The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, there has been a lot of 'scrubbing' going on, not just now but gradually over the last few years when something unsavoury has come to light, or when someone has wanted to distance themselves from the chateau shenanigans. I wonder if this current wave has been prompted by Nic wanting to pull away from his attachment to Fanny's sinking ship and all who sail in her.

No problem though, there are always those of us who have been around from the beginning of this farce who have saved the odd photo or two.

Here is one of my personal favourites, just say the word if you want any more as I think others here have a much more extensive library than me:

View attachment 2643347
Is he sitting in a public toilet? He certainly looks "unclean". George Michael got into a lot of trouble for that sort of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, there has been a lot of 'scrubbing' going on, not just now but gradually over the last few years when something unsavoury has come to light, or when someone has wanted to distance themselves from the chateau shenanigans. I wonder if this current wave has been prompted by Nic wanting to pull away from his attachment to Fanny's sinking ship and all who sail in her.

No problem though, there are always those of us who have been around from the beginning of this farce who have saved the odd photo or two.

Here is one of my personal favourites, just say the word if you want any more as I think others here have a much more extensive library than me:

View attachment 2643347
Yes! That's the picture of Nic I was looking for - not a blue sweater though! I know a lot of us have those pictures, especially those of you who have been her since the beginning! Now...if I could only remember why I wanted that picture of Nic!!! There are no pictures of Nic, even with the bag on his head, except the one from their vacation in Greece, where you see the back of him with his wife on the boat. Nic doesn't want to be on her pages, but is perfectly o.k. with Marie and her son to be shown in a couple of the pictures. So weird.

You're right, there are many pictures missing, many of her and Michael Petherick are gone, too, which surprised me. Several of Oliver are missing. Right off the bat, I knew the two I had mentioned were. At the end of the day, there's no amount of reputational laundering that Stephanie can do to remove the stench of lies, grift and more lies from her or any of the other people who are the enablers of Stephanie.
---
I don't know if this has been raised before, but are we absolutely sure that it is the same man under the bag every time 'Nic' appears on CD?
Easy way to tell....the real Nic has little T-Rex arms......no offense to our lovely Tattler @T Rex

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And there was me thinking that chopping boards for different purposes was normal! Silly, silly me. They are so bleeping easy to buy. Joseph Joseph do a brilliant set that's colour coded and, frankly, not expensive. I also have some glass boards, not good for knives, but so easy to clean and keep hygienic What price would you put on food hygiene?
Fanny doesn't think it's normal... she uses the manky table as one big chopping board, multiple ingredients used on the same areas. The cookie prep was making me cringe, sprinkling flour onto the cracked surface, heaven knows what lies within the depths of those crevices. Pounding the dough, rolling and then peeling the cut outs from the table surface. Then everyone sits down and eats a served meal from it.... 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 25
The falling-down shitoo is hemorrhaging cash and the prices for much needed renovations at the money-pit are escalating each year . (+the tax man cometh).

That's why the chapel moved to the top of the renovation list and the GS, lake & all other reno's were put on hold! The 3 Lazy Grifters (Fanny, Potty & Baghead) came up with the idea of selling the stars to raise money. They also likely went to the family bank for more money (Mummy, Mrs. Potts & Mrs. Baghead) and were told no damn way. Indeed Mother Potts (on behalf of Mummy too) has come to see what the hell they've wasted money on so far. They also want to know what's going to prevent Fanny from pissing away the money being raised from the current star scheme on her clothes, travel and booze.

A big wrench was thrown in the works when Monsieur Frey died and the other worker was injured. (we still don't know how serious his injuries were). Inspections, fines and legal exposure are now hanging over the owners heads, plus they've lost Chateau DIY. The 3 Lazy Grifters are in trouble and were recently at shitoo together to meet with officials and dream up their next scam to keep them from drowning.

