Fanny's Advent timeline as the next Tattler, but if Fanny and Snorts went to Paris last week they would have hit Sotheby's to view the Hubert Guerrand-Hermès sale. His collection focused largely on the Duchess of Berry.

The principal sale was in Paris yesterday, December 15.

But there are additional lots offered online on December 18.

It is a very nice collection (books, works on paper, paintings, porcelain, etc.), with some pieces that I think would suit Stephanie perfectly, including several portraits of the duchess. But Stephanie lacks any taste, refinement, or discernment. She's nothing more than a boorish, ignorant arriviste. I would ever-so-slightly respect her for her evil manipulative cons--with their million dollar-plus haul--if she actually used the funds to build a quality informed collection or even create comfortable stylish interiors.

Alas, the one thing in these sales that probably caught the dastardly duo's eyes is this:

View attachment 2634094

I can hear Snorts whispering into his lady love's ear: "This is what Lancelot would look like if he were a teapot." I'll be on the lookout to see if this pops up on a shittoo window sill or in Phyllis' study.

As for myself, I am taken by this exquisite bronze hydrangea mantel clock:
Bingo. They got the idea to visit the Versailles apartment of Du Barry from the Sotheby’s upcoming list of auctions featuring objects from Madame du Barry. That is why they did the Paris trip and why the sudden interest in visiting the apartment of Du Barry. It wasn’t because DelPHIne the Douche’s mother had a sudden, burning interest and longing to specially see a suite of rooms of DuBarry that was restored and reopened to the public on October 22, 2022 ( and photos of the entire restored apartment ( a few rooms) are available from the Versailles website and on the internet. They were in Paris yesterday when Fanny was “ editing” and they launched their crappy grift a falling star scheme. Such scammers.

They want to attend any pre auction viewing of the Du Barry items, go shopping, and go to Versailles. Will they meet John in Paris at the Sotheby’s display of the auction items? Are the cheap bastards staying at John’s Paris apartment? Most hotels in Paris do not allow dogs.

Click to see info and photos on the entire apartment restoration.

Side note: click to see Sotheby’s auction of first editions of Jane Austen novels on December 8, 2023 ( 3 volume first editions of Pride and Prejudice were up for auction, estimate $80,000 to $120,000.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Here’s a song more festive than the disappointing non- Advent Advent vlogs:

On the first day of Christmas the Gay Twank gave to Fanny a bad case of scabies and lice.

On the second day of Christmas the Gay Twank gave to Fanny 2 unpaid bathhouse bills.

On the third day of Christmas the Gay Twank gave to John 3 French kisses.

On the fourth day of Christmas the Gay Twank gave to Fanny 4 itchy crabs.

On the fifth day of Christmas the Gay Twank gave to the Puffs 5 golden showers.

On the sixth day of Christmas the Gay Twank gave to Fanny 6 reasons not to be laying.

On the seventh day of Christmas the Gay Twank gave to Gayvey 7 sperm a swimming.

On the eighth day of Christmas the Gay Twank gave to Fanny 8 STDs.

On the ninth day of Christmas the Gay Twank gave to Fanny 9 bottles of lube.

On the tenth day of Christmas the Gay Twank gave to Fanny 10 dildos vibrating.

On the eleventh day of Christmas the Gay Twank gave to Fanny 11 whiffs of Poppers.

On the twelfth day of Christmas the Gay Twank gave to Fanny 12 nights of sleeping alone.

Allegedly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
From the Patreon page:
That will probably be Snorts’ auction allowance for 2024.
---
That’s it…. I give up! As long as the world is full of IDIOTS, fraudsters like Stephanie Jarvis thrive :mad:
Also, witch! Stop spamming my email!! 🤬🤬🤬

View attachment 2634798
What cut does Potts take for creating the stars website? $10,000 or $20,000?
---
Fanny and Snorts must be away from the Dump next week vacationing with hyper Hanni.
---
Is she taking Ratso with her ????
Is she taking Ratso with her ????
I believe the gruesome twosome are vacationing away from the Dump for the next 2 to 3 weeks and that is why tante and uncle returned to the Dump to dogsit and TRAIN RATSO before the grifters return to the Dump. They lazy shits cannot even train their free dog and dump the training duties on tante ton ton.

They had to give an excuse for not bringing Ratso to Paris because Ratso isn’t going with them on their December vacation out of France. They have dumped neurotic Ratso on tante. What a selfish, crappy couple of creeps, Stephanfraudie and her gay “ son”, DelPHIne the Douche.
---
I have also changed my avatar and taken my lead from @EvaQ8..the bldg
My star is made from vine clippings and cost me nothing.
#When you grift upon a star
Thank you as always @ComtesseRose for the new thread.
Bravo @Midnightcowboy for the nomination.
So, weird and wonderful (!) pop up ads today. Who's responsible for bullet proof vests?
Probably DelPHIne the Douche.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
You got me to thinking, the last time the Poofy Puffs with their pug did anything at all publicly was three months ago. That’s their last vlog publication. Since then, radio silence. Something serious must’ve happened.
Maybe they purchased a restaurant and are remodeling/ preparing it for opening.
---
[

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
As Fanny is away and I am in celebratory mood( I turned 60 today, in the Uk you can now get free prescriptions )🤣, I popped up to speak to the chapel restoration team and put in a request as I wish to adopt some special stars for Tuffiti and ComtesseRose .
Just imagine the joy of having glow in the dark stars that will really stand out… and ones nominated for such talented Tatlers.
Fanny and Snorts will be overwhelmed at my generosity and most likely burst out into song.Apologies about this part!
Thank you both for the patron flogs and keeping the threads running this past year.
Happy birthday @Lochness Monster, I hope your 60th year is your best one yet! You’re now the same age as Stephanie Jarvis, hope you don’t start lying and scamming.❤🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
QUOTE="LittleMore Cottage, post: 17748926, member: 324180"]
Her face looks awful. What has happened??? Contorted and freckled and ashen..
[/QUOTE]
You should see her picture stored in the attic!…………..The Picture of Stephanfraudie Jarvis …… likely similar to the picture of Dorian Gray. She has covered the picture with some grifted Fortuny fabric and stashed the picture in Narnia with all her other grifted “ gifts” and purchases made with grifted money obtained with lies, shady schemes/scams, smoke and mirrors, and deception.

Fanny’s portrait currently resembles a female version of this painting of Dorian Gray ( Chicago Institute of Art).

B46C63F8-B216-4079-89C8-50AD09FBA268.jpeg

What Fanny likely really sees when she looks in the mirror.,.,..this is why her makeup is so wonky, all of her moral corruption is revealed.
A43E96BC-3D8E-4D5F-87E7-0E45A2ABE408.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.