Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Where is Fanny?
Catching a star?
In hospital?
Bad back?
No wifi as travelling?
Are they having Christmas at John's?
Fanny is a liar as we know. There is NO way more than 2 people can squeeze onto the dirty pink sofa in the marquis apartment and we have seen only two Christmas trees so far?
Potts mother was still wearing her coat when being shown her bedroom. Did she even have any luggage?
As always so many questions.

Fanny your own star is waning.
She’s busy drawing 3000 more stars on the ceiling.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Do I begin to detect a revolt brewing within the natives. They maybe arguing about her age at the moment but it's masking what's starting to brew. Bring It On.
LOL. She has Dan to thank for people believing she's in her 50's. Also, the fact that she's aging horribly doesn't help.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Pinkadella

What annoys me is how she fools the audience. She pretends to be on a budget and hasn't bought any chocolate and is eating pizza in Paris. The truth is completely different, we Tattlers all know that. Bags full of chocolate and Christmas cookies. The pizza was just a snack. She doesn't show the big feasting when she has to pay herself, only when she's invited, because then she can't be accused of spending money.

And what annoys me even more is that the majority are falling for it and are probably sending care packages now. Poor Stephanie doesn't even allow herself a bit of chocolate.

• Angry
  • Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Has time flown that quickly, or does Mama PhiPhi celebrate her birthday multiple times a year? Didn't they only recently F off to Germany for her birthday?

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
At the start of Cadeaux, Lancelot put his little ears back when sitting next to Uncle Gerry.

She already knew what was in the box before she took out the swan ornament.
She refers to a pink tree in the bedroom, et voila the swan has pink decorative bits.
---
Her reaction to the Royal Copenhagen figure before it's unwrapped . . . it's a child I think . . . et voila . . . you guessed it . . . it's a figure of a little girl.
---
More sex doll open mouth moments :rolleyes:
---
Those rabbit planters, they're hideous.
Philip says, there's four I think, before both boxes are opened.
---
And of course there are gifts from Michael T.
This Cadeaux was one massive eyeroll.
---
God save us . . . Snorts snorting at his own jokes.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Meanwhile…Danger Dan has 400 k subscribers.
Dan deleted a very long stream of comments as one started by saying he could get people to sponsor a brick aka Steph and her stars…..did not go down well.

• Wow
  • Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Just watched the start of the latest from the Shitshow. As usual, if Stef's lips are moving, she's lying. She had a meeting with the architect and building manager then the local school children came to Lala land to sing Christmas carols to her. But - sad news - none of this was documented. The (alleged) children didn't get permission from their parents to be filmed. Hmmm, of course there was no other way for her to film this. Maybe record your reaction to them singing? Interview a teacher?
I thought the same thing! How would these schoolchildren or the school itself even know that Stephanie exists? She does NOTHING for the local community, shows no interest in it, is never there and shows no interest in children (look at Dan's kids). Total lie on her part. I stopped watching after that.

She's just a con-woman, desperately trying to hang on to her grift....and she appears to be slightly winning, with this star money grab. Even blaming the lack of a tree on launching the star con.

• Heart
  • Angry

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Which lady sitting at the kitchen table decorating Salmonella cookies has these lovely fingernails?

IMG_5676.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Pekey

VIP Member
I wonder if Fanny was in fact dressed in her grifted Lilly Silk garb for a court case along with Nick and Potts and not the pretend meeting with the architect
I think Lady Lindy that Potts old Mother was there because she has a share in her son's part of the Falling Down Castle... she may hold outright the part old Potts calls his own !
I cannot fathom how he makes money taking photos of car races. You never see him in the crowds upfront with all the big camera boys at the Grande Prix !
I think he is like Fanny .... lives off his parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Now the bloody Peacock are getting in where the boilers are and shitting everywhere.

She couldn't give a fuck

I so hope those other two P/Time Chateau owners are there because of the accident and tht they're all charged with neglect.

• Heart
I finally finished watching yesterday's vlog, the one I stopped when she told the lie about children coming to sing for her. Anyhow, that room Michael's mother is in would totally freak me out, with the twin canopy bed (I know, it's a daybed, but might as well be a twin), crap all over every surface. When she showed the table set up as a tea and coffee station, I had to laugh - a little basket of Hershey's chocolate bars. I mean no offense to anyone that likes Hershey chocolate, but that's just about the lowest form of candy bar you could give someone, where I'm from. Good for smores and not much else. You're in f*cking France! Get her some decent chocolate! After all the fuss made last year about Philip's special Leeeeemoooooj box (Limoge, I tried to replicate Stephanie's horrid French in my writing) filled with special French candy for Amaury's mother, I couldn't help but feel badly for Michael's mother.

