Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
charlottebelix2871
1 day ago
Love your videos but I noticed something you see in my country you will never of been allowed up there.someone died falling of scaffolding even the men working on the Chappell not using safety belts I can't look because it can happen again some can fall get safety belts.
don’t worry charlotte, should one or more people fall to their deaths, they will edit it out for you to safely watch the vlog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Jeeves

VIP Member
Premier Inn, Travelodge, IBIS or failing that, a park bench? Oh no - she'd need to pay her way for 11 days instead of sponging off the kindness of others. If she has booked a course, then she has had plenty of time to organise accomodation.
Why. not charge your travel expenses to your employer?

• Heart
  • Haha

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
It’s December 16 and they have decorated 1 of the 5 trees. What’s up with that?

Why doesn’t she say anything about the cozy warm Winter salon they always spend the winter in?

• Haha

Midnightcowboy

I'd like to thank everyone who liked one of my comments, which let me be amongst the top five for the previous thread. Thanks also to @ComtesseRose for using my nomination for the current thread title. A double whammy.

Most of all, thanks has got to go to the Lord and Laydie of Lielande, the giants of the grifting world. Their despicable behaviour will be their downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Just watched the start of the latest from the Shitshow. As usual, if Stef's lips are moving, she's lying. She had a meeting with the architect and building manager then the local school children came to Lala land to sing Christmas carols to her. But - sad news - none of this was documented. The (alleged) children didn't get permission from their parents to be filmed. Hmmm, of course there was no other way for her to film this. Maybe record your reaction to them singing? Interview a teacher?
It never happened. The little pink camera would have recorded all and she would have loudly joined in and drowned out the voices of the children. She probably isn‘t even at the Dump. Where is the family of Baghead?, Pottie’s mummy, etc.? Don’t show the faces of the kids?
Why would schoolchildren travel to the remote Dump to serenade Stephanfraudie? She could have recorded their voices.

Stephanie Jarvis is a pathological liar.

• Heart
WTF I want to slap that fucking bag off his head and the idiot grooving on the phone with his square head and fucking weird dog in his arms. Just got a migraine. Peepee thinks he is so cool. Fucking cool is being 19 at Woodstock in 1969. So

• Haha
  • Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
The black foal is what I am referring to, that is Sadies Christmas present, the other small pony is its mum who will go back to its owner (Teabags dog Berties mum) when foal is older.
---

12 days of Christmas
Partridge in a pear tree
2turtle doves
3 french hens
4 calling birds
5 gold rings
6 geese a laying
7 swans a swimming
8 maids a milking
9 ladies dancing
10 drummers drumming
11lords a leaping
12pipers piping

Needs making into Lalande version each line
4 Dans a dirting
5 Gold Stars
1 cat starving

• Sad
  • Heart

Fennelbug

VIP Member
How sweet of Michael to outfit his mother against hypothermia. Snorts has a penchant for covering every surface in the guest rooms with cheap , grubby, knick nacks and paddy wacks. What an uncomfortable accommodation. Will Snorts be conducting an inventory of his horsesh*t before this guest leaves to ensure nothing has been pilfered? I recall Marie doing a screen shot of all the clutter last time she was in a guest room and then clearing all the crap away. Nati came in and inspected the room after.

• Sick
  • Wow

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
This morning´s Patreon video:
View attachment 2637685

And a little update I missed - it was released a day after last week's Patreon video:

View attachment 2637686T
Thank you @tuffiti.

Stephanie has the most amazing ability to look point blank and lie to the camera.
That is what makes her such a successful con woman.
The others are all involved but she is the front person.
---
Thanks a bunch tufitti ❤

She switches to hyper- thankful in the minute the drugs kick in. I guess bitchy Xanthippe comes out when the seratonine levels are down. You people want renovations? Here they are- at my friends chateau!! Can't argue with that she never claimed it has to be her chateau...

