The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt the chatelaine had been hospitalized for exhaustion from counting 100 000 euros. The Gay Twank couldn’t help her. He is unable to count past 100 and was busy forging her new will.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My ass is blocked
@Gertrude Maud and @Pekey

Linda Vater's Homeworthy episode dropped yesterday! I haven't watched and probably won't, being as I've seen it already, about 10,000 times - in the dark, in the morning, before the tour, after the tour, during lunch, during dinner, in the bathroom, at her kitchen island, in the hallway, in her laundry room, by the fire pit.......if I have to see the inside OR outside of that place one more time, my head will literally explode.

You encapsulated that beautifully . . . I was thinking the same thing.
Yesterday I watched the back garden vid. That garden is still brown, brown, brown.

Anyway, I watched this video as I'm a glutton for punishment.
Absolutely nothing new . . . how can there be?
Mr Gertrude Maud says she's always pulling stuff out of the garden, simply for content.
I bet her sidekicks Stuart and Leah were loitering in the shadows during filming.
It has gotten to a point where she has absolutely nothing new to offer and her vlogs are a constant rehash, even more so since she moved.
So similar to Stephanie in this respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Where is our dear @T Rex these days? Haven’t seen her post for a while, or may be just good old me skimming the posts 🫣😅
Hope she’s well 🥰
Thank you for thinking of me @Karma baby! ❤ I've missed your face while you were on sabbatical, too! 🥰 We have family in town this week, so I'm pretty far behind on the threads and all that is The Shitoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The state of that tree 🤦‍♀️ Just goes to prove they drove all the way there and faffed just for content... 12 baubles?
1703214283640.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hey @T Rex Mrs. Crocombe’s back with this years’s family Christmas pudding. Sure looks better than anything Fanny will produce this season! As much as I adore ol’ Crocombe I think I’ll stick with the Two Fat Ladies for the holidays. I miss those old girls.

LOL @MRShavershamsdress ! I love me some Mrs. Crocombe (her kitchen is far cleaner than Fanny's- and she doesn't even have running water!), but agree- the Two Fat Ladies win! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Linda Vater's Homeworthy episode dropped yesterday! I haven't watched and probably won't, being as I've seen it already, about 10,000 times - in the dark, in the morning, before the tour, after the tour, during lunch, during dinner, in the bathroom, at her kitchen island, in the hallway, in her laundry room, by the fire pit.......if I have to see the inside OR outside of that place one more time, my head will literally explode.
OMG......I tried to watch it M & M but her voice !!! That woman could talk under concrete !!! :eek:
---
It has gotten to a point where she has absolutely nothing new to offer and her vlogs are a constant rehash, even more so since she moved.
So similar to Stephanie in this respect.
OK ..... gave it a go for a few moments and a lot of fast forwarding ......you two are correct - nothing new! :rolleyes:
I was hoping to get a look at old "Hubs" ....that would have been interesting but , like Fanny , Linda Must be the Star of the show !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
so that will be around the 850,000 Euros counting what she has made already on this scam. The structure work hasn't even been started let alone the painting of the first coat of plaster etc towards said stars its never going to happen shell run off to her dream location Venice apartment and that's it claiming mental health collapse i believe shes just waiting for mini apron to become no longer on this earth to blame and youtube decline she couldnt do it all etc. And her followers who donated to this will still be drinking the kool aid justifying it all because when you been scammed by such an artist most people dont want to face the fact that they where wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Snorty vomitted Christmas all over the music room at midnight! Snorty continues to lift his hind leg and piss all over the shitoo! Tatty, tacky, excessive, wonky and cheap looking! Looks like a 6 year old decorated. No elegance, no sophistication, no fun - no surprise when Snorty bulldozes his way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was curious to the actual value of just one of fannys properties as I dont reside in the U.K and her islington apartment seemed to be quite large now off the books at air B and B the post code seems quite exclusive area and coveted area starting from around
£780,000
1 bedroom apartment for saleValencia Tower, 250 City Road, EC1V
just for a leasehold property! I believe from pictures here's is one of the more elite older properties which would be around the 1 million mark. Let that sink in prateons. Any folks here who know a more accurate valuation of it? This would be mortage free by now if indeed it had any to begin with.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Elusive Baghead leaves the dump but first, smirky Pottie and quivering faux excitement voiced Fanny ( carting a shivering Ratso in a newly grifted Mickey Mouse sweater ) continue the daily harassment of the chapel workers with jackass Baghead filming. I cannot believe Sebastian hasn5 swatted annoying Fanny across the head for her constant disruptions.

Pottie is greedily taking more photos of stars.Fanny brags that the 3 Dump owners are grinning like idiots in the chapel.
A sick Amaury has to take shivering Ratso for a walk with Molly.Ratso is dragged again. Amaury says Ratso doesn’t like the lead but Fanny of course argues that Ratso is perfect outside the Dump so Ratso just doesn’t like the countryside.

Here comes the excuses, the internet is down!
---
Can Tante Two Ton's scarf be any larger?

View attachment 2644602
I believe it may be an Emmaus bedspread?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Fanny says she reads all of the comments.
Fanny love bombs Marie upon her arrival at the Dump.Ratso has taken over the bed given to Molly. Greedy little Ratso takes after the greedy owners.

Auntie ton ton and uncle continue to marginalize Amaury and lovebomb Fanny nonstop.

Snorts still wearing skin tight pants.

Interesting Baghead leaves shortly after Pottie’s mom makes an appearance at the Dump. They must have had their meeting with Pottie’s mommy and then Baghead bolts from the Dump.
---
Watch the 3 grifting owners gleefully examining the grift star scam in the chapel. Watch 30 seconds. Watch an additional 30 seconds to watch a sick Amaury get Ratso prepared for a walk. Watch Ratso resist and be dragged a bit by AMaury.

Fanny probably made up lie about the 4 G, it being 2:30 a.m., etc. This is a woman who makes up lies about rogue schoolchildren delinquents showing up at the Dump unannounced demanding to serenade her and tour the Dump without parental permission.Pathological liar Stephanie Jarvis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The smirky smile on Potts....... you could just slap it !!!
Oh I hope his Mother is so proud of her greedy grifting son.
If I saw them coming my way I would cross the street !!! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
well that was self revealing vlog
1, the snarky sexual passive aggressive innuendo's comments from snorty about her taking it up the bum , hell do a tell all book soon if she doesnt change her will
2. Every family has one but you have several , you mean P for poof sorry if thats offensive old school slang } A beard or bio man? two tonne?
3. The ratso chewing everything in site the tassels on the expensive cushions and shitting on lounge seat , Best Christmas present ever great shot. and anmaire walking ratso because said owners cant be fked to do it.
4. Actual work being done the hole being fixed in chapel roof . mmm until holiday time to do more shopping and delay .

beards.jpg

chew toys.jpg

up the bum.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.