As many of you have said, something is up. No one in that place does anything, so why all the last minute prep for the holidays? For the one guest they show coming, the mother of one of the owners? There's absolutely no reason for it to be as lackluster as it is, except for the fact that she didn't want to go to all the trouble because she wasn't going to be there for Christmas. For Christmas to be such a slipshod thing, when in the past it was all about over-abundance, these vlogs have been very curious, indeed. Must be such a let-down for her fans who've come to expect the over-the-top shenanigans.
Especially as most every European I’ve met, Brits too, find Hersheys to be vomit flavored due to a chemical additive. We don’t notice it as we’re used to it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I finally finished watching yesterday's vlog, the one I stopped when she told the lie about children coming to sing for her. Anyhow, that room Michael's mother is in would totally freak me out, with the twin canopy bed (I know, it's a daybed, but might as well be a twin), crap all over every surface. When she showed the table set up as a tea and coffee station, I had to laugh - a little basket of Hershey's chocolate bars. I mean no offense to anyone that likes Hershey chocolate, but that's just about the lowest form of candy bar you could give someone, where I'm from. Good for smores and not much else. You're in f*cking France! Get her some decent chocolate! After all the fuss made last year about Philip's special Leeeeemoooooj box (Limoge, I tried to replicate Stephanie's horrid French in my writing) filled with special French candy for Amaury's mother, I couldn't help but feel badly for Michael's mother.

As many of you have said, something is up. No one in that place does anything, so why all the last minute prep for the holidays? For the one guest they show coming, the mother of one of the owners? There's absolutely no reason for it to be as lackluster as it is, except for the fact that she didn't want to go to all the trouble because she wasn't going to be there for Christmas. For Christmas to be such a slipshod thing, when in the past it was all about over-abundance, these vlogs have been very curious, indeed. Must be such a let-down for her fans who've come to expect the over-the-top shenanigans.

• Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
This has got some age to it.

---

Excellent . . . the more queries, the better.
Dana had to make special Tomato Gazpacho for Snorts. Dana told him off for blowing on the’ soup’ as she said it is cold already🤪🤣ignorant boy. He should have his own table I; the nursery.
Snorts is lacking in so many departments. I know he was a butler / waiter but did he not see real food or was it all apple sauce and cold peas?

• Haha
  • Wow

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Look Caroline No Gooder gives yet another conflicting fake background history for herself:

@carolinegooder7091
8 hours ago (edited)
I am Norwegian on both sides through 4th century migration to UK. Love the Norwegian Christmas meal and the traditions of Marie's family. Looks so magical. I wonder if the glazed carrots we eat at Christmas are a tradition from there?

• Haha
  • Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
POOR Nick. He lost his wife 5 years ago as of December 23rd. So sorry for your loss Nick.

@cathyhanley8658
28 minutes ago
I don't know if Nick is married, but his poor wife... Everyday wondering if he is going to come home. We love you Nick!!

@oldmaninthewood
16 minutes ago
Sadly I lost me wife 5years ago Saturday (23rd), but she knows what I did, but would never watch a video of me at work, ops
---

@DanielBrandurSigurgeirsson
31 minutes ago
Are you not concerned about moisture getting trapped inside the I-beam (or between the vertical parts of the I-beam) and ultimately rotting the timber?

@oldmaninthewood
23 minutes ago
That's the idea with setting the timber in plaster, no air gaps, so no chance of that sort of decay
---
naptime1900
19 minutes ago
Protect the rope from the stone edge or you will have a frayed or cut rope and you on the ground when you least expect it.

@oldmaninthewood
14 minutes ago
I've answered this already, Dan's on a srt so no moving rope. Mine is, but choose a rope that's at the end of its life, I'm fully aware of the damage stone work cause damage causes on rope, fortunately trees don't
---
@jeanrichardson2044
13 minutes ago
Its not your carpentry I don't trust, that a pretty skinny rope.......

@oldmaninthewood
10 minutes ago
It's a standard size, 11.5mm, I use it all the time, lighter & easier to use than the 13mm we used to use

• Sad
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Snorty vomitted Christmas all over the music room at midnight! Snorty continues to lift his hind leg and piss all over the shitoo! Tatty, tacky, excessive, wonky and cheap looking! Looks like a 6 year old decorated. No elegance, no sophistication, no fun - no surprise when Snorty bulldozes his way.
They are surrounded by woodland and are too lazy to pick foliage- they just hang up manky plastic garlands- so tacky

• Heart