Will the twank ever get the desired title of " her Majesty's Master of the porcelaine"? I highly doubt that he was involved in John's table setting wouldn't there be video evidence?
Is it just me or was John a bit reserved?
She wants us to believe they arrive close to dinner time and Philip set that table . . . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .
All he did was place flowers in vessels, bouquets of flowers that did not need arranging because that had already been done at the florist.
Pull the other one Fanny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Marie has deleted many of the videos she had up, in particular, the ones while she lived briefly in Haworth, UK, setting up her business and when she first hired an editor. While I won't say the content itself was extraordinary, the video quality was really well done. I enjoyed them, as it gave me a look into a place I'd never seen before (Haworth). Her editor definitely made something out of a whole lot of nothing footage Marie sent her. If I remember correctly, Marie has said she doesn't like to edit, so that's why she hired an editor. If you look through her videos, she has kept the video where she introduces her editor, Sarah. There's a reference to Marie's other channel, Success Stories - that's Marie's channel where she interviewed Stephanie, Nati, and several others at Lalande. From time to time, you'll see people here referencing those videos/interviews.

Here's a link to the video where Sarah, Marie's editor, is introduced:

Deja Vu - Round Two - Here We Go Again.... Rinse & Repeat........this all seems very similar to FRK's last go around into vlogs, grifting, courses, finding herself, self-improvement, scrounging off others, doing anything but work for a living. I'd like to be supportive, but FRK's been there before and sadly I don't envision any different come, especially if she remains tethered to Fanny. The question isn't if but when will Marie crumble.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

• Heart
Very interesting!
By the way, I've missed you! Hope all is well with you and your family!
---

Oh my God...that last pic of Philip! I cropped your picture....he just looks like such an asshole here, with his little drawn in hairline.....I don't know why he doesn't just cut his hair. It must take him more time to do his hair up than Stephanie!

View attachment 2639083
If I were Amaury, I would be ticked off about the way Stephanie, and especially Philip, fawn all over Chantal. It's his mother, after all. I realize the vlogs are made by Stephanie, so it's from her POV, but when Amaury's parents are there and Amaury is around, it's as though his parents don't realize he exists. In most of the videos, you'd never realize (if you were new to the channel) that those are Amaury's parents.
Since he probably reads here, pssst, Amaury get Snortykins drunk so he passes out, then shave his head. It’ll be paaaarfect.(bet Fanny laughs her bony ass off at him)

• Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
Stephanie’s busted chicken thing reminded me of a school cardboard privacy divider (something propped up on a desk during test time or whatever) that my daughter painted on during some down time back in 5th or 6th grade. She’s in college now. One of her teachers sent me this pic, because they loved it. I believe I still have the original piece in one of her many portfolios. Maybe I’ll find it and display it now that I know it’s fancy and the type of thing hung in Europe’s finest castles. (It’s actor Jemaine Clement)
IMG_8456.jpeg

IMG_8455.jpeg

IMG_5695.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I know I’ve been shadow banned but I’m pretty sure GoodyGooder has fully blocked me. I only called her a barefaced lying cunt, nothing offensive!🤣🤣🥰
Shadow banned as well. Think it was when Philip could not lift the seat and the Australia guy came and picked it like it was made of styrofoam. I made a comment.

• Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Someone's been scrubbing their Instagram pages! I've looked at both Stephanie's personal page and the Lalande page and there are several pictures missing. I went to look for the picture of Nic, the one where he is pictured in a cafe (in London, I think) and the caption was something about how he had good ideas or was the business brains behind Lalande.....he was in a blue sweater, no bag over his head. That picture has been wiped from the pages. The other one that is gone was that group picture where they are all dressed in Indian (the country) costume.

Reputation laundering?

• Wow
  • Haha

Lady Pinkadella

Nile fruits? Really Pottsy, that was a good one... but okay, nice fruits I wouldn't know what that meant either. Are there mean fruits too?
Why not buy starfruits?

Cutting bananas with the peel on? unusual..obviously some trends are passing me by

• Haha

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
No doubt the chatelaine had been hospitalized for exhaustion from counting 100 000 euros. The Gay Twank couldn’t help her. He is unable to count past 100 and was busy forging her new will.

• Haha