The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HE LAID A DRESSING TABLE šŸ˜…

He is absolutely useless. Who ā€˜ arrangesā€™ a drinks tray with no tray.
Who puts a breakfast plate on a dressing table tea station?
He has ā€˜ arrangedā€™ anything with blue on it? As for that utterly hideous lamp and shade- gross.
Potts mother took it all in! Fanny was surprised when Potts mother said it looked different.
She is right Snorts tacky trinkets are everywhere. The other side table had some Wedgwood jasperware trinket dishes that were from Grabeau.
Every surface is being taken over by the shopaholic, bored , hoarder.
It was the kettle that got me. That big ugly kettle.
---
On the matter of Cadeaux, I thought Fanny the Fibber was going toā€™ announceā€™ who she gave all the ā€˜ charity donationsā€™ too.
Did I miss it?
If she doesn't, I will put a little reminder in the next vlog's comment section.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
HE LAID A DRESSING TABLE šŸ˜…

He is absolutely useless. Who ā€˜ arrangesā€™ a drinks tray with no tray.
Who puts a breakfast plate on a dressing table tea station?
He has ā€˜ arrangedā€™ anything with blue on it? As for that utterly hideous lamp and shade- gross.
Potts mother took it all in! Fanny was surprised when Potts mother said it looked different.
She is right Snorts tacky trinkets are everywhere. The other side table had some Wedgwood jasperware trinket dishes that were from Grabeau.
Every surface is being taken over by the shopaholic, bored , hoarder.
Those Wedgewood pieces had all fallen off the wall downstairs that they glued for TV and rehomed for Mrs Potts boudoir

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This has got some age to it.

---

Excellent . . . the more queries, the better.
Dana had to make special Tomato Gazpacho for Snorts. Dana told him off for blowing on theā€™ soupā€™ as she said it is cold alreadyšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£ignorant boy. He should have his own table I; the nursery.
Snorts is lacking in so many departments. I know he was a butler / waiter but did he not see real food or was it all apple sauce and cold peas?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Those Wedgewood pieces had all fallen off the wall downstairs that they glued for TV and rehomed for Mrs Potts boudoir
I thought they looked familiar. It was highly predictable when they made that monstrosity of a room, that the super glue would fail in the near future.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On the matter of Cadeaux, I thought Fanny the Fibber was going toā€™ announceā€™ who she gave all the ā€˜ charity donationsā€™ too.
Did I miss it?
She said she was going to announce it during her 'Christmas Special' Cadeaux, but she didn't say when that will be filmed. Probably Easter.

cadeaux money.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2644133

Carpenter Cuz has become an utter disappointment with no ambition or drive, no energy to get anything done. Heā€™s been pussy whipped and emasculated by the Nazi and controlled by the ever changing whims of the Chatelaine de Monetization and her Gay shopaholic fake boyfriend.

I wonder what he will accomplish in 2024? Make another radiator cover?

View attachment 2644128
Christ, look at that idiot with his hand on his hip.... He was so awkward around Amaury... does he have the hots for him?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Does anyone recognise the guy between Davy & Fanny on Dana's thumbnail? Is it that Alexander from Austria? If so, this must have been filmed a year ago, but is premiering today.

That is Alexander who visits the Pethericks.. That food is really making me ill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Put ageing mother in a freezing room with
Only a small space heater and
Then ignore her whilst you
Take part in an Adopt a
Star scam to fund two shopaholics who value porcelain more than heat.

IMG_5719.jpeg

Whatā€™s next? Adopt a Frozen Senior?

• Haha
  • Sick
omg Dana! Lettuce, 10 eggs and milk to feed 10 people.. Hope it tastes better than it looks, but that's not possible. Watch Dan as a Amaury says it's good... šŸ˜… His head can't lie....
1703199606791.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh I do love that mangogogo !!!
They should come over to the dark side --- you would love it here!
We see bullshit and grifting when its happening too !
I sent Mangogogo to watch CD, I know him as a renovator and successful investor in the Caribbean. He thought what I was saying was happening on the channel was unlikely until he watched, left a couple non-offensive comments, then all the CD gatekeepers went after him like pitbulls. He laughed so hard, he's a businessman with serious contacts and respect, and honestly thought he was warning them that there isn't any longevity in operating like this. I don't own any property, (I operate a leased cafe) but he talks with anyone who asks and gives honest advice on how to have success. Should have known it wouldn't go well on that channel. He said 'All emotion, no reasoning'. I'm screenshotting your comment and sending it to him! Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ryuichi, Ryan Oā€™Neal, Julian Sands, Frederick Forrest, Andre Braugher, Matthew Perry, Lance Reddickā€¦ those made a positive ā€œdentā€ in my lifeā€¦ May they rest in peaceā€¦

Speaking of Frederick Forrest I had to go back to YouTube and rewatch the ending scene of ā€œOne from the Heartā€, one of my all times favorite moviesā€¦ that finale, Frederick Forrest, Tom Waits music is just beautiful. Love it so much.

for those who didnā€™t watch this film, Frederick Forrest character tries to stop her from leaving and ran to the airport, too late, he thinks.. he goes back home and thereā€˜s no lights because of the storm, and he start to collect all her things around the house to burn them in the fireplace but couldnā€™t and collapse in tearsā€¦ in the 80ā€™s, there was no men showing that kind of love in a movieā€¦
Superb film, and I'm the biggest Tom Waits fan. I probably play the Small Change album weekly. ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have watched Netflix series about con artists such as Inventing Anna, Bad Surgeon and a couple of others. I think they should do a documentary about Stephanie Jarvis con woman, it would be entertaining and hopefully enlighten those who are taken in by her and the dump crew.

• Heart
I have watched Netflix series about con artists such as Inventing Anna, Bad Surgeon and a couple of others. I think they should do a documentary about Stephanie Jarvis con woman, it would be entertaining and hopefully enlighten those who are taken in by her and the dump crew.
Richard Simmons could play the Gay Twank!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
POOR Nick. He lost his wife 5 years ago as of December 23rd. So sorry for your loss Nick.

@cathyhanley8658
28 minutes ago
I don't know if Nick is married, but his poor wife... Everyday wondering if he is going to come home. We love you Nick!!

@oldmaninthewood
16 minutes ago
Sadly I lost me wife 5years ago Saturday (23rd), but she knows what I did, but would never watch a video of me at work, ops
---

@DanielBrandurSigurgeirsson
31 minutes ago
Are you not concerned about moisture getting trapped inside the I-beam (or between the vertical parts of the I-beam) and ultimately rotting the timber?

@oldmaninthewood
23 minutes ago
That's the idea with setting the timber in plaster, no air gaps, so no chance of that sort of decay
---
naptime1900
19 minutes ago
Protect the rope from the stone edge or you will have a frayed or cut rope and you on the ground when you least expect it.

@oldmaninthewood
14 minutes ago
I've answered this already, Dan's on a srt so no moving rope. Mine is, but choose a rope that's at the end of its life, I'm fully aware of the damage stone work cause damage causes on rope, fortunately trees don't
---
@jeanrichardson2044
13 minutes ago
Its not your carpentry I don't trust, that a pretty skinny rope.......

@oldmaninthewood
10 minutes ago
It's a standard size, 11.5mm, I use it all the time, lighter & easier to use than the 13mm we used to use

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.