View attachment 2643345
You make a really good point! Seriously who decides to renovate an unused, 150 year old building when their actual house is practically unlivable and literally crumbling around them.
A con artist who already spent all the money earmarked for other renovations does.
Why can’t people see this?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You're right, there are many pictures missing, many of her and Michael Petherick are gone, too, which surprised me. Several of Oliver are missing. Right off the bat, I knew the two I had mentioned were. At the end of the day, there's no amount of reputational laundering that Stephanie can do to remove the stench of lies, grift and more lies from her or any of the other people who are the enablers of Stephanie.
You make a good point. Do we think it might not be LaJarvis herself doing this editing. I’m sure PhiPhi le Pew has all of her passwords. Might even have changed them so he has to make any changes she wants. She’s abysmally lazy so it’s the sort of thing we know she’d do. It would also give him an enormous PR advantage should they ever break up. He could slaughter what’s left of her reputation (just so you know, I snorted to myself typing that) before she could respond. We know he’s a vindictive little skunk. It would explain why certain people are disappearing, particularly Michael. Hate to be syPhyllus if she’s personally reading here and he’s actually done that! Sorry if I queered your plans Phileeeeeep!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone notice when Fanny did the Norwegian cookie tit that she did three cut out people like the painted marks at a mirder scene-is she honouring the La Lande dead?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If she pulls at the drapes above the bed and they come down, she'll never get out.

The bathroom in that room was tiny, every single surface in the room cluttered with shite.
Every last one. WTF? I would have an anxiety attack.
---
Chopping boards would be a start, different ones for different food prep... easy to clean and stack away...
MariA started doing that before Philip’s hoard encroached on her job performance and she quit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Where is our dear @T Rex these days? Haven’t seen her post for a while, or may be just good old me skimming the posts 🫣😅
Hope she’s well 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is what I dont understand... Armoire could do little things around the house... But is he been told not to, or is he like "not my circus not my monkeys" or is he jus bleeping lazy like his cuz. So instead he is on a leash with F4F and the BluntCunt. My message to Armoire grow a pair!
Totally! I live in a 4 bed, 2 bath home with a largish garden; there are ALWAYS little things I should/could be doing around the house - a Chateau must have a million things.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fanny doesn't think it's normal... she uses the manky table as one big chopping board, multiple ingredients used on the same areas. The cookie prep was making me cringe, sprinkling flour onto the cracked surface, heaven knows what lies within the depths of those crevices. Pounding the dough, rolling and then peeling the cut outs from the table surface. Then everyone sits down and eats a served meal from it.... 🙈
Thanks @Freesia54 I'm cooking dinner!

I used my blue chopping board for cutting up the fish and my white chopping board for the onions and peppers.
---
I’m Canadian as well. I would like to say…sorry for everything. 🤗
Oh well, if we're apologising... Stiff arse Brit here. Christ on a bike. I don't know where to start!!! Just one big duck up really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Fanny failed to give the red grift grab dress to Pavlina, as promised during the grift grab, Fanny is a selfish, greedy mean girl to her core.
depends when GiGr was filmed. Paulina is away more than 2 weeks. Norvegian christmas was filmed before she left, i. e when marie's relatives were visiting, which was last month.
---
They shoul screp it with salt like they did back den
not salt, acid. ot just pour gasoline and throw a burning match on it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I finally finished watching yesterday's vlog, the one I stopped when she told the lie about children coming to sing for her. Anyhow, that room Michael's mother is in would totally freak me out, with the twin canopy bed (I know, it's a daybed, but might as well be a twin), crap all over every surface. When she showed the table set up as a tea and coffee station, I had to laugh - a little basket of Hershey's chocolate bars. I mean no offense to anyone that likes Hershey chocolate, but that's just about the lowest form of candy bar you could give someone, where I'm from. Good for smores and not much else. You're in f*cking France! Get her some decent chocolate! After all the fuss made last year about Philip's special Leeeeemoooooj box (Limoge, I tried to replicate Stephanie's horrid French in my writing) filled with special French candy for Amaury's mother, I couldn't help but feel badly for Michael's mother.

As many of you have said, something is up. No one in that place does anything, so why all the last minute prep for the holidays? For the one guest they show coming, the mother of one of the owners? There's absolutely no reason for it to be as lackluster as it is, except for the fact that she didn't want to go to all the trouble because she wasn't going to be there for Christmas. For Christmas to be such a slipshod thing, when in the past it was all about over-abundance, these vlogs have been very curious, indeed. Must be such a let-down for her fans who've come to expect the over-the-top shenanigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks for this Gracie. Ruth Kelly / Clara. Used Tattle to get POV of interested parties on the vlogging/ebegging scene then flounced off when her book was released and her time was taken up with promo stuff rather than sitting around in cafes writing her next chapter.
Really? Ruth was Clara? I'm not so sure about that..............